I Can't Live Without You (WMB...

ACHarris द्वारा

This is the sequel to Bestfriend's In Love so I suggest you read that first before reading this. Since the u... अधिक

I Can't Live Without You
The Detective
The Kangaroo
Destruction
Bullshit
Revenge
Regret
Lies
Sleeping With The Enemy
When The Hoe Comes A Knockin'
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
The Day All Hell Broke Loose
Surprise!
Missing You
I Can't Live Without You
Trials and Tribulations
Lust
The Marine VS. The Detective
Uh Oh!
The Truth
Let's "Talk"
Two Can Keep A Secret If One Of Them Is Dead
Confessions
Stressing
Me and My Broken Heart
La Familia
The Vickie Show
Hypocrites
New Book!!
Why Lord?!
New Book! "This Is A Story About A Boy"

Welcome Home

5.1K 136 14
ACHarris द्वारा

Ahalieia~

"It's been five years. How can it take five years to find one fucking plane!" I yelled frustrated.

"I don't know okay. First it was just a unidentified crash and now they can't even find it." Austin responded.

"We're going to find it and I don't care how long it takes."

"Yea I don't care if my dick falls off! But if it does can you take me to the hospital cause I still need it to get head."

"Whatever I gotta go to the airport and pick up D-"

"Mommy are you going to get -" Vickie came down the stairs asking but got cut off by Austin.

"Take me with y'all. You know I got abandonment issues."

I rolled my eyes signalling to him that he could come.

"Uncle Austin carry me!" Vickie told him jumping up and down with her arms in the air.

"Vickie you're six. You weigh more than a pack mule." He told her.

"Old ass." I heard her mumble walking past me with her arms crossed.

I pulled her hair letting her know I heard her and followed behind her out the door.

We got in my truck driving off toward the airport. Ever since Austin moved in with us I figured I needed a bigger car.

"Momma can we go see Rajae tomorrow. Diggy is gonna be there." She asked me twirling her hair.

"Who the fuck is Diggy?!" Austin asked her turning in his seat.

"My boyfriend." She answered.

"The fuck?!" Me and Austin yelled.

"Ooh wait till we get to airport. We beating this Lil Diggy dude ass together." Austin told her.

"And me and you are gonna have a talk When we get back home little girl." I told her looking in the rearview mirror.

She pouted slouching down in her seat biting her nails.

A couple of minutes later we pulled up to the airport. I got out as Austin got out pulling Vickie out the car and dragging her into the airport. I laughed walking behind them and sitting in the waiting area.

Vickie yanked her arm free of Austin and climbed on my lap hiding her face in my neck.

"Oh now you wanna go to your momma and be a baby but you wanna be grown and have a boyfriend." Austin told her.

"Who got a boyfriend?!"

I looked up and a wide grin grew on my face.

"Daddy!" Vickie exclaimed jumping on Dallas.

He caught her in a tight hug holding her.

"Hey babygirl I missed you so much." He told her.

"Are you just visiting or are you staying for good this time?" She asked him.

"Unless they call me back in I'm here for good baby."

He kissed her on the cheek before putting her down and walking over to Austin.

"I missed you so much!" Austin exclaimed throwing his arms around Dallas. "You've gotten really big. What kinda steroids you taking?"

Dallas rolled his eyes pushing Austin off him and walking over to me.

"I saved the sexiest for last." He mumbled wrapping his arms around my waist.

I placed my arms on top of his as he pulled me closer and kissed me. I held him tight holding the kiss not wanting to pull away. The last time we'd seen him was five months ago for Christmas and it was now May.

He tugged at my bottom lip pulling my lips apart and slipping his tongue in wrapping it around mines. I felt a hand going down my back and gripping my ass pressing me against him and his erection into my core.

"Eww could you do the nasty later." I heard Vickie say.

I pulled away laughing as Dallas picked Vickie up.

"Victoria what you know about "the nasty". Dallas asked her.

"She got a boyfriend named Diggy!" Austin blurted.

"Snitch!" Vickie yelled.

"I'm beating yo ass when we get home." Dallas told her putting her down.

Vickie blinked a couple times before crying and stomping away to the car.

"Shut up for I give you something to cry about!" Austin yelled going after her.

"You know she has your temper." I told Dallas as we walked toward the car with his arm around my waist.

"Yea I know and that's not a good thing." He confirmed.

"It really isn't caused everytime she snaps I have to spank her. I think she like getting spanked."

He laughed opening the passenger door for me. I got in as he made sure to slap my ass one more time before shutting the door and getting in the drivers side.

"Crybaby." Austin taunted at Vickie.

"Shutup!" She yelled crying.

"Crybaby!" He yelled back.

"Shutup!"

"Crybaby, Crybaby, Crybaby, Cryba-"

SMACK

It grew quiet and I turned around seeing Vickie with her arms crossed and mad with tears down her red face. I looked over at Austin as he held his face with his mouth open looking at Vickie.

"She slapped the taste out ya mouth." Dallas told him pulling off.

Dallas~

The Marines was no joke. The worst part out of all of it was bootcamp. Getting yelled at, sleeping on crusty mattresses and my bunk mate, Roger, god he had the stankiest fart in the world. I'm so glad to be home it isn't even funny. Y'all I saw somebody die and it was nothing like black ops! The game is a lie! I almost drowned learning how to swim. Them eight feet made me see Biggie and 2Pac quick.

