MY NIECE'S AUNT (COMPLETED)✔️

By crazywriter1116

Ahyan is a twenty-nine-year-old youngest entrepreneur, he achieved everything his father had wished for. Bein... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1- AHYAN AND MAHDIA
CHAPTER 2- A DAY AT WORK
CHAPTER 3- PROPOSAL FOR MAHDIA
CHAPTER 4- TRICKED
CHAPTER 5- HAPPY EVER AFTER
CHAPTER 6- A BAD DAY
CHAPTER 7- MAHDIA'S NEW LOOK
TEASER
CHAPTER 8- POSITIVE FEELING
CHAPTER 9- APPROVED
CHAPTER 10 - PLS VOTE FOR COOKIES & CUPCAKES
CHAPTER 11- THEIR FIRST MEETING
CHAPTER 12- PRINCE CHARMING
CHAPTER 13- MAKING PLANS
CHAPTER 14- THE QUEEN'S CLUB
CHAPTER 15- KNOWING HIS NAME
CHAPTER 16- MEETING
CHAPTER 17- PRINCE CHARMING IS UPSET
CHAPTER 18- AT THE PARTY
CHAPTER 19- DISAPPOINTED
CHAPTER 20- NOT A DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
CHAPTER 21- APOLOGY
CHAPTER 22- ALL IN THE PAST
TEASER
CHAPTER 23- START OF SOMETHING SPECIAL?
CHAPTER 24- THE FIRST PHONE CALL
CHAPTER 25- GOING FOR AN OUTING
CHAPTER 26- OUTING WITH PRINCE CHARMING
CHAPTER 27- AT THE OPERA
CHAPTER 28- HER FIRST KISS?
CHAPTER 29- AVOIDING HER
CHAPTER 30- AHYAN MEETS MARIAM
TEASER
CHAPTER 31- AHYAN HELPS MAHDIA
CHAPTER 32- PRINCE CHARMING LEAVES
CHAPTER 33- AHYAN IN LOVE?
CHAPTER 34- BACK IN PARIS
TEASER
CHAPTER 35- WILL MADDY GO?
CHAPTER 36- LYDIA'S ADVICE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 37- PARANOID
CHAPTER 38- NEW HOME
CHAPTER 39- GETTING READY
CHAPTER 40- HOUSE WARMING PARTY
CHAPTER 41- KISS MISS
CHAPTER 42- SOMETHING IS WRONG?
CHAPTER 43- AHYAN'S IDEA
CHAPTER 44- THEIR FIRST KISS
CHAPTER 45- REALITY
TEASER
CHAPTER 46- FIGHT
TEASER
CHAPTER 48- AN IMPORTANT DINNER
CHAPTER 49- THE SHATTERING TRUTH
CHAPTER 50- A NEW PLAN
TEASER
CHAPTER 51- AT THE SIDDIQUI'S
Author's Note
CHAPTER 53- MARIAM IS GOING TO INDIA
CHAPTER 54- FEELING EMOTIONAL
CHAPTER 55- MOODY MADDY
CHAPTER 56- AHYAN IN TROUBLE
CHAPTER 57- MOVING TO INDIA
CHAPTER 58- MARIAM MEETS THE MALIKS
CHAPTER 59- PAIN OF A FATHER
CHAPTER 60- WILL THEIR PLAN WORK?
CHAPTER 61- MAHDIA IN INDIA
CHAPTER 62- MRS. MAHDIA AHYAN MALIK
CHAPTER 63- FAIRYTALE
CHAPTER 65- BREAKFAST FOR MR. MALIK
CHAPTER 66- HOME, PARIS
CHAPTER 67- AHYAN'S NEW HOTEL
CHAPTER 68- MR. MALIK
CHAPTER 69- LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 47- FINDING A SOLUTION

5.7K 299 55
By crazywriter1116

'Ahyan, you promised we will talk.' Mahdia reminded Ahyan as they entered his apartment. Ahyan turned to look at her, 'First change, else you will fall ill.' Ahyan said walking into his room. Mahdia smiled, he cares for her. Ahyan came out with his casuals in hand, 'I don't have any female clothes, just wear anything for a while till the dresses dry....and we finish talking.' Ahyan added when Mahdia looked at him crossly.

Mahdia nodded and went inside the room, after she locked the door Ahyan walked towards the windows to close the curtains, he has decided to change in the living room itself.

Mahdia removed her overcoat, the cool air hit her bare arms and she shivered. If she knew this was going to happen she wouldn't have worn sleeveless floral printed top. Mahdia felt awkward going through his clothes, mostly business suits.

Mahdia glanced nervously at the door and after assuring it is locked, she quickly undressed.

'Shit!' the water has drenched even her inners. She is now regretting standing in the rain big time. And then it came a loud sneeze.

