Opposite Attract (The Freaky...

By MissneonKst

Things are about to go haywire when Heath falls in love with his opposite element-a new ghoul has arrived at... More

Chapter 1 : New student and love at first sight
Chapter 2 : Keep away and love at first sight
Chapter 3 : Mates (Part 1)
Chapter 4 : Mates (Part 2)
Chapter 5 : The date (the asking)
Chapter 6 : The date (The preparation)
Chapter 7 : The date (Starting)
Chapter 8 : Date fail to gaming date
Chapter 9: Monster hotel
Chapter 10: Monster Hotel (Part 2)
Chapter 11: Last night and good morning
Chapter 12: Royal Locker
Chapter 13 : Royal Lounge
Chapter 14: Jaundice brothers and Substitute Creature
Chapter 15: Home Ink and New student
Chapter 16: Catacombs
Chapter 17: Training Library

Prologue

9K 153 13
By MissneonKst

( Third person POV )

The Monster High school bell echoed thunderously, marking the commencement of another school day bustling with unique creatures from all corners of the monster world. As the first bell of the day reverberated through the hallways, it signaled the impending start of the initial class. Monster High stands out as an inclusive institution that embraces monsters of all shapes, sizes, and backgrounds. The welcoming atmosphere cultivated within the school walls fosters a sense of camaraderie among the student body, who wholeheartedly celebrate diversity in all its forms. Whether sporting fur, scales, or tentacles, each student is valued for their individuality, quirks, and imperfections, making Monster High a haven where everyone is not only accepted but embraced for exactly who they are.

The morning at Monster High started like any other, with students shuffling through the halls in various ghoulish forms of fashion. It was meant to be just another typical Monster High day, but fate had other plans in story.

With every corner of the school decorated under the precise instructions of Head Mistress Bloodgood, the atmosphere buzzed with anticipation. From the newly painted roof shimmering under the sunlight to the blood crimson carpet unfurled majestically on the stairs, every detail exuded an aura of mystery and excitement. Whispered gossip spread like wildfire as everyone speculated about the reason behind the sudden grand makeover.

Though everyone was eager to see who their head mistress was trying so hard to impress, She had specially chosen four of the friendliest ghouls at the school in particular to be the only ones to welcome and assist the visitors. Draculaura, with her charming yet shy demeanor, Frankie Stein, known for her electrifying personality, Clawdeen Wolf, exuding confidence and style, and Lagoona Blue, with her calming presence that rivaled the ocean itself, stood ready to greet the newcomer with open arms.

In order to further emphasize her desire to please the arriving guests, the Head Mistress also provided three rule that need to be adhered.

1) It is crucial for each individual to ensure they behave in a suitable manner at all times.

2) Ensuring that our guests have everything they need is of utmost importance, while also being mindful of the limitations that may exist.

And the final, and most important rule

3) Throughout the duration of their stay, It is imperative that there is no opportunity for Heath Burns and the guest to engage in any form of communication. Everyone she make sure that the guest must ensure that they steer clear of any proximity that could potentially lead to an interaction with Heath Burns.

Individuals who are caught violating the rules will be subject to disciplinary action, which may include either a temporary suspension lasting for a week or a more prolonged period under detection for up to a month. The duration of the penalty is determined based on the specific nature and seriousness of the offense committed. It is essential for all members to adhere to the established guidelines to maintain harmonious environment during the visitor's stay.

Despite the rules not being explicitly outlined on paper, everyone was well aware of them, thoroughly ingrained in their undead hearts by their head Mistress. Well, with the exception of one oblivious individual.

School was set to begin in a mere half-hour, yet the arrival of the anticipated visitors remained unseen.

"Where's are these oh so great guest? School's about to start soon" Clawdeen's impatience reached new heights as she paced back and forth, her frustration evident in every snarl that escaped her lips.

Sensing Clawdeen's agitation, Lagoona took charge, leading the group of ghouls to settle down on the steps. With a calming tone, she reassured Clawdeen, "Cool ya scales mate. There's still a bit of time before class starts."

"Lagoona is absolutely correct," affirmed Frankie with a nod of agreement, "We just need to be a little more patient."

"Oh, my rah!" Cleo exclaimed and with confident strides, she positioned herself directly in front of the group, silently emitting an atmosphere that no one could possibly hold a greater sense of importance. "This place looks better than when I first got here, and there is no way this person is more important than me."

