Leaving My Home

By MissPaigeLynn

17 year old, Aria is forced to take her little sister and run the night her pack was attacked by rogues. Now... More

Escaping
Meeting Cayden
The Pack House
Meeting the Alpha
Running the Perimeter
Getting Answers
Meeting the Luna
The Shopping Trip
The Rogue on the Perimeter
Cayden's Makeover
Anna's Mate
The Party
Horrifying Answers
Pack Dinner
Arrival
Training and Preparations
Goodbyes
Plan in Action
Back Home
Recovering
Baby Time
Get Away
Big Surprise
The Hunters
New Arrival
title of your story

The Run

5.3K 72 3
By MissPaigeLynn

Chapter Thirteen ( Cayden's POV)

I opened my eyes and stretched before wrapping my arms back around Aria, who is still sleeping peacefully. It's getting harder for me to keep my wolf incontrol, all he wants to do is mark her, but I don't want to force her into anything. She has been through enough and as long as I can help it, I will never let anything hurt her ever again.

" Cayden" Aria mumbled snuggling further into my arms if that was at all possible. I smiled looking  down at her beautiful face and her eyes were still shut. I wonder what she is dreaming about.

Then my thoughts about what Liam said last night at the party. He asked me if I marked her yet and I said no and explained how I wanted to give her time rather than push her to do something she isn't ready for. Liam then proceded to say that Aria is strong and I should talk to her about it. He also said she is probably jumping to conclusions about why I haven't marked her yet like before about rejecting her. He is probably right and I am going to talk to her about it when she wakes up.

I continued to lay there with my arms wrapped around her sleeping form until she woke up. She opened her eyes and stretched as best as she could with my arms wrapped around her body.

" Good morning" she said sleeply while rubbing her eyes.

" Morning how'd you sleep"

" Good have you been up long"

" No"

" Cay"

" Yeah"

" Do you think we could go for a run I haven't been in wolf form since the day you found me and my wolf is begging to come out"

" sure we can go after breakfast we can see if Alex will watch Anna while we are out"

"  Yeah Anna will like that" she said starting to get up, but I pulled her back down.

" where do you think your going"

" I want to shower before I get Anna for breakfast"

I sighed not wanting to release her, but I did anyway. She walked into the bathroom and shut the door behined her. So much for talking to her about marking her. I heard the water running from inside the bathroom which led me to thinking about my mate in the shower with out me. Lets just say I got a little excited. Before I could do anything I know she isn't ready for, I got dressed and left the room.

Once outside of my room went downstairs to the kitchen. I decided to make breakfast for Aria, Anna, and me since nobody else is up.

By the time I was done with the pancakes, Aria and Anna were downstairs. I put some on a plate for each of us and carried them to the table to sit and join them.

" Thank you Cay"

" Your welcome baby girl"

" CayCay these are yummmy"

" Thank you"

" Anna don't talk with food in your mouth"

" Sorry sissy"

" Its ok just don't do it again ok"

She just nodded an went back to eating the pancakes, I had cut up for her. We ate the rest of our breakfast in silence.

When we were done eating Aria offered to wash the dishes, but I wouldn't let her. I cooked so I will clean up after myself. It didn't take me long to wash, dry, and put them away. I went to find the girls when I was done.

They were sitting on the couch in the living room watching some show that Anna likes. I think its called Doc Mcstuffins or something like that. 

" Aria im going to go get Alex so we can go for our run"

" Ok thank you"

" I'll be right back" I said before giving her a quick kiss and heading up the stairs. When I got up stairs, I walked down to the hallway until I got to Alex's room. I knocked on the door, but there was no reply I heard shooting from coming in the door.

" NO Beth we are done I found my mate"

" she is three"

" so im not going to betray her"

" how can it be betraying her"

" she is my soul mate it doesn't matter her age and I will never sleep with another female again. I am content with just making her safe and happy until she is of age."

Beth was about to say something else, but I cut her off.

" why all the shouting"

" Nothing she was just leaving" Alex said ushering Beth towards the door. " Man I swear nothing happened I would never do something like that to Anna."

" Dude chill, I know I heard all of it. I just thought I would save you from her. What are friends fof?"

" Thanks man"

" No problem"

" I take it thats not the only reason your in here."

" Your right, I was actually wondering if you would watch Anna while Aria and I went for a run"

" sure" He said following me out of his room and down to the livingroom where the girls are at.

