Unwritten: A Miranda Perez St...

By PlanetFlawless_

Miranda and Ray have been dating for about 3 years. Jacob and Ray have been friends for about 5 years. Everyt... More

Unwritten; a Miranda Perez Story
Chapter 1: Stupid Hoe
Chapter 2: Part 1
Chapter 2; Part 2
Chapter 3:
Chaper 4; Strange
Chapter 5; It gets Even Weirder
Chapter 7; Final decisions??
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9
Chapter 10;
Chapter 11; Only God Knows
Chapter 11: Part 2
Chapter 12; After The Chaos
Chapter 13: Secrets & the truth
Chapter 14;
Chapter 15; Part 1
Chapter 15; Part 2
chapter 16;
Chapter 17; Obstacles
Chapter 18; Lean On Me
Chapter 19; Claire's Story
Chapter 20; Happy Day
Chapter 21;
Chapter 22; Never the Right Time to Say Goodbye

Chapter 6: Another day, Another Dollar.

696 10 0
By PlanetFlawless_

Chapter 6:

**I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Ugh. I had the worst headache in all of mankind. I do not want to get out of bed for anything. Especially not school. I just don't have the strength in me. I just let the alarm ring. 5 seconds later, Diggy bursted through the bedroom door.

Diggy: Turn off the damn alarm! There's no school today, and some of us are trying to get some sleep.

**I just give him a blank stare.

Diggy: Hello?? MIRANDA!!

**I punched the alarm clock and it landed on the floor. Silent.

Me: Happy???

Diggy: Very.

**He walked out of the room and shut the door and I went back asleep. When I woke up again, it was about 2 o'clock pm. I slowly got out of bed, brushed my teeth, took a shower, change into my other set of pajamas, and crawled back into bed. I laid there doing absolutely nothing for the next few hours. There was a light knock on my door. Before I could even say anything, they came barging in. Guess who? Claire and Leona of course!

Claire: Girl, get outta bed! What are you doing?

Leona: Is this how you spend your day off school?

Me: Uh, yeah. It was going very nicely too...

Leona: What are you sulking around about?

Me: Nothing! I'm fine!

Claire&Leona: Mhm...

**My phone rang signaling a text from Jawan. 

"Baby, I love you, I need you here, with me all the t-I-I-I-me. Baby we meant to be, you got me smiling all the t-I-I-I-me. You know how to gimme that, you know how to pull me back, when I go runnin, runnin tryna get away from lovin' ya."

I checked my text.

Jawan♥:
Hey.

Mirandaa:
Holaaaa.

Jawan♥:
You got any plans for today?

Mirandaa:
Maybe, maybe not... Why?

**I started smiling like an idiot.

Claire: Who was that?

Me: Why does it matter?

Leona: 'Cause last time I checked, your ringtone for everyone was "ayy ladies" by Travis Porter, except Ray, had "Love on Top."

Me: It's Jawan.

Claire: Oh my gawwd! You really like him don't you?

Me: I didn't say that...

Leona: You didn't have to! Your ringtone said it all!!

**I started blushing like an idiot. No one said anything. Claire and Leona looked down at their phones at the same time then looked back at me.

Claire: Uh, Um... were gonna go...

Leona: Uh, get some water!

Claire: Yeah! Water!

**They walked out and Ray walked in. Claire and Leona are SO dead!

Raquan: Hey, Miranda.

Me: Hi Ray. Wassup?

Ray: Nothin Much. I just wanted to talk to you abou-

** He didn't even get to finish, he got cut off by my phone. 

"Baby, I love you, I need you here, with me all the t-I-I-I-me. Baby we meant to be, you got me smiling all the t-I-I-I-me. You know how to gimme that, you know how to pull me back, when I go runnin, runnin tryna get away from lovin' ya."

I grabbed my phone, but before I could even check my text, Ray got up and stormed out of the room. I dropped my phone and followed him. We passed Claire and Leona who gave me a confused "what happened" look. I shrugged in response. Ray started walking faster and bolted downstairs. See what I mean when I say he gets jealous? He doesn't even know who the ringtone was for and he just freaked out. No one has time for this.

Me: Where are you going?!

Ray: I don't know.

Me: Ray, stop. Please just calm down.

**I grabbed his arm and he turned to face me. He stood there staring at me, then leaned in and kissed me.

???: Get it in, Ray!

**I pulled away, and turned around, to see Jacob and Diggy standing there. I glared at Diggy, cause that's not something Jacob would say.

Diggy: Uh, Imma go get some water...

Jacob: Um... Yeah. I'll go with you...

**They both started toward the stairs. Why does everyone always use the water excuse!? There's no water upstairs either! I started laughing.

Ray: What's so funny???

Me: Nothing.

**I turned around and started walking away. Ray smacked my ass. I turned back around and glared at him trying to hold back my smile.

Me: Raquan Smith you PERVERT!

Ray: Don't act like you don't love it, baby.

**He walked in front of me and I followed. Then, he started walking really slow, just to annoy me so I jumped on his back.

Ray: Miranda, what are you doing?

Me: Since you're walking so slow, you can CARRY, me up the stairs!