With a raised an eyebrow, "Cleo, what are you doing here?" Frankie questioned.

"Yeah. I thought we were supposed to be the only ones doing the greeting?" Draculaura remarked, casting a questioning glance in her direction.

"We are," Clawdeen replied, casting Cleo a suspicious glance.

"You're not serious?" exclaimed Cleo, disbelief written all over her face. Cleo, with a mischievous glint in her eye, gestured theatrically behind them. "Look around, sweeties," She drawled, a smirk playing on her lips, "Everyone's here."

The group of friends had been deeply immersed in their own conversation and planning, completely oblivious to the mayhem unfolding behind them. The entrance was bustling with the entire school - students chattering excitedly, teachers exchanging knowing glances. Every corner of the coffin corridor was filled with familiar faces, creating a scene that was equal parts exciting and exhilarating.

"Crikey!" Lagoona exclaimed in disbelief, her wide eyes reflecting the surprise that washed over her at that moment.

Cleo gestured to the group and declared, "Mistress Bloodgood may have told you guys to greet and show them around school." With a superior smirk, she whipped out her coffin-shaped phone to reveal the latest gossip around the school which had sparked the current chaos. "But she didn't say anything about the rest of us not talking to them afterwards. It's even all over Spectra's blog."

The Ghostly gossip is a blog that publishes rumors from around the school whether truth or false, written by Spectra, a ghost ghoul who aspires to be the first to know and the first to share.

"It pretty much caused an uproar with everyone that the Head Mistress is so willing to go this far for just some guests." Taking back her phone, Cleo glared in annoyance at the post. She, herself, despite being royalty had not received this type of treatment when she had arrived. Looking for something to take her mind off of her troubles, she took pleasure in scrolling down on the webpage to where Heath's face had a large red X over his face. "Well, everyone except Heath"

"Heath?" Draculaura asked, her expression tinged with concern for their fiery Friend. "Is it because he's not allowed near the new student?" She couldn't help but wonder if there was a specific reason behind Heath keeping his distance from the new arrival.

"The poor fella must be absolutely devastated," Lagoona sympathetically remarked.

"Quite the opposite," Cleo chuckled, shaking her head. "Heath remains blissfully unaware, the lone soul in this entire school oblivious to the latest gossip. It's actually quite entertaining, if you take a moment to consider the absurdity of it all."

"But he must have heard the morning announcement," Frankie exclaimed in astonishment, her eyebrows shooting up in surprise.

"Frankie, let's be real here. You know how Heath is. He's always trying to be the big shot, thinking showing up late makes him look cooler or something. So, it's pretty unlikely that he heard about it." Clawdeen remarked, folding her arms and rolling her eyes in exasperation.

Lagoon looked confused as he spoke, "But surely, he would have at least heard it from one of his mates or someone else around school." His eyebrows furrowed in disbelief, indicating his puzzlement at the situation.

"And what about the ghostly gossip then? Surely our spectral friends must have posted a thing or two about our mysterious guest," Frankie inquired eagerly.

"Absolutely no way those things are going to happen. It seems like everyone has unanimously decided that it's best if he remains unaware because he's likely to act out unpredictably, regardless of the Head Mistress' instructions. Your only task is to ensure he doesn't catch sight of any of you," Cleo stated firmly.

"Wow, talk about zero pressure, right?" Clawdeen sarcastically quipped, rolling her eyes in mock exasperation. However, her nonchalant attitude instantly shifted to one of pure astonishment as her gaze was drawn to a peculiar sight unfolding in the sky, appearing at a distance from the school. Her tone shifting from sarcasm to awe in an instant. "You guys, are y'all seeing that?"

In the far-off distance, there, a magnificent ice carriage glides gracefully, towed by two majestic ice unicorns with shimmering wings that catch the sunlight and cast a dazzling array of colors. The scene unfolds like a mythical dream brought to life, capturing the imagination with its ethereal beauty and enchanting allure.

"Oh, my rah," Cleo exclaimed in astonishment as she gazed in disbelief at the carriage soaring closer towards them.

Lagoona's eyes widened in disbelief. "Oh Crikey! Is that who I think it is!?" The gasp that escaped her lips was barely audible. The realization washed over her in a wave of excitement and awe. she exclaimed, unable to contain her joy. "It's Queen Aquata!" Lagoona gasped.

"Queen Aquata?" Frankie's curiosity piqued as she gazed in wonder at their fish ghoul friend. "Who is that?"

