A Blader's Heart (Beyblade Me...

By CaptainChaoss

You and your bey, Mythic Ra-Hora, were known throughout the world as an unstoppable duo, bringing you great f... More

Introduction [Edited]
Prologue [Edited- New Chapter]
Chapter 1: Welcome to Japan [Edited]
Chapter 2: Battling the Bull [Edited]
Chapter 3: A Crabby Guy [Edited]
Chapter 4: Kyoya Returns [Edited]
Part 5: Ryuga
Part 6: L-Drago Vs Pegasus
Part 8: The Green Hades
Part 9: The Survival Battle
Part 10: Battle Bladers Part One
Part 11: Battle Bladers Part Two
Part 12: Save Yu
Part 13: Who Won Battle Bladers?!
Part 14: I'm Back Japan and With Masamune, too
Part 15: Road to the World Championships
Part 16: Ryuga Saves the Day
Part 17: The Beylin Temple
Part 18: The First Round of the World Championships
Part 19: Team Lovushka
Part 20: The Festival of Warriors
Part 21: Wang Hu Zhong Returns
Part 22: The Rivals Compete
Part 23: Tsubasa's Missing
Part 24: Team Excalibur
Part 25: The Garcia's
Part 26: Zeo and Toby
Part 27: [Name], You Can't Participate in the Finals
Part 28: We Won the World Championships
Part 29: Hades City
Part 30: Star Fragments and Legendary Bladers
Part 31: Dammit, Ryuga, Stop Being So Stubborn
Part 32: China and Another Legendary Blader
Part 33: King, I'm Going to Kick Your Ass
Part 34: Dynamis and Ryuto
Part 35: WHO AM I RELATED TO?!?!
Part 36: The Beyster Island Tournament
Part 37: The Final Battle! Nemesis VS The Legendary Bladers!
Part 38: A Party and a Reunion
About the Endings (Please Read)

Part 7: Hyoma, Gingka's Childhood Friend

8.1K 105 64
By CaptainChaoss

[Name]'s POV

Kyoya and I wait at the top of a hill, looking down as Benkei, Madoka, and Kenta try to figure their way up. The slight rustle of a bush catches my attention and my senses heighten as I look at the shrubbery. "Kyoya-" I start, but he cuts me off.

"I know." He closes his eyes and sighs.

"What's the matter?" Benkei asks once he reaches the two of us. We don't respond immediately, and Benkei looks back and forth between us in confusion. "Kyoya? [Name]?"

I shake my head with a smile before lending a hand to Madoka and Kenta. "Don't worry about it. It was nothing," I say while giving my cousin and friend the final pull they need to reach the top.

"All right," Benkei says, and we head down a path, coming across a small waterfall that fills up a crystal blue pond.

"Oh, wow!" Madoka gasps and takes off her shoes, dipping her feet in the water while Kenta washes his face.

I watch as Benkei picks up Madoka's suitcase and Kyoya grabs Kenta's backpack. "Come on, we don't have time to be sitting around." Kyoya turns to walk away.

"Wait, just a few more minutes." Kenta stands up but falls over on his face.

"Kenta, what happened?" I crouch down and he looks up at me kinda loopy.

"It's just a foot cramp," he says, and I sweat-drop and stand back up.

"Just great," Benkei huffs, and Kyoya looks over his shoulder at Kenta.

"Well, can you walk?" he asks the small boy who stays on the floor.

"Great, just more baggage to carry," Benkei states in annoyance.

"Who are you calling baggage?!" Madoka and Kenta point at him and start blubbering nonsense.

Benkei gets frustrated and kicks a stick which hits a beehive, and I watch as he runs in circles as the bees chase him, and Madoka and Kenta make fun of him in the background until they both get a foot cramp and fall on their faces.

Kyoya covers his face in embarrassment and shakes his head while letting out a sigh. "You know what, how about we take a food break?" I suggest, and Benkei's eyes light up at the mentioning of food.

I lay out the ham sandwiches that I made and the Benkei, Madoka, and Kenta run over and start to eat. Grabbing two sandwiches, I saunter up to Kyoya who stands away from the three now bickering friends. "Here, I grabbed you one before those three either eat or destroy all the sandwiches." I offer him the food.

