HER | Chance Sutton

By okgibson

"Have you ever listened to a song and wondered if that's what falling in love feels like?" "I wonder the same... More

00:00
0:01
00:02
00:03
00:04
00:05
00:06
00:07
00:08
00:09
00:10
00:11
00:12
00:13
00:14
00:15
00:16
00:17
00:18
00:19
00:20
00:21
00:22
00:23
00:24
Not an update...????
00:25
00:26
00:27
00:29
00:30
00:31
00:32
00:33
00:34
00:35
00:36
00:37
00:38
00:39
00:40
00:42
00:43
00:44
00:45
00:46
00:47
00:48
00:49
00:50
00:51
00:52
00:53
00:54
00:55
author's note???
Another author update hehe
So I've been thinking

00:28

3.2K 55 27
By okgibson

Melissa

Chance Sutton:

Hey

I'm really sorry about what you heard Emilio say

Can we meet up one of these days?

Are you ignoring me?

Of course you're ignoring me

The texts kept on going, he was blasting my phone with messages since I bumped onto him a couple of days ago.

And I was ignoring him.

Currently, I was at the airport waiting for my brother to arrive. As soon as I saw on the screen that the Charlotte flight had landed 10 minutes ago I raised a little sign I had with "Gabe Ruiz" written on it with colorful markers.

Not long after, I saw Gabe approaching me with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey baby, I missed you", I said elongating the 'baby' as we hugged.

"I'm a baby, you idiot. I'm 6'5" and you're hardly 5'7"", he tried to sound annoyed but I know he wasn't.

"Way to ruin a great welcome, I hate you" we laughed and walked to the parking lot to drive back to my place.

"How's everything? I've seen you everywhere" he told me as I drove.

"Everywhere?" I smiled.

"Yeah, Instagram, tv commercials, American Eagle, Hollister, Dolce and Gabbana, Calvin Klein, everywhere. I'm really proud of you"

"Thanks, Gabe. I'm proud of myself too. Hey, hows everything back home?"

"They're all good. Mom almost cried when she dropped me off at the airport this morning"

"She'll cry more when you leave for college"

"That is if they accept me, and I know the rooms are expensive as hell. Should I think of staying in North Carolina at least?"

"Don't worry, there's still a year left and you can live in my apartment"

"Your apartment only has one bed room"

"I'm thinking of moving out, actually. So the apartment can be yours if you want"

"Really? Don't tell me you are moving in with Chance", he said with dissent.

"Eh, no", I said. He didn't know that Chance and I weren't together anymore.

"Where is he by the way. You guys are always together, why isn't he here?"

"We aren't together anymore", I whispered.

"What?" He asked. "I knew something was up because I haven't seen you in any of Jake's vlogs and when I talk with Chance he always says he misses you but now I get it"

So he really misses me?

"Well I haven't been in anyone's vlogs because I hadn't been in the states until like a week ago. Wait, you watch Jake's vlogs? And since when do you talk with Chance? I'm quite offended that you talk more with him than with me", I said making him chuckle.

"Yeah, they're all cool people and Chance is cool too. We talk frequently and it's not my fault you're a super model that doesn't have time for her own brother" he said making me punch him in the arm.

An hour had gone by and we were eating mexican food in my living room while watching Monsters INC, my phone kept vibrating from texts I guess are from Chance. At least a couple of them.

"Hey, can I go hang out at Jake's place?" He asked me as if he was a little kid.

"Uhh, sure? I can take you there and ask one of them to bring you or you can order an uber back" I said taking the last bite of my burrito, guac and sour cream falling on my white t shirt.

"Or... you can come with me and hang out with them"

"No thank you", i stood up from the couch and walked to my bedroom so I could change clothes.

"Oh come on, I know you broke up with Chance and everything but are you really going to stop visiting your friends just because of that?"he tried to convince me.

"Did Chance told you to tell me that?" I asked from my room.

"No", a moment of silence. "Maybe..."

"Gabe...", I sighed.

"Listen, I talked to him not to long ago and he asked me to go and hang out and asked to bring you too".

"Okay, let's go then"

***

"Did anyone miss me?" I asked as I walked inside Team 10 house with Gabe right beside me.

"Melllll", I heard Tessa scream before she jumped on me making me lose my balance bringing us both to the floor.

"Hey T"

"What's all this noise?" A voice said nearing us.

"Hey guys, missed me much?" I asked Erika and Nick as I stood up and brought them in for a hug.

"Group hug" I heard one of the twins say and seconds later I was engulfed in a tight group hug.

"Hey guys, this is my brother Gabriel. Gabriel, these are Ivan, Anthony, Tessa, Erika, Nick, Emilio, Tristan and Alex" i introduced everyone.

"Hey bro, you play black ops?" Tony asked Gabe.

And then they disappeared into the boys lair. Great.

"You're staying?" Erika asked me.

"Yeah, if that's okay with you guys" i awkwardly said putting my hands in my short pockets.

"It's more than okay, let's go hang in my room"erika said taking mine and T's hands leading us to her bedroom.

"So have you talked with Chance lately?" T asked after an hour or two of being catching up us three girls.

"Well, I bumped on him a couple of days ago. That's the first time I saw him since the breakup and it was as awkward as I expected, he's been texting me nonstop too"

"Yeah, he's asked us about you a lot. If we have plans with you, if you're coming, how are you, everything"

"What do the texts he's sent you say?"

"I don't know-" and a knock on the bedroom's door interrupted us.

"Come in!"

"Hey", Chance's head popped in. "Mel, can I talk to you?"

"Uhhh" I turned my head to look at the girls and they encouraged me to go and talk with him. "Yeah, I'm coming"

"Use protection", I heard one of them whisper to me. I walked out of Erika's room and followed Chance to the backyard.

I don't even know what he wants to tell me and the anxiety was filling my insides.

I wasn't ready dor whatever this conversation is going to bring.

___________
Word count: 1047

15.3k+

I feel like I always ask you guys things,
Do you have any questions for me?

-M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 41.6K 200
Team 10 Imagines❤️ These are my own imagines, so if you chose to use them, please put it in your story that they were originally mine #alwaysplug 1 o...
15.4K 473 42
Just a fan fiction of the Martinez twins! Hope you enjoy! ♥️
291K 5.2K 64
You Met Jake and Logan one day when you just moved to LosAngeles and fell for both of them! What will happen?! #377 in Fanfiction ~Started March 2017
199K 2.1K 67
book of team 10 preferences and imagines