Supernatural Attraction (Boyx...

By FandomsAndSlashyBits

Samandriel Cordova comes from a highly religious and high class family which makes him a target to bullies at... More

Supernatural Attraction
Character Profile- Samandriel Cordova
Character Profile- Cedric Faustus
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chaoter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chalter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapater Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight

Chapter Thirty Three

538 11 6
By FandomsAndSlashyBits

--William's Point Of View--

"We're going.Now" Dmitri growled draping Cedric's arms around his shoulder, Claude hoisted Samandriel into his arms "I can't hear a pulse from Sammy" Hayley and I ran out in front in case of any Hybrids, I jumped down into a small stream when a throb of pain hit me upside the head like a brick sending me splashing into the stream cutting my hand on one of the sharper rocks on the river bed.

I scrambled to my feet when I saw the house come into view "Oh thank the lord!" Hayley gasped running up to the house to retrieve Brandon I assumed who came jogging out after her with Angelo in tow "I'll take care of Cedric" Angelo offered taking him from Dmitri "I will attend to the young one, I know how to deal with vampires if they're bitten by Hybrids" Claude reluctantly gave Samandriel to Brandon, Hayley was fidgetting uncomfortably before grabbing my wrist and pulling me inside.

"He's bleeding real bad because of the pup thrashing and throwing a temper tantrum and you remember Celia? She will be coming down to bring any blood transfusions but we might have to tranquilise the pup until they calm down" Hayley climbed the stairs nudging open the door to our bedroom.

Much to my shock Charlie's mother was sitting with him like you would with a sick child, it was heartwarming in a way but the alarming shade of white that took over Charlie's skin was not. "I'm so sorry for the intrusion, He just started throwing up all this blood and he was in pain and maternal instincts kicked in" She apologised frantically getting up from her place.

"No it's okay. He's lucky you were here" I shrugged nonchalantly shifting closer to the bed "You must be William, I'm so sorry I didn't get to go to the wedding. Their father didn't allow me to be there" Her face saddened substantially dropping her head shamefully "It's okay, at least you got to see him" I smiled to her sincerely, Charlie whined painfully slowly fighting to sit up.

"Hey sweetheart don't sit up, the baby is still upset" His mother gently pushed him back into the pillows "William's here though" She purred brushing her hand through his hair "Is he? What about Sammy?" He asked holding his hand out to me, I linked my fingers into his and gently kissed his knuckles "You didn't answer me" He grunted annoyedly scowling dangerously.

"I can't stress you anymore" I mumbled apologetically despite the annoyed growl from him "Tell me or I will find out myself" He warned angrily, I swallowed deeply "A hybrid tore into his throat, He's lost a lot of blood I don't know his condition" I frowned still clutching his hand ignoring his mother's shocked gasp.

"You mean he might die again?" He whimpered trying to sit up again, I could both his and the pup's heartbeat start to quicken "I have to go" His mother muttered quickly leaving the room, She was upset I mean if your oldest son is throwing up blood and your youngest son almost had his jugular torn out I would be upset too.

"I'll tell you if there's any change in Samandriel's condition" I reassured him gently resting my hand over his stomach "No. Let me go see him" He tried again swatting my hand away "I can't" I shook my head slowly as much as I hated denying him "Now!" He yelled, I flinched under his sudden raise of tone. I looked up from my lap into his pained eyes twisting his hand into his shirt.

"Okay." I folded pulling back the blankets for him helping him to his feet "Charlie. What are you doing up" Hayley grumbled disapprovingly blocking the doorway "I'm going to see my little brother" Charlie snapped wobbling towards her, Hayley's face twisted sadly nodding slowly "He's okay, for now" She smiled patting his shoulder gently "Good I can go see him then" He folded his arms across his chest impatiently.

"You need blood, I can't have you walking around. If you fall you can cause an aneurism because your brain is still recovering from the surgery" Hayley continued to block the door rigidly "Don't worry. I came to visit" A small voice coughed from behind Hayley's shoulder

"Sammy you're okay" He smiled brightly throwing his arms around him being mindful of the bandage tightly wound around his neck "I got a mighty telling off from mom, did you get one too?" He giggled nestling his face into the fabric of Charlie's sweater "She might of aged a few years now" He chuckled patting his head gently, his hand moved to the bandage on Samandriel's neck and he flinched away from him.

