Benefits

נכתב על ידי Mareejacks

Out of everyone she chooses him. Out of everyone he chooses her. *** Dawn and Jake despise each other, but th... עוד

Disclaimer
Prolouge
Ch. 1: Afraid
Ch. 2: My Only Friend
Ch. 3: Everybody's Watching Me
Ch. 4: Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time
Ch. 5: Undiscovered
Ch. 6: Cry Baby
Ch. 7: Sting
Ch. 8: Bad Liar
Ch. 9: Close
Ch. 10: Idfc
Ch. 11: How To Save A Life
Ch. 12: Something About You
Ch. 13: Never Be Like You
Ch. 14: Out of My League
Ch 15: Blue Jeans
Ch. 16: Closer
Ch. 17: Hide Away
Ch. 18: Fall In Love
Ch. 19: Do I Wanna Know
Ch. 20: Dressed In Black
Ch. 21: Hard To Explain
Ch.22: Pillowtalk
Ch. 23: Mr. Brightside
Ch. 24: The End Of All Things
Ch. 25: Often
Ch. 26: Take It Off
Ch. 27: Make Me Like You
Ch. 28: Heavy Dirty Soul
Ch. 29: Leave A Trace
Ch. 30: All Time Low
Ch. 31: Everything Will Be Alright
Ch. 32: False Alarm
Ch. 33: We Don't Talk Anymore
Ch. 34: Attention
Ch. 35: Madness
Ch. 36: Change Your Mind
Ch 37: Fix You
Ch. 38: Single
Ch. 40: Perfect Situation
Ch. 41: You've Got the Love
Ch. 42: Trouble
Ch. 43: All I Know
Ch. 44: Andy, You're A Star
Ch. 45: Daddy Issues
Ch. 46: I Can't Even
Ch. 47: Crazy In Love
Ch. 48: Love
Ch. 49: Mercy
Ch. 50: When You Were Young
Ch. 51: Ivy
Ch. 52: Come Out and Play
Ch. 53: Stay Together for the Kids
Ch. 54: Sign of the Times
Ch. 55: Drunk In Love
Ch. 56: Unforgettable
Ch. 57: The Resistance
Ch. 58: Time Is Running Out
Ch. 59: Family Portrait
ANNOCEMENT IMPORTANT!!
Ch. 60: Noise
Ch. 61: Wires
Ch. 62: Where is My Mind?
Ch.63: With or Without You
Rules of The Underground
Ch. 64: Hurt
Ch. 65: This Is War
Ch. 66: Sweet Creature
Ch. 67: Female Robbery
Ch. 68: Loyalty
Ch. 69: Self Control
Ch.70: Uprising
Ch. 71: Death on Two Legs
Ch. 72: Anything Can Happen
Ch. 73: Love of My Life
Ch. 74: Like I'm Gonna Lose You
Ch. 75: Pink Matter
Ch. 76: Nervous
Ch. 77: I Hate You, I Love You
Ch. 78: Love Me Harder
Ch. 79: Too Serious
Ch. 80: The Scientist
Ch. 81: Yours
Ch. 82: The Good, The Bad, and The Dirty
Ch. 83: Element
Ch. 84: Issues
Ch. 85: Used To Love You
Ch. 86: Meet Me In the Hallway
Ch. 87: From The Dining Table
Ch. 88: Call Out My Name
Ch. 89: Mirrors
Ch. 90: Kiss Me
Ch. 91: Oh, Ms. Believer
Ch. 92: Bury A Friend
Ch. 93: Only Angel
Ch. 94: Anna Sun
Ch. 95: Turning Page
Ch. 96: Tongue Tied
Ch. 97: Stay
Ch. 98: My Tears are Becoming a Sea
Ch. 99: The Kill
Ch. 100: How It Ends
SPECIAL ANNOCEMENT

Ch. 39: Powerful

22.2K 441 637
נכתב על ידי Mareejacks

Powerful- Major Lazer Feat: Ellie Goulding

"There's an energy when you hold me, when you touch me, it's so powerful."

-

Let things happen.

That's all that can ring in my head. No rules. No dilemmas.

We aren't dating, but subtly he has admitted there's something about us. It's a start.

"Take it slow."

I said to him early this morning when I passed him when I was walking. Not giving any glance to him to indicate we were talking, afraid he was still at the notion he didn't want people to know, but I had to tell him how I wanted everything a bit slower then what we were before.

But besides Jake, I still had other problems. Conrad. For one he lied to me that he went to my school, and two I've been mentioning Conrad's name all over school, and no ones heard of him.

He hasn't called me or texted me since a couple days ago.