He takes it from my hand and takes a bite. "Thanks, [Name]." He swallows his food and a slight blush dusts his cheeks.

I start to eat my sandwich when Madoka, Kenta, and Benkei gasp. "Who cares about the ham! All the sandwiches are gone!" she announces, and I catch a glimpse of the monkey stealing the food I made for everyone.

"You know, you three, if you had stopped bickering and just ate like civilized humans that monkey wouldn't have stolen the food," I tell them as a sad aura surrounds the three of them. The monkey looks down at me and I coo at its cuteness for a few seconds while Kyoya walks over to join up with Benkei who now is arguing back and forth with Kenta.

"Hey, you gu-" I start but someone pulls me into a bush and drags me away. 'Not again...' I start to thrash around and their hand slides off my mouth, giving me enough time to scream, "HELP!!"

They cover my mouth again and hold me against their chest. "Quiet down, I'm not going to hurt you. I just have a few questions," a calm voice says, and I look up into the blue eyes of a guy my age.

His light-violet, windswept hair blows in the breeze and I slowly calm down, when I see he poses no threat. "Why the fuck did you take me away! How am I going to get back to my cousin and the rest?" I ask quickly after he removes his hand from my mouth. "And just who are you anyway?"

"I'm Hyoma," he introduces himself with a kind smile and a wave of his hand.

"Well, Hyoma, you want to explain why you pulled me away from my friends?" I tap my foot impatiently.

"I overheard you and your friends talking about a guy named Gingka. Is his last name possibly Hagane?" Hyoma asks, and I narrow my eyes suspiciously.

"You know him?" I ask, and he nods his head.

"I was his childhood friend from Koma Village and I'm sorry for taking you from your friends," he laughs nervously and scratches the nape of his neck.

"Ah, it's fine I guess. Oh, and I'm [Name] [L/Name]," I say as we start to walk down the path.

Hyoma snaps his fingers and looks at me. "The famous blader, right? We've heard a lot about you in the village."

"Yeah, that's me," I giggle, until we hear a couple familiar screams, causing me concern. "That sounds like Madoka and Kenta,"

Hyoma suddenly runs off and I watch as he catches the two mid-air from falling off a cliff. He lays them on the ground and that's when I realize that Benkei and Kyoya aren't with them. 'Oh, great... did they argue to the point they split up' I face-palm with a sigh.

I start walking off looking for the other two while Hyoma talks with Kenta and Madoka. "They could be anywhere in this forest," I mutter, sauntering through some really tall grass.

"B-b-b-bull, it's taking forever to get to Gingka's village," I hear a familiar voice in the distance say. I go to run in that direction way, when someone grabs my ankle and I trip and fall.

"Hey, why'd you run off?" Hyoma smiles at me and I deadpan.

"You were taking to long talking to my cousin and friend!" I exclaim and he covers my mouth to quiet me down. 'This is the weirdest kidnapping ever' I deadpan, side-eying Hyoma.

I turn my attention ahead of me to see a stick that Benkei kicked hit him in the head, and I giggle at the expression on his face. Hyoma pops his head up out of the grass and I continue lying in it as he converses with Kyoya and Benkei. 'Hyoma may be an oddball but he's pretty fun to be around' I smile as he starts leading Kyoya and Benkei down a path.

"I have a question," Kyoya states while following Hyoma.

I climb up a tree to stay hidden and follow them that way. 'Kyoya seems bothered by something'.

"What is it?" Hyoma looks over his shoulder at the fanged blader.

"Have you run into anyone else on this mountain yet?" Kyoya narrows his eyes.

"Like whom?" Hyoma asks and stops walking.

"Well, our one friend, [Name], disappeared randomly and we split up from our other two friends, Kenta and Madoka," Benkei explains, and I smile at the fact he considered me a friend to him.

'I should probably go down there and join up with them' I go to jump out of the tree, when Hyoma shakes his head. "Sorry, I haven't seen anyone else."

"Damn... okay, lets keep walking," Kyoya mutters, and they start walking again. I follow them in the trees and they stop when they reach a large branch that covers the path.

"I got this! Let's go, Bull!" Benkei exclaims and launches his Bey. "Special move: Bull Uppercut!" he shouts and Bull breaks through the branch on the path.

