Revenge

~Dallas

"She wanted a Kangaroo so I got her one. Do you really wanna strip a little girl of her happiness and send her only father to jail?" Justyn questioned at the police station.

"Justyn just write a check so we can go." I told him.

"No! I'm not leaving without Chuck! Where is Chuck⁉"

"Sir the Kangaroo is back at the Zoo with it's Mother." The Officer informed him.

"No. Rajae is its Mother so don't lie to me mother fuc-"

"Okay Officer let me just tell his girlfriend." I told him interrupting Justyn.

The Officer nodded his head at me and walked away. I sat down at the desk next to Justyn and texted Olisa to get Justyn when Detective Miller came out his office.

"What's up Detective, Aye you got a key to these cuffs?" Justyn asked him as he struggled to get out the hand cuffs.

"No I don't." He answered with a laugh. "Oh Hey Daniel. Good to see your back from the war, where's Ahalieia?"

"At home, why you worried about my girlfriend?" I questioned.

"It's nothing. I was just wondering. You know your girlfriend is beautiful and I'm sure she can do alot of things."

He gave me a wink walking out the door as another Officer came and took the cuffs off Justyn.

"Bruh he done fucked yo girl!" Justyn yelled.

"No. Laya would never cheat on me."

"Think about it. Everytime you come home you catch an attitude with everybody. Austin never tells us what happens but I know you be doing something and if you putting yo hands on my bestfriend Imma kill you nigga, anyways, since you been tripping she probably looking for attention from somebody and that's him. Plus don't no nigga talk about a girl like that and not have slept with her."

"Fuck her. I'm leaving."

I got up walking out the station and getting into the car. I can't believe she cheated on me. I loved her and I thought she loved me. I know I been a little off since the war but damn.

I pulled up to my house and got out the car slamming the door. I walked in seeing Austin laying on Laya lap asleep. She probably cheated on me with his ugly ass too. I rolled my eyes stomping off down the hall and up the stairs into my room.

I sat down on the bed waiting for her to follow.

"What crawled up you died?" She asked.

"You fucking him?!"

"What? Who yo-"

"Don't play stupid. Vickie told me about that Detective and how you think he sexy and shit. If he so damn fine then get the hell out of my face and go on somewhere!"

I got up leaving out the door and slamming it. I didn't have time for her games. She could fuck around all she wanted cause I was done.

I went down stairs and got my shoes and socks from the front door. I sat down on the couch as Austin went in the kitchen Vickie came running to me down the hall.

"Daddy."

I heard her say my name but I really didn't feel like talking.

"Daddy!"

I ignored her putting my shoes on. I was pissed and I just wanted her to leave me alone so I wouldn't do something I'd regret.

"Dad-"

"Shut the hell up Victoria!' I snapped.

I grabbed my keys leaving out the door and into my car. I pulled off calling the police station.

"Dallas County Police Department how may I help you?" They answered.

"This is Daniel Johnson, I want Detective Miller off the case."

"Okay what's the reason Mr. Johnson?"

"Do I need one?! I'm the one who's paying you right?!"

"Yes sir b-"

"Okay then do it!"

I hung up and pulled up to the bar. I got out walking in and sitting at a barstool.

"What can I get you?" The Bartender asked.

"Straight Vodka, no ice."

I needed something strong but all I could think about was Laya. I love her so much. How could she do this to me?

"You look stressed." She told me sitting my drink down.

"I am." I informed her taking a drink.

"Care to share?"

"My girlfriend is cheating on me and I'm pretty sure she's fucking one of my best friends too."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive."

"Well I have just the thing."

She walked around the bar as I downed the rest of my drink. She grabbed my hand pulling me to the back and in the restroom. I walked in as she followed behind locking the door. She turned to me pushing me against the wall and running her hand down my chest pulling my shirt off.

She leaned up pecking me on the lips, then my chin.

"No wait." I said trying to stop her.

"She cheated on you so there's nothing wrong with payback." She whispered in my ear before I felt her tongue cascade down my neck and suck on it.

I was in so much lust I couldn't find the energy to stop her.

She kissed down my chest and unbuckled my belt pulling my pants and underwear down before taking me into her mouth.

Laya cheated so what's the problem with a little payback?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you think Laya really cheated?

Was Dallas wrong for Cheating?