Supernatural Attraction (Boyx...

By FandomsAndSlashyBits

Samandriel Cordova comes from a highly religious and high class family which makes him a target to bullies at... More

Supernatural Attraction
Character Profile- Samandriel Cordova
Character Profile- Cedric Faustus
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chaoter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chalter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapater Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight

Chapter Thirty Two

538 11 3
By FandomsAndSlashyBits

--Sammy's Point Of View--

Everyone returned home at around nine in the morning, William carrying a dead asleep Charlie and Hayley walking in a completely awake Angeles "Hey Sammy! I get to stay with you guys for a while!" She giggled jumping up into my arms throwing hers around my neck "Charlie can't play because he's been put on bed rest by Hayley" She pouted dropping down from my arms.

"We have to play babysitter and nurse while everyone has to go out and see if the territory is okay" She beamed trotted over to the couch where Charlie was laying "Ange! I haven't seen you in a while, Have you been behaving?" He sat up allowing Angeles to sit beside him "Yep. I've been taking my chemo as per usual and I am in remission, again." She grinned turning her eyes down to his stomach beaming eagerly.

"Do you wanna see?" He directed his gaze to me also and I sat down by his feet, Angeles watched eagerly he shifted the hem of his shirt up. His stomach was looking incredibly swollen and he even had a dark bruise forming at his hip "Did you fall or something?" She asked pointing to the same bruise "No, William got hurt so the baby panicked. I was their punching bag" He chuckled as Angeles hesitantly touched his his skin "Ow, that must of hurt" She pouted sadly rubbing her hand over it, He flinched when she accidently touched the bruise

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to!" She whined apologetically hugging the stuffed dog in her arms "No it's okay, At least you're not ovebearing like some people" He stuck his tongue out at me and I returned with a scowl "Stop picking on the mother wolf" Cedric scolded wrapping his arms around my neck "Momma Charlie! That's totally workable!" Arianna poked her head in the doorway holding her arms open for Angeles fling herself into them.

"Miss Angeles, You must refrain from jumping on people it isn't very ladylike of you" Angelo cut in from the doorway inclining his head to us, Angeles hopped down from Arianna's arms and started cuddling Angelo's leg "Why is everyone so touchy feely right now" Hayley's brother appeared beside Angelo, He stood rigid awkwardly turning his eyes away somewhere else. I knew that look, the look of someone who has found their mate.

"Sammy and I will take care of dinner" Cedric smiled walking me into the kitchen "We need rare meat for the mother wolf and I'm sure we can make some fried chicken and taters and whatnot for the rest of the tykes" He opened up the food cabinet rummaging through it to find any ingredients "Did you really just refer to potatoes as taters?" I snorted in laughter clinging to the kitchen island trying to catch my breath from my fit of giggles.

"You Sammy are a very horrible person. You oughta be punished" He smirked sliding over to me yanking me towards him slipping his hands into the waistband of my jeans "Hey! No sexual intercourse on my baby brother in the kitchen!" Charlie barked planting his hands on his hips. Jeez you can tell he's gonna be a protective father "Charlie, You should be resting. Don't make me call William." I threatened and he quickly retreated back to the couch.

"Go give this to your brother for the bruise" He threw a flat ice pack over to me, When I stepped into the living room it was completely empty aside from Charlie bundled up under the blankets with Angeles' stuff dog tugged beside his shoulder "This is why I hate women" He grumbled pulling the blankets down from his shoulders sitting up against a few pillows "Cedric said to put this over the bruise" I held up the ice pack to him sitting down on the edge of the couch by his hip.

Charlie reluctantly pulled up the bottom of his shirt allowing me to gently set the ice onto his hip "This looks really painful" I bit my bottom lip looking over his small and curved but swollen stomach "As much as I don't want anyone to worry it hurts a lot" He mumbled carefully pulling his shirt back down, The doorbell chimed and Cedric bolted out into the entranceway to see who it was.

He then slowly shuffled into the living room looking very confused by the woman standing beside him "Mom? What are you doing here?" I cocked my head questioningly at her, Charlie looked pleasantly worried as my mother wandered around the couch and knelt down beside us "I heard my oldest baby was sick and all the guilt from the times I wasn't home when you were hurt my heart" She smiled sadly, I knew it wasn't her fault it was all my father's words that got to her making her feel obligated to work.

"I'm not sick mom" Charlie corrected her smiling half heartedly to her "Then what's wrong?" She asked panic seeping into her tone tightly squeezing his hand like a stress toy "Just. With..child" He mumbled dropping his gaze to his lap "Y-You're having. A werewolf pup." She stared at him blankly, Charlie braced himself for a might tongue lashing "Oh my! I'm going to be a grandmother already!" She sobbed wildly smothering his face with kisses leaving him sitting there stunned.

"You are going to be turned right?" She asked the million dollar question, Cedric and I took that as our cue to vacate as quickly as possible into the kitchen. The conversation quickly turned into protective mother trying to protect her child that also was a protective mother and then turned into the grandmother piling on the waterworks.

"Sammy! I might need a glass of water or something!" My mother called out frantically, Cedric fumbled for a glass and almost slipped on the polished tiles getting into the living room. Charlie's head was dropped between his knees over the wastebin we had kept nearby in case of these incidents "There's blood. There isn't supposed to be blood!" She cried wrapping her arm protectively over his neck as he heaved more crimson liquid into the wastebin.