"That's amazing! That power combined with your balance type Bey. I bet no one can beat you," Hyoma says, and Kyoya narrow his eyes at the odd man.

"You seem to know a lot about Beyblades... are you a blader, too?" he asks, and Hyoma hums.

"What's a blader?" he asks, and I almost fall out of the tree I'm on due to his horrible lie. I shake my head, when a wild boar suddenly starts chasing Benkei, forcing him to climb up a tree. Hyoma hides quickly before launching a Beyblade to save my friend, causing Kyoya to look around in surprise.

Hyoma climbs the tree I'm in and stands beside me. "So, you are a blader?" I cock an eyebrow with a smirk as his Bey returns to him.

"Well, I never flat out said I wasn't," he chuckles and rubs the nape of his neck with a sheepish smile.

"You're odd... I dig it," I laugh, and he blushes lightly.

"Thanks..." Hyoma scratches at his pink cheeks before looking me in the eye. "I'm going back down to your two friends."

He jumps down from the tree and walks over to Kyoya and Benkei, and I rest on the tree branch as they talk, but the tone of Kyoya's voice lets me know that he knows something is up. "Hey!" I look down the path to see Madoka and Kenta running towards the three, waving with a smile.

'Jig's up, Hyoma, they're going to find out you've been lying to them' I watch as Benkei checks up on Madoka and Kenta.

"So, we meet again." Hyoma looks down at Kenta and my cousin, causing Kyoya's eyes to sharpen.

"Yeah, thanks for the tips earlier," they say, and Hyoma gives them a close-eyed smile.

"I'm glad you found the path okay and I'm sorry about running off on you guys but I got distracted," Hyoma nervously chuckles, and Benkei, Madoka, and Kenta seem to buy the act, but Kyoya is seeing right through it. "Well, should we get going then? I... I can show you the fastest way to get there," Hyoma says, and Benkei nods.

"Wait!" Madoka yells, and Hyoma stops in his tracks.

"Yes? What is it?" He looks over his shoulder, and Madoka looks down sadly.

"My cousin disappeared before the four of us split up. Have you possibly seen her?" Madoka asks with hopeful eyes.

"Uhhh, what does she look like?" Hyoma scratches the back of his head and sends a quick glance my way.

'I was actually starting to enjoy this weird version of a kidnapping' I sweat-drop while Madoka describes me and gives Hyoma my name.

"Sorry, haven't run into her," Hyoma lies, and Madoka frowns.

"Maybe she already got to the village," Kenta points out, and Madoka weighs the possibility.

"She's smart so she might already be there, but if not..." she trails off as worry crosses her face.

'Yay, I still get to play this game a little longer' I notice Hyoma send me a smirk as I follow along with his plan. He starts leading my friends in circles, making me chuckle in amusement. After the first couple laps, Kyoya puts down a rock for each time they pass that spot on the rocky hill. 'Smart, Kyoya... very smart'.

They go around one more time and I smirk as Kyoya grits his teeth, when they start another circle around. "Are you sure this is the right path, Hyoma?" Kyoya asks as everyone stops and looks at the fanged male.

"Well, of course it is," Hyoma responds without turning around.

"Oh, really? Then why have we been here before?" Kyoya growls, and Hyoma chuckles nervously.

"That's impossible."

"Will you stop fucking with us?! See these stones? I've been stacking them for each time we've walked past this area." Kyoya points at the rocks then at Hyoma. "You've been lying to us this whole time."

"Wait, so have you actually seen my cousin?" Madoka asks, and Hyoma sighs and looks at the spot I took behind the rock.

"[Name], I think our game is done," he calls out, and I come out from behind the rock.

"[NAME]!!" Madoka, Kenta, Benkei, and even Kyoya yell in shock.

"Uh, hey, guys. I see you've met Hyoma," I chuckle nervously, taking a stance next to the violet-haired boy.

"Yeah, and he's been lying to us this whole time!" Kenta exclaims, and I chuckle in amusement.

"To be fair it did entertain me to watch you guys walk in circles," I admit, and Madoka narrows her eyes.

"Wait, do you know him?" she asks in confusion.

