Quick

By fantasy_differ

'Divorced' Spinoff... Kaxity White never grew up in a mansion, with a family that cares about her, nor with m... More

Quick
Quick ch.1
Quick ch.2
Quick ch.3
Quick ch.4
Quick ch.5
Quick ch.6
Quick ch.7
Quick ch.8
Quick ch.9
Quick ch.10
Quick ch.11
Quick ch.12
Quick ch.13
Quick ch.14
Quick ch.15
Quick ch.16
Quick ch.17
Quick ch.18
Quick ch.19
Quick ch.20
Quick ch.21
Quick ch.22
Quick ch.23
Quick ch.24
Quick ch.25
Quick ch.26
Quick ch.27
Quick ch.28 (Suadela)
Quick ch.29 (Red Fox)
Quick ch.30
Quick ch.31 (Suadela)
Quick ch.33 (Red Fox)
Quick ch.34
Quick ch.35
Quick ch.36 (Red Fox)
Quick ch.37
Quick ch.38 (Suadela)
Quick ch.39
Quick ch.40
Quick ch.41 (Suadela)
Quick ch.42
Quick ch.43
Quick ch.44

Quick ch.32

206 8 0
By fantasy_differ

Walking down the hall of my mother's community center, I held worry on my face that I try to push down. Yesterday, Violet was not acting like herself; she tried to hide from me all last night, making any other conversation that doesn't involve her, except for the good knows of her being part of the company when Bethany take over. However, over then that everything seemed off.

I walked into the daycare center to see it was not yet filled with toddlers. It's been awhile since I walked in her, more like two months to be exact. I missed it; I missed watching over the children, playing games, helping them learn and helping the parents. If my art career did not go so well, I would of ran my own daycare- that's how much I cared.

"Kaxity!" Hollie stopped in the middle of the room to gawk as I stood in the entrance. "I thought you would never come back."

"Yeah, mom needed extra hands. Saying Marie could not come in today." I said while walking further into the room, I set my purse down behind the desk before running my hands through my curly hair. "How's it going Hollie? What did I miss?"

She flipped her long hair off her shoulders after setting up the small tables. "Well, we have two new comers and a new policy."

"Policy?"

"Yeah, we can't teach the kids anymore. Apparently we have to have a special degree to do that, a parent snitched on us- some Wall Street woman." Hollie huffed while striding towards me.

"What are we supposed to do then? Have them run around with a finger up their ass?" I scoffed while shaking my head.

"Sorry Kax, I know how special it is to you to teach them. Your mother said we can use the library at anytime we want, have the kids pick out books and replace the class time into reading time." Hollie explained with a light smile. She placed both hands on my shoulders before pulling me into a tender hug, o awkwardly hugged back- luckily it didn't last. "I'm so glad you're back."

"Yeah, me too." I said plainly before forcing a smile upon my face as soon as I saw a child running into the room, her father behind her.

***

Now that the child left, Hollie and I cleaned up the room in brief silence; the sound of kids yelling and throwing tantrums can take a toll on a person. I was wiping down the colorful plastic tables when Hollie caught my attention.

"I wanted to give you this earlier today, but with everyone coming in... here." She held out a rectangular paper, an invitation or some club. "It's tonight, I know it's last minute but I really hope you come. Poke your head in maybe."

I hesitated before grabbing the invitation and examining it. "Cœur nightclub. That new place in Brooklyn, isn't it a warehouse?"

"Well it's placed in a warehouse. It's really fun, ladies get in free before midnight- you and your fiancé should come." Hollie nudged my arm, encouraging me by doing a small dance.

"Okay, we'll pop in. Violet needed some fun anyway, there's a lot going on."

"What?"

I threw the wet wipe in the trash before walking towards the desk to grab my purse. "Just stuff, nothing major but nothing minor either. Don't worry, we'll stop by. I should go, I have a meeting to get to."

"A meeting?" Hollie questioned. "At four in the afternoon."

"It's a pretty important meeting. Bye, see you tonight." I sent her a small wave before walking out the room.

"Kaxity White?" A brown hair woman stepped into my panther before I can even walk out the door. She held a kind smile upon her face, maybe too kind.

"Maybe. You are?"

She extended her hand to me, making space between us. "Joeri Berch, Hunt's family lawyer."

I took her hand with hesitation, "Oh, hello. How did you find me here, exactly?"

With a chuckled, while pulling her hand away. "Ginger told me you were here."

"Ginger, as in Violet."

"Yup. She told me to work up some paper work for you." Joeri reached into her bag to pull out a thick file.

I grabbed the file and opened it, my breath was caught in my throat, eyes widened and hands holding the file became tight. "A prenup? This must be a mistake, Violet and I never spoke about this."

"Surly no mistake. I hate to be the bringer of bad news."

