Quick

By fantasy_differ

'Divorced' Spinoff... Kaxity White never grew up in a mansion, with a family that cares about her, nor with m... More

Quick
Quick ch.1
Quick ch.2
Quick ch.3
Quick ch.4
Quick ch.5
Quick ch.6
Quick ch.7
Quick ch.8
Quick ch.9
Quick ch.10
Quick ch.11
Quick ch.12
Quick ch.13
Quick ch.14
Quick ch.15
Quick ch.16
Quick ch.17
Quick ch.18
Quick ch.19
Quick ch.20
Quick ch.21
Quick ch.22
Quick ch.23
Quick ch.24
Quick ch.25
Quick ch.26
Quick ch.27
Quick ch.29 (Red Fox)
Quick ch.30
Quick ch.31 (Suadela)
Quick ch.32
Quick ch.33 (Red Fox)
Quick ch.34
Quick ch.35
Quick ch.36 (Red Fox)
Quick ch.37
Quick ch.38 (Suadela)
Quick ch.39
Quick ch.40
Quick ch.41 (Suadela)
Quick ch.42
Quick ch.43
Quick ch.44

Quick ch.28 (Suadela)

305 10 2
By fantasy_differ

For the first time in a long time, I woke up with a smile upon my face. I can't count on one hand how many years I felt so...happy, years of being a bachelorette has left a hallow filling instead me- but now it's filled. All from this beautiful, naturalist, goddess with smooth skin, and a nice ass body filled that hallow hole in my chest. Love... I remember my father discovering that exact feeling to me when I wearing pigtails and hooked on fairytales.

It's fascinating to experience such a filling, to have someone make you fall head over heels just from one glance. I never felt so vulnerable and weak in a good way.

Speaking of vulnerability, my goddess... Aphrodite turned onto her back; her bare breast out to the world, curly hair sprawled out on the pillow, and features soft and angelic. I stared down at her while fiddling with my phone, even though I needed to get up for another meeting.

Meeting after meeting was piled on me every single day, ever since Susan's suicide and the press learning about my relationship with Aphrodite; shit has been piling up. I managed to keep the press out of my personal life, being that my father and I owned fifty percent of their shares. I didn't care what the media said about me, it's just rumors- I care mostly about my Aphrodite. She's not exactly use to the life I'm in; the scandals, rumors, paparazzi on your ass 24/7 and the drama overall.

Aphrodite is tough but still fragile.

My phone vibrated in between my fingers, causing to look away from the beautiful masterpiece beside me.

Reminder: Meeting at ten. Don't be late Ginger!..
~Dad

I hit the back of my head on the headboard purposely. It was the sixth meeting that week, eighteen hours of sitting and listening to old people complain about money and building; all of it was the same. All of it is boring. Moments like this is when I regret taking over the family business at the age of seventeen, however I'm lucky to step up to the plate. With my father already having cardiovascular issues, my step-mother and aunt not being the best people for such professions, and my damn half sister being a gold-digging irresponsible whore; I had to step up to the plate and take over. I had to end my teenage life quicker than I thought to get things done.

"Another day, another dollar." I said to myself like every morning before dragging myself out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and motivated myself from going back into that bedroom and exploring my fiancé's lovely curves.

It took some extra strength, but I managed not to by stepping into the warm sprays of my shower and washing the sex away from my skin. The shower is usually where I make a game plan on what I'm going to say at the meetings, but since my father is coming to this one I didn't need much preparation. So, I enjoyed the ten minutes of hot water, good smelling soap, and off time humming of some random song I've heard on the radio too many times.

Suddenly that ten minutes were up, I had to go back to reality and face my day like a regular grown-up. I did my other hygienic routines, got dressed and walked downstairs into the kitchen where Aphrodite was approached making breakfast. Breakfast I unfortunately do not have time to eat. However I do have time to gawk, and trust me I did stare.

R&B music from the radio filled the usual silence in the apartment, the smell of bacon, toast and eggs overpowered my cinnamon scented candles, and the sight of Aphrodite wearing nothing but that silk lingerie while twirling her hips to the beat has brightened up my day.

If she only knew just one action or even glance, she has me under her spell. Aphrodite will kill me one day, surprisingly I actually did not care.

"Hey you, finally out that bathroom." Aphrodite shot me a huge smile before taking out two plates, one for me and one for her. Unfortunately I can not stay.

"Morning. Um," I rubbed the back of my neck before dropping the bomb. "I can't stay to enjoy breakfast, I have to go."