So finally after my first period, I ran over to Mr. Mings room to interrogate Conrad in person.

I wait against the wall across the hall. Boys and girls cower away from the math class.

But no Conrad.

The last girl walks out of Mr. Ming's classroom, and I latch onto her. "Hey." I start walking next to her.

She furrows her brows at me in confusion. "Who are you?"

"Do you know Conrad?"

She stops in her tracks, her red hair getting tucked behind her ears. "Who's that?"

"He's a guy in your class. Brown eyes, brown scruffy hair."

"That's very descriptive." She says sarcastically as she starts to walk away from me again.

"He has a beauty mark on his cheek!" I yell after her.

"Still doesn't ring a bell." She stops again with her blue eyes turning back to me, "But... I know a guy name JC. He barely comes to school. Only comes on some test days here and there."

"Was he here today?"

"No."

JC... Conrad?

"Thanks." I say to my new red head friend.

She frowns at me again, but nods as she walks away for good.

The plot was thickening and thickening, and I almost wanted to call Mr. Greenly and Mrs. Greenly about the whole matter.

Was JC Conrad?

Why would Conrad lie about that?

-

"Dawn." Lauren calls me.

I blink hard, collecting myself from my thoughts. I turn towards her in the car that was driven by Casper. "Hm?" I hum to her.

"We're here."

Too much déjà vu. All too similar when I went to my first party. The party that made me meet the devil. Dawson. I almost shudder at the thought of him, but I keep it loose. There's too much going on in my head.

I dug out an old costume that I wore last year. Yes I dressed up last year. No I did not trick or treat. All I did was pass candy to my neighbors and stayed home. Lauren and I had a scary movie day the whole time. Those times were simpler, and now here I am getting dragged to another party with Lauren. There were times where she would ask me in the past, but now it's pressure. I guess I miss the times where she would lie to me about it.

I could be at home right now snugged in bed with Jake. My fingers could be tangling with his hair, and he would revel in my massaging.

I dressed up as an angel. An old white dress that hung on myself. The dress lifting up slightly from my butt. I guess I've gained a couple pounds since last October...

The halo above my head by a white wire was digging into my skin, but no one could notice that, especially being distracted by the grotesque 'white' cape that was around my shoulders. It wore out just like the finger nail polish that was hidden under some clothes that I attempted to put on earlier this week.

Lauren laced her arm through mine, and we followed Casper and Alice close behind.

I remember when they were all over each other the last party I went with them. Now they seemed the opposite. They still held hands, but neither of them look at each other. On the other side of Alice was Reese who looks like a chicken that chopped off its head. She grips hard on Alice's hand.

"Don't be nervous mouse." Casper teases her.

"Shut up rat." She counters him by sticking out her tongue.

I laugh at the banter, but I'm silenced when Lauren says. "Trouble in paradise I see." She remarks Alice and Casper as neither of them acknowledge each other like either of them do.

"I don't know." I mumble back.

Lauren has this weird look on her face, a glint of a smirk keeps hold as she eyes the distancing couple. My stomach turns at the sight of her. She bites her bottom lip as she eyes Casper I'm assuming. Her eyes glazing over up and down his body.

What?

"How's Chad?" I ask trying to skew her possible thoughts.

"We aren't exclusive." She just says.

I narrow my eyes further, she wasn't the type of girl to take friend's boyfriends. That's what I at least thought.

We were in the middle of the dance floor, and everyone was dressed in the best attire you could say. Reese was in a Wonder Woman costume, her curves clinging to the mid thigh dress. Casper didn't dress up. Making me and Lauren tease him the car for it. Alice was a 'not so sweet Alice in Wonderland'. While Lauren just put on a big hat with short overalls and called herself the Mad Hatter.

For a while we all faced together, but Casper disappears in the crowd. All of us girls dance together, but it seemed only Lauren and Alice had a drink before we even got here as they latch onto each other. Reese and I whistle at there wildness.

"Need a drink?" Alice asks us all with a bright smile, suddenly getting in the mood. Lauren swings her arm around Alice's shoulders bringing her in.

"I'll go with you."

"I- I don't know." Reese says hesitantly.

"You're such a-" Lauren starts.

"We'll share one." I interrupt Lauren before she can say anything that can potentially hurt our new friend.

"Suit yourself." Alice and Lauren went out to the outskirts.

Reese and I continue dancing for a bit. "Can I cut through." My eyes widen at the familiar voice.

The disgusting voice.

Reese looks past me with a wild smile. She didn't know what happened that night with him.

"Why of course." She winks at me. She strolls off with a bright smile to me. I stand there frozen, not really sure what to say.