"It's another hex. Look" I pointed to the mark exposed at the base of Charlie's spine where his shirt had risen up "The baby is wolfing out. That's why he is bleeding, We need to kill this Hybrid and find William then Hayley and fix Charlie" Cedric ordered throwing my katana to me and scaled the porch stairs. I followed behind Cedric clutching my sword in one hand the other clenching into a fist.

The crunch of dead leaves and squelching mud were the only comforting noises right now, the dragging of Cedric's claws against tree trunks was very disturbing in a serial killer kind of way "W-What does a hybrid look like?" I swallowed the fear rising in my throat "Their eyes are red but the iris are ringed with amber, like yours but with the amber around the edge. In wolf form, they tend to be a black fur" He grunted linking his fingers into my free hand.

"I'll protect you if you need it" He smiled ever so slightly, the vibrant glowing electric blue of his eyes added to beauty of his already attractive features "I am a starved vampire so I might be a little at a disadvantage" I smiled sheepishly looking at my feet, Cedric's hand tightened in mine protectively "I hear someone nearby" He raised his head to the air to find the scent I'm guessing. The bone crunching snarl could of told me otherwise.

"You're in a dangerous territory" Cedric snarled and I blinked for a second and a giant grey wolf stood in my way "You are in violation of the council's laws, you will be punished" He growled loudly, The equally as large black wolf padded into few snarling and baring its teeth with hungry saliva dripping from its muzzle. The two lunged at eachother crashing together snapping and tearing at eachothers limbs, the sound of pained howls eminated from Cedric as the Hybrid tore into his stomach and dropped him to the floor whining trying to stand up but toppling back into the grass when his legs couldn't hold him.

"But you. Why is a vampire in wolf territory?" The beast turning his burning glare to me slowly heading my way grinning wickedly at me sending chills up my spine "Because I am a mate of a werewolf, I was human before I was a vampire" I hissed brandishing my sword to him.

"That sword can't hurt me when you can't get close without being torn apart" He leapt onto me throwing me into the dirt knocking sword from my hands and with a swift jerk he tore into the side of my throat, I cried out loudly only to be cut off by the hot blood filling my throat. The wolf had gone and I turned over to spit the vast amount of blood into the dirt below.

"Sammy!" Cedric's frantic yell followed by the wet footstep in the mud heading toward me. He was bleeding quite badly from his stomach too "No you can't die on me again" He growled pulling me up to my feet, I pressed my hand into the gaping wound trying to stem some of the bleeding but most of it still trickled from my mouth "The pack is up near the mountains" Cedric panted pulling us up a small clifface stumbling over rocks and tree roots keeping low and out of view from any other Hybrids.

--Cedric's Point Of View--

This is seriously bad, If the blood wasn't pooling from the wound it was dripping from his mouth drowing him in his own blood on top of that I wasn't healing at all the wound wasn't that deep but it hurt like hell "I can't keep going" He wheezed coughing more blood into the dirt at his feet "We're nearly there" I reassured him lightly kissing his temple tightening grip around his waist pushing us up the hill some more.

A rustle from the bush alerted my attention "Look. You've had your fun just please. Don't kill my mate" I pleaded pathetically, what kind of Alpha am I gonna be if I beg like a pathetic coward, A short blonde guy appeared from behind the bushes and ran over to us, He was a hybrid too the eyes were a dead give away.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, What we're doing to you is disgusting. I have a way to remove the hex, Your pack is ten minutes that way" He poined to my right smiling sincerely and then he was gone again, I turned right and continued staggering in that direction. If I was gonna die then I may as well do it now. Sammy was barely keeping himself standing now his face was a washed out white and his lips were bright red from the blood still dripping from his mouth.

My knees buckled out from beneath me and we slumped against the trunk of a tall tree "Great..At least I get to die with my mate" Sammy splattered more blood onto the side of his jeans and the blade of his sword "What about Charlie? We have to help him" He whimpered joining his tears with the blood dripping down his face "Your mom is a good vet/doctor she can help him out" I clasped his hand in my own listening to his strained breathing even my eyes were growing heavy now.

"Cedric?!" Claude's panicked yell cut through my moment and my eyes snapped open "I told you to stay inside!" He growled whistling to my father who quickly joined him "You child, you could of died out here!" He scolded pulling me up to my feet wrapping his arms around my shoulders tightly squeezing me against him

"You need to fix Charlie first! He had a hex on him and the pup is wolfing out and Sammy got bitten by a hybrid! He could turn too" I barely panicked but this a panicking moment, even William was panicking right now. Darkness invaded the corners of my vision and I blacked out from there, So help me if Sammy was gone again. I will go rabid again and tear down every witch or hybrid to bring him back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 22.8K 20
Copyright © 2014 by CozyBXBLover. All rights reserved. {__BoyxBoy__} { W A R N I N G: This story is gonna contain adult...
779K 46.9K 40
*Spinoff/Sequel of Lab Partners (Recommended you read Lab Partners first but not required.)* "You know, you shouldn't smoke those things," I spoke so...
116K 4.8K 43
Previously know as The lonely Omega. Chance Night is a werewolf, specifically; an omega. He has snow white hair with one vibrant purple eye and one b...
162K 5.5K 46
Warning: This story contains mature content [MxB] and mpreg, which stands for MALE PREGNANCY; if you don't like mpregs, you're free to leave. Critici...