Anna and Aria both turned as we went into the livingroom. Anna hopped off of Aria's lap and ran to Alex giving him a hug.

" Good morning Anna"

" Morning Alex are you going to play with me today"

" Yeah sissy and Cayden are going to go for a run and your going to stay here with me. Are you ok with that"

" Yeah can we play dress up"

" Would you rather play outside, If you want I can  change into wolf form and I can give you a ride on my back?" He said trying to get himself out of playing dress up, but wanting to keep his mate happy too.

" OK" she replied taking his hand and leading him outside.

Aria got up off of the black leather couch and came over to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me as I responded.

I pulled away from the kiss that left us both breathless, knowing that if I didn't we would be going upstairs instead of going for the run. Pushing the thoughts away before my little friend got anymore excited than it already was and my canines that were itching to mark  her came out.

" Ready to go Baby girl"

" Yeah" she said taking my hand and leading me outside. We walked to the edge of the woods and parted ways so that we could each change and shift. I tried not to think about her undressing so I stripped my close and tied my pants to my legs before shifting into my massive black wolf. I waited a few minutes before heading towards where Aria was, so that we were not in an uncomfortable situation.

It didn't take me long to reunite with her because I just followed her scent. He scent was stronger in wolf form and my wolf was harder to control around her. I did my best to ignore my wolfs desire to claim or mate. I would wait and respect her like she deserves.

Her white wolf with the black paws and black circle around one of her eyes was even more beautiful than I remembered. The sight of her caused my wolfs desire to reach a new peak altogether and I almost lost it right then and there. However I just bearly managed to keep him under control even though I wanted it as much as him.

She walked over to me and rubbed her mussle against me to get my attention. God, that was not helping at all if anything that was making the desire stronger and harder to control along with it. However she did succeed in getting my attention. Once she realized that she had my attention she nodded her head in the direction that she wanted to go. Seeing what she ment I took off in that direction. It would be so much easier once we are fully mated because we could mind link along with sense eachothers feelings.

It didn't take her long to catch up to me. She was tiny, but very fast for her small size. She nipped at my heels playful while she was behind me. We ran to the clearing and went to separate places to change and slip on our clothes.

When I was done, I walked out to the clearing and sat against one of the rocks with my legs criss crossed waiting for her to come out. She didn't make me wait to long. She walked over to were, I was sitting and was about to sit down next to me, but I pulled her into my lap. She rested her head against my chest and sighed in contentment. We sat there watching the water flow from the water fall each lost in our own thoughts. I couldn't help, but feel as though I was the luckiest guy in the world to have her as mine. She so caring and selfless, but what I admire the most is her courage. With everything that she has been through, she still holds her head up high and takes care of her sister and moves on.

I looked down at my mate who was rest against me looking content.

" what are you thinking about baby girl"

" How beautiful it is out here and nice it is to get away from here, where the problems don't matter. Also it helps that im here in your arms"

" Yeah it is, but eventually we are going to have to go back you know"

" Yeah, but lets just enjoy it while we are still here."

" OK"

We relaxed back into the peaceful silence from before. The silence was not ackward or nerve racking, it was peaceful and felt nice to finally be away from pack duties and other responsibles of ours. We sat there for awhile before it was time to go. As much as I would like to stay here with her wrapped in my arms, I knew we should be getting back soon.

" Aria"

" Yeah"

" we should probably head back now"

" OK" She said getting up from my lap. All I wanted to do was pull her back down and hold her like before, but I knew better so I got up to go and shift.

When we were both done shifting into our wolves, we met back at the clearing. Once again I was struck by her wolf's beauty. I mean her human form is just as beautiful, but there is something about her wolf that stands out from anyother wolfs that I have ever seen. Real wolf included.

We started to run and she took off a head of me. I know she didn't mean to, but it drove my wolf crazy. You never run from your mate especially when your mate hasn't marked you and is an Alpha male. The need to dominate her coursed through me and I could no longer hold back my wolf. The desire that coursed through my body was to much for me to control. My wolf pushed for control and eventually I could do nothing more than sit back and let him take control.

