Locker 17

By StylesRoyalty

"It's hard letting go. I'm finally at peace but it feels wrong." {Under going editing. It's being rewritten f... More

Locker 17
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Final Chapter
Alternate Ending

Chapter 90

210K 5.3K 18K
By StylesRoyalty

*Louis' POV*

Last night was wonderful, cheesy, corny, and wonderful. The first night in Paris couldn't have been better. Maybe it could've but I won't complain. Harry really did go all out for this trip. Paying for an extra week plus having reservations in this place for two weeks, there's got to be something behind it. My stomach turns at the thought that it might be something negative but my heart flutters when I think about being a positive thing.

"Morning Harry." I say, hovering over him on the bed. During the time he was asleep for the past hour, I got up early to get ready. Adrenaline is pumping, excitement to see what new world we'll explore today. I had to find a way to drain the adrenaline somehow, picking out Harry's outfit, taking a shower, and getting ready was the way to do so.

"It's morning already?" He groans in his deep, raspy morning voice. I could never grow tired of hearing the sound of it. I've grown so fond of it from the many mornings we've woken up with each other.

"No, the sun is just up super early." I'm being sarcastic now, nothing better than to wake him up with a laugh.

"Lay here with me." He commands, his eyes still screw shut. He's still half-a-sleep, not wanting to wake up at a scheduled time is so typical of him.

"Harry." I press. "We're going to be late, if you want then maybe tomorrow we can skip the tour just not today. Understood?" I sound like my mum when she wakes me up in the morning. Mum. I said I'd call her as soon as I got here, fuck. I rush to the bags that are on the floor, searching for my phone in between all the pockets.

"What are you doing?" He asks, finally standing up. His boxers are hanging dangerously low, distracting me.

"Looking for my phone to call my mum." He raises his brows and rubs his face with his hands. Hopefully is fully awake now. He grabs the clothes I laid out for him on the bed and head on into the bathroom to take a shower I suppose.

After digging through my bags, I finally find my phone. It's not where I originally placed it. I could've sworn I put it in the small pocket, but it wasn't there. Instead it was inside the bigger pocket inside the bag. The first thing that pops into mind is that maybe Harry grabbed it? Considering that I fell asleep before him like always. Although there's no reason why he would've wanted to or why he would?

Two missed calls from mum appear on the bright screen when I press on the little button at the bottom of it. I slide my finger across the missed calls sign, calling my mum.

"I was worried sick about you Louis!" She yells into the phone. The two missed calls really show how "worried" she was for me. I roll my eyes, standing up off the floor and waling over to the bed.

"Well you shouldn't be. I simply forgot to call you, I was tired and I didn't have time okay?" Gosh why does she have to be so pissy about these things? I haven't done anything to her, she's been so moody for no reason.

"Promise you'll call when you can?" She pleas.

"Promise. I have to go now, bye." And I clicked before she could. Right when I did a small box popped out on the screen, a reminder?

Harry's Birthday Tomorrow

Birthday? I look around the room, confused. I feel like such dick for not knowing when his birthday was, but if I didn't put the reminder on my phone then Harry did. Oh my god. Reality strikes. Harry was the one to grab my phone, he grabbed my phone to set the reminder. He was probably trying to find out what I had planned by looking at my texts, notes, something! How could I not remember? As kids me and Harry would always look forward to the date because they gave free ice-cream at the corner store by my house on that day, just because it was his birthday. Fuck.

I pull at my hair, trying to think of something, some way to make it up to him or buy him something. Niall. I fumble with my fingers to find Niall's number through the contacts list before Harry's steps out of the bathroom. He answers on the second ring.

"Hello?" And of course he'd have a morning voice as well.

"I need your help with something." I don't know what exactly I'm going to do but it'll be unforgettable.

*Harry's POV*

The warm water soon becomes colder the longer I stand here. My thoughts are cluttered, looking for a plan for tomorrow. What if Louis didn't remember? No, there's no way he could've forgotten. Louis would never forget my birthday.

I don't know why I'm trying to convince myself that he didn't. If I was so sure of myself he remembered I wouldn't have set the reminder on his phone. Fucking shit. I should've taken a shower before I thought this whole thing out. When they say that this is the best way to think, they mean it. Now I just wish I could take it back. We've only been here a few hours and I'm already ruining this. I wanted this to be perfect.

After there's only ice cold water cascading own my body, I shut it off. I almost end up slipping and falling onto the ground when I step out.

"Shit!" I yell, grabbing a hold of the sink's counter. I can hear Louis' footsteps come closer after I get myself up off the floor.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Louis yells from the other side of the bathroom door. His voice concerned and worried.

I open the door, no towel around me or anything."Yeah yeah." I tell Louis. He's taken back by my sudden lack of clothing.

"Enjoying the view?" I look back at Louis, he's still standing at the same place he was when he knocked on the door. He doesn't say anything, instead he rushes up to me to kiss me. I'm not going to deny his kiss so I go with it.

