MY NIECE'S AUNT (COMPLETED)✔️

By crazywriter1116

Ahyan is a twenty-nine-year-old youngest entrepreneur, he achieved everything his father had wished for. Bein... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1- AHYAN AND MAHDIA
CHAPTER 2- A DAY AT WORK
CHAPTER 3- PROPOSAL FOR MAHDIA
CHAPTER 4- TRICKED
CHAPTER 5- HAPPY EVER AFTER
CHAPTER 6- A BAD DAY
CHAPTER 7- MAHDIA'S NEW LOOK
TEASER
CHAPTER 8- POSITIVE FEELING
CHAPTER 9- APPROVED
CHAPTER 10 - PLS VOTE FOR COOKIES & CUPCAKES
CHAPTER 11- THEIR FIRST MEETING
CHAPTER 12- PRINCE CHARMING
CHAPTER 13- MAKING PLANS
CHAPTER 14- THE QUEEN'S CLUB
CHAPTER 15- KNOWING HIS NAME
CHAPTER 16- MEETING
CHAPTER 17- PRINCE CHARMING IS UPSET
CHAPTER 18- AT THE PARTY
CHAPTER 19- DISAPPOINTED
CHAPTER 20- NOT A DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
CHAPTER 21- APOLOGY
CHAPTER 22- ALL IN THE PAST
TEASER
CHAPTER 23- START OF SOMETHING SPECIAL?
CHAPTER 24- THE FIRST PHONE CALL
CHAPTER 25- GOING FOR AN OUTING
CHAPTER 26- OUTING WITH PRINCE CHARMING
CHAPTER 27- AT THE OPERA
CHAPTER 28- HER FIRST KISS?
CHAPTER 29- AVOIDING HER
CHAPTER 30- AHYAN MEETS MARIAM
TEASER
CHAPTER 31- AHYAN HELPS MAHDIA
CHAPTER 32- PRINCE CHARMING LEAVES
CHAPTER 33- AHYAN IN LOVE?
CHAPTER 34- BACK IN PARIS
TEASER
CHAPTER 35- WILL MADDY GO?
CHAPTER 36- LYDIA'S ADVICE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 37- PARANOID
CHAPTER 38- NEW HOME
CHAPTER 39- GETTING READY
CHAPTER 40- HOUSE WARMING PARTY
CHAPTER 41- KISS MISS
CHAPTER 42- SOMETHING IS WRONG?
CHAPTER 43- AHYAN'S IDEA
CHAPTER 44- THEIR FIRST KISS
CHAPTER 45- REALITY
TEASER
CHAPTER 46- FIGHT
CHAPTER 47- FINDING A SOLUTION
TEASER
CHAPTER 48- AN IMPORTANT DINNER
CHAPTER 49- THE SHATTERING TRUTH
CHAPTER 50- A NEW PLAN
TEASER
CHAPTER 51- AT THE SIDDIQUI'S
Author's Note
CHAPTER 53- MARIAM IS GOING TO INDIA
CHAPTER 54- FEELING EMOTIONAL
CHAPTER 55- MOODY MADDY
CHAPTER 56- AHYAN IN TROUBLE
CHAPTER 57- MOVING TO INDIA
CHAPTER 58- MARIAM MEETS THE MALIKS
CHAPTER 59- PAIN OF A FATHER
CHAPTER 60- WILL THEIR PLAN WORK?
CHAPTER 62- MRS. MAHDIA AHYAN MALIK
CHAPTER 63- FAIRYTALE
CHAPTER 65- BREAKFAST FOR MR. MALIK
CHAPTER 66- HOME, PARIS
CHAPTER 67- AHYAN'S NEW HOTEL
CHAPTER 68- MR. MALIK
CHAPTER 69- LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 61- MAHDIA IN INDIA

5.5K 297 35
By crazywriter1116

Mahdia smiled at the girl and the two shook hands. Zaynab then greeted Mrs. Siddiqui.

'Let us go.' Mahdia said but as she was about to walk Zaynab held her elbow and looked at her.

'Babes, you can't go like this.' Zaynab said looking up and down at her. Mahdia frowned looking at herself.

