After School Buddy (Larry Sty...

By becauseharoldx

Louis Tomlinson is in a problem. He needs a new after school buddy after his usual buddy Niall left him. Loui... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 15

869 26 11
By becauseharoldx

**I apologize for the late update** Warning: This chapter contains smut

When Harry, Anne, and Louis arrived they first ate lunch and after thanking Anne they walked upstairs to Harry's room.

Harry quickly closed and locked the door and kissed Louis passionately. Louis was startled, but kissed him back just as passionately.

"I love you so much." Harry murmured into the kiss and Louis moaned.

To Louis' disappointment, Harry pulled back and rested his head on Louis'. They stood like that for a moment and Harry pulled back. He took Louis' hand and kissed each knuckle.

"You're so beautiful. I don't get how you love a geek like me." He whispered.

Louis put his hands on Harry's cheeks and made him look at him. He leaned and kissed Harry's soft lips and traced the younger boy's jawline.

"If you're a geek then you are my geek. You are the only one I want to be with. Don't ever doubt it." Louis said gently, "what happened?"

Harry just looked at him and bit his lip. Should he tell Louis?

"Come here." He said and Louis obediently followed him and sat next to him on his bed.

"I know I shouldn't have ignored you and I feel very guilty about it, but I had to." Harry said, "hold on."

The younger boy grabbed his backpack and took out some notes and handed them to Louis.

"Read them. You will understand everything."

Louis scanned the notes and read them from word to word. After each note he frowned even more. After the last note; Louis put them aside and stared at his hands that were on his lap.

"You should have told me before. We could have done something." Louis said.

"I know and I'm sorry. I just didn't want you to make this a big thing because i know how protective and possesive you are about me and I just didn't want you to get hurt."

Louis looked at Harry. His eyes were glistening from the tears that would soon come out.

"How would I get hurt?"

"If I told you then the blackmailer would find out and then he would tell the whole school and soon you would start getting hurt by everyone's words and you would get called names. I can handle if they hurt me, but I cannot see you get hurt Louis." Harry said and turned to face him.

Louis' eyes were brimming with tears and soon one tear fell from his eyes and onto his cheek. Harry gave him a sad smile and scooted closer to him. He gently wiped the tear away from his eye and kissed his forehead.

"We're going to fix everything and be together with no one separating us." Louis mumbled.

"We will love." Harry whispered and kissed him. He grabbed the older boy's waist and pulled him closer so Louis was straddling his lap. Harry kept a firm grip on his waist and soon the kiss turned heated. They pulled away for a breath and Harry peppered kisses onto his neck.

"Please..make love to me." Louis begged; trying to catch his breath. Harry didn't need to any more permission and pulled Louis down onto the bed and fumbled with his shirt. Soon, Louis' shirt was off and so was Harry's.

"What about your mum?" Louis asked and Harry smirked.

"Don't worry about her, she's too distracted while watching reruns of Dance Moms that she won't even hear us."

Before Louis could say anything else, he surpassed a moan when Harry sucked on his collarbone and fumbled with his zipper. Soon Louis was just in his boxers and was trying to take Harry's off.

"Pant off." Louis muttered and moaned when Harry helped him and soon the younger boy's jeans were off. Louis groaned when he felt Harry's bulge on him and tried to get his boxers off, but Harry's hand stopped him making Louis groan even more.

"Patience babe." Harry said smirking and pecked his lips.

"God, how are you a geek? More like a dominate-" Louis moaned and stopped talking when Harry pulled his boxers off.

"So gorgeous." Harry whispered and pumped his length. Harry leaned in and licked off the pre-come and kissed the head, making Louis moan.

"Hurry." Louis said. His eyes were shut in frustration.

"Patience darling." Harry said and pulled off his boxers and sucked on his nipples. He felt Louis' scratch his back harder probably leaving marks. Harry sucked on the second one and flicked it with his tongue.

Louis moaned even more and arched his back in pleasure for more. Harry took a foil from his drawer and some lube.

"Cheeky bastard." Louis muttered; eyeing the lube and condom.

"Have to be prepared." Harry said with a wink and gently kissed Louis.

Harry turned Louis around and peppered his back with kissed. He pressed his finger inside of Louis who moaned into the pillow.

"So good for me." Harry said and pressed another finger in.

