FF - Wajah Tum Ho

De fuggisrockstar

I am Abhi and she my life Pragya. Age doesn't matter infront of our love. I love her and my love is enough fo... Mais

Teaser
Dream and Reality
MyPragya
A Cup Of Coffee With Her
Abhishek Mehra - A Closed Book Which Is to Be Opened
Knowing Him And Knowing Her
She Won't Let Me To Be Alone
She Need His Presence In Her Life
Realizing The Feeling
Her Dilemma
Is This Reality Of Our Life?
Half Truths
Wajah Tum Ho... Sirf Tum
Teasing Or Testing
Teaser - Love On Air - Coming Soon
Result of Detectivness
Cute Tom & Adorable Jerry
I'm Yours and You're Mine - Forever
Our love Is Pure
The New Beginning
Yes, Let's Get Married
Finally! Mr. and Mrs.
The Entwined Journey To Future
Husband & Wife Or Romantic Lovers
One - In All Sense
Couple Cuteness Overloaded
Facing The Ups & Downs
Insecurities In Love
Shocks And Surprises
The Family Love
Life Is A Teacher
New Happiness
Deep Down Fall
You're My Need
Giving Back His Passion
Wajah Tum Ho

My Love Belongs To You

1.5K 172 75
De fuggisrockstar

**Semester Holiday**

The slowest moving days were this semester holiday for Abhi. He cursed himself for confessing his feeling to Pragya. He feared that whether she would leave him forever so only he confessed his love but now after confessing his feeling she might make herself distant from him. He didn’t even think about the age difference between them. She politely answered him and left.

She didn’t call him or text him. He doesn’t know what was going in her home now. He became more restless due to her absence and no communication with her. Her number was switched off. He tried calling Tanu but she too didn’t attend the call.

Seeing Abhi’s behavior change and it was moving towards its worst stage, Purab and Bulbul thought to make him understand about the reality.

/**At Play Ground**\

“At least can you open up now and tell me what is running in your mind” prompted Purab being impatient with Abhi’s silence.

“I love Pragya” replied Abhi.
“Ma’am” Corrected Bulbul.

Purab and Bulbul knew this will be the truth. But this was not right and they are not going to let Abhi to precede it.

“When did he call her ma’am? He was thinking her like his girl friend! An age difference of 5 years between you both, she is elder to you. Can you just think about it Abhi?” Purab said with a stern voice.

“I said I love her. I don’t want to bother about the age difference. My love is more enough” said Abhi with finality.

“Abhi understand one thing, I understand you love her, but think about others. They will not accept this. Don’t be crazy in love.” Bulbul tried to convince him.

“Bulbul was correct, you love Pragya ma’am but not her family and your Daadi gonna accept this relationship. And moreover what about Pragya ma’am? Did she love you? Have ever she confessed it?”

I confessed my love to her, She didn’t confessed yet, even after confessing my love also she was normal with me I can feel that she loves me.” said Abhi with determination.

This made Purab and Bulbul to stumble their thoughts. They didn’t expect Abhi would confess his feeling to Pragya ma’am. Bulbul couldn’t even imagine Abhi’s devastated stage again. So she tried to convince him.

“She was close with you compare to everyone, I agree, but that doesn’t mean she loves you. Don’t confuse her natural behavior as love. Don’t spoil your future life Abhi.” Bulbul tried her best.

Abhi says “Pragya is my Future. I can’t think about anyone other than her. I know she loves me.”
Purab says “Acha, if you still mad about this means, for your kind information, she was in her native do you know the reason?” Abhi nods his head as No.

Purab had talked with Tanu last night. Tanu had said that her father has arranged Pragya’s marriage. But before Tanu could explain everything, Purab ended the call. He got worried about Abhi and his reaction for this. That was the reason Purab and Bulbul came to meet Abhi and make him to realize the reality.

Purab continues “She was in her native right now for her marriage. At least now understand that you are confusing her closeness as love. Just move on Abhi.”

Abhi felt shattered hearing that his love was going to get married, that too she didn’t inform him anything. He had sensed and felt that she too likes him even loves him then why marriage with some other person. He immediately left the place and started to Pragya’s native.

**At Delhi – Pragya’s Home**

The whole home was decorated grandly and lots of guests and relatives were gathered in the home. The preparation for the marriage was in full swing. Pragya’s father Ram was talking with the guest and along he was reviewing the preparations too.

/**Pragya’s room**\

“Di, please this is not right! You're betraying yourself. You can’t be happy with Nikhil” pleaded Tanu to her sister Pragya who was in her dilemma.

“Tanu, please I can’t decide anything now. As everything had been finalized” replied Pragya with a blank tone. Tears were rolling over her cheeks. She still remembers Abhi standing alone in the railway station when her train departed from there.

/**At the Living Room – Near the Mandap**\

Abhi came to Pragya’s home, and searched for her room. While crossing the mandap he stopped by hearing a conversation.

“So Sarla you have already selected Nikhil for Pragya?” asked one of the guests to Sarla.
“Nikhil was our family friend’s son. Pragya knew him from childhood. We always wanted them to be a couple. Now it was going to happen as per their and our wish” replied Sarla with little tense in her face.

Abhi heard it and thought ‘Means, Pragya knew that her life gonna tie up with Nikhil, but she never shared anything with me regarding Nikhil. Why did you hide this from me Pragya?