She had kept her attire as simple as she could with a white tube top, mustard yellow woollen full sleeved shrug, white and yellow muffler, denim jeans and white sneakers. Her jacket resting on the luggage trolley.

Mahdia looked up at Zaynab confused. Zaynab shook her head in disapproval.

'You are there for the first time, to your...potential in-laws...this has to go...' Zaynab said pointing at her attire.

Mrs. Siddiqui and Mahdia glanced confusedly at each other.

Zaynab called for her driver and drove Mahdia to her place. There they spend next half an hour to decide Mahdia attire for the day. By the time they were done, Mrs. Siddiqui had slept off on the sofa.

'Ma!' Mrs. Siddiqui woke up with a jolt on hearing her daughter's voice. For a minute, she is dazed not knowing where she is. She took another minute to compose herself. Mahdia and Zaynab waited patiently.

Mrs. Siddiqui then looked at Mahdia, she is dressed in a simple red printed full sleeved short Kurti with a keyhole neckline, denim jeans and flats. Her muffler around her neck acting as a dupatta.

'So?' Zaynab smiled nervously at Mrs. Siddiqui who gave a nod and thumbs up. Mahdia and Zaynab smiled at each other.

******************************************************

Mahdia felt nervous as she climbed down the car. Mrs. Siddiqui hasn't come, she was dropped in the guest house which is not very far. She had wanted to go to her old home but Zaynab under Ahyan's order requested her that she can only go there once that place is cleaned up. Mahdia will be staying with Mariam at Ahyan's place, hopefully.

Zaynab placed a palm on her shoulder and squeezed it little assuring her that everything will be fine. Mahdia smiled nervously.

She wished she had Ahyan by her side, she would have felt less nervous then. She made silent prayers and exhaled loudly before walking with Zaynab towards the main door of the mansion.

'Maddy!'

Mariam jumped happily on spotting her Aunt at the footsteps. Ever since Zaynab had texted that she is going to the airport to pick up Mahdia, Mariam had been pacing in the living room ignoring her grandmother and Butler running behind her requesting her to have some snacks.

A bright smile appeared on Mahdia's face. From past two weeks, Mahdia had been crying most of the time. She would speak with Mariam through video calls and phone calls, and it was only then she would smile. Else she kept staring at Mariam's photo and crying.

Mahdia was about to step inside when a loud booming baritone echoed in the huge hall.

'Stop!'

Everyone froze

***************************************************

Ahyan had left the house soon after breakfast around 9 and it is after nightfall he returned. Now he has a terrible headache.

'Ajmal Kaka!' Ahyan called. A stubby old man dressed in a butler suit came immediately.

'One black coffee in my room in ten minutes.' He ordered and the butler nodded leaving. Ahyan removed his coat, folded his sleeves, and loosened his tie. He slumped on the sofa and relaxed in the posh sofa. He is exhausted. A warm shower will do him good.

Suddenly, he frowned realizing the house is quiet, too quiet. With Mariam and Mahdia under one roof, it is impossible that there is no noise.

He got up, grabbed his bag and coat, and excitedly climbed upstairs. He is excited to meet Mahdia, it has been two weeks since he has seen her in person.

'Hello...'Ahyan had expected the room to be toppled upside down with Mariam running and Mahdia scolding her. Instead, the room is empty. Ahyan is confused.

'Mariam? Mahdia?' he called, his voice echoed in the silent mansion. Ahyan got increasingly worried and as he searched the place.

In the back yard, he spotted his mother by the pool sitting on a white chair and staring at the still water. It is cold outside but she is wearing a worn-out shawl. Ahyan hurried to his mother.

'Mom?'

She looked up at him, and then quickly looked away wiping her tears. Ahyan frowned. He placed a palm on her shoulder and felt his mother shake.

'Mom?' he kneeled beside her and looked at her, she looked away. Now, she is crying he could see. He held her chin and made her look at him.

'What happened?' he asked concerned.

She held his palms in between hers and looked at him, 'Your dad...he...'

Getting a hint, Ahyan panicked little more, 'Where is Mahdia and Mariam?' he asked

'They are with Zaynab at the guest house. Your Dad threw them out.'

