Sucka (Book 1) Sucka Series E...

By 2wiceMob

We have a love hate relationship We love to hate and hate to love Physically we're miles apart But mentally y... More

Chapter One
So We Meet Again?
Blind Date!
Stubborn.
Just My Luck.
Why You Always So Difficult?
Dreams.
Problem Solved.
Christian
Here We Go.
New Set of Plans
Indignant
Revenge
Plotting.
Atlanta
Atlanta Part 2
An Old Friend.
Dreams, Dreams, Dreams, Dreams, Dreams.
The Mortuary Haunted House
"I'm Pregnant."
Neva End.
2 Months Later.
Everybody Stay Calm.
Liar, Liar, Liar!
Actions.
Confessions Part One.
Confessions Part Two.
Sucka 2

Forgiven.

26.2K 1.2K 242
By 2wiceMob

(Malenda's Pov)

"Do I have to go?" I whined from under the covers.

"Yes you do. Now getcha ass up and I'm not going to tell you again." Ty demanded. She's now a month pregnant and let me tell you her hormones are crazy. She's always going off on everybody, and she's so emotional. The other day we were at the park and this mosquito was in her face so she squashed it then she started crying about it. Like I can't deal with 8more months. Good Luck to Cole doe.

"Ugh. I can't stand pregnant women." I mumbled.

"Whatever hoe. Get dressed." Ty slammed the door and I got up rolling out the bed. I went in the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth then I decided to flat iron my hair. After a whole 1 and 30 minutes of doing that I put on my outfit. I had on my light blue distressed denim jacket, a white tank top, some black skinny jeans, authentic coral vans and my orange "Ain't No wifey" beanie to match my shoes. When I finished typing my shoes. I grabbed my black Michael Kors purse and headed downstairs.

"It's about damn time." Ty said.

"I got to look good."

"For August?" She smirked.

I giggled. "Yes, I'm going to make him jealous."

"We'll see how that goes." Ty got up off the couch with Cole behind her and me being a third wheel. we left out the front door locking it of course and headed to the cook out that August's Mom invited us too. This was going to be interesting.

(August Pov)

I walked in the front door holding hands with Sasha. My mom came from in the kitchen smiling but as soon as she saw Sasha her smile disappeared. Damn.

"Hey Mama." I walked over and hugged her.

"Hi baby. Where's my step daughter at?" She asked referring to Malenda.

"Not with me. But this is Sasha." My mom looked at her up and down and turned her nose up. I hated when she did that, that meant she didn't like the girl. Sasha tried to shake her hand but my mom just looked at it and the doorbell rang. She rushed past us going to get the door.

(Malenda's Pov)

MamaAlsina opened the door for us and was all smiles as usual. She gave all of us a hug and we stepped in and I was actually happy that I had came until I saw August with that bitch from the other night. I was ready to fight again.

"Who is that?" Ty leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Is that the bitch who came at you side ways?" I nodded my head. "She better not start shit today do because I will gladly whoop her ass AGAIN." Ty and I daped each other and laughed.

"I'm so glad that you girls are here. Y'all can help me cook." MamaAlsina said as we all walked right past August and his hoe. I was thinking about inviting Christian but the thought left just as soon as it entered.

"I'm gone be out back with everybody else." Cole told Ty. She nodded her head and he left going outside in the backyard and so did August and ole' girl.

MamaAlsina wasted no time getting straight to the point. She looked at me with sad eyes. "What happened?" I told her everything and she seemed to understand.

"But I do agree with August you shouldn't be hanging out with Christian if he wants to be more than friends. You need to put him in check." I laughed at her comment. Although she was right.

"And I'm going to tell you right now August is sleeping with that girl. I can smell it. She's a hoe." MamaAlsina shrugged making Ty and I erupt in laughter, and speaking of the devil. She walked right in the kitchen smiling and shit.

"Do you need any help?" She asked. MamaAlsina shook her head and she looked over at me and Ty.

"What the fuck you looking at?" Ty asked rudely.

Sasha scoffed. "Nothing at all."

"You can go back outside now." Mama told Sasha and she walked off. I just watched in disgust. I couldn't believe August. Was he really having sex with her? Ew. I just wanted to throw up. I really felt sick to my stomach but besides that I had to use the restroom.

"Excuse me I have to go to the restroom." I excused myself and got up from the table. I went the bathroom that was downstairs for the simple fact Mama had a big house and I wasn't trying to get lost. I found the bathroom and went in doing my business, after I finished I washed my hands and someone knocked on the door. I opened it and August was standing there. I began walking out but August grabbed my arm and pulled me in the bathroom with him.

