Supernatural Attraction (Boyx...

By FandomsAndSlashyBits

Samandriel Cordova comes from a highly religious and high class family which makes him a target to bullies at... More

Supernatural Attraction
Character Profile- Samandriel Cordova
Character Profile- Cedric Faustus
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chaoter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chalter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapater Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight

Chapter Twenty Nine

710 11 0
By FandomsAndSlashyBits

--Samandriel's Point Of View--
Cedric was already laying across the bed reading a comic book from the pile set beside him even wearing my glasses that he had gotten from the side table when I returned from giving William the first aid box "I'm surprised you can see through them, I'm as blind as a bat" I climbed onto him sitting on his lower back running my hands over his shoulders "Nope. You had your chance Sammy" Cedric pouted ignoring me completely.

"Woah! Sammy topping?! Don't let me interrupt!" Arianna whooed from the open doorway grinning widely "What do you want Ari?" Cedric groaned wriggling underneath me to lay on his back "I have to house sit for Elijah tonight and watch the club, he said you guys could come as long as we cleaned any sheets afterwards" She winked to me sending the blood gushing to my cheeks.

"That's not funny." I grumbled sliding off of Cedric's back much to his disappointment "Sammy. Come with me for a moment, Cedric can make his own way to the apartment right? I want to borrow Sammy. Be there by at least 11:30" She smiled wickedly tugging me off of the bed and dragging me out of the room behind her "Now. We're gonna dress you in something that will make Cedric so horny that he has to resist not to take you there and then." Arianna forced me onto her bed and retrieved a bag from the corner of her room.
"You planned this didn't you?" I crossed my arms earning an evil grin "I did actually. Just to y'know get back at Cedric for Grace." She laughed quite mentally and I gulped, this woman is gonna kill me.

--Cedric's Point Of View--
Arianna had pretty much dragged Sammy out of the room leaving me there in a pile of comic books "I'm hungry. Let's find food" Silas pushed us toward the door, I was extremely careful climbing down the stairs so that I wouldn't fall on the tiles again. I shuffled into the kitchen to find Charlie sitting at the kitchen island playing with a mug filled with some sort of liquid.

"Are you supposed to be up Charlie?" I dragged out a stool and sat down beside him "Ah well, when you're feeling sick every waking hour doesn't help. But then I can't sleep" He yawned rubbing his eyes that had deep purple bags clung to them "I keep having either night terrors or hallucintations, even after the corrective surgery for the problem in my brain. Then Will is always stressed trying to take care of me and it's all bullshit to be honest" He rested his head on the table yawning again

"What are the nightmares about?" I persisted leaning closer to him "Well, blood and lots of it. Then this symbol and these words" He unfolded a piece of paper and held it out to me, the familiar celtic cross and wolf symbol stung painfully in my chest "This symbol. It's the family crest of a large mafia net of Werewolf Vampire Hybrids, we were at war with them when I was 16, that's how I died originally." I placed the paper onto the table and traced my hands over the words.

"It translates to 'We are waiting." I turned my gaze up to him before back To the paper "Wait there's a little more." I squinted to the smaller black lettering below it "For the perfect hybrid sacrifice" My throated closed pushing the paper away from me "Oh god. Are they referring to what I think they are?" Charlie whimpered putting his head in his hands resting his elbows on the table, I nodded relucantly swallowing the lump forming in my throat.

"Have you talked to Hayley about the A word" He shook his head again "I-I can't do that. I have not seen William THIS happy since we met, it would kill him. Then Hayley would skin me" He mumbled lifting his head to take a sip from the mug."That's because they care ,Hayley cares for you and Charlie like you were own sons, just like she does with Angeles because she never had children and you and Will were born to be together." I took an orange from the fruit bowl sarting to pull the skin off of it.

"Why didn't she?" He asked tilting his head slightly "She was in the same situation as you were. Stubborn. One month came and she died but luckily her dormant werewolf genes kicked in but the baby died, it was highly traumatic. William was there when it happened, That's why William is so overbearingly protective of you." I tore a piece of the orange off and stuck it in my mouth.

"I am such a burden on everyone aren't I? Protect Charlie, Watch Charlie. Neglect all your duties to care for Charlie." He laughed bitterly finishing off the liquid in the mug "That's because. For one your child is like Were-Jesus , everyone wants him/her and for two that's what a mate is to spend very minute thinking about them and being with them" I put the rest of the orange into my mouth as Charlie looked down to the floor.

