The Kangaroo

Dallas~

Who the fuck is Detective Miller and why he going to lunch with my babymama?!

I should've went with her. I'm the only man she need to be having lunch with. Imma ask Vickie cause she a snitch and she tell everything.

I walked out my room after getting dressed and outside to the pool house. I walked in seeing Vickie sitting on top of the water. I pulled out my phone recording. I'm about to put this on YouTube and get some money. My baby the next Jesus.

"Johnson come here." I told her.

I started calling her by her last name when we found out she could play Volleyball. My baby gone be a athlete.

She jumped and started swimming over to me when Austin's head popped out the water.

"You Devil!" He yelled breathing for air. "She tried to kill me. She need a exrocism. Pastor TD Jakes can't even cure her."

I glared at him as Vickie got out the pool and ran over to me. I grabbed a towel wrapping it around her and picking her up.

"Daddy he told me he was gonna send me to China and have me made into sushi then he was gonna bring it back and eat it." She told me pouting.

"Uncle Austin is crazy and bitter baby. He just talking." I informed her.

"Y'all got a crazy ass kid. It's probably my fault. If I wouldnt have kidnapped you Laya would've been okay and Victoria wouldn't be a demon spawn!"

"Headass boy you attempted to kidnap us." I corrected.

"Whatever imma go watch porn and beat my meat."

He rolled his eyes walking away and out the pool house.

"Daddy what's porn and why is he fighting with meat?" Vickie asked.

"Like I said baby he crazy." I told her." But who is Detective Miller?"

"He's helping look for TeeDee. He so cute. Mommy say he sexy chocolate."

The Fuck?!

"Oh really?"

"Yes and Aunt Olisa say he can rock her boat."

"What else?"

"Uncle Austin say that bitch better find my babymama."

"Okay baby but don't say bitch."

We turned as the door opened and Justyn and Rajae walked in. Jae ran to me and I caught her picking her up on the other side of me.

"Hey Uncle Dallas." She squealed.

"Hey Curly." I said referring to her nickname.

She got alot of damn hair.

"Jae let's swim." Vickie told her as they both climbed off me.

I walked with Justyn out the pool house before he stopped me once I got toward the backyard gate.

"We stole a Kangaroo. " He blurted.

"How in the hell?!" I yelled.

"Me and Jae went to the zoo and she said she wanted the baby kangaroo so I started a fire in the bird habitat and while they were evacuating I grabbed it and ran to the car."

I slowly turned opening my gate seeing Austin standing in front of the kangaroo. I stood next to him as they kept eye contact.

"Bruh I must be high as fuck." Austin said smoking from a blunt in his hand.

"We named it Chuck." Justyn informed.

"Freeze with your hands up!"

We turned around seeing four cops with guns pointed at us.

This is some bullshit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~'~~~

Just a filler but longer chapter next time. I promise.

Picture of Jae and Justyn