Sleeping With The Enemy

~Dallas

I gently gripped her thighs pulling her down flat on her back. I gripped the headboard while holding one of her legs as I slowly slid into her.

"Mmh." Laya moaned.

I stroked into her slowly as she rubbed her hand up and down my chest. She leaned up on her elbows wrapping both legs around me kissing my chest. I held both her thighs as she matched my stroke and our pelvises' met. We looked into each others eyes as our bodies met as one.

"Deeper." She moaned.

I pushed her back down flat on her back bringing her legs onto my shoulders. My strokes got deeper as I went faster. I felt her tightening around me and slowed down.

"Dallas, please." She groaned in frustration.

I leaned down pulling her nipple into my mouth with my tongue sucking on it. I felt her hand in my hair gripping it as she tightened around me once more.

"D-daddy." She squealed as I felt warmness surround.

I pulled away hiding my face in her neck grunting as I came.

I pulled out laying my head on her chest as we caught our breath.

"You forgive me?" I asked.

"Yea just, don't be a douche bag again. I hate when you get like that."

I leaned up on my elbows and kissed her slowly.

"I'm sorry baby. For everything." I tell her again.

"Dallas I said I forgive you."

"I know I'm just. . . I'm just really really sorry."

She put her hands on my cheeks bringing my face down. I parted my lips as her tongue slipped inside and held onto mines.

"I forgive you." She told me pulling away.

"Okay. I'm gonna go get Victoria."

"Otaay. Ooh bring me back a double cheeseburger with a milkshake and a chili cheese hotdog with a side of pickles. And a coke."

"Um Alright."

I pecked her lips before getting out the bed and putting some clothes on. I grabbed my keys going down the stairs and out the door. I got in the car driving off to Vickie's school. I parked getting out the car as all the kids came out the school looking for their parents.

After awhile Victoria came out holding hands with some little light skinned boy. I got out the car staring at them with my arms folded. I guess he saw his mom cause he gave Vickie a kiss on the cheek then ran off. She was grinning hella hard until she turned her head and saw me. She pouted and slouched her shoulders slowly walking over to me.

"What's wrong Johnson?" I frowned.

"You hate me, you yelled at me and I did not even do nothing bad. Momma said you are not mad but you are." She said on the verge of tears.

I took her bag off her shoulders putting it on mines and picked her up.

"Babydoll I am so sorry for yelling at you. I don't hate you, I love you so much. I don't want you to ever think that. I'm so sorry."

"It is Alright. I love you too." She says wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing my cheek.

"You know the white in you comes out when you're sad. You be talking all proper and shit."

She giggled as I laughed along with her.

I looked up as Rajae walked out with some skinny dorky looking white boy. She saw me then gave him a hug and ran over to me.