Ray: Oh, okay.

**He carried me all the way up the stairs and into my room. He dropped me on my bed, got on top of me and started kissing me all over. I let out a moan.

Claire: Well, you two work fast!

Leona: I'll say!

**Talk about embarrassing. Ray cleared his throat and got up.

Ray: Uh, I'll see you later, Miranda.

Me: Okay...

**I got up and met Claire and Leona's glare.

Leona: So... What was that...

Claire: Mrs. I-can't-choose...

Leona: 'Cause it seemed you were choosing to do SOMETHING-

Claire: Just then!

**I hate when they finish each other's sentences! Like, c'mon now! One at a time! But, that's not the point... I don't know what just came over me...

Claire&Leona: Well??

Me: I don't know... I really, do not know.

Claire: Well, you dropped something.

**Claire threw me my phone. Oh, right! I didnt even check my text...

Jawan♥:

I don't know.. I was just asking.

* * *

**Claire, Leona and I decided to watch a movie. We went downstairs to get some snacks. When we got down there, we saw Jacob, Diggy, Ray, Trey and Craig sitting there in the living room.

Me: What are y'all 'boutta do?

Jacob: Watch a movie.

Me: What movie?

Diggy: Paranormal Activity 3.

Me: Oh, I already seen it.

Everyone: So have we.

Me: Then why watch it again?

Jacob: We've got nothing better to do.

**Claire and Leona go cuddle up with their boyfriends and left me standing there. I walked into the kitchen to get an actual glass of water then, the doorbell rang.

Me: I'll get it!

**I went to open the door and saw this man standing there with a bouquet of red and white roses.

Guy: Miranda Perez?

Me: That's me.

Guy: These are for you.

Me: Oh, my gosh! Thank you! They're beautiful... Who are they from?

Guy: I don't know. Ma'am I have 10 other deliveries to do today. I can't keep track of them all. I think there's a card in there.

Me: Okay, thanks.

**I closed the door and walked into the kitchen to put the flowers in a vase. The card fell out onto the floor. I picked it up and read it to myself.

" 'A single rose can be my garden, a single friend my world.'
 I sent you these roses to tell you how much you mean to me. You're just as beautiful as these roses, if not more. Say you'll go out with me today at 6 pm?
P.S Dress for the beach ♥"

Jawan is so sweet. I started smiling like an idiot again. I put the roses in the vase. They'd look amazing on my vanity.

Diggy: Those are really Pretty.

Me: I know right!

Jacob: Who sent them to you?

Me: A friend... a really good friend.

Claire&Leona: We all know what that means!

**Everyone stared at them. Ray was giving them an intense glare.

Me: Uh, I'll be right back.

**I walked upstairs. First I texted Jawan.

Mirandaa:
The roses are beautiful.

Jawan♥:
So, is that a yes for the beach?

Mirandaa:
Of course. See you at 6... gotta get ready.

It's 4:49 so I hop in the shower again. When I come back out, it's 5:17. I could not find my bikini anywhere. I texted Jacob.

I waited for a good 10 minutes and when there was no answer, I wrapped my towel tight around me then headed downstairs. I completely forgot it wasn't just Jacob and Diggy down there. When I got downstairs everyone just kinda glanced in my direction, then went back to their movie, except Ray. He stood there staring at me with his mouth wide open.

Me: Jacob...

**No answer.

Me: JACOB PEREZ!

**He turned to me with the most annoyed look ever.

Jacob: WHAT?!

Me: Don't yell at me like that, fool! Shoulda just answered the text message.

Jacob: What do you want?

Me: Where did Ma put my bikini? The pink one... my favorite one.

Jacob: It's in the back of your closet.

Me: THANK YOU!

Jacob: Hold up, where you goin?

Me: To the beach.

Jacob: With who?

Me: A friend.

Jacob: But, Claire and Leona are right here.

Me: I have other friends you know!

Jacob: Like?

Me: None of your business! What are you, my father?

Jacob: No but I'm your older brother.

Me: So?

Jacob: So it is my business!

Me: Still doesn't mean I gotta tell you.

Jacob: I guess...

**I turned to walk away, then turned back around.

Me: Oh, and Ray, close your mouth. You'll catch flies.

**Everyone looked over at him and he closed his mouth. Claire and Leona started laughing. I walked back upstairs and searced my closet again. FOUND IT! I changed and got my things ready, then headed back downstairs.

I sat down with the others and watched the end of the movie. Then around 6:15, the doorbell rang.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1.3K 36
Her long, curly brown hair, her fair flawless complexion, her perfect body shape, her swag. I fell for it all. "Who's the hot girl" my Chresanto whis...
271K 4.9K 25
Ray and Chilli have been best friends since kindergarden , Ray loves Chilli with all his heart but what she doesn't know is that Ray has feelings for...
8.3K 216 28
Ravyn and Ray are twins.At the age of 16 they move from their hometown of Atlanta to Los Angeles,California.Where Ravyn meets Chresanto and eventuall...
49.1K 1K 41
Your mother, his father. MARRIED. Ray Ray, Mindless Behavior love story. Starring You!