I slammed the file shut and brushed past her, I pulled out my phone to call the woman of the hour. I was pissed- seeing red, smoke coming out my eyes, no one better get in my way- type of pissed. I wanted to yell at someone, at her; unfortunately I was granted such.

"This Violet, I am not near my phone right now so you gotta leave a message. If it's a business call get in contact with my assistant, other than that text me or be a grandma and keep calling. *Beep*..."

"You know, I never been so mad at a person in my whole life. I'm more than mad, I'm pissed. You sent your family lawyer to give me a prenup. A prenup?! Seriously! We never discussed this.. You totally blindsided me with this shit. Don't expect me to come by tonight, I need to think." I ended my message by ending the call and shoving my phone into my purse.

***

"...Maybe you should come down." Irvine said on the other side of the phone. "Yeah I get that you were blindsided, but sooner or later you'll have to sign something like a prenup. Violet is worth billions and her family is probably trying to protect her. That being said, maybe she didn't make the contract, maybe her father or mother did."

"The lawyer said Violet put the contract together herself." I rubbed my eyes while adjusting myself on the window seat in our living room. "If she did this, then what does she expect of me. Violet probably thinks I'm a gold digger..."

"Christ, Kaxity. It's just a prenup, did you even read it?"

I looked over to the coffee table where the very thick contract laid. "No..."

"Read it, think about it. A prenup is not made to tear people apart, it's made to protect them. Calm down, get yourself together and if you don't want to talk to Violet at the moment then don't. It's best to take a breather. I'm sorry to kick you off the call like this, but I gotta go." She sound rushed, as if something else was trying to get her attention.

"Are you with James?"

Irvine hesitated before answering, "Yeah, well he's with me."

"Why the hesitation?"

"Well, he's licking my pussy at the moment so..."

"Alrighty then, bye." I ended the call and tossed my phone in the leather chair beside me. I stood up from the window seat and grabbed the contract from the table.

I scanned over it, read it and took notes in the margined with a red pen. I was quite surprised and still kinda pissed, but it was to protect her- like Irvine said. The fact that Violet did not bring up any notion of a prenup or any contract in that matter made me feel like she doesn't trust me. Yeah it's just a prenup, but what comes after this? Our marriage will be under a contract.

A sharp knock came upon me like thunder, I hesitated before setting the contract down and creeping over to the door; but I did not open it just yet.

"Kaxity, I know you're there." Violet said on the other side of the door, she didn't seem to pleased; more like pissed, as well.

I took a deep breath to make sure I was calm and ready. I opened the door slowly, to only have to pushed open when Violet barged in. "Welcome," I said sarcastically.

She looked around the apartment before turning to me, her sugar gray eyes dark and slanted. "What the hell is going in? And what are you talking about? I never established a prenup."

"Really?" I questioned before walking towards the coffee table to show her the prenup, the well annotated contract. "Thirty million dollars if we divorced after five years of marriage, including five million to keep my mouth shut about our or your private doings. If we adopt and/or use a donor, that'll be another five million to take care of them; of course after court for custody. You sure you didn't put this together?"

"You're a fucking piece of shit, Joeri." She mumbled under her breath while rubbing her eyes. "No, I didn't make it."

"Why would a lawyer make a contract without their clients permission? That'll be illegal." I pointed out while grabbing the pen off the table, I strolled towards her while turning the pages. "I'll sign, if that's what you want. Only because I love you so much that I'll have our marriage to be under a contract." I signed the papers without hesitation before forcing it into her hands.

"Kaxity, you have to believe me..."

"I think you should go." I said dryly while walking towards the door to open it for her. "I need a breather."

"A breather? I just told you the truth and you're pushing me away."

"And I believe you, I'm just still a little hurt." I stated. Violet gripped the contract before walking out, I closed and locked the door behind her. I wiped my eyes until they were free from tears.

***

I walked along the dirty pavement with one of Irvine's pair of heels, her black Louboutin's were the only pair that does not make my feet numb as soon as o take one step; besides it was the only pair that matches my loose blue and blue dress.

While gripping my clutch, I stepped into the long line of the club. I looked around while taking deep breaths- encouraging myself to pop in with a smile, tale a few shots, make a few small conversations and then make up a lame excuse to leave.

I stood in the cool night, waiting for this long ass line to move, thinking about my decisions; such as what happened earlier. I get it, I freaked out... Even though Violet didn't make the contract herself, someone in her family must of- which freaked me out even more.

I rubbed my arms as my body shivers from the sudden cold air drifting by. I looked at the line once more to decide if I should just leave and tell Hollie that I couldn't make it or just stay and wait in this long line, in this cool night with my dick in my hands.