Surely you must have heard of Queen Aquata?" Lagoona inquired, her friends shaking their heads in confusion.

"Hey, I'm just 17 day." Frankie casually mentioned, "I haven't gotten to doing any royal research yet." With that, she took out her I coffin and quickly searched for her name. "Queen Aquata, the current ruler of the elemental kingdom and the current head of the monster counsel which governs the monster world."

"She also manages the elemental energy with get from her kingdom." Lagoona said. "Every fire and water; even the wind, it's all on her orders."

"She's a major boss lady Frankie. She kicked off her very own clothing and cosmetics empire in just a matter of months." Clawdeen said excitedly, "Woman like her screams confidents and sweat power."

Cleo spoke, her irritation palpable in every word she uttered. "Even daddy can't secure a meeting with her," she remarked, a sense of bewilderment creeping into her tone. "Yet, I've never seen him speak so highly of someone. What exactly is someone of her calibre doing here?"

"Maybe she has business with the head Mistress." Draculaura said, not once taking her eyes from the flying carriage as it slowly descending towards the ground.

"But that does not explain why we should be giving her a tour." Frankie said

Lagoona pondered for a moment before speaking, "If I had to a guess, from what I recall, there are three factions working under the rule of the queen, each responsible for overseeing their territories within the kingdom." She softly hummed as she cast her mind back, attempting to recollect the details. "With the exception of the water sector who is managed directly by the queen, there's Lord Mcflytrap, Venus's father, who is entrusted with the management of the Earth sector. Then, there's Lady Storm, presiding over the wind sector. Lastly, there's Lord Burns, Heath's father, who commands the fire sector. Maybe she's here to watch over the education of her people. And I think Abby's family originally came from the elemental kingdom."

"I didn't know Heath and Venus were close to royalty, " Draculaura exclaimed with a surprised tone in her voice.

"I was surprised too and it's not something they bragged about either." Lagoona said "I mean, we all know how Heath can get."

Clawdeen raised an eyebrow, her hands planted firmly on her hips as she shifted her weight to her right leg. "If she's here for her people, that still doesn't explain why the head mistress was so insistent that Heath stay away. "

"Who cares about him! I'm about to meet a queen! No wonder the Head Mistress is making a big deal about this" Cleo exclaimed with excitement bubbling inside her as she ran her hand through her luscious hair and adjusted her posture. The gates of the school creaked open before the carriage came through. "How do I look? Do I look royal presence worthy?"

They found themselves struck silent, unable to respond to their friend as the elegant carriage came to a graceful stop at the grand entrance steps. With a creak, the carriage door opened, revealing two ethereal figures seemingly composed entirely of shimmering water. Their faces obscured from view, the onlookers could peer through their transparent forms, as though they were crafted from delicate glass. As the figures extended their hands in a graceful gesture, a mesmerizing transformation began to unfold, solidifying their once fluid bodies from the tips of their toes to the crowns of their heads. What emerged were two enigmatic women with porcelain-white skin, their presence exuding an otherworldly aura that left all in awe.

The one on the left, appeared young, around high school age, while the one on the right looked significantly older, exuding a sense of maturity and elegance.

"Good morning, Students of Monster High!" Queen Aquata's voice, while gentle, carried an undertone of authority that brooked no dissent. "I am Queen Aquata, and I seek an audience with Headmistress Bloodgood," she declared. Her presence exuded regal confidence as she stood tall.

Despite being positioned at the bottom of the staircase, she exuded a presence so commanding that it seemed to tower over even the loftiest of giants, rendering them feeling diminutive in comparison. Her aura, a blend of confidence and grace, filled the space around her, casting a spell of awe and admiration on all who crossed her path.

🌹~~~~~~~~~~🌹

Thanks for reading

👥Share, ⭐Vote, 🙋😘Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215 3 19
Captain's log 10/11/2018: Something is not the same. There are these creature roaming around. Undead creatures, creatures I have created. What have I...
320 63 18
Two worlds of no connections are brought together under distressing circumstances purely out of misunderstanding. When he can't let go of his past an...
3.3K 141 16
Monster High. A school where all monster kind are accepted. Or are they? Key words: ALL MONSTER. In this fanfiction collaboration, I paired up with @...
36.1K 1.4K 25
This is classic illogical love story between vampire hunter and his natural nemesis. ___ BibleBuild fanfiction ___ - Disclaimer : I don't own all the...