Quick

Bởi fantasy_differ

'Divorced' Spinoff... Kaxity White never grew up in a mansion, with a family that cares about her, nor with m... Xem Thêm

Quick
Quick ch.1
Quick ch.2
Quick ch.3
Quick ch.4
Quick ch.5
Quick ch.6
Quick ch.7
Quick ch.8
Quick ch.9
Quick ch.10
Quick ch.11
Quick ch.12
Quick ch.13
Quick ch.14
Quick ch.15
Quick ch.16
Quick ch.17
Quick ch.18
Quick ch.19
Quick ch.20
Quick ch.21
Quick ch.22
Quick ch.23
Quick ch.24
Quick ch.25
Quick ch.26
Quick ch.27
Quick ch.28 (Suadela)
Quick ch.29 (Red Fox)
Quick ch.30
Quick ch.32
Quick ch.33 (Red Fox)
Quick ch.34
Quick ch.35
Quick ch.36 (Red Fox)
Quick ch.37
Quick ch.38 (Suadela)
Quick ch.39
Quick ch.40
Quick ch.41 (Suadela)
Quick ch.42
Quick ch.43
Quick ch.44

Quick ch.31 (Suadela)

206 8 2
Bởi fantasy_differ

Warm...soft...smooth...responsive...

A small part of the reason why I love this naked goddess under me, my tongue made a path along her chest, stomach, around her navel and down her thighs. She squirmed underneath me, moaning out and smiling up to the ceiling.

"Aren't you going to be late for a meeting or something?" She questioned, even though she wanted a morning fuck as much as I.

"Don't tell me you're trying to run away." I said with a wicked smile while spreading her legs apart, her wet throbbing brown stared back at me. I liked my lips slowly before darting my tongue out to taste her warm flesh. Aphrodite jerked from that one lick over her hole and sensitive jewel.

I wrapped one arm around her waist while the reached up to cuff her breast. I went further into my pleasure by darting my tongue in and out of her hole; fast and no stopping as she jerked, moaned, gripped the sheets, and arched her back.

"Oh my god," Aphrodite moaned out, her legs quivered as the first orgasm gave in. I added two fingers into the mix, pumping in and out of her fast while nibbled, licked and sucked onto her sensitive jewel. "Fuck. Suadela. Oh shit. I'm coming."

I kept going, her juices came out like a broken fountain; spraying mostly everywhere in small amounts. I smiled at my success in pleasing her, like mostly everyday, not to be cocky. Sitting up, I sucked her juices off my fingers.

Aphrodite looked up at me with lust in her eyes, too tired to even move, she laid there while trying to stretch out her limbs. I slide out of bed and grabbed the large shirt from the ground. "What about you?" She asked while turning on her side.

I used the t-shirt to wipe my hands, "I have to go to this conference in another hour."

She nudged my side with her foot while slowly rolling her eyes at me. "Be home tonight, refreshed and energized. And make sure you eat breakfast on your way to that meeting, I noticed you never eat breakfast."

I scoffed while standing to my feet, I combed my hair out of my face by my fingers and stretched my limbs. "Who has time for breakfast?"

Aphrodite stood to her feet-well wobbly feet- before walking towards the bathroom. "You do now."

I walked in the bathroom to see her starting the shower. "You want to take a shower with me?"

She shrugged her shoulders while stepping in, not before checking to see if it's at a comfortable temperature. "I have a meeting too in another hour, so yeah. But no funny business."

I stepped in with a devious smile upon my face, I slide the glass door shut before backing her into the corner. I kissed her neck; nibbled, sucked and licked until there were love marks along her caramel skin.

"Hey," Aphrodite created a mere inch between us while putting her hands on my shoulder and nudging me away. "I said no funny business."

"Sorry Aphrodite, couldn't control myself." I could, but of course I didn't want to- she's right in front of me, naked and wet- why wouldn't I try?..

***

Walking down the hall of the firm, I held a huge smile upon my face and a skip to my step. I was happy, even though the meeting I'm walking into will remind me of my situation. I opened the glass door to the conference room to see two lawyers, a few shareholders, Griffin, a few of Griffin's partners, dad and my dear wicked half-sister. Bethany sat there by dad, cocky and smiling as if she won- but she didn't.

