Hooked: Captain Hook's Forgot...

By oncergeek

BASED ON THE TV SERIES ONCE UPON A TIME Blair (Hooks Sister) is separated from her older brother Captain Hoo... More

Captian Hook's Sister (OUAT)
Who is the Shadow?
The New Arrival
The Plan
The Map
I'm Henry
Get Away Plan: Part 1
Get Away Plan: Part 2
How do you know my brother?!?
Your Eyes
TinkerBell's Treehouse
Almost there
Meeting Tink
Inside the Treehouse
Sleepovers?
Mornings...
What Are You Doing Here?
What do you think you're doing?
Alone
Second Thoughts

Ready to go

2.3K 84 0
By oncergeek

I walked to Pan's tent and peeked inside.

"Pan, I think I'm gonna watch the boys tonight" I said "Is that okay"?" I soon asked after.

Pan was looking at the map. After a few seconds of silence he replied "oh yeah, sure, whatever. Just don't leave camp tonight."

"M'kay. But why do I need to stay in camp?" I questioned.

"Because..." He paused and stalled by writing more notes on his map. "Because tonight the trolls are out.... Yeah." He stated.

Okay, I am NOT stupid. And GEEZ Pan is a terrible liar. I knew good and well that there were no trolls in Neverland.

".....Ok...." I replied. Does he think I'm stupid? He must.

I walked out of the tent, and Pan left in a rush. And lucky for me, without his map.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay I know this chapter is super short, but I will be updating soon so keep in touch with my book!

Luv u all!

Twitter: @oncergeek

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 17.6K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
961K 51.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
628K 9.8K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
1M 33.1K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...