Dawson walks around, facing me. He wore a devil suit. How ironic. I try to walk away, but the familiar feel of pain inflicts me as he grasps my wrist again. He pulls me close to him, concealing the struggle. "Ah- ah little angel." His other hand cupping my cheek roughly to him.

"Get off me." I whisper roughly. I did not want to cause a scene.

"Why?" The evil grin spread across his face as he brought my face closer to him trying to kiss me.

I step back, but instead of spreading profanity of words, I think of another solution. "I like it rough." I bring my hand up the one that was cupping my cheek, squeezing his hand.

"Oh you do." His red eyes showing how drunk he already is.

"Yeah." I probe him. My shoe brushing against his shoe. Then before he can notice I stomp hard on his shoe with my four inch heel.

He screams out in pain, pushing me down to the ground in front of everybody. "You crazy bitch!" He curses at me. "Yeah I bet you like it rough after I'm done with you!" He almost lurches towards me, but he stops when people stare at him.

No ones dancing. He winces once more, but he stops and walks away from me. I hold in tears from the fall, but a girl helps me up. "You alright?" She asks me.

I nod my head, but I'm not. "Go to the restroom, and cool off yeah?" She rubs my shoulder.

I guess there are nice people. I smile to her, mumbling a thank you and head upstairs.

I open the first door, and there's a couple making out. I cringe away, and go to the next. I guess there's not a lot of locked doors in this house.

After each door leading to a couple after a couple, the last door I have to do a double take. My mouth opening in shock, and I'm passed confused. I'm passed everything when my eyes see the unseen. Lauren was on top of someone. Someone I might think of being Casper, but was I wrong. I was so wrong when I see her in between Alice's legs. Her lips connecting fast against Alice's lips.

What the fuck?

Lauren P.O.V.

20 minutes earlier...

"Suit yourself." I tell both Reese and Dawn. They were such wimps sometimes.

Alice and I leave through the crowd, and my hand falls across her shoulder down her butt to give it a squeeze. She glares at me.

"What? We're alone." I grin at her.

"No we are not." She motions to the danced crazed people.

"They won't notice, nor will they care." My finger peeking through her tights, passed her skirt.

"Stop!" She doesn't stop me physically, so I continue teasing her.

"That was once. We can't do this again." By this point we're far past the drinks. We somehow missed the part of getting drinks, and have stopped in front of a room.

"Once? Hm?" My other hand reaches for her chin, making her tilt down. I can already see the bite mark I left a couple days ago. I brush over the concealer she tried to cover with, revealing the true nature.

"That was heat in the moment." She tries to argue.

"Remember what Casper did to you!" I argue with her, knowing the real truth.

"What he did with you!" She pushes me away. "He's the one you said that he slept with that night."

"And to get back at him... you did what?" I smile slyly, remembering the night we rubbed against each other, that night that made me question everything. The way I thrusted on top her, and made her come against me as I did her.

She stays silent. "You came. Don't lie." I tell her. My hand comes up to her breast, feeling her nipple harden. "Your pretty little pûšśy came all over my tongue."

She shudders. "I bet you're wet right now." I tell her, whispering by her ear. Biting a lobe.

She pushes me again, but instead pushes me through the door. She pushes me again with one hand shutting the door and the other pushing me on the bed. Both her thighs come on either side of me as grinds down on me. Our lips connect hungry, and I feel her roughly pull down my tights and hers. She's in control now, and I'm loving it.

She takes my thighs, and widens them. Our tongues connect together as her lips continue the tango with my lips.

I found myself on top of her, doing what I already know that will pleasure her the way she does me. I feel her hand wrap around my hair pulling me up away from her. "Stop!" She yells.

What? Her eyes widen, and she points with a shaky finger at the door.

I spin around, the door is open. No ones there. Someone was there.

Someone knows.

---

A/N: plot twist of the century. Are you shook? No. *shrugs* This was edited down a little because I was too lazy to have it private. See you in two weeks! Remember to vote and comment!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

109K 4.5K 18
~You know how to ball, I know Aristotle~ "I guess when I'm with you for some time you tend to make me forget how fucked up the world is." In which L...
3.8K 293 22
DISCLAIMER I WAS 14 WHEN I WROTE THIS SO IT'S TERRIBLE + TRIGGER WARNING "I'll find a way to fix these broken pieces and let go.." Harry is in a lov...
18.4K 581 1
When Louis and Harry met there was an immediate dislike towards the other that kept growing as months passed by. One night changes it all when a dru...
40.9K 894 70
"My heart is torn between two. I love them both. I have to let one go" . . Jazmin thought she found everything she could've imagined in her boyfrie...