I shook my head thinking back and pulled up into our driveway. I still can't believe I let Victoria talk me into building her a castle. She has clipped my balls and stuck them in her closet and she doesn't even know it. As soon as I parked the car Vickie jumped out running with Austin chasing after her into the house. I ran after them about to follow when I felt Laya grab my arm and pull me over to the stairs.

"You know we haven't had sex in five months." She told me as we continued up the round staircase.

"Yea I know." I answered watching as she walked and her hips moved from side to side.

She lead me to our room and closed the door locking it. She pulled me in front of the bed at the edge and kissed the corner of my lips before leaning up toward my ear.

"Let me show Daddy what he's been missing."

She pulled back looking at me and I watched as she looked down at my obvious erection through my uniform and back at me with her eyes glazed over with lust.

She brought my face to hers and kissed me pulling my bottom lip into her mouth. I reached to touch her but she restricted me holding my arms at my waist as she sucked and pulled at my bottom lip.

"Baby." I groaned.

She pulled away biting her lip and kissed my now swollen lips once more before beginning to unbutton my shirt.

"I wanna play." She told me seductively pulling my shirt off my shoulders.

I watched as she kissed my shoulder then middle of my chest. She looked at me as she ran a finger down the middle of my chest and down to my waist hooking it at the waistband of my pants pulling me close to her.

"You ready to play?"

I nodded as she slipped off my belt making my pants drop to the ground. She smirked pushing me down onto the bed and pulled my boots off along with my pants. All I had on now was my boxers, a full erection, and a smile on my face.

She pulled her straps off her shoulders letting her dress fall to ground. All she was wearing was a thong. It was a good day to be me. She climbed on top of me sitting right on my erection making me harder than I already was.

"No touching." She said reaching over and pulling two sets of handcuffs out the drawer.

She grabbed my hand cuffing it and cuffing the other end to our headboard. She grabbed my other hand and did the same leaving me completely vulnerable.

She bent down and began sucking on my neck as I felt her hand cascade down my chest into my boxers and stroke me. I groaned pulling down on the cuffs accidentally making them tighter. She pulled away and kissed down my chest stopping at my waist pulling my boxers down and off.

She grabbed my dick and placed one hand wrapped around it with the other on top. She kept her eyes connected with mine and slowly licked and sucked the tip sending a shockwave of pleasure all through my lower half. Still looking at me she puckered her lips rubbing the tip across them as if she were applying lip stick. She continued to do it while sometimes licking it again as she moved her hands in different directions as she stroked me.

"Fuck Laya." I groaned yanking at the cuffs.

It felt like I was gonna explode at any second. She smirked speeding up as she pulled the tip in her mouth and sucked while her hands stroke me at a speed I couldn't even keep up with. I felt her take my balls into her mouth and my eyes seemed to have rolled to the back of my head.

"L-Laya, balls, oh, aah, fuck, imma, dear god, cum."

I couldn't get my sentence out straight as I felt my release coming but before it could everything stopped. I opened my eyes and saw Laya back straddling me but this time completely naked. She bit her lip and began grinding against me.

"You want me?" She questioned.

"Y-yes." I groaned.

She pushed down on me grinding harder.

"How bad?"

"Fuck baby real b-"

I couldn't finish as she roughly grabbed my dick sliding down onto it. She moaned placing her hands on my chest leaning forward and began moving up and down slowly. This was my favorite place to be. Inside her. The closet I could ever be to her. She bit down on my lip as her hips began to move in a circle.

"Oh shit." I moaned.

I ain't never felt or seen her like this before. Five years can a change a person but them five little months since I'd last seen her had changed a lot. She pulled away and while still inside her, (AND REMEMBER I SAID STILL INSIDE HER) she turned around with her back to me and began moving vigorously!

Y'all my baby done turned into a porn star. . . But I think I like it!

She bounced up and down and looked back at me biting her lip making my release seem to sneak up on me quicker. I came and not too much later felt her tighten around me and warmness surround me.

"Ooh, Ooh." She moaned still riding out our release.

"Yassss that's my brother. Have her screaming Dallas!" I heard Austin say from the other side of the door.

" And I love it when I hear you say ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh. Sing to me!" He sung.

We ignored him as she got off of me crawling over and taking my cuffs off. As soon as she put them down I grabbed her pulling her under the covers with me and laying my head on her chest as she ran her fingers through my hair breathless.

"God I love you." I told her finally catching my breath.

"I Love you more." She said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Order: Ahalieia, Dallas, Victoria, Austin -->

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Finding Love and Happiness anna द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

857 58 6
Five years later Brenden and Todd have remained friends since high school. So with a never ending friendship, a daughter in kindergarten and a great...
Here Lies The Teen Life Blisssy द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

459 9 5
This story takes place in the streets of "Las AngelDust." We follow a group of 7 kids, Junovi, Rio, Aiyanna, Paolo, Ornella, Zy, and Makani. This is...
2.5K 50 18
Rose had everything a girl could wish for, she had a loving mom, and best friends who were always by her side and one thing she loved the most is hor...
2K 614 74
In which two ex-step-siblings reconnect after just about blowing up their family the first time around... Three years ago, Maddie fell hard for Jacob...