CEO

Bởi jkharrystyles

Harry Edward Styles is a very wealthy, successful, young CEO of his own business Styles Inc. His life seems... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73*
74
75
76
77
78
79*
80
81
82
83
84*
85
86*
Sequel

36

42.8K 1.2K 710
Bởi jkharrystyles

Eve POV

"Kris can you cover table three for me real quick? I need to use the bathroom." I tell my friend as I wipe my hands on my red apron.

"Sure thing." My friend replies with a warm smile. I quickly walk to the break room all the way in the back and head to the ladies room. 

While I'm in there I look in the mirror by the sink. I notice how I look really tired. There are visible under eye circles and my face just looks exhausted. Last night I was looking up some jobs I can apply for in August, I couldn't fall asleep so I thought I might as well do that. I have a feeling I won't be the intern that stays and I need a back up plan.

I soon leave the bathroom and return to my job. I thank Kris for covering for me and she brushes it off like it's nothing. 

***

I got home around nine. It's ten now. Doug is sleeping on the floor and he is snoring. My dog's snoring reminds me of how Harry sometimes snores. That makes me smile.

My phone buzzes and I look to it. I see it's my oldest brother, Daren. "Hello?" I say while answering.

"Hey, you busy?" My brother asks. His voice is semi peppy but still raspy and deep.

"Uh, no. What's up?" I ask.

"August 15th, are you busy?" 

"Uh, probably not. I might have a shift at the diner or be at my internship. Why?" I ask. 

"We want you to come down and visit on that day." Daren pauses. "With your boyfriend." I assume we is my brothers, dad, and my brothers wives. 

"You want to meet him?" I ask my brother.

"Why wouldn't I?" He asks. "Plus Dad, Mason, and Ethan want to meet him. It's been how many months?"

"Six." I answer. My voice lowers.

"Why haven't we met him yet?" My brother asks. 

"I haven't thought about it." I come up with. 

"Are you embarrassed of him?" Daren asks. His voice is questioning. 

"No." I answer honestly. "You guys aren't the easiest to get along with." 

"We're nice." My brother defends.

"Eh." I murmur. "I'll ask him if he's free that day, okay?" I change the topic. Daren is sometimes very cocky seems very higher than others. Also all my brothers are protective of me, so I'm worried they'll make Harry uncomfortable. 

"Sounds good. Just let me know." 

"Who's house will the dinner be at?" I ask.

"Dad's." I nod even though he can't see it. "Anyways, I gotta get going. I'll hopefully see you soon." 

"Will do." I reply.

We both soon hang up the phone and I let out a deep breath. Harry hasn't even got back to me about us going to his sister's beach house. I don't know how he'll react when I ask him if he wants to go down to my hometown and meet my family. 

I get up from my couch and go to my room to get changed for bed. Maybe I'll get more than two hours of sleep.

***

Harry and I are out for lunch. 

Usually once a week we go out to lunch on our break. This is our lunch date of the week. 

"I kinda need to tell you something." I say bluntly to Harry who's staring at me.

"Okay. What's up?" He sips his lemon water.

"My family wants to meet you." He sips his water slowly now. Harry soon licks his lips and doesn't respond. "You don't have to meet them, I just wanted to tell you." I mention quickly

"I can meet them." Harry tells me casually.

"Do you want to meet them?" I ask timidly.

"Yeah, why not?" My eyebrows furrow at his answer. He laughs. "What's that look for?" 

"Three weeks ago you were all skeptical with me meeting your family and now you're all willing to meet my family." I explain briefly. My eyes narrow more at him.

"I've had a change of heart." I smile to myself at how that's a song reference from one of my favorite bands. I love the 1975. 

"So you're willing to drive to my Fathers house and eat there?" I clarify.

"Yes." Harry chuckles. "Did you want to go to my sister beach house August 3rd to August 10th?" 

"Would you like me to go?" His head tilts.

"I wouldn't be asking if I didn't want you to go. So is that a yes?" Harry chuckles.

"Yeah, I'll go." I say. "August 15th is when we go to my Dad's house." I tell Harry who nods. "The plans might change to so I'll let you know."

"Why would it change?" 

"My family is bipolar." I say making him grin. 

"Just wait till you meet my sister." Harry grins humorously. 

"I bet your family isn't even bad." I say. I take a sip of my water.

"You'll see." He murmurs. "Anyways, how's your day?" My eyes narrow.

"Decent. You?" 

"Decent."

"Why's your day decent?" I ask.

"Because your day is decent." I roll my eyes at his answer. 

"You always do that." I say to Harry who grins. 

Our waiter comes by with our food. I smile a polite thank you. "Her face is higher." I hear Harry say. My eyes look to my boyfriend who just spoke.

"Huh?" The waiter, Brandon asks. He looks like he's in his early twenties.

"My girlfriend's face is higher, if you were wondering." The waiters face heats and he mumbles somethings under his breath, then leaves the table.

"Very slick of you." I say to Harry. His eyes roll and his face is the type of tense I'm not used to.

"He shouldn't be staring at your tits, I'm sorry." I look down at my chest. I'm wearing a slight V neck. I thought it was a fine cut and didn't show a lot of cleavage. 

"Is it noticeable?" I ask Harry.

"Not unless someone is standing above you and looks down." I sip my water. "Perv." I hear Harry mutter. 

"This is supposed to be a nice lunch date. Stop being all pissy." I remark. His eyes widen and I grin. "Do you like guys staring down your shirt?"

"No, but I didn't notice he was staring." I say.

"So that makes it okay?" My eyes widen back at him.

"Harry, relax. He didn't touch my boobs or anything. He got the memo when you called him out on it."

"Should I just ignore it next time? Will that make you happy?" His voice turns tense and I sigh.

"Thank you for not ignoring it. Can we eat now?" I ask. His eyes scowl at me making me smile. "You're cute."

"How am I being cute?" He asks with a scoff.

"Being protective makes you cute." I put my fork in my mouth.

"I'm not trying to be cute, Eve." Harry states making me smile more. "Stop smiling at me. I'm trying to be serious." A twitchy smile goes on his pink lips. 

"You're seriously cute." I say making him laugh. "See what I did there?" 

"Yes." He eats what he ordered. "You're seriously adorable as well." I smile at his compliment.

I think me meeting his family might go well. I'm told parents like me, so I hope his Mom likes me. 

I'll probably start over thinking everything when we drive down there.

A://N

hello

idk what else to say :/

comment ??

vote ??

i hope you guys still like this book 

~lauren 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.8K 76 11
y/n doesn't have what many would consider a normal job, neither does harry. being the ceo of a well established company creates a wall between Harry...
181K 3.4K 36
It all started with an work experience... Nardia had the opportunity to go to work experience at Styles Inc., working as an assistant for Harry Styl...
112K 4.5K 31
*Includes Mature Content* Harry Styles: the founder and CEO of one of the fastest-growing American record labels and recording companies in the world...
24.4K 1.3K 11
From an intern running coffee while still in school, to second in command at one of the best realty companies in London - Lighthouse Real Estate had...