Hypocrites

Austin~

I sat on the couch with Marissa watching her stare at the tv and suck her thumb. Damn she looked so much like my mom. I picked her up and sat her in my lap. She looked up at me with her big blue eyes pulling at my heart strings. Laya dropped her off to me and Dallas's condo before her and Vickie went to visit Laya's mom.

"I love you Daddy." She mumbled.

"I love you too Rissa."

She smiled hugging me. I hugged her back and pulled away looking at her wrist.

"Who gave you that bracelet?" I asked her. She better not say that big overgrown fückboy.

"Mommy did. It matches her necklace she wears everyday."

I felt a grin forming on my lips and hid it looking at her bracelet.

"What's mommas necklace look like?"

"It's a diamond heart with a purple ball inside."

Ooh so she still got big daddy's necklace huh. I remember the day I got it. I got some good cuddy that night.

I was scrolling through Instagram when I heard somebody sit down. I looked up seeing Diamond sitting across from me with her arms folded. Damn she is beautiful. Not sexy. Not cute. Not fine. Not pretty. She beautiful. I bit my lip and shifted in my seat leaning up toward her.

"What's wrong baby? You mad at Daddy?" I questioned.

She rolled her eyes looking down and playing with her fingers.

"What is it Austin?" She said.

"You know you my baby right?"

"Yep me and half the females in Texas." She said looking up.

"How many times I gotta tell you I don't love these hoes Diamond?"

"Apparently allot more because I still don't believe yo stupid aśs."

"Seriously baby I don't. But I can't just be stuck to one chick. I'm sorry but I just do-"

I got cut off as the waitress walked up with our drinks. She sat them down then walked away. Damn she was fine. She got a fat aśs.

"Fúck!" I yelled grabbing my head. "Diamond what you hit me for?!"

"That's the shít I'm talking about Austin. You give me a bunch a bullshît then look at other females!" She yelled.

"Girl what the hell you yelling for! I'm a dude what you expect?!"

"Whatever I'm done." She got up walking away.

I panicked not knowing what to do before I stood up standing on top of the table.

"My name is Austin and I am a man whore!" I yelled.

Everyone stopped and looked at me. Diamond turned around with her eyes wide staring at me.

"I have hoes and I'm proud. They make me feel good because I'm so damn sexy on the outside but sometimes I look like that big dude over there on the inside. My hoes give me comfort. All 18 of them."

I stepped down walking over to Diamond and grabbing her hand.

"Baby I may be a whore but you will forever and always be my number one." I told her.