"Sorry I am late, traffic." And I was fucking my fiancé... "I hope I didn't miss anything." I said while setting my bag next to my feet when I took a seat next to my awesome father.

"No, we were waiting for you," Bethany said bitterly. "Now that you're here, we can get started."

I still kept the smile on my face, even though I wanted to stab her in the face. I opened my notepad to an clear page, clicked my pen and intertwined my fingers; looking ready to listen.

"Gentleman, ladies." Dad started off while sitting up in his seat. "I call this meeting to discuss the the factory production and to pronounce the new owner of Hunt's Co." He gave me a simple nod to take over.

I cleared my throat to grab all of their attention, "As you all should know, we discussed production in the coast of China, India and Bangladesh. My father and I has concluded that it's best to hold off production and go for a new angle."

Griffin did not look all so pleased, his eyes slanted and lips turned thin. "What angle is that, Miss Hunt?"

"Well Mister Griffin, I pitched an idea to my father that would help the citizens of those countries and other countries as well. We can still gain a suitable amount of profits and even the trust of international companies."

Griffin still did not look pleased, but he did not question the opportunity. "When can we hear about this opportunity?"

"The next meeting. Today is about something more major for a very major person." I lifted the notepad and set it on my lap as I fell back in my chair, still a smile upon my face.

"Right," Dad cleared his throat. "Well as you all know I am retiring in six months, and I have to give my company to someone. I decided to give my share to my daughter- Bethany."

The room fell silent, everyone- including the lawyers- held a face expression of shock. Griffin was the only one to speak up. "You're serious?"

"Very," Dad said in a stern tone. I chuckled to myself while running my pen along the notepad.

"You'll pick an inexperienced child, except for someone who knows what they doing. Hell, Violet could do better- way better."

Like I said, but in a nicer way....

"Mister Griffin, if you don't like the way I do things- you can leave this office, as well as your shares."

That shut Griffin up quickly, Dad cleared his throat while straightening his suit jacket. "Bethany will have my shares, but..." I stopped my movements among the pad to listen in. "Violet will have the company."

"What? I mean dad, I thought I'll be the face of the company..." Bethany said in disbelief.

"You will, both of you. I made it so that both of you will run it, you may own the shares but you won't make the decisions. With that being said if you somehow try to sell the shares or give it away, it'll go straight to Violet no questions asked."

A smirk tugged at my lips as I looked up towards Bethany to see the disbelief and hurt upon her face. Oh what joy. "Wow, thanks dad."

"Great news." Joeri, the family lawyer said while opening the black folder in front of her. She took out two packets before setting it in front of me and Bethany. "The contracts basically repeats what your father said, but in more of a legal term. We all know the consequences of breaking this contract; give up your money, reputation and other things that can put you in a rat hole."

In habit, I looked over the contract to see if there were any loopholes before signing. Bethany on the other hand dived right in, with a displeased look upon her face.

Joeri collected the contracts and put them safely in her briefcase. "Welcome to Hunt's Co. girls."

The meeting was adjourned, I stayed behind the sketch on my pad. It was a playboy bunny. I'm known to be a good drawer in the family, but not good enough to have customers nor investors.

As I looked over my little masterpiece, Bethany walked into the room; arms crossed in front of her small chest, expensive purse hanging from her shoulder, face twisted up in anger, and steps long and fast- a regular greeting between her and I.

"You must be really proud of yourself." She started off to say while standing close to my side. "You convinced dad to practically give you the company, I was sitting there with my dick in my hands."

"Are you claiming to be a transgender, Bethany? If you are then I would hate you a little less." Deciding it was enough time in this building, I stood to my feet and collected my items. I looked at Bethany, I'm so glad I'm a good six feet in height- it makes me more intimidating.

She took a few steps back before scoffing, "You think this is a joke?"

"No, what's a joke is our father giving you the shares anyway. A joke is you walking in here as if you got it easy, doing whatever you want, taking whatever you like- no that's a joke."

"You knew I want this company as much as you." She said. "This wasn't even your dream! You wanted to be an artist! A dancer!"

"Excuse me for coming back to reality. Besides, you never wanted the company, you wanted the money. Now you have that, so sit back, kick your feet up, and do what you do best without fucking up. You'll get your damn money and the publicity like you wanted because I won't let you drive my father's company to the ground." I brushed past her out the room.