However this was a bomb she took really well. She put my plate back into the cabinet to only replace it with a small container. "Then you can take breakfast with you." She packed the container with food, poured orange juice in a clean thermal mug, wrapped a fork in a napkin, and then packed everything in a near by lunch bag I would use to hold my liquor when I go on family boat trips.

She planted a quick kiss upon my lips and handed me the bag. "Eat it while its hot. Wow look at me, being an awesome wife already."

"A sexy wife at that. I'll see you tonight?"

She gave me another kiss before nodding her head in confirmation, "Maybe we'll replay last night. Switch the roles, maybe."

"Maybe, but I do gotta say that I like the dominant side of you. It's exciting." I dipped down slightly to run my fingers along the side of her soft thighs, up to her ass- giving it a little squeeze, enough to turn her on. Our lips were only a mere inch apart, waiting for either one of us to make the first move, but I pulled back before her or even I lost control. "Gotta go, see ya." Sending her a wink, I walked out the door and down the hall of my apartment building.

Like any other day in the middle of spring in New York, it's quite warm and sunny. I put on my sunglasses that were quite big on my face and walked towards the town car my father sent for me, or should I say my father is picking me up in.

When I slide into the back seat, my father was there waiting for me. His dark gray intense eyes stared out the tinted window on his side, his lips tight as he drummed his fingers on his thigh. He was in thinking mode, program coming up with a master plan on what to say in this meeting.

"How was your night?" His voice gruff and low, he wasn't in the mood either; something must of happened.

I kept my eyes forward, knowing if I looked at him he'll look into my soul. My father seemed like a kind and gentle man to strangers, but he was actually ruthless like a demon. He's not like Irvine's father, maybe more like the grim reaper, but instead of souls he's collecting lost businesses and building them up again. "Fine father, had a good nights rest." What I actually wanted to say was: 'Fine Father. Your future-daughter-in-law came over, got a little kinky, tongue fucked me into the next dimension and then I finger fucked her until she came all over me. Of course our night didn't end there, but I'm not going to get in great detail about it. Then your ex-wife apparently called me for god knows what, but over than that it was fantastic. How about you?..'

"Griffin is going to be at the meeting, be in your A-game and don't get side tracked." He plainly said while balling his fingers into a tight fist.

Griffin is my father rival, has been since the 80's. If the Wall Street world were a medieval type of seven kingdoms ranking: The Skagärds would be the biggest and ruthless kingdom, then us, and then Griffin and his line of assholes. I use to be so hooked on Warcraft and all that nerd shit, all of that went out the window when I stepped into Wall Street.

Speaking of Wall Street, the car stopped in front of one of the many buildings dad owned. A tall glass Stark tower like building that was built in less than one year. Gripping onto the lunch bag and briefcase hanging from my shoulder, I walked inside the busy building with my father beside me.

We were extremely early, more like an hour early. My father was a stickler being on time, he'll freak out for being one minute late- his form of OCD. The two of us sat in the small meeting room, I took the time to eat my breakfast before I pass out from lack of nutrition.

"You cooked breakfast?" He said in disbelief.

I may like to cook from time to time, but breakfast wasn't exactly my go to meal; considering I wake up late to even cook it. "Kaxity did."

A small grin finally tugged on his face, "How is Kaxity anyway?"

"Fine."

"Fine, just fine?"

I nod my head yes and left it at that.

"Make sure you pop a mint after this." Back to his stern and cold features.

***

I wanted to kill myself with a rusted knife and bleach, it's something about sitting through a meeting with my father that made everything so boring; maybe because I'm not in charge. As usual the four old people, including my father and Griffin were speaking about several business opportunities over seas. It was a trademark future, they say. However we all know with out the proper guidance nor economic development for the country, it'll be a disaster. Of course they don't want to hear all of that but I say it anyway, which explains why my father drag me to these meetings.

"...If we build factories along the coast of China, Bangladesh and India, our production rate while increase by ten percent." Griffin's partner: Francine, a old woman that probably never had a man touch her in a sensual way in over twenty years, spoke with confidence.

I held the urge from rolling my eyes at her statement, "What of the citizens of China, Bangladesh and India? They are already fighting pollution and low wages. Unless these factories are eco-friendly and have a reasonable pay check, then building factories won't be acceptable at the moment."

Griffin chuckled while shaking his head, "We live in the U.S, Miss Hunt. Why would we care about what goes in over there?"