"What the hell you want?" I crossed my arms looking up at him.

"Did you fuck him?" August asked. Woah, wait a minute. Pause. The fuck?

"Excuse me?"

"You heard what the fuck I said. Did you fuck him? And I ain't gone ask you again."

I giggled. "No I didn't and I'll be honest he kissed me once on the check that was it. Did you fuck her?" I asked. August nodded his head stuffing his hands in his pockets. Alright.

"Well I hope it was worth it."

"Whatchu mean?" I gave August a stale face. He knew just as well as I did. He chuckled. "Your breaking up with me?"

"So it seems that way."

"You started this shit Malenda. I finished it."

"I didn't start anything. You just can't except the fact that Christan and I are friends. He even has a girlfriend now so I still don't see what the problem is. Just like always your over reacting. Sometimes I wonder who's the women in this relationship."

August glared at me and snatched me up by my arm. I tried to yank away but his grip was to tight. "Whatchu tryna say Malenda? You saying I'm a bitch?"

"Apparently."

"Nah speak up. You be talkin' all that shit then you start whisperin'."

"Get off of me now." I demanded.

August smirked. "And if I don't?" He spoke in a sinister tone, making me more turned on than scared and I think he did that on purpose.

"August Anthony Alsina Jr. I'm not playing with you get off me or I wi-" I couldn't even finish my sentence because August thought it would be okay to kiss me. I tried to resist but we all know how that went. Things were getting heated pretty fast. I broke away from the kiss about to take off his shirt when someone knocked on the door. Damn.

"August baby you in there?" Sasha asked. I rolled my eyes. She just had to ruin my mood. I reached for the door about to leave but August grabbed me covering my mouth. "Get behind the door." He whispered. I shook my head no and August gave me the pleading eyes. I rolled my eyes and got behind the door. He opened it slightly and stepped out so I decided to listen to the conversation.

"I'm taking you home."

'What? Why?"

"Sasha don't start this bullshit. You know how it is."

"Fine." They're footsteps got farther and farther away and after awhile I couldn't hear them anymore. I excited the bathroom and MamaAlsina, Ty and Chandra were all looking at me.

"Haaaay y'all. What's up?" I said trying not to give myself away anymore than I already had.

"Funny how August just walked out the bathroom and now you?" They all looked at me questionably. I rolled my eyes.

"You forgave him?" Chandra asked. I shrugged.

"Not completely. You know?"

"Hush up chile we done all been there. Now get out the bathroom and come help us finish cooking."

~

"I'm tired." I said as I plopped down on Mama's couch. Everyone was gone even Mama. She left saying she had to run some errands or something and told me to house sit until she got back. I reached over grabbing the remote and turning on the t.v. I was getting comfortable until someone knocked on the door.

I got up and walked to the door. "Who is it?"

"August." I unlocked the door and August was holding a big Teddy Bear in his arms along with a bag. He walked in and I closed and locked the door back. He handed me the bear.

"I just wanted to apologize about last week. I admit I got mad at you and I cheated on you with Sasha and I'm sorry. I was wrong and I should've kept my dick in my pants. But don't think you off the hook cause you disrespected me and Ion appreciate that." August reached down in the bag and took out a long black box. I'm guessing it was a necklace and I was right. He opened it and there was a silver diamond necklace inside. He pulled it out and told me to turn around and I did. I pulled my hair up and he put the necklace on me. I took out my phone snapping a picture. It looked good on me.

"You forgive me?"

"Yeah, I forgive you."

"Good." August knocked the bear out my hands and grabbed them pulling me closer to him and he kissed me.

Well ain't they cute. Malenda doesn't hold grudges that long she know she can't resist all August sexiness. But don't think that's the end of it. Cause you know snakes always gone be snakes. Outfits in multimedia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 108K 42
Jewel had been crushing on the biggest hustler of all time! His name was Jaquan better known as Q. One day at the mall she catches his attention and...
75.1K 2K 47
Read Book 1 first (be my girl) SEQUAL TO "Be My Girl" !!!! After having baby King, London and Khalil are still trying to fix their relationship. But...
62.8K 1.5K 30
Jade Thee Baddie VS Mr. David East Highest ranking (#1 east) May 7, 2022
472K 18.5K 31
Fawn Gonzalez and August Alsina meets on bad terms. See what happens when he takes her under his wing and brings her in a life style she's never witn...