"Hey Cedric, do you wanna hear the heartbeat if you want?" Silas nodded eagerly to me "Sure. I haven't even touched anything like this before" I dragged my chair closer to him "According to William the loudest you could hear it was about here." Charlie moved my hand to the lower part of his stomach that was already starting to take shape, The steady beating rung in my ears that even made Silas go all mushy and maternal beside me "That is, really cool." I laughed slowly taking my hand away to throw the peel of my orange into the trash.

"Well I better go, Arianna has taken Sammy hostage somewhere and I should go find him" I pushed up from the chair and headed for the door "Oh and Cedric?" I turned to face him again "If you ever plan to do what you did to Sammy again, it won't be just me looking for you but my parents, the hunters and even William himself" He shot me a still happy but slightly warning glare and I nodded quickly retrieving my jacket from the hook.

--Samandriel's Point Of View--
This guys house was gigantic! It was just above the club but it looked as big as the dining room and the living room of the manor and decorated very stylishly "Guest rooms over there. Elijah said I could sleep in his room on the opposite end to keep away from the noise" She winked at me fiddling with the bags in her hands dropping them onto the couch.

"But first. I'm gonna make you smoking hot" She clasped her hands together rummaging through the bag pulling out a black very tight looking tank top then a grey denim quarter arm sleeved over shirt where she forced me to keep unbuttoned before throwing a set of impossibly tight looking white jeans at me to wrestle on.

"Now. I freaking love your hair like this Ivy League haircuts are sexy as hell right now, if you were straight I would of had it with you by now" She smirked fixing my hair accordingly picking up the pendant she had taken from me and replaced it around my neck "Do I get a makeover?" Zayvin appeared sprawled across the couch chewing on gum "No you're sexy as is. You know, maybe you and Silas should get together considering your human sides are together" Arianna quirked her eyebrow at Zayvin.

"He may be badass but too nice for my taste" Zayvin got up from the couch and sauntered over to us "But you my bright side. Are looking very much like me right now, it's kinda hot" Zayvin rested his elbow on my head "I do suggest you go back to spirity world of wherever you go for tonight otherwise you will be kept up all night" She winked again and I rolled my eyes a her.

"Fair enough. Well adios then" He flashed away again and I sighed in relief "Let's get downstairs shall we?" Arianna grinned reaching for my wrist and pressing the btton to the elevator. The familiar music was up way too high as per usual as I sat myself at the bar while Arianna stood behind bringing drinks for people at the bar "Here, chill out a little. Stop stessing" She pushed a small shot glass across the bar "I'm underage." I crossed my arms inching the glass away from me "You need to shut up and drink." Arianna scowled at me and reluctantly downed it, the burn of alcohol stung my throat on its way down setting the glass back onto the bar.

--Cedric's Point Of View--
I walked all the way to the nightclub making a quick entrance through the VIP line accepting a glass of some sort of alcohol from a waitress, Arianna was standing behind the bar talking to guy in a grey denim shirt, I have to admit the backside on him was amazing "Cedric! You piece of crap! Stop it!" Silas punched me upside the head, The guy in the grey spun in his seat and I choked on the drink stinging my throat painfully "That's Sammy! What has Arianna done to him?" I spat coughing loudly.

"I dunno but I like it, it's getting me all hot and bothered" Silas grinned shifting uncomfortably "Ew Man. Go visit one of your other spirity weirdo friends" I pushed him away and made my way over to the bar "Don't you think that those jeans are a bit too exentuating of your backside." I poke my head over his shoulder and Sammy jumped out of his skin turning to face me "I-It wasn't me! Arianna did it!" He gushed earning a sharp slap over the head.

"You should dress like that more often. It's a turn on" I winked to him looking down to the equally as tight tank top and his face turned an alarming shade of red "Do you want to dance? The last time we did you almost passed out" I laughed holding my hand out to him "Okay. As long as I don't get groped by some random person" He chuckled slipping out of the chair.

"The only person doing the groping is me." I whispered to him and he straightened up "Can you not do that in a public place" He grumbled poking me in the ribs as I led him out into the dance floor "She is secretly insane" Sammy whispered placing his hands on my shoulders as we swayed in rhythmn with the music "You can talk" I wrapped his arms around my neck pressing myself closer to him sliding my hands around his back.