He bolted and chased after our little mate. It didn't take long until the little temptress was in our sights. My wolf had a goal and he was determined to fulfil it at any cost. I tried again to regain control,but he wasn't going to allow that. With his strong determination, he pushed himself harder and soon he was gaining on her. She continued to run pushing herself faster, but it just caused my wolf to make our body run faster to keep up with her. I don't know how long we chased after enjoying the thrill of the chase and the need to claim what is ours. She finally slipped up and tripped over something. Using the time of weakness my wolf tackled her and pinned her to the ground. We nipped at her trying to get her to submit, but she continued to wiggle her body and try to escape. However that didn't have to desired effect instead it made our desire and need to fully mate her spike higher, if that was all possible.

Seeing that she was getting nowhere, she finally submitted putting her head down in respect and to show she had given up. My wolf was satisfied and was about to claim what was ours. I used the moment that he was destracted to regain control of our body and shift back into human form. I still had her pinned under my naked human form. She cocked her head to the side trying to figure out what just happened.

Next thing I know she changed back into her human form. I couldn't help it when my eyes roamed over her naked form. I was painfully aware that we were both naked and I was on top of her. I was so hard that it was painful, but I knew she wasn't ready. I waited for her to speak, but she was as speechless as I was. It didn't help that the two of us were in this compromising position. She started to move, but that made the desire to make love to her and claim her worse.

" Please don't move"

" OK what happened Cayden"

" Im sorry my wolf took over and was going to claim you has ours, but I know your not ready. I don't want to force you to do anything your not ready for. I am willing to wait as long as you need. Don't get me wrong their is nothing more that I want to do than to mark and make love to you, but im not going to force you into anything you aren't..." I started to ramble defending myself, but she shut me up with a kiss that was filled with so much passion I almost lost control and did what I so badly wanted to do. Controlling myself, I pulled away and looked at the beauty that was all mine.

She exposed her neck on the side where my mark was suppose to lay. " Do it"

" w-what" I stuttered.

" Mark me"

" are you sure?"

" Yes Cayden I love you and there is nothing more I want than to bear your mark."

Nodding, I kissed down her neck trying to find the right place to make my mark. When I found it, I felt my canines extend. I sunk my teeth into her skin. The pleasure that cursed through my body has my teeth sunk further in her skin was nothing, I have ever felt before. I was on cloud nine. I felt every her emotion which were love, passion, desire that amplified my own, driving me over the edge. I pulled my teeth out of her skin and licked clean the spot while healing it with my saliva.  I looked down at my mark and felt a burst of pride course through me. Now she was officially all mine and nobody elses.

I brought my lips down to hers and kissed her with as much passion as I could, showing her how much I loved her. She responded eagerly.

All of a sudden there was a rustle in the bushes near us. I changed into my wolf form. Standing over her protectively ready to defend my soulmate and love of my life. She tried to move from under me, but I gave a warning growl and she stopped.

I waited for what ever was behind the bush to come out, but it didn't seem like whoever or whatever was in the bush was going to come out. I got off of Aria and gave her a warning look saying to stay put. I couldn't help, but look at her naked human form. Pushing those thoughts aside because now is not the time, I walked to the other side of the bush with caution. On the other side of the bush was something I didn't expect.

On the other side was a little boy holding a baby and he looked frightened. They were both definitly werewolf's because I could smell that they weren't human.The boy could be no older than seven and the baby who im assuming was a girl had to have been at least two months old.When he looked up and saw me he started to shake. Im sure my massive black wolf didn't help.

" Pl-please don't hurt us, I promise we aren't going to cause trouble."

I nodded walking back around the bush. I shifted back and put on my pants.

" Aria please put your clothes on and come over her."

She nodded and did as I asked before following me around the bush. She gasped when she saw the to. 

" hey Im Aria and this is my mate Cayden. We want to help you and your sister." she said in a soothing voice showing that we would not harm them. I felt proud as I watched her take control and show kindness at the same time. She would make a good alpha female and my wolf agreed.

" Hi im Chase"

" well chase why don't you come with us and you can tell us what happened after we get you fed"

" OK" he said standing up and following us.

" here do you want me to carry her" She asked

The boy nodded and cautiously handed her the baby. We started the walk back to the pack house and I had a feeling that we were in over are heads. 

A/N: I just want to thank everyone who has voted for my story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 97.3K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...
6.7K 270 19
Going on a school trip abroad can be described with many juxtaposing thoughts, but should never be linked to fatalities or injury. Juniper Pearl Foxx...
289K 6.2K 37
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
8.3K 204 34
[Book One] Baylee Johnson has had a hard life, she has been getting abused since age five, but there was something that got her away from that; Racin...