"Your ignorance is the reason why factories are being burnt down and riots occur. The government would shut us down before we can even spell production." I pointed out with an unamused look upon my face. Dad wiped his nose to cover the grin upon his face.

"Ladies, gentleman." Dad stood to his feet and buttoned his suit jacket. "After two hours of convincing, I shouted sleep on this decision."

We all stood to our feet to give a firm goodbye/go fuck yourself handshake.

"Finally its over," I said once we were walking into his large office, a smile played upon my face but immediately disappeared once I spotted the she-devil herself.

Bethany sat on the edge of our father's desk, legs crossed, and wicked smile spread so wide it showed teeth. "I hope I'm not late."

Dad smile became even wider as he indulged her into one of his tight hugs. "Of course not pumpkin."

"Late? Late for what?" I questioned, ignoring Bethany's evil glare she shot my way.

Dad walked around his desk, creating a barrier between us and him. "Well, as you know I am going to retire soon."

"Mom and I are creating a huge party for you." Bethany beamed, she always had a way of being a huge suck up; literally and figuratively.

"Thank you Pumpkin, but the party is not on my mind right now. Since I'm retiring I need someone to look over the major business, to be co-owner and I have made my choice."

Bethany suddenly glowed as if dad was going to choose her. I doubt it, I've been with dad in this business for years; I know the in and outs of this business, the partners, and went to every meeting. Bethany only threw the parties and gatherings for the business, that's all she's good for.

"I'm going to choose Bethany for this one."

Did I hear correctly?... Are my eyes deceiving me? Bethany?! Are you fucking kidding me?!...

Bethany squealed while jumping up and down, "Thanks dad, I'm so excited. I should call mom, she's going to be so happy." Pulling out her phone, the wrench ran out the office; leaving dad and I in a thick silence,

"Why?" I strained out while looking at the old picture of me and Dad twenty years ago. The six year old me was playful and sweet, had no care in the world and use to love her baby sister; but things changed over the years, people change.

Dad sighed while sitting at his desk, "I'm sorry Ginger..."

"Please, stop calling me that." I said through gritted teeth, my fingers closed into fist, my chest became tight, and eyes glossy. I took a deep breath to hold everything in, to keep myself from lashing out like a child with a temper. "I worked hard for this company, would would you give it to Bethany; she'll drive this businesses to the ground. I'll give up the other small businesses if that's the problem. I'll stay focus."

"Would you give up your love life for this company?"

I looked up from the old picture to see the hurt look upon my father's face; I knew it pained him into giving the company into irresponsible hands, to just give it up so easily- it pained me as well. "I don't understand."

"From my experience the company has gotten in the way of my personal life. Your mother and I marriage did not last long, I wasn't there much for holidays when you were younger. Once I met Zachary and we had Bethany, I put the company second and problems started to come from that. You're going to get married soon and I don't want the business to interfere with your marriage. Trust me, I would of given you the business in a heart beat, but you're not just you anymore."

Even though he explained his reasoning, I still felt hurt. I did not say anything on it, I gripped the lunch bag strap and purse before walking out the office. Bethany stood by the office door, phone on hand as she t at God know who.

"That's very disappointing," She said with a very sinister smile. "I thought you'll get the company, guess dad doesn't trust you eno..." From the look on my face, it made her stop talking.

"Don't get cocky. A pretty face, loose mouth and vagina won't get you far if you don't know what the hell you're doing." I stated before walking away.

***

I took the bus home, actually I took the bus to a liquor store then walked home. As soon as I stepped inside the apartment, I stripped out of my clothes and threw on a shirt and loose shorts. I poured myself a glass of tequila and orange juice.

Before enjoying the nice beverage in my hand, I took out my phone to see several missed calls from my mother. I groaned and took a sip of the drink while calling her back.

"Finally you answered your phone." Her raspy voice said on the other side. Gosh she needed to lay off the cigarettes.

"Hello mother," I said dryly before placing the cool crystal glass to my lips.

"Don't 'hello mother' me. Ive been calling and calling to have a woman answer the phone saying she's your fiancé. I know you like them wild, but I didn't know you favored the deranged."

"Mother, enough. That woman who answered last night is actually my fiancé, her name is Kaxity." I said in a stern voice.

"Listen, I'm happy for you sweetheart but make sure she's the right one. I don't want this girl to take you all for your money. Gold diggers can trick you, I'm saying this from experience."

You can say my father and mother are opposite; fire and ice. My mother is a gold digger, from her past two husbands after my father; she was there for their money, not that I'm surprised. Dad actually cherish, mom doesn't.