"I have to go see Cedric, apparently he was showing signs of turning rabid. I'll come visit when Claude and I bring your food up, a lovely diet of rare meat and vegetables. Your favourite" He stuck his tongue out at Charlie's disgruntled expression patting his shoulder telling him to deal with before escaping before Charlie re opened that wound of his.

--Samandriel's Point Of View--

I couldn't find the courage to tell Cedric what Brandon told me, If this bite was deep enough I could become one of those horrible beasts. He said if the enchantment he gave me worked then it was deep enough and the moment that there is a traumatic experience the enchantment will break and I would be done, Very reassuring isn't it? Angelo was sitting outside the door of Cedric's room like a little lovesick puppy dog knowing that Brandon was coming to check on Cedric.

Brandon entered into Cedric's room and I grabbed Angelo's shoulder as he went to follow him "So. Is he your mate?" I asked grinning like a girl waiting for gossip "U-Uhm. Well he is an Alpha, I'm only a Beta and his subordinate at the hospital. That's all" He shrugged nonchalantly looking down at his feet.

"Aww you have a crush on a twenty two year old" I poked him in the shoulder as he turned a crimson red colour "I'm eighteen thank you so you can shut your little mouth vamp boy" He hissed elbowing me in the ribs harshly "I have to get back to the hospital, apparently there has been an outbreak of Super naturalem veneficii" He pulled his phone out of his pocket to answer the call he had missed.

I waved to him as he quickly scaled the stairs, I knocked on Cedric's door and a muffled voice called me inside. Cedric was still out and he even had one of his hands handcuffed to the bedpost, Brandon was standing over him injecting some sort of liquid into his veins. He looked a little under the weather too and it made me wonder if he was showing symptoms of that illness that Angelo had just been talking about.

"He should be alright, if he tries to attack you just jab this into his neck and it'll knock him out again" A small smile pulled at the corner of Brandon's lips as he handed me a needle "You okay?" I asked questioningly holding my hand out on account he was swaying slightly "Yeah. I might have a cold of some sort" He frowned collecting his jacket from the chair near the window.

"Get checked out in case maybe, Angelo said there is some sort of illness going around that's affecting supernatural beings" I cut in and he nodded blankly moving toward the door "That Angelo boy, Does he work at the hospital?" He raised an eyebrow at me, I blinked for a moment and nodded slowly "Yeah, Hayley posted him there yesterday in the diagnostics and pediatrics departments" I laughed watching his confused expression.

"He might even be working under you" I shrugged ignoring the throbbing sensation it sent to my throat "Just be careful with the neck, no quick movements or you'll get dizzy" He nodded curtly opening the door and slipped outside, I was left alone with a dosed and potentially dangerous werewolf being held back by flimsy metal handcuffs.

I shuffled towards the bed, I actually can't believe I was scared of Cedric attacking me. I kept to the edge of the bed before sitting by his feet, He started squirming all of a sudden pulling against the handcuffs "Hey hey Cedric! Wake up" I shook him gently trying to wake him, his eyes snapped open and his free hand trapped tightly around my throat crushing painfully on my windpipe pulling on the stiches holding my wound closed.

"Cedric." I wheezed trying to pry hand away my throat, his eyes were blazing a vibrant blue "Sammy?" His face lightened and his hand quickly recoiled as if he broke a special vase dropping me onto the floor, I scooted away from him quickly trembling like a coward "Oh my god Sammy, I'm so sorry" He whined tugging at the handcuffs "N-No I'm sorry!" I swallowed clambering to my feet running out of the room, on pure instinct I ran for Charlie like the pathetic little brother I was.

"Sammy? Hey what's wrong?" He asked sitting up straighter against the pillows, I swallowed the lump forming in my throat clenching my hands into fists "Come here Sammy" He ordered shifting over under the quilt patting the bed beside him, I forced my legs toward the bed sitting down on the edge "I can tell when you're upset" He wrapped his arms around my shoulder, I could feel the bruise forming around my neck.

