Bullshit

Ahalieia~

"Check it." Olisa demanded.

"Nope." I argued.

"You're fat, emotional, pee all the time, and eat 24/7."

"Bitch you fat and I just got a little muffin top."

I ate another fry as she walked over to the pregnancy test on the counter.

"What about when Dallas came down here two months ago for a weekend?"

"Oh girl Daddy put in work. He beat it up!"

"He got you pregnant too."

I rolled my eyes as she picked the test up and looked at it.

"Its negative." She spoke.

"Ha ha told you." I laughed.

"Nah I ain't on that Dallas shit, you pregnant."

I jumped up snatching the test out her hand. It was a big ass plus sign on that test.

"Shit." Olisa yelled.

"Right I'm mad too." I agreed throwing the test away.

"No fool. Austin said Justyn is in Jail for stealing a Kangaroo and Dallas went down there with them."

"Dallas left the children with Austin?!"

"I'll go get Justyn."

Olisa grabbed her keys and we left out the door. She got in her car getting on the highway and I got in mines driving home.

I pulled into the driveway and got out the car walking up to the door. As soon as I opened it I was hit with a wave of music and weed.

" Ain't no sunshine when she's gone, It's not warm when she's away. Ain't no sunshine when she's gone. And she's always gone too long. Anytime she goes away!" Austin sung standing on the coffee table between Vickie and Jae.

"I not know where she go!" Rajae hollered. "But she got to come back and make Uncle Austin not cry no more! And this house just ain't no home, Anytime she goes away!"

"I knowed, I knowed, I knowed, I knowed, I knowed you better leave that young hoe alone!" Vickie sung.

"Victoria!" I yelled.

Austin slipped falling bringing Jae and Vickie down on top of him.

I shook my head walking to them. Jae and Vickie stood up. I looked at Victoria seeing she had a bruise under her eye and a cut under her chin.

"What the hell happened to you?" I asked.

"It was a very brutal hockey game." Austin interjected.

"Auntie you fat." Jae told me poking at my stomach.

"Shut up." I told her. "Y'all go up stairs and Victoria if you curse again I'm punching you in yo mouth."

She rolled her eyes stomping down the hall with Rajae.

"So what that man say bout' my wife?" Austin asked.

I sighed wanting to cry and sat down on the couch.

"They found the plane crashed in a field north of Europe, there was a couple of bodies but not alot. They haven't identified them yet."

Austin sat next to me laying his head in my lap.

"My baby in Egypt." He mumbled.

"Egypt is in Africa stupid. " I told him.

"Laya I'm sorry but if she is dead I will kill myself. I will go to the strip club and suffocate in the booty."

I laughed playing in his hair.

I feel so overwhelmed. My sister could be dead, Austin is. . . just tragic, my child is a spoiled brat, Justin is in and out of the hospital, oh and how could I forget. I'm pregnant.

Woo Hoo.

I looked down seeing Austin asleep as Dallas walked in the house. He looked over at me then rolled his eyes stomping away down the hall.

Him and his daughter will get cut.

I lightly stood up letting Austins head rest on the couch and walked down the hall. I went up the stairs and into my room. Dallas was sitting on the end of the bed with his arms crossed glaring at me.

"What crawled up you and died?" I asked.

"You fucking him?!" He semi-yelled.

"What? Who yo- "

"Dont play stupid. Vickie told me about that Detective and how you think he sexy and shit. If he so damn fine then get the hell out my face and go on somewhere!"

He stood up pushing past me and walked out slamming the door.

Did he just curse at me?

I stood there for a while trying to gather all my thoughts cause apparently this nigga has lost all of his mind. I don't know why I fell in love with a crazy ass white boy.

I turned around opening the door walking down the hall and downstairs. Dallas was in the living room putting his shoes on while Victoria stood next to him trying to get his attention.

"Daddy." Vickie called.

Dallas ignored her putting his socks on.

"Daddy!" Vickie called a little louder.

He didn't say anything as he continued tying his shoes.

"Dad-"

"Shut the hell up Victoria!" He yelled and shoved past her grabbing his keys and leaving out the door.

I wiped a tear that I felt come out of no where as Vickie walked over to me crying. I picked her up as she layed her head in my neck crying softly.

"It's okay baby. Daddy is just having a bad day." I comforted.

"Nah that bitch just crazy. You know he always snapping everytime he come back from over there. I should've left his ass in that trunk when I kidnapped him all those years ago. But that's none of my business." Austin said getting off the couch and going down the hall.

I sighed taking Vickie upstairs and laying her down in the bed next to Rajae. I walked back down and sat on the couch waiting for Dallas to return.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of Dallas

I also have a new book. It is called Changing The Game. Please read it. Just FYI it is Erotica so to all you Freaky people, You're Welcome.