"Nah, I just met him a few hours ago. You know when I disappeared? He kidnapped me and I stuck with him since," I tell her, and everyone looks at Hyoma angrily.

"I wouldn't say kidnapped, I was simply borrowing her for a little," Hyoma defends himself quickly, and I sweat-drop.

"Anyway, Hyoma's pretty cool for an odd guy." I smile, and Madoka smacks the back of my head.

"You don't just go walking off with someone who takes you [Name]," she scolds me as I rub the back of my head.

"Anyway, Hyoma, I think it's about time you lead us to Koma Village." I give him a lopsided smile. Kyoya suddenly pulls out his launcher and I deadpan, "Chill out, Kyoya."

"No, [Name]. He's not only been leading us on a wild goose chase, but he literally took you." Kyoya stares right into my [E/C] eyes with his blue ones. "And, plus- I can point my launcher at him if we're both bladers." Kyoya's eyes leave mine and he looks back to Hyoma.

"Kyoya-"

"You have a Bey, don't you?" Kyoya stares at Hyoma who shrugs.

"Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about." He turns around and continues up the rocky path.

"That's it!" Kyoya exclaims and launches Leone. The green Bey breaks some rocks above Hyoma and the violet-haired boy dodges all the falling stones until a boulder starts to come falling down above him. He jumps back and launches his Bey up, calling out, "Aries! Horn Throw Destruction!"

His Beyblade connects with the boulder and breaks it apart into small pieces, causing dust to fly around us. I cover my eyes so I don't ruin my eye sight and when the dust starts to clear we see Hyoma standing ahead of us, laughing while holding out his Bey. "It really is a lovely Bey, don't you guys think?" He smirks and shows us his Bey. "My Rock Aries."

"Whoa... it's a defensive type Bey that's never been seen before," Madoka gasps while looking at her mini computer.

"Never been seen before? You're probably right." Hyoma wraps his hand around his Bey and smiles. "Now that you've seen my Bey... it can't be helped."

'He wants to battle' I grin in realization.

"Who are you really?" Kenta asks, and Kyoya takes a step forward in frustration.

"Are you with the Dark Nebula?" he growls, but Hyoma ignores all their questions with a chuckle.

"All will be revealed if even one of you can beat me in battle," he tells them and pulls out his launcher, attaching his Beyblade to it.

Kyoya goes to launch again, but Benkei steps in front of him "No, let me go first, I'll take care of him myself," Benkei says with determination.

"No, I'll battle him first," Kenta announces, stepping in front of them.

Kyoya hesitates to let Kenta battle, but lowers his launcher and looks to the side. "Knock yourself out, kid," he murmurs, and I smile at his softer side.

"Hey, Hyoma! If I don't get the chance to battle you here, I challenge you to a battle later!" I call out to him, and he smirks at me.

"I believe we will battle here, but if we don't- then I accept you're challenge," he says as him and Kenta launch their Beyblades.

The two Beys start clashing and Kenta has Sagittario pull away and hide behind a rock to try and wait out the battle. "Are you sure that was the right move?" Hyoma smiles coyly.

"Yeah, it was. Defensive type Beys lack stamina, so the best move would be to draw out the battle!" Benkei shouts, and Hyoma rests his hand on his hip.

"I thought you wanted to end the battle quickly? No matter, lets finish this now!" he exclaims and calls out Aries's special move. The defense type Bey breaks through the rock and starts spinning towards Sagittario.

"There's our chance, Sagittario. Special move: Flame Claw!" Kenta calls out and his Beyblade knocks Hyoma's off to the side.

"Hmm, I never would have imagined Sagittario to have both attack and stamina power," Hyoma says, and I watch as Sagittario goes to use its special move again.

A shadow casts over Hyoma's eyes and he grunts, making Aries swiftly avoid the attack and start to climb up the rocks. "Now, Sagittario! Jump!" Kenta yells, but when his Bey attempts the move it falls off the rock and stops spinning.

"Damn..." I mutter as Hyoma jumps up to a ledge along with his Beyblade.

"We will continue the battle up here," he announces, and I jump and land on the ledge.

Kyoya goes to battle next but Benkei steps in the way. "No, I'm going this time! I'll get even for you, Kenta," he huffs and gets into his launch position.

"Three, two, one... let it rip!" the two bladers yell and launch their Beyblades onto the rock.