I stepped into the empty elevator, leaning on the wall for support as I took deep breaths to calm myself down. I reached into my purse to take out my blood pressure pills; helping out with my father's company had its risk, one of them being high blood pressure and stress.

As I put back the pill bottle, I also took out my phone to see a few unknown missed calls. I called back while taking a few more breaths.

"Saint Mary's Hospital, this is Claire; how may I assist you?"

"Hello Claire, I received a call not too long ago."

"Oh, Miss Violet Hunt?"

"Yes."

"Your mother was just registered into our database not too long ago, you were on her emergency contact list- actually the only person on there."

I pinched the bridge of my nose before sighing, "Um, what happened to her?"

"I can not say, ma'am. The doctor would have to give an update. How about you come to the hospital sometime today, is that alright?"

"I'm on my way." I ended the call before the elevator doors could open.

"Miss Hunt," Joeri stepped to my side as I walked out into the street of Lower Manhattan.

"It's kinda weird of you to call me by my surname, considering you knew me since I were a little girl." I pointed out, causing Joeri to laugh.

"Right. Well I wanted to congratulations for two things. One being your name will now be said and known with the partners of the company. The second one for your engagement, to a very lucky lady."

"Thank you,"

"So, did you create a prenup yet?"

I slowed down my pace to look over at Joeri, her dark brown hair flew everywhere because of the summer breeze. Her hazel eyes were filled with determination and wonder, skin smooth and pale. She looked around my age, but she was fifteen years older than me and a cougar. I know she's a cougar because, well she was my first time.

I was sixteen, she was thirty-one. Every teenage lesbians dream...

Joeri gave me a look of curiosity and worry, "Oh come on Ginger, you know better than to go is raw."

My fingers balled up into a tight fist. God I hated that name... "Kaxity is not like that."

"Your mother wasn't like that, but she still used you and your father as a bank." Not just my ex-lover, but my therapist as well. "I'll gather some papers and give them to you so you can look over them."

"Listen, I don't need that. But thanks for the offer." I said before speeding up my pace.

***

I walked into the cold and depressing hospital that my mother is apparently staying in for god knows what. I walked to the receptionist desk to see a young blonde church girl with a cross hanging from her neck. "Hello, I'm Violet Hunt. Here for Ginger Hunt."

The blonde eyes lighter up with odd amount of joy, "Oh Miss Hunt, hello." She hopped to her feet and hurried around the desk. "She's been saying your name nonstop since I told her you were coming."

"Why would you do that?" I grumbled while following her further into the hospital. "You can tell me her room number, I don't exactly need an escort."

"Oh, well your mother and I made a small innocent bet that she will smile and be happy when she sees you. She has been a little grumpy since she arrived, but I wouldn't blame. Come. Come." With a wide smile, Claire escorted me upstairs to the third floor and into my mother's small hospital room.

When I walked into the cold room I expected a grumpy old woman, not an grumpy old woman with half her face swollen and the other half with bruises. Her arms were covered in purple bruises and I can't imagine what the rest of her body looked like. Unfortunate for Claire, my mother did not smile nor jump for joy when she saw me; she did what she does best, nag and fuss.

"Finally you're here. This blonde Jesus freak was getting on my nerves."

Claire smile suddenly dropped from hurt. "That's not nice."

"Don't take it personally." I said to her while stepping further into the room. "I got her now,"

Claire nod her head and looked between my mother and I before walking out. I sighed and set my belongings down onto the chair on the other side of the room near the window. "What happened?" I asked while walking to the door of her bed.

Ginger scoffed while slowly shaking her head, "Why do you care? The Jesus freak probably had to beg you to com..."

"I can leave. You want me to do that?"

Ginger huffed while reaching over to the table over her legs and grabbed a half finished cup of green jello. "You know the people I owe money to, they did this. I needed the money and you blew me away- I could've died."

"But you didn't." I said coldly. "Let me guess they threatened to finish the job if you don't pay by tomorrow?"

"Tonight. I managed to scrap up enough money to get a grand." She scrapped the off brand jelly with the small spoon, before shoving some into her mouth.

"Great, you have forty-nine more to go."

"When did you get so cold hearted?" She asked bitterly. "You'll give me the money without hesitation."