"I may be insane at least I'm not a pervert" He stuck his tongue out at me purposely grinding his hips into mine and I had to swallow back the coiling feeling in my stomach "Understandable, but I'm teaching you well" I moved my hands down to his backside firmly pressing them into the denim of his jeans earning a quiet mewl from Sammy.

"See? Figuring out what makes you tick" I smirked drawing my face to his neck dragging my tongue up to his jaw "A-Ah. Stop it for peet sake Cedric. The musics already giving me a headache and you are!'t helping" Sammy gasped tugging on the back of my hair.
"Enough dry humping I need you guys to get more alcohol" Arianna appeared beside us ushering me and Sammy toward the storage room "If you don't want to stay out in the noise there's a tv and a couch in the storage room AS LONG as you bring the alcohol out first" She shot us a look before heading back to the bar "I guess we should get going" I grumbled pulling Sammy across the dance floor toward the the storage room.

-Beware. I had someone write this scene for me so I'm sorry if it's really vulgar or whatever LOL :p--

I opened the door and allowed him to move inside before closing the door, "It's freezing in here. I can see my breath" Sammy stood there watching the white mist swirl from his mouth awkwardly before I yanked him forward by his shirt attacking his lips with mine thrusting my tongue into his mouth swirling our tongues together in a heated fight as I spun him around to slam him against the door letting one hand free to lock it moving it back to the waistband of his jeans firmly grabbing his perfectly rounded backside in my hand tearing the overshirt from his body pushing my hands under his shirt and pulling it up over his head dropping it alongside the overshirt.

"W-What about the alcohol?" Sammy murmured worriedly "Silas will take care of it." I grunted as Silas carried the crates out of the room, I waited until Silas was gone before forcing my lips into Sammy's earning quiet and strained moans as he wrapped his legs around my waist blindly tredding over to the generously large couch and pushed him into it dropping my face to slowly run the tip of my tongue up to his navel listening to the sweet sounds coming from my mate as his hands found my hair wrapping his fingers into it.

"Cedric. We really shouldn-Ack!" He gasped as my mouth closed over his right nipple massaging it between my tongue as he squirmed around watching the large amounts of mist trickle from his lips "Stop teasing for god sake." He gasped grabbing at the buttons on my shirt pulling the shirt off of my shoulders and dropping it to the floor sitting up to meet my lips tugging at the buttons at my jeans pulling them open "Now Sammy, I get to control what goes on here. You can just sit and take it" I smirked slowly pulling at the zipper on his jeans, He gave an annoyed growl and I obeyed yanking the top of his jeans down.

"I'll give you two seconds before I go vampire strength and break your hands" He hissed lifting his hips to yank the jeans away and drop them over the head of the couch "I can breathe now" He laughed bringing our lips together wriggling his boxers away with mine "Savour it while you can" I smirked crawling in between his legs running my hand up his stomach to his chest then to his arms wrapping my hands into his pinning them beside his head.

"Brilliant" He groaned rolling his eyes at me watching closely as I positioned myself over him breathing into his face as his eyes darting about watching my face "Get used to it Sammy, I don't plan to stop any time time" I slid in swiftly earning a loud drawn out moan as his back arched closing the distance between our chests, His grip tightened in my hands as I pressed in deeper "Move." Sammy panted wriggling his hips toward me as I pulled back before jerking back in quickly Sammy desperately threw his head back into the couch as I rocked back and forth as he broke free from one of my hands to dig his nails into my chest gasping heavily.

I sharply thrust in hitting his undoing spot and he let out a stangled moan clawing into my skin breathing in heavily fighting for air as he sat up slightly and with a swift movement I was on my back with him straddling my hips "What are you doing?" I asked uncertainly "Well. You always seem to make me suffer, So I think it's time for payback" He grinned wriggling back from my hips to sit on my thighs "No Sammy. Don't taint your beautiful mouth" I protested earning a sharp pinch on my hip.

"I'm already tainted. With the burden of a vampire" He shrugged drawing nearer to my private region, His tongue touched my skin and I thought I was done for right there and then but then his wicked mouth followed afterward drawing in deeper rubbing his tongue around lavishly and I think he was enjoying the unheard of noises unintentionally removing themselves from my throat "Sammy. I suggest you let go" I warned as the burning coiling feeling returned, but no the ass remained there until I had no choice. Then he swallowed, Timid, Shy Samandriel swallowed my..Oh boy.