"Kaxity," Hollie stopped in front of me with her two friends that are apparently models as well, with their tall height, skinny frame and long hair. "What are you doing here in line?"

"Um, waiting to get in." I said obviously pointing out.

"Line?" One of the models scoffed, her long blonde hair with red tips swayed with the wind. "We don't do lines, you shouldn't either. A girl with your looks should be passing every average looking person here. I'm Jennifer, by the way."

"Jennifer's right. You're good looking enough to get in, seduce the bouncer. I'm Cori." Her dirty blonde hair swayed in the wind as well.

Hollie looped her arm around mine before pulling me out of line. She guided me all the way to the front, causing the poor citizens in line to look at us oddly. All four of stopped in front of the bald buff bouncer, who can break my bones as if they were toothpicks. "Johnny, hey."

Those two words from Hollie's mouth caused the buff man to let us past. Just those two words and her status, let us get into the hottest and new club everyone would kill to get in. Irvine would have to pull some strings to get in here.

It was more of a laser light show than nightclub, the smell of sweat, sex, booze, and cologne filled my nostrils, heat hit me in the face like a cloud, and the loud music was hurting my eardrums already.

Hollie dragged me through the thick crowd of sex craved drunk people, that'll rub on anyone and anything. Soon we were making are way upstairs to VIP, familiar social media celebrates, business owners, models, upcoming singers and other lucky individuals like myself were enjoying themselves up here with large bottles that surly cost more than my whole outfit.

Hollie, Jennifer and Cori had no problem saying hello to everyone, I on the other hand did. We finally sat down in a section that were apparently reserved for us, we even have our own server.

"Sixteen shots of grey goose!" Jennifer yelled out to the young woman serving us tonight.

"Whoa, sixteen may be a lot." I comment with a small smile upon my face.

They all laughed right in my face as if I said a funny joke. "Oh please, that's a warm up." Cori said while waving my statement away. "Don't be a pussy,"

The server came back in a flash, sixteen shots, four for each. I hesitated before grabbing on of the shits and putting the small glass to my lips; I took a deep breath before going for it. They all shared me on to grab another and then another. Four shots turned into many.. maybe twelve between twenty. I was definitely white girl wasted and probably did some terrible things.

***

I woke up groaning and curse at the world, the sun blinded me, the thick black covers felt like clouds on my skin, and the room seems to be spinning. "What the hell..."

"Hey there." Jennifer came into view, a smile upon her face as she tied her hair into a bun. It would of been more welcoming if she wasn't standing in front of me naked as the day she was born.

I shot up, but instantly regretted it because of this hammer banging headache. "Why are you naked?"

"Oh, I was just about to hop in the shower." She said ever so casually.

I groaned once more and looked around the unfamiliar room, "Where am I? Where's Hollie?" I looked beside me to see Cori, who is luckily fully clothed. She laid sound asleep beside me in the bed, hair was a mess, makeup smudged and she snores like a bear in hibernation.

"You are in my lovely apartment, Queens. Hollie left last night, saying she needed to go home."

"What?" I looked at her in disbelief, but looked away from the site of her breast in my view. "She left me with strangers. No offense."

"I was a little questionable myself. But we didn't do anything, scouts honor. Besides we- well I don't roll that way- I don't know about Miss Experimental over there."

"I gotta go." I removed the covers from my body to see that I was fully clothed: dress, panties, bra- all there. "Where's my shoes?" I asked while wobbling to my feet, I held onto the bed post to collect myself.

"Downstairs in the living room. I have some Tylenol in my kitchen cabinet, over the sink." She said before dismissing herself into the bathroom.

I looked around the bed and floor to search for my phone. I found it under Cori's sleeping body, I snatched it from under her to look at my screen.

1:16 am: 2 Missed Call
1:18 am: Where are you?!
~Rich Girl V
1:30: 4 Missed calls
1:31: Pick up the damn phone!!
~Rich Girl V
1:41: 4 Missed calls
1:42: As soon as I get my hands on you, I will kill you. I'm not saying this as an abuser, but I'm saying it as a very worried fiancé.

"Fuck." I huffed while slowly making my way into the kitchen to grab the Tylenol. The headache was killer, all I want to do was sleep in my own bed and not talk to anyone. After taking the Tylenol and grabbing an apple, I walked out her apartment with my shoes in my hand. Although I didn't want to talk to anyone, I need to talk to one person in particular.

"Kaxity," Hollie chimed making me cringe from her high voice.

"Hollie I want to yell at you, but I have an horrible headache. Why did you leave me with two strangers?"

"Well, their not technically strangers. You had a good time with them."

"They're strangers!" I yelled out, causing me to groan from the sharp intake in my head. "I don't care who the hell they are or how close y'all are, you left me with two girls I hardly know."

"I'm sorry Kaxity, I didn't you'll get so upset."