"What happened?" He asked wearily touching the purple forming at my throat "I got to close, it's no big deal" I rubbed my eye with the heel of my hand "I'll neck him when I'm able to walk properly" He growled placing a protectively arm around my head resting my head against his shoulder "Y'know I'm almost seventeen, not three" I grumbled trying to wriggle from his grasp.

"Yeah well you're my baby brother so I'm gonna treat you how I darn well feel like it" He snapped tightening his grip around my shoulders "I told you that you're still my top priority as much William hates me saying that" He chuckled playing with a few strands of my hair.

"Y-You really shouldn't you're gonna have your own baby and I'll go back to being the reserved kid that nobody cares for" I mumbled rubbing at the stinging sensations "Sammy. I will always care about you, I would still be following you around when you're old and ready to keel over" He smirked tousling my hair roughly.

"I should go, You need your rest and William will be coming back" I mumbled crawled out from his grasp straightening out my clothes "I will be coming to check on you whether you like it or not." He warned glaring at me protectively, I gulped nodding quickly retreating out of Charlie's room and back into my own locking the door for good measure. I stripped over my overshirt and crawled into bed ignoring Claude's attempts to coax me downstairs for dinner, I stayed cucooned in the warm comforter trying to detach myself from the throbbing in my neck.

I woke from my unintentional nap looking over at the clock signalling 9pm in block letters over the surface. I dropped my head back into the pillow burying my face into the soft fabric, I heard a shift from within the room and I immediately went for the silver dagger under my pillow "I-If that's you Cedric. Y-You don't have to apologise J-Just leave me be until you're full sane" I gulped back the fear twisting in my throat.

The pained whine was a signal of guilt "I'm sorry Sammy, I didn't mean to" He begged whimpering sadly stepping closer to the bed "I thought I was going to lose you again and I broke down" He swallowed dropping his head painfully sinking to his knees beside the bed "I know you're probably scared of me but I swear I didn't mean to" He broke into a strangled sob and my scared facade broke off, I made the guy cry because I was such a damn coward.

"No it's not your fault" I jumped down from the bed onto my knees in front of him clasping his hands in my own "Don't get upset Cedric, it'll heal" I rested my lips against his cheek, His eyes flickered to me "Really?" He cocked his head slightly tightening his grasp on my hands "Yes. Come on stop crying, you're supposed to be a badass wolf" I rubbed the stray tears away from his cheek and pulled him up to his feet.

"Come sleep with me, as long as you don't try and tear my face off" I pushed him into the bed and threw the comforter over him crawling in next to him "Apparently the pack has to travel to America to contact another pack in Boston to bring them over here to hold off the Hybrid's that are trying to bring a war onto us." I mumbled into the pillow prying my fingers into his grasp.

"Is that why you were planning to go to America?" He nuzzled his face into my hand like a cat would to its owner "Yeah. The hunters there were trying to help them out" I muttered sheepishly, There was a shift in the bed and I swear I jumped out of my skin "Jesus Riot, give me a heart attack much?" I grumbled rubbing his ears as he dropped down at our feet.

"Lately he's been following Charlie around, I think he protects the ones who are vulnerable" Cedric chuckled rubbing Riot's tummy with his foot earning an appreciative bark from him "Is that why he's here with us?" I laughed pushing my lips into his raking my hands over his hip to nestle closer to him tangling our limbs together for extra warmth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 12.3K 25
(This is a boyxboy story. If you do not like that kind of thing, then you know what to do...LEAVE. I will not tolerate any discrimination or any insu...
2.7K 121 10
Harper is a half-incubus, he lives with his human dad and is just trying to live his life as a teen; unfortunately...Harper wasn't born from a true b...
57.5K 3.3K 34
Kita Daelle's life is fairly simple, spending his days helping his parents with their pub while trying to maintain a normal sleep schedule and care f...
778K 46.8K 40
*Spinoff/Sequel of Lab Partners (Recommended you read Lab Partners first but not required.)* "You know, you shouldn't smoke those things," I spoke so...