Bull powers forward and knocks Aries back some. "I see. I don't stand a chance against his power head on," Hyoma says as Aries retreats backwards.

Bull continues following Aries around the makeshift stadium and every time it goes to attack, Aries swiftly dodges. Benkei starts getting frustrated and shouts, "Man up, will ya?! And stop running!"

"Oh, you mean like this?" Hyoma taunts, and Benkei deadpans as Aries starts spinning in one position.

"Well, yes, but I didn't-" he starts then growls and gets back into the shift of the fight. "Get him, Bull! Bull Uppercut!"

"Bad move," Kyoya and I both murmur as Bull goes to use the attack.

"Horn Throw Destruction!" Hyoma shouts, and luckily Bull stops its attack before Aries ends him.

"That was way too close," I tell Kyoya who nods his head in agreement.

Aries shifts down and I narrow my eyes 'there's no way Hyoma will use his special move again' I think to myself as Bull goes lower to attack.

Dust flys up around us, blinding the battle, and Madoka and Kenta start to cheer. "You did it, Benkei!"

"No, he didn't." I frown and start to think as the dust settles. 'Hyoma seems to be using a lot of deceptive tactics in his attack' I look closely at the spin track and notice the wings on it 'There! it's swinging Bull around to avoid its attack' I realize and go to stop Benkei from another head on attack only for Bull to end up spinning itself into the ground.

"Actually, this may work," I whisper as Bull spins up out of the ground and attacks Aries from below.

"That's it! Special move: Dark Bull Red Horn Uppercut!" Benkei exclaims as his Bey attacks Aries up into the air.

"Heh, Windstorm Assault!" Hyoma calls out, and I watch as Aries maneuvers around Bull using its spin track.

Aries lands on the ground and I sigh, "Hyoma won." I cross my arms in front of my chest as he uses Horn Throw Destruction and sends Bull back into the sky.

The Bey lands beside Benkei no longer spinning, and Kyoya steps forward with a smirk while grabbing his launcher. "My turn."

He goes to introduce himself, when Hyoma cuts him off, "You'll have to tell me later. I will now happily lead you to the Beyblade village." He gives us all a close eyed smile.

"Huh?" Madoka, Kenta, and Benkei sweat-drop while Kyoya freezes up in his spot.

"You mean, you know where Koma Village is and you didn't tell us?!" Benkei exclaims, and Madoka looks at the violet-haired man confused.

"And that you're not a Dark Nebula blader neither?" she asks, and I start cracking up.

"Hyoma, can I tell them?" I ask while wiping my tears of amusement away.

He chuckles and nods his head, "Go ahead [Name]." He smirks and I calm myself down.

"Guys, Hyoma lives in Koma Village," I giggle as the three anime fall and Kyoya stays frozen in his spot.

"You guys see, Koma Village is a sacred place that has remained hidden from the world for centuries. I had to challenge you guys because no one is allowed to enter unless proven worthy." Hyoma turns around and looks off the cliff.

I walk up to Kyoya and poke his cheek. "You would be pretty damn good at the mannequin challenge," I mutter and turn back to Hyoma.

"I now am sure that you are all true and loyal friends of Gingka and you all contain a true bladers spirit." The Aries user gives us a close eyed smile.

"Wait, you mentioned Gingka. Do you know him?" Kenta asks as him, Madoka, and Benkei approach Hyoma while I start placing rocks on the unmoving Kyoya's head.

"I actually know him very well. You see, Gingka and I were childhood friends," Hyoma tells them, shocking my three friends. Hyoma chuckles at their expression and crosses his arms with a smile. "Gingka and I always played together."

"Whoa, that's so cool," Madoka and Kenta awe at the new found fact.

"Now, could you do me a favor and move that boulder for me?" Hyoma points to a large rock. Benkei pushes it out of the way to reveal a secret passage.

Everyone goes down the stone steps and Kyoya starts to sweat. "Okay, Kyoya, you've been standing like that for five minutes." I look at my clock on my phone as he slowly lowers his launcher.

The rocks on his head fall off and he narrows his eyes at me. "[Name]..." he growls when the rocks land on his feet.