"I'm not upset, I'm pissed. Let's just keep this relationship professional, okay."

Hollie scoffed, "I guess that's the first time you ever said that. I was just trying to help okay, you seemed down so I tried to boost you up. Especially when you were crying about Violet and shit. God it got on my damn nerves. Oh Violet is probably mad at me... My life is hell blah blah blah."

"Thank you for getting me drunk. But it's not okay to just leave a drunk girl that could barely stand up with two other possible drunk strangers! Fuck you!" I sighed need the call, causing a few pedestrians to give me an odd look. I waved them off while walking on the dirty sidewalk bare footed.

***

I made it to my apartment, I walked down the hall towards the door to only stop. Violet stood up from the hard wood ground and gave me a very serious look. But I only brushed it off and continued towards the door where she stood.

"I've been calling," She pointed out. "Where have you been?"

I opened the door and walked inside with giving her a glance, "Minding my business." I mumbled while walking straight upstairs into my room, I needed to soak my aching feet. Of course I didn't walk all the way home bare foot, but from the expensive shoes and this killer headache; I was slowly dying and in need of relaxation.

"So you're not going to answer me." Violet huffed while following me into the nice bathroom.

I made a beeline to the jacuzzi tub before taking off the heels and setting them to the side. Violet stood in the doorway, watching with slanted eyes as I drawn my bath. "I," I started off to say before turning to face her. "I was out at a club last night, got drunk and slept over a friend's apartment. Now I'm taking a bath because I'm sore and tired."

"Clearly." She took out her phone before pressing something on there. "I knew you were drunk, you left a message telling me that."

"Suadelaaa." My drunken voice sung out as the three models laughed in the background. "I just want to say sorry for freaking out, it's all new to me ." My voice slurred, making me feel embarrassed. "Shh, guys I'm talking to my boo. Anyway, I just want to say sorry and hopefully we can meet up and play with our toys. Omg I love this song!... To the window to the wall...to the sweat drop down my balls...all these bitches crawl...to all skeet skeet motherfuckers.. to all skeet skeet got damn." The message ended with one of my favorite songs unfortunately.

I laughed out because I gotta say, it was hilarious. Violet didn't see it as such. "What?" I questioned while removing my dress and undergarments before stepping into the warm water. As I sat in the tub, I removed all my jewelry and set them down on my clothes. "It's funny. Think of the humor."

"I was worried, you were drunk probably all over New York with god knows who. What the fuck are you laughing?! I'm serious!" She yelled out but took a breather. "Drinking is not a solution.."

"You don't think I know that. It was one damn night to myself, no worry about anyone and I didn't have to take care of anybody. Sorry for having fun for once in a long time." My eyes swelled, but tears did not shed. "If you're going to keep nagging at me, then do it at another time- I need to relax." I laid back into my tub and took a deep breath.

Violet did not leave, she walked towards the tub and knelt down by my head. "You smell of vomit, perfume and liquor."

"I might of threw up last night."

She reached her hand into the tub and tested out the water, "You need to be more careful, not only they'd psychos and perverts out there; there are paparazzi too. Soon everyone will know Violet Hunt is marrying Kaxity White, one wrong move, they'll slander your name- not only mine."

"Okay, I will."

"Thank you."

I ran my wet fingers through her hair, causing it to slowly curl up into waves. "I broke that defense mechanism of yours."

Violet huffed before giving me a look, "Of course I'll worry about your safety. What kind of fiancé would I be if I didn't?"

I chuckled, "Yeah, you're right. Sorry."

"You already said that, over a drunk message."

"Yeah well I'm saying it in my sober state. I forgotten the risk and requirements of marrying a wealthy person like yourself, I freaked out and I shouldn't gotten mad like that." I lifted my legs up and down. "Make up sex, after my bath?"

"I'm up for that. maybe I'll join you." With that, she took off her clothes and sat on the other side of me. "No funny business, not yet at least."

I ran my feet up and down her leg, "Don't worry I won't do anything. I'm not a good swimmer anyway."

Violet scoffed while shaking her disagreement, "Wasn't saying that yesterday." She gave me a quick wink and a smirk.

"Te amo."

"Yo también te amo."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 452 55
Being gay is hard. Like really hard. Especially for a socially awkward introvert like Queen, who grew up single for fear of being out there. When Que...
267K 2.2K 16
Imagine for a moment that all you have been told is true, that when your body is worn out and your organs say 'enough is enough' you die...Imagine th...
967 260 77
I may just be a girl. No one special. Nothing compared to others. In the eyes of the universe, I am just a little speck of dust. My light may not shi...
1.1K 603 18
Not matters what age she has reached, she always finds herself wrapped within the covers of feelings convincing her shatteted parts to be living as...