"Oh dear. That didn't help at all did it" Sammy pouted sitting back disappointedly "Believe me. It did help a bit" I yanked him forward onto his stomach harshly thrusting into him again and I felt my wolf howl in complete ecstasy that I think a lot of supernaturals heard because Sammy was laughing "Sammy. That isn't very nice" I pulled back before thrusting in again and Sammy's hand shot out to grab the fabric of the arm rest "I-I'm sorry, I couldn't resist" He breathed dropping his head in between his arms as I quickened my pace ellicting tired and strangled moans from Sammy as his head rested into one of the pillows.

My knees started to creak and my hips started to stutter as I slumped down into the cushions beside Sammy covering him with the throw blanket from the couch trying to catch his breath "I think we should go home tonight, you need sleep" I ran my hand through his now messed up hair "As long as you carry me home" He mumbled reaching for his shirt "Okay, but we shouldn't wake my parents and the other parents" I chuckled throwing his jeans to him.

--William's Point Of View--
What I had taken from Charlie was distressing, why were the Hybrids trying to contact him through his dreams? I shot up in bed looking around for him only to stare down at the bed where the covers had been thrown back, but the bathroom light wasn't on and usually this time was when he was usually suffering from morning sickness but no he wasn't in there.

I pulled back the covers and bolted out into the hallway trying to follow his scent out into the kitchen but he wasn't there either "I think he's outside Will" I turned to Claude who was wrapped in a blanket rubbing his eyes tiredly "I didn't mean to wake you" I inclined my head to him and he whacked me on the head.

"Stop doing that. If anything that should be me bowing to you" He chuckled wrapping the blanket tighter around himself "Did I interrupt something?" I motioned to the blanket, Claude averted his gaze blushing slightly "It wasn't you who interrupted it was maternal intuition. I could sense how distraught Charlie was so I went to go find him then I ran into you" He smiled turning away from me "Good night William" He mused striding away from the kitchen and upstairs.

I clicked open the back door and peered around the garden for any signs of Charlie, my gaze fell upon the gazebo on the far end of the property with the fairy lights flickering faintly. Charlie was curled in the corner of the large curved lounge that sat against the railing with his head rested against the railing "Charlie you're going to catch a cold out here" I climbed the stairs to the gazebo, I received a silent shrug from him which was a little offputting because Charlie always had something to say.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked sitting down in front of him, You could tell he had been upset because his cheeks were red raw and his eyes were slightly red and still damp from any reminents of tears "O-Oh no it's all y'know. Hormones and bullshit." He laughed forcefully but I remained fully unconvinced "Talk to me. Please. I can't stand not knowing what's going on with you?" I swallowed the lump forming in my throat.

"In the hallucination. I saw that crest on the window followed by words from a different language translating to 'We are waiting, for the perfect hybrid sacrifice.' meaning our baby. And I don't know what to do, If I terminate it I'm going to be a murder but if I let them live. They'll be sacrificed by some freaks" He whimpered rubbing at his eyes again "I can't do that. Why do I have to make the choice." He sobbed reaching out to me for comfort and I pulled him into my lap and sat there like a proper husband soothing him as he let his sorrows out into my shoulder

"Listen to me now Charlie, If you terminate this pup it kills half of me too. I would turn back into the half werewolf half human that I was before I died, I will turn you at the end of the month and I will watch over you every moment and any hybrids that come near will die, Understood?" Charlie returned with a small nod nestling his face in my shoulder.

"Are you able to get back inside?" I asked gently touching his shivering hand "If I move, I might throw up and I've been doing pretty good so maybe not" He chuckled crawling out of my lap "We can stay here then" I propped up some pillows and laid back into them allowing some room for Charlie to curl up beside me, I pulled down the throw blanket from the top of lounge and draped it over his shoulders "I'll watch over you for tonight, just try get some rest" I gently kissed his forehead and mumbled something that I couldn't quit hear before dropping into a hopefully peaceful sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.4K 20
(There is a rewrite of this story in the context of omegaverse, titled 'Ours') The world that Alex Kingston lived in was anything but Normal. The wh...
2.7K 121 10
Harper is a half-incubus, he lives with his human dad and is just trying to live his life as a teen; unfortunately...Harper wasn't born from a true b...
293K 12.3K 25
(This is a boyxboy story. If you do not like that kind of thing, then you know what to do...LEAVE. I will not tolerate any discrimination or any insu...
70.8K 1.5K 20
This story is about how a new kid who is a nerd ends up getting these 2 twin wolfs brothers to fall for him and these twins are the captain of the fo...