"What? You were completely frozen! It was too tempting to pass up," I admit and he deadpans before walking down the stairs. I follow after him and jog past everyone to catch up with Hyoma. "I still want that Bey battle," I say and he chuckles.

"I'm honored that you want to battle me so badly," he admits with a smile.

"You're strong and I like to battle strong opponents. Hell, I like to battle any opponents as long as they battle fair." I grin with fire in my eyes.

Hyoma smiles and continues to lead us down the path, and I fall back to walk with Kyoya. "So, you just let Hyoma take you?" he growls, and I stop walking, in shock by his reaction.

"Hey, what's wrong with you? I didn't let him take me, but after he told me who he was I decided to stick with him," I tell Kyoya.

"[Name], that's dangerous. How did you know he was telling the truth?" We start to walk across a bridge that's swaying.

"Intuition. I had a gut feeling that he wasn't lying and even if he was I would have found a way to escape. Don't worry about me, Kyoya. I'm fine," I tell him, and he clicks his tongue and looks away with a blush.

"I didn't say I was worried," he huffs, and runs to catch up with Benkei, Kenta, and Madoka who ran into the village.

I catch up to Hyoma and we jog over to the rest, when we hear a voice telling us to leave now. "Hey, now, no need for threats, Hokuto." Hyoma frowns and scratches the back of his head.

"Hokuto?" Kenta questions and the clouds covering the sun move. The sunlight shines on a dog that can talk, bringing me absolute confusion.

"Uh... what the hell?" I ask from beside Hyoma.

"Have you forgotten what happened last time an outsider stepped foot in this village, Hyoma?" Hokuto growls.

"No, I haven't forgotten, but these five are Gingka's friends," Hyoma explains and I watch as my cousin goes and starts to coddle the dog.

We all stand there weirded out as Hokuto has his chin scratched by Madoka, until the dog goes back to being serious and turns his attention back to all of us. His eyes land on me and they narrow. "You, you're the famous blader, [Name] [L/Name]. The daughter of [F/Name] [L/Name], correct?"

"Y-you know my father?" I ask quietly, and Hokuto exhales while everyone looks between us.

"I see... he never told you," he sighs, and I jog over and crouch down.

"Told me what? What didn't my Dad tell me?" I plead with the dog.

"Well, [Name], your father was actually from this village, but when he married your mother he decided to leave so they could be closer to her work. He still visited often until he died. He would also mention you a lot and I was wondering if I would ever meet you," Hokuto explains, and my jaw drops.

"You mean dad was from here? Why did he never tell me?" I ask myself more than the talking dog.

"[Name], you see that mountain?" Hokuto turns towards a mountain that looks different than the rest.

"That is Mount Hagane. Gingka is currently making his way up there to find the secret on how to beat L-Drago, but you, [Name], also have something up there for you," Hokuto tells me, and I nod my head.

"What is it?" I ask, and the dog looks at me.

"Your father never told any of us, he just said that, 'If my daughter is to ever come here, I have left something at the top of Mount Hagane for her'," Hokuto quotes my father, and I give him a determined look.

"Then I must go." I clench my fists and begin to walk off.

"Wait! You'll need this." Hyoma shows me a cloak before wrapping it around me. "It's cold up there."

I smile at him before Hokuto directs me off in the direction to the start of the mountain. "Wait, can we go with her?" Kyoya asks, and Hokuto stops my friends from running after me.

"No, like Gingka, this is her journey and she needs to find out what her father left for her on her own," Hokuto responds and that's the last thing I stand by to hear before running down the path towards the mountain.

'Don't worry, Dad, I'll find out what you left for me' my eyes burn with determination as a smirk tugs at my lips.

A/N

Lol I love Hyoma, sadly he's not in the show too much after Metal fusion but I already have plans for him to show up more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1K 81
You find yourself falling in love with someone unexpected, you only came to UA to become a hero. But now your heart is torn between two enemies, dra...
1.3M 34.1K 163
FIRSTLY THERE ARE LEMONS! (If you don't want to read lemons...I will mark them but be warned I think there will be a fair few.) It will also include...
5.4K 175 23
This is the sequel (and also a kind of a prologue) to my previous books, "Rise From the Ashes", "Burning Hearts" and "Fire and Fury" (if you haven't...