'Huh!'

'He asked Mahdia to leave and didn't allow her to come in. Mariam got angry and said if Mahdia is going she will go too and...'

Ahyan smacked his forehead. His Dad hadn't been bothering them for so long and when things were going well he decided to bother them.

'Beta, I want my grand-daughter. Sadaf is no more, at least I will have a part of her.' Mrs. Malik cried. Ahyan placed his palm on her cheek, 'I will get her back, Mom. I promise.' He assured.

He then stood up deciding it is the time he faced his father.

*****************************************************

He felt nervous as he walked towards Mr. Malik's room. Never in his life has Ahyan ever stood up against his father, argued with him, this is the first time and he is super tensed. But seeing the situation, he knew he must to do this.

He gulped before knocking the door. When there is no response, he knocked again.

'Come in.' came his father's hoarse voice. Ahyan trembled slightly with fear as he entered the room.

Mr. Malik is sitting on a leather sofa holding an old photo album. On closer look, Ahyan saw it is his and Sadaf's childhood pictures.

'Dad!' Ahyan kneeled beside him. His father removed his thick square glasses and smiled warmly at Ahyan.

'What is it, Beta?' he asked softly.

Ahyan gulped, his heartbeat began to accelerate with nervousness.

'Dad, I...wanted to talk....' He looked at his father and mustering all his courage he continued, 'Why did you kick Mahdia and Mariam out.'

Mr. Malik's expressions changed and he looked away. Ahyan shifted placing his palm over his father's.

'Dad, I love Mahdia.' he said sincerely.

Slowly, Mr. Malik looked back at his son. Ahyan looked back, his eyes staring straight into his father's. Mr. Malik looked away again, this time again he saw the same love, sincerity, and passion he had seen in his daughter's eyes when she had confessed about loving Mizan years ago, the love that eventually got her killed.

Mr. Malik placed his palm over their overlapping palms and looked at Ahyan.

'Son, that girl isn't good for you. Like her brother, she too is a gold digger. She doesn't love you, she loves your money.' He explained.

Ahyan shook his head, 'No, no, Dad. She loves me. Trust me. She loved me before knowing who I was, and still loves me after knowing who I am.' Ahyan shifted closer to his father, all the while not breaking the eye contact.

Mr. Malik shook his head, 'Have I ever failed in my judgement? Dad, I handle one of India's biggest chains of hotels by myself. You must trust me on this. Dad, please.' He pleaded. This is the first time in his life that Ahyan is pleading for something that too to his father.

Mr. Malik waved his hand shaking his head, 'I don't want you to marry into your sister's murderer's family.'

Ahyan sighed.

He held his father's shoulder and looked at him, 'Dad, Dad. If I lost a sister and you lost a daughter. Mahdia has lost her brother, Mrs. Siddiqui her son and Mariam? She has lost her parents. Think of that poor girl, she is your grand-daughter. She is part of Sadaf. Please Dad, if not for me at least for her. Please, Dad.'

Mr. Malik is now silent, he simply stared back at his son. Ahyan leaned forward and said softly, 'Dad, have I ever disappointed you? Then, I will not disappoint you even with this. Trust me.' he said.

Mr. Malik stared, Ahyan stared back. After a while of thinking, he gave a small nod and mumbled, 'I trust you.'

Ahyan is relieved.

**************************************************

So guys, Ahyan finally managed to convince his father, but has Mr Malik accepted Mahdia, truly? 

and guys, next chapter our leads are getting married, Excited? How excited are you, scream in the comments ;) 

How did you guys find the chapter? Do tell me your opinions in the comments...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 941 35
Meet Umma Khalthum Mayana, an orphan whom lives with her uncle and his family, a beautiful, intelligent and pious lady. Jovial is what you'd describe...
193K 12.5K 41
Meera has been rendered cynical after her high school boyfriend dumps her right after their board exams end. She decides to make the next phase of he...
6.6K 431 22
Nitya, a very talented aspiring designer, whose only dream is to become the 'Best Designer' in the country, reaches Delhi with an Internship offer wi...