"Okay I get it, do you need anything?"

She sighed heavily before saying, "I need some money. I'm a little short on rent..."

"Bullshit. What have you gotten yourself into, mother?"

There was a short silence in the other side before she answered, "I gambled off some money that I don't have and need to give them the money by midnight."

With that I finished the rest of my drink and poured another- this time excluding the orange juice. "How much?"

"Half a hundred grand."

"Fifty grand... What were you gambling on? How cold your heart is? I don't have fifty grand laying around, you'll have to figure something out."

"Fine, don't help me then..."

"I won't, I have enough on my plate and I don't have enough room to pile your shit on it. So if you excuse me, I have to go." With that I ended the call and drunk the rest of the poison in the glass. I looked down at the screen of my phone once more and set the empty glass down on the coffee table.

Can I come over?...
~Natural K

Of course you can. It's technically your apartment too...
~Rich Girl V

I poured myself another glass before putting the almost half empty bottle in the cabinet full of my wine collection.

***

I ran my fingers into her soft curly bush, my lips molded into hers while my other hands squeezed her ass. I pushed Aphrodite against the wall while lifting her leg up to my waist. However our make out session did not last long when she pulled away and place her soft hands on my chest.

"Are you okay?" She asked. "You seem a little off."

I can admit, I'm a little tipsy and still upset about what happened earlier. My kisses maybe a little aggressive and fast than usual. I opened my mouth to make up a good lie by saying I'm fine, but I can't lie to Aphrodite. "I-um." Pulling away I grabbed onto her hands and tugged her towards the back porch. I needed air and needed to focus, sitting in a room where I had her naked and moaning out my name wasn't a place to have a serious talk.

The air was warm and moist, the sky cascaded with streaks of purple, orange and blue; a beautiful night. I leaned over the railing while looking over the city. "My father is going to retire in another three months, he has to give his company up to someone and her chooses Bethany."

Aphrodite leaned on the railing as well, a questionable look coated her face. "What? Bethany? Does she even know how to run a company?"

"Fuck no. I worked my ass off for this. While I was going on business trips to Canada during the winter with my dad, she was in Brazil partying like it was 1999. She has no damn clue on how to run anything."

"But why?"

I opened my mouth to blurt it out, but stopped myself. She'll think it's her fault, which it's not. "It's just, he thinks I'm not ready." Unfortunately she did not believe in my lame ass lie.

"Really? You're talking about spending your break on business trips with your father instead of going on trips and getting, now you're saying he thinks you weren't ready. I would of been convinced if he would of gave it to his co-partner, but not Bethany."

I blew raspberries before shaking my head no, "You're right, besides I'm his co-partner. Dad said since I'm getting married, I need to focus on family and the business will get in the way of that."

"I'll understand if..."

"It's more complicated than that. Now, I'm just trying to put it behind me and enjoy what I have."

Aphrodite placed a hand on my lower back, making me relax a little. "Everything happens for a reason. Maybe you can take the free time in coming with me on a small trip."

"Trip?"

"To Ohio, I got in contact with Sara- we're meeting half way in Ohio in two weeks. I have train tickets, there and back."

I turned to the goddess beside me with a small smile, "Okay. Let's take a trip to Ohio."

"It'll clear your mind and mine as well." She went in her tippy toes to kiss my lips. "Either you gotten the promotion or not, I'm still proud of you."

That small comment made me light up inside, my lips tugged into a huge smile and the butterflies in my stomach fluttered nonstop. "Our you up for a movie marathon?"

She tapped her chin before saying, "Why not? Get some Thai food, wine and blankets; it'll be an awesome date night."

An awesome date night it was, and at that moment I was happy dad didn't give me the position I actually deserved. I rather spend time with Aphrodite all day and night than surround myself in a office full of paperwork. I haven't thought it through, Bethany is going to hate it; and I'm just going sit back, laugh and enjoy my awesome life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Counting Days By May

Mystery / Thriller

82 0 14
[Complete] Nina One day she showed up. The only baggage she carried with her was her father. Everyday, I passed her house on my way to school. She wa...
11.9K 437 30
Temporary cover, just a sketch because I needed at least something. ___ This story is covers manipulation, death, love, isolation, depression (subtle...
341 23 10
Antique stores have always given me a mysterious feeling. Every object inhabiting those stores have a story of their own. Some stories you can find w...
1.6M 41.3K 45
--- "I was forced to master the Art of Deception in order to save my brother's ass. I was just supposed to do what I had do and disappear like I didn...