'Are you fine?' Ahyan called from outside.

'Yes, yes... please don't come in I am in my inners.' Mahdia panicked.

Silence!

Mahdia bit her tongue. Outside Ahyan turned pink.

Mahdia tip toes till the door, she twisted the door knob, it is unlocked, she quickly locked it again. She then tiptoed back to the cupboard.

'I hate being stuck in wet clothes.' She made a face.

She fished out a three-piece business suit, she looked at the door again and quickly stripped her inners and with a towel dried herself.

She wore his sky blue formal shirt, his formal pants (she also wore a belt to keep it in place) and his coat. She is thankful they are all loose and so her figure is completely hidden. And thanks to the coat, she won't feel awkward about being braless. She opened her hair and tied it with the towel.

'How long are you taking?' Ahyan's agitated voice floated from the living room making Mahdia smile.

Ahyan switched on the heater, he placed his clothes on the drying stand and placed it near the heater.

Mahdia came out with her clothes. 'Finally!' Ahyan took her clothes from her hand before Mahdia could say anything. Clearly, Ahyan didn't know how to deal with women.

'Oh!'

Mahdia's eyes widened as Ahyan accidentally dropped her bra. Ahyan looked at it before dropping her clothes over it, purposefully.

'I think.... you...you...should.... dry them.... sorry.' Ahyan apologized red faced. Mahdia nodded, her cheeks burning as well.

'Come.' Ahyan held her hand and made her sit on the chair, he went around her.

'I don't know why you girls keep long hair, takes so much time to dry.' He complained as he stood behind her and dried her hair with the towel.

Mahdia smiled, firstly no one asked him to dry her hair yet he is and on top of that, he is complaining. He is so cute, she thought and her smile widened.

Ahyan then placed the towel on the stand. Mahdia moved her hair resting it on her right shoulder.

Ahyan sat on the sofa facing her. He looked at her and Mahdia knew it is the time to talk. She had been preparing her lines since last night after she had spoken to her mother and now when Ahyan is sitting right in front of her, she is blank.

'I spoke to my mother yesterday,' she began cautiously. Ahyan didn't interrupt her, he kept looking at her silently urging her to go on. Mahdia clasped her palms tightly, she stared at it for few seconds before looking up into his eyes again. Ahyan is patiently waiting.

'She said, if we want to marry...it should be.... with truth. And if your parents don't agree we will have to convince them but she said... if we have to run away and marry then also she will support us but... there is no way she will let this marriage happen based on a lie.' Mahdia finished, she looked worriedly at Ahyan.

Ahyan sighed standing up. Mahdia watched him as he ran his fingers through his hair.

'I am sorry, Mahdia! My parents will never agree.' He said, his back facing her. Mahdia stood up from her chair and walked towards him.

'Why? If we talk to them explain them then....'

'No, Mahdia' Ahyan turned and looked straight into her eyes.

'Why?' Mahdia sounded irritated, her voice slightly raised.

'Because...you are not...of our status.' He said feeling silly hearing his own voice. Mahdia frowned.

'And I can't run away with you. Because I know...I know how it feels to those parents whose kids run away for some boy or girl they had just met.' Ahyan held Mahdia's shoulders, 'I love you, Mahdia but I love my parents too.' He said seriously.

Mahdia looked down, if she had been in his place what would she have chosen. Her mother and Mariam, of course. That day when Mariam had asked if Mahdia would leave them and shift with Ahyan after marriage, she remembered how worried she had become, with just that thought. Then how can she expect Ahyan to leave his parents and run away with her?

She isn't selfish, her love isn't so selfish that she will separate a child from their parents. Mahdia remembers clearly how disturbed Sadaf was and how guilty Mizan was. That time they had no option, but maybe if they had tried harder they would have succeeded in convincing Sadaf's parents. How different would everything have been then? Perhaps they all would have been together and Mariam would have had her complete, happy ever after family. Mahdia closed her eyes. No, she won't have the same fate as her brother and sister-in-law neither will she live rest of her life as a miserable woman mourning for her lost love.

'Then there is the only thing left to do, Ahyan. We will have to convince your parents.'

'But they will never agree.'

'Ahyan, how can you say without trying?'

'I know them.'

'Many times, people change, they will understand. We will give our full 100%.' Mahdia held his palms in between hers. Ahyan gazed into her eyes, seeing the confidence in her eyes he felt confident himself.

'You love me, right?' Ahyan nodded his head, 'I love you too, so we should be together, right?' Mahdia said. Ahyan nodded

She then grabbed a fistful of his Tee and pulled him closer, 'And, how did you think I will let you marry someone else.' She glared at him angrily.

Ahyan smiled. He wrapped his arms around her waist and Mahdia let go of his shirt, she lowered her gaze feeling self-conscious.