"More." Louis said into the pillow. Without a warning, Harry put another finger straight in.

"FUCK" Louis yelled into his pillow and clenched the sheets. Harry took his fingers out and Louis groaned to the loss of contact.

Harry slicked his length and set the condom.

"This may hurt a bit love." Harry said.

"Just give it."

Harry quickly put his length in Louis and the older boy moaned and positioned himself. Soon Harry started thrusting into the condom.

"FUCK DO THAT AGAIN" Louis yelled when Harry hit his prostte. Harry smirked and thrust into his prosstate and Louis was a moaning mess.

"Gonna c-"

Harry kept on thrusting as Louis came and soon Harry came into Louis.

"That was amazing." Harry panted and hopped off and went and got a towel. He cleaned up Louis and threw the towel to the side and slipped next to Louis.

He wrapped his arms around Louis and kissed his forehead.

"Thank you for that and when you were getting the towel I asked my mum if I could stay over for the night. Do you have spare clothes?"

Harry smiled and nodded.

"I want to be in your arms forever. I know it sounds cheesy but its true." Louis whispered as he traced Harry's ship tattoo.

"Me to." Harry said.

"What happens now? What are we going to do about the whole-"

Harry put his finger on Louis' lip so he wouldn't say another word.

"Shh let's not talk about this right now and figure it out tomorrow." Harry said and Louis nodded.

Harry removed his finger and cupped the older boy's cheeks and kissed his nose.

"Good night love." Harry said.

"Good night." Louis said and closed his eyes and went to sleep in his love's arms just the way it should be.

***

Louis woke up and felt the spot next to him. It was empty. He opened his eyes and saw that Harry wasn't there and frowned.

"Where could he be?" Louis wondered out loud. He sighed and closed his eyes and laid back, hoping that Harry would come back.

Soon the door opened and he was met with a delicious scent of bacon and pancakes. The bed dipped a bit and Louis opened his eyes to meet a pair of green eyes.

"Good morning babe." Harry said in a surprisingly deep voice.

"Good morning."

Louis leaned upward so he could meet Harry's lips but groaned in frustration when his lips only met the air.

Harry chuckled and tapped Louis' nose.

"Where's my kiss?" Louis asked.

"First you have to brush your teeth." Harry said, teasingly.

"No I want my kiss now." Louis said as he crossed his arms.

"Sorry babe, but you have morning breath." Harry said and Louis frowned. Knowing that Harry wouldn't kiss him, he hopped out of the bed and went to the bathroom.

Minutes later Louis came back and smiled widely to show his teeth.

"See? Now I want my kiss."

Louis walked over to a smiling Harry and the younger boy pulled him to his lap and kissed him. Soon they pulled away and Louis kissed Harry's cheeks.

"What's up with breakfast in bed?" Louis asked.

"I thought that you might be sore from last night so I brought you breakfast as a treat."

Louis grinned and took a strip of bacon and happily ate it.

"You are the best boyfriend ever."

"Why thank you, but you better hurry. We have school."

"No I don't want to go. Plus I'm still sore from last night." Louis complained and Harry just pecked his nose.

"Well for your sake I'm not going earlier than before and I texted Zayn who was going with Liam so you're lucky."

Louis was still upset, but quickly ate his breakfast.

"Get dressed and I'll meet you downstairs." Harry said, taking the empty plate and walking out of the room.

Louis got out of the bed and rubbed his bum. He smiled as he remembered the events from last night. Maybe everything was going to be OK?

______________________________________________________________

First of all I am soooo sorry for not updating on time, but since its spring break there are going to be loads of updates!!

Also I am sorry for the poorly written smut and you have no idea how hard I was blushing when I wrote it.

Please vote and comment for this chapter! Thanks loves xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 238 26
harry styles is the new kid at school. he doesn't know anyone. yet louis tomlinson is just a normal student that a lot of people like. but then they...
11.9K 530 62
Louis Deakin (Tomlinson) attends a university and he is forced to move in with a strange boy, named Harry Styles. There are two things you should kno...
9.2K 286 36
harry and louis are in high school. harry hates louis. louis tries to get harry not to hate him. or your enemies to desperate lovers cliché that we...
1.4K 20 18
lou has been volunteering at the hospital his mum works at since he was 5 he met harry styles there a very beautiful boy harry then leaves the hospit...