His arms wrap around my neck, bodies pressed against each other. My naked body and his clothed body are both tempted to set gas to this fire. He takes my size in his hand, I quickly move back, removing his hand.

"I thought that-" He begins to say, the embarrassment clear in his face. I feel bad for him but now is not the time, I promised I wouldn't do this.

"I do, trust me. I want to so bad but not now. We'll end up being late Louis, after all you were the one bugging me to wake up." I make a reasonable point. Louis nods his head in agreement, his cheeks flushed by what occurred.

...

*Louis' POV*

"Glad you two could make it...on time." Mrs. Monet spits at me and Harry when we join the crowd of students where the tour is supposed to start.

"Whatever." Harry scoffs. I give glare at him for a little until he finally gets the point that he should be more considering of the teacher. It takes me by surprise when she doesn't say anything back. Almost as if she's scared to talk back to Harry. Then again Harry has that impression of him, the one where you're intimidated by him.

Everyone gathers up around her, waiting for her to speak. According to the itinerary, we're only going sight seeing today. The last stop being the Eiffel Tower is the most exciting of all. As you grow up you're fascinated by this thing made of metal that holds so much meaning to many. Not only does it hold great history but it's s love symbol to many.

The teacher quickly rids me out of my thoughts.

"Class listen up." She pauses so everyone can settle down and listen to her before she continues. "You should all have your itineraries, if you don't then I have some here with me," she waves the papers in the air, "Moving on, we will be going to Le Louvre Museum first. There we will spend about three to four hours, if you finish looking around the museum before it's time to move on to the next thing, you're all welcomed to go visit any shops nearby. By shops I'm referring to go eat, grab a bite, get to know Paris. The wonderful, wonderful city of Paris." The whole class raises their hands in the air, cheering in excitement. "Now now, before you all get too excited I want you to know that you will be paired up in groups. The thing is that you make them up yourself. Now good luck with that, I'll meet all of you outside the museum in half-an-hour." Groups? This is a bad idea.

"Niall!" Harry calls Niall from across the circle of the class. Niall looks around, then points to his chest to assure it was him Harry's calling. "Yes you! Get your ass over here." Harry's actually in a really good mood today, despite the fact that he didn't want to have sex earlier which I found quite strange. Me and Harry haven't had sex in about a week or so, not typical for us. As if it were so typical for two teenage boys to have daily sex.

Niall makes his way through the crowd and to us.

"So I'm in your group?" He asks like if it were any more obvious.

"Yeah." Harry states. He keeps his distance away from me to keep from going noticed.

"Shall we get going lads?" Niall suggests. The three of us begin to walk the direction to where the Louvre is located but stop when we hear a familiar voice calling my name out.

"Louis!" I turn around to find Dominic rushing towards us with his hand held up, signalling for us to stop.

"Oh hey." I avoid any eye contact with him for the sake of Harry and Dominic. He looks over at Harry and Niall, giving them the smallest smile.

"So I was wondering if you didn't mind if I joined your group?" As much as I want to have Dominic be in our group I don't think I can. Right as I'm about to say no Niall opens his mouth.

"Yeah." Niall says. What the hell! I look over at Harry, he's as pissed as I am. This wasn't the plan.

I give Dominic a small smile, barely noticible and speak up. "Niall can I talk to you over here?" I ask him, moving over a few feet far enough so that Dominic nor Harry can hear us.

Harry and Dominic are left alone to have a char of their own, not that they're actually talking. If they are talking, it's most likely Harry telling Dominic how much he hates him.

"What the fuck was that for? Do you have any idea of how Harry is going to act up because or this?" I lower my voice hoping Harry doesn't hear me. Niall looks back at the two then back at me.

"This is the plan." He says.

"How is that," I wave my hands to point out Dominic and Harry are at, "a god damn plan? They'll end up murdering each other!"

"Woah calm down. Look, when we're at the museum, me and you will 'go to the bathroom' and Harry will be left alone with the American guy. We'll take that opportunity to go and fetch a gift for Harry. Does it sound like a plan or what?" He's more clever than I thought he was.

"Okay." I give him my reassurance of it and walk over to Harry. Niall walks up to Dominic, all of us now headed to the museum. I just hope this works out.

{Please vote and comment<3 thank you so much for reading. Good news, the tweet is back which makes me so happy :) Anyway, comment your opinion about what you think will happen in the next few chapters. Something you've all been waiting for perhaps? ;)}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 2.3K 13
Lately Louis started to fantasize about spanking his best mate. What was wrong with him? He was actually fantasizing about doing all sorts of sexual...
689 55 3
[ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐šข ๐š’๐š— ๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ] ยป ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ยซ After those long years of war and surviving, Revolutionaries are finally fr...
400K 15.3K 62
harry doesn't know what to expect when louis moves into the apartment beside his, but he definitely didn't expect hallway kisses and mysterious packa...
14.5K 780 129
/ Larry ff in English / Forward sorry for mistakes โ™ก From strangers to friends, from friends to boyfriends. โ˜†If it all goes wrong, darling just hold...