'I love you.' Ahyan kissed her forehead and she smiled, 'I love you too.'

Ahyan took a step back and looked at her from top to bottom, Mahdia felt shy and so kept her eyes lowered. Ahyan couldn't help but smile, in his three-piece suit, which is too loose for her, she looked adorable and the wet hair resting on her shoulder made her look, sexy.

Ahyan held her shoulders and slowly she looked up at him, into his eyes.

'You should roam around in my loose clothes, you look amazing in them.' Ahyan said taking a step closer. Mahdia felt butterflies in her stomach as Ahyan ran his fingers through her wet tresses. Ahyan had always wanted to do this, his heart began racing. He leaned forward. Mahdia closed her eyes feeling his nose touch her cheek. Her breath caught in her throat as he kissed her cheek. He moved his lips to her ears and whispered, 'I promise, we will make this work. We will be together.' Mahdia felt goose-bumps feeling his hot breath tickling her ear lobe. He tilted his head and moved his lips towards her slightly parted quivering lips.

He kissed her softly, Mahdia took few seconds to kiss him back.

Ahyan moved behind Mahdia and hugged her from behind. Reflexively, she stiffened but relaxed feeling comfortable in his embrace. He rested his chin on her shoulder, tilting his head little he looked at her closely.

'Oh, Mahdia!' he nuzzled his head into her hair, his lips grazing her cheek sending shivers down her spine. She smiled placing her palms over his.

'Promise, we will get married?' She said with a pout. Ahyan nodded and kissed her cheek, 'Promise.'

'Ahyan.... Are you free tonight? Ma wants to meet you, to talk something important.' She said.

Ahyan broke the hug and walked around her, standing in front of her. He nodded his head, 'Even if I don't have time I can make time for you.' he said flashing a smile at her. Mahdia smiled happily and hugged him.

'Thank you.' she said.

Ahyan separated their frames and looked at her, she smiled at him before looking away. Ahyan held her chin and made her look at him. Mahdia felt shy and so she turned around.

'I...think...the clothes dried.' Mahdia fumbled with her clothes which were still wet. Ahyan understood her nervousness, he held her by her elbow and she stiffened.

'Relax, I won't eat you.' he joked and Mahdia smiled shyly. Ahyan then held her hand and made her sit on the sofa while he sat on a chair.

'Let's watch some TV.' Ahyan said switching on the TV. Mahdia nodded, it will be a good distraction.

They watched a funny serial, in French. Ahyan wasn't bothered with the TV he was busy admiring Mahdia. Her laughter ringing in the room, her eyes twinkled. Ahyan found it difficult avert his gaze from her. She is looking very desirable dressed in his three-piece suit. Ahyan got up from his chair.

Mahdia felt him sit beside her, she held his hand and pointed excitedly at the screen telling him what she had found funny. Ahyan held her hand before she could retract it. She stopped laughing as their gaze got locked. There are tears in her eyes, happy tears. Ahyan held her hand, entwining their fingers. Mahdia felt nervous again. Ahyan stared into her eyes as he kissed the back of her palm. Mahdia smiled shyly lowering her gaze. He placed his free palm on her cheek and leaned forward. For obvious reasons, he couldn't stop kissing her. Mahdia too felt addicted to kissing him. Soon, they were kissing again.

Ahyan moved his palm to the length of her arm and placed it on her thigh. Mahdia broke the kiss abruptly and shifted.

'Sorry...sorry.' He apologized.

Mahdia looked at him, 'No, Ahyan I am sorry. I don't know...I love you but...I think we should...you know...wait...till at least our parents agree?' Mahdia looked at him nervously. She is scared, what if Ahyan gets annoyed because she is refusing his advances? And what if he walks out of her life? One night of separation has made a fear in her heart. She just doesn't want to lose him.

To her relief, Ahyan smiled, 'Of course. It's just that you are so beautiful that I can't control myself.' Ahyan winked at her and she looked away feeling shy.

***********************************************

Hey guys, how was the Chapter? What do you guys suggest our leads should do? Do tell me your views in the comments...

That's all for today guys, good night :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 431 22
Nitya, a very talented aspiring designer, whose only dream is to become the 'Best Designer' in the country, reaches Delhi with an Internship offer wi...
69.5K 5.6K 24
Ahaan likes to get his coffee from one particular cafe because of a certain someone. ♡ If anyone had told him that he'd be drinking coffee, which is...
274K 14.4K 59
Dua Shah the innocent girl with a devastated life. Never loved by anyone from her family. She lost her mother in early age. She lives with her father...
3.2K 404 29
Book-1 THE MONSOON LOVE SERIES ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ AARYA SHEKHAWAT She's a remarkable businesswoman. Known for her cold, intimidating, and dominan...