He moved inside and saw the groom Nikhil who was getting ready for the marriage which gonna held within few hours. Again he moved in, he found the bride’s room.

He saw Pragya sitting infront of the dressing table mirror. She completely dressed up and got ready for the marriage as bride. She was lost in her deep thoughts; there is no smile in her face, no sparkle in those eyes. Her eyes are red shot, definitely she would have cried.

Pragya’s eyes slowly glanced on the mirror and stopped for a moment. She stopped breathing and her heartbeat paused for a moment. ‘Am I hallucinating again? No! I can feel his presence’ with her thoughts she turned to see the entrance of room. She stood up by seeing Abhi.

Seeing Abhi, Tanu excused every other helping girl to leave the room.
Each step he came forward she started to feel her legs going numb. The entire scenario got blurred, only she can see his treating figure towards her.

“I will come in a while” said Tanu and moved out from there.
“No need to go Tanu. There is nothing Personal here” Abhi replied sharply.
“I knew everything Abhi” said Tanu, which made Abhi to gasp and look at Pragya.
Pragya let her face down, as she couldn’t face him. Already he made her life difficult, now he was making it to the worst complicated.

“Happy married life Pragya. Be happy” he said with sad tone, little shivering and turned to leave. He didn’t have anything to talk with her now. She had decided what she needs in her life, then who was him to compel her?
“Abhi listen me once” she gathered her courage and spoke up.

“I don’t want to complicate your life more” he replied without turning back.
“Look at me once! Please Abhi” she begged, because she doesn’t want him to hate her.

I don’t want to hate the face which I loved to the core. Please live your life happy. Don’t bother about me. And never and ever don’t come infront of me and show your face.” He said with a single breath and left the place. She followed him but stopped seeing Nikhil coming towards her room.

Abhi had seen Pragya’s father and mother’s happy face. He had seen Nikhil’s expectation towards the marriage. Seeing a family happiness was the greatest happiness of a person. He doesn’t want to break everyone’s happiness just for his love. He doesn’t want Pragya to live with the guilt that she had broken his trust by hiding the marriage preparation. So he made his heart as a stone, and let out those words ‘I don’t want to hate the face which I loved to the core

His presence will surely make her life complicated, so it is better he move away from her. Love doesn’t need to be in double side. If you can give love or love someone then you're lucky, if you have been loved by someone then you're blessed. ‘Maybe I'm not blessed but I'm lucky He left her home that night with the decision, even if Pragya returned to the job he was not going to face her or talk with her. For him Pragya is just a lecturer now.

**After Two months**

Abhi had noticed that Pragya has vacated from his area house. Maybe she had shifted along with her husband he thought. The college started, Purab and Bulbul was worried that Abhi was silent. He didn’t cry out his pain, he didn’t even share it with them. He madly concentrated in his music and cricket. Studies were the last thing in his mind, which he lost interest still, attends the class.

/**At Class – Principal’s Entry**\

“Good morning students!” greeted principal entering inside the class room.
The students greeted him back and seated. Principal was here to remind them about the College cultural fest. This made Abhi to remind about Pragya.

The two months he didn’t see Pragya. Lastly he saw her at her home, in bridal attire. She didn’t return back to college, means her father didn’t accept her to continue the job. Maybe Nikhil also didn’t like it.

“Abhi! Are you listening?” shouted Principal, to bring Abhi back to his sense.
“Yes sir” he replied sighing himself for again drowning with thoughts which he didn’t have rights to.

“I hope you guys will manage your fest this time very well” said Principal completing his lecture of encouraging the students.

You need not worry. I am there to take care of them

Everyone heard a voice from the class entrance. Abhi leaned up and looked at the entrance to see the face which he was longing to see for these much days. An unstoppable happy feeling and a soul back smile crept over his lips. At next second it reminds him ‘she is someone’s wife’ and the smile faded.

Pragya entered inside the class, with a smile, she was wearing a closed neck collared blouse and light peach shade saree. She talked with the principal, like a personal conversation, the students couldn’t hear them.

The principal nods and greeted back the student and left. Pragya turned to see the students face, which she missed for almost three months. She didn’t dare to see Abhi because still his words ringing over her mind.

“Those who have given your name for dance and music, for them every last three hours of class will be given as practicing time. So practice and give your best for the fest. All the best” she said and finally her eyes ended at the face which she feared to see but longed for. He was just looking her blank with no emotions. Seeing her gaze over him, he bends down immediately. Pragya felt hurt.

Pragya thought ‘I don’t have any other option on that day. It would be good if you let me to speak on that day so that we didn’t let to see this day. But the truth is I still love you Abhi. I and my Love belongs to only You. Only You’ she turned towards the board to wipe her tears which she was hiding from everyone.

To be continued…

Hi readers,
Guys don’t feel bad for them, “No gain without Pain”. There is a twist waiting in this story. Hope you guys will wait for it and like it too.
Please vote and share your views.
With love,
Abhigya (Abhi)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.1K 449 2
She came to stop a mistake But unfortunately it turns the situation even more unexpected This leads a drastic change in his life. Her dilemma between...
57.3K 5.4K 40
A love story of a possessive girl....
3K 377 2
A drastic incident took a turn in Abhi & Pragya's life, where she became the suspect of murders. Abhi tried to help her to bring out of this, Only to...
11.9K 1.2K 11
She loved him deeply but couldn't express it to him due to some reason , even can say due to some misunderstanding. He loved her deeply but couldn't...