"Yeah that's when I did know any better." I pointed out before running my fingers through my hair. "I'll give you the money, just give me time. Best believe this is the last time I give you shit, next time don't make bets with criminals."

Ginger chuckled while sitting the empty cup on the table. "God bless you."

"Oh cut the bullshit. We both know damn well you're an atheist."

She shrugged her shoulders as a wicked smirked played out in her swollen face. "God and I have arrangements. He keeps me alive and I don't piss on his name."

"I'm leaving,"

"Wait, you don't want to hang out with me."

I collected my belongings before turning back to her, "No. I have things to do."

"Like see that fiancé if yours? What's her name?"

"Goodbye mother," I said while walking out the hospital room.

***

I twirled around my room while blasting my favorite song of all time: Gasoline by Halsey... It was my release song, not my orgasm release- that's where Trey Songz or Marvin Gay come into play. This is my stress release song, instead of drinking or smoking weed nor cigarettes- I quit smoking cigarettes- weed, not so much.

"Nice dance moves," The music was slowly turned down as someone walked into my room. Her voice were like silk venom to my ears, I cringed from the fact that she's here.

I turned to the intruder with a tasteless smile upon my face, "Why are you here?"

Her jet black hair was the first to catch my eye, pale skin, blue eyes, tall height and skinny frame- Hollie Fender. She stood by the stair case, basically the entrance of my bedroom; arms crossed and face stern. "To talk."

"How did you get in? I sure as hell didn't give you a key."

Hollie stepped further in, closer to me. "The receptionist owed me a favor. Just came here to check on you."

"You haven't done that since college. Obviously you want something, what is it?" I turned off the studio set with the remote.

She sighed heavily while inviting herself by sitting in the edge of my bed. "I got in touch with Z and she told me you were back. Apparently married to Kaxity White, my former co-worker. She's not like any other girl you dated."

"You mean she's not like you." I comment while putting my hair into a messy bun.

"Just want to check on you, like friends do."

"You're not my friend Hollie, we went over this."

"We were friends, before we had relations."

I chuckled while shaking my head, "Before we fucked, apparently I rocked your world. Gotten too attached, but your father wouldn't have it." A smirk spread across my face as I went deeper into my statement. "Dear ole father didn't want a gay of a daughter, so you pushed that side of you away."

Hollie suddenly shot to her feet, hurt upon her face. "I guess you never changed. Gosh you're such a cold hearted manipulating bitch, here I am trying to be a friend."

"I don't need you here!" I yelled back. "Why are you here? Really? Because it damn well not because you want to be my friend again, especially after five years." I stared her down and waited for an answer, but I did not get one. "Who paid you? Bethany? Ginger?"

Hollie sighed heavily before confessing, "Joeri, she paid me to see if you're loyal or some shit like that. It was quite weird when she pitched the job to me. Actually Kaxity was supposed to catch us here, to see if she'll leave or something."

"She's a little early. I'm not even married yet and she already trying to be a home wrecker. You can leave."

Hollie bite the bottom of her lip, her eyes raked over me. "It's been awhile..."

"Out! Now!"

She jumped slightly out of her skin before running away as if a fire was lit in her ass. I groaned while going into the bathroom, went through my medicine cabinet to grab my muscle relaxer. Another stress reliever if the music, drinking, nor weed would work.  I took the pill with a palm full of two water, before going back into the room.

"Hey there." Kaxity walked into the room with a small smile. She noticed my negativity as soon as she saw me. "You okay."

"Tired. Going to take a nap." I kicked off my sleepers before crawling into bed.

The bed shifted slightly as she crawled beside me, her lips was cold and extremely soft against my cheek, fingers warm on my skin, and voice was like a sweet melody. "I love you, Suadela."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

297K 13.5K 43
We're both broken and torn apart. We've been through so much and we don't know where to start, but as long as we're together we don't have to travel...
1.1K 603 18
Not matters what age she has reached, she always finds herself wrapped within the covers of feelings convincing her shatteted parts to be living as...
44.2K 1.4K 25
Satan has been mistreated since day one. Ever since her parents found out they were having boy and girl twins, they have been disgusted but the fact...
87.1K 4.7K 38
After ten years in an arranged marriage that she'd regretted agreeing to from the beginning, Kenley Hayes finally got her husband to agree to a divor...