Successfully Troubled {Rated...

By TheGoldenFantasies

More money, more problems. These ladies are no exception to the rule. More

Successfully Troubled {Rated M} - Intro
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty Part Two(Author's POV).
Chapter Twenty Part Three (Author's POV).
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five.
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight.
Chapter Forty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty One.
Chapter Fifty Two.
Chapter Fifty Three.
Chapter Fifty Four.
Chapter Fifty Five.
Chapter Fifty Six.
Chapter Fifty Seven.
Chapter Fifty Eight.
Chapter Fifty Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixty One.
Chapter Sixty Two.
Chapter Sixty Three.
Chapter Sixty Four.
Chapter Sixty Five.
Chapter Sixty Six.
Chapter Sixty Seven.
Chapter Sixty Eight.
Chapter Sixty Nine.
Chapter Seventy.
Chapter Seventy One.
Chapter Seventy Two.
Chapter Seventy Three.
Chapter Seventy Four.

Chapter Forty.

169 6 4
By TheGoldenFantasies

Stephanie brushed off her outfit and looked in the mirror. She wore a dark blue long sleeved crop top with a matching skirt and white pumps. Her blue hair was up in a high ponytail as she rocked a smokey eye and a nude lip color. Drew was taking her out to dinner to celebrate. He and the boys officially signed the papers to be a part of the record label that wanted them.

She grabbed her bag and walked out of the bathroom. She walked back into the salon where the girls were and they all looked at her.

"Well, look at you, Miss Thing." Karrene said.

"Where are you headed, looking like you looking?" Skye asked her.

"Drew is taking me out to dinner to celebrate. Him and the boys signed the papers today and they are officially signed artists." Stephanie smiled.

"That's great. Look at little Drew, moving on up." Priscilla chuckled.

"Yeah, he should be here any minute. Tell Patrick I said thank you for doing what he's doing for the boys."

"I will. How are you and Drew doing, anyways?"

"We couldn't be any better. Honestly, I don't know why I waited so long to tell him how I felt."

"Cause you were being stubborn. Y'all should've been together in high school."

"Cállate, no empieces conmigo." Stephanie rolled her eyes.

"No te enojes conmigo por decir la verdad."

"Ignoring you. Anyways, what about you and Patrick?"

"We are more than good. That man is certainly something special. I wish he would've came along earlier. I could've avoided a lot of bullshit." Priscilla shook her head.

"Hey, at least you got him now. I wish him nothing but luck, cause you are a handful and a half."

"You got some nerve. You forgot who had to babysit your little ass back then."

Stephanie rolled her eyes again and shook her head. The bell from the door rang and Drew walked in. He wore jeans, a fitted white t-shirt and an olive green bomber jacket with white Jordans. He also wore a dog tag chain with his name on it around his neck.

"Drew, Drew, look at you! Don't you look like a superstar already?" Mia complimented him.

"Thank you. I appreciate it." He chuckled and gave her a hug.

"Steph, girl, if he wasn't your man...." Skye started.

"Skye, you're my girl and all, but don't play with me." Stephanie warned her.

"You know I love you." Skye blew her a kiss.

"Anyways," Stephanie rolled her eyes and chuckled, "Are you ready to go?"

"I am if you are." Drew nodded.

"Alright. Ladies, I will see y'all later."

"Have fun, you two. And little bro-in-law, congratulations on your deal." Priscilla smiled.

"Thank you, big sis." Drew smiled back.

Drew opened the door for Stephanie, allowing her to walk out first. He opened the car door for her and she got inside, buckling her seatbelt. He got in on his side and did the same before starting up the car.

"So where are you taking me tonight?" She asked him.

"It's a surprise." He winked.

"Ugh, you know shit like that makes me anxious and antsy."

"Trust me. You're going to enjoy it."

"Ok, I'm trusting you."

He smiled and grabbed her hand, planting a kiss on the back of it. She smiled and leaned her head against his shoulder as he pulled off onto the road. Prince played softly on the radio and Drew sung along to the song while Stephanie just enjoyed listening to him.

When the two of them pulled up to the restaurant, Stephanie looked out of the window and saw that the name of the restaurant was named Barrique. It was a restaurant she'd been wanting to try out for a while, but she hadn't mentioned it to him in about three years.

Stephanie looked over at Drew, "How'd you-"

"You know me. I don't forget much of anything. I remember you mentioning this place years ago and I told myself that if I ever make a little money, I'm going to save some up and take you to Barrique. Well, here we are." Drew told her.

"You're too good to me." Stephanie shook her head.

"You're my girl and my best friend. You've held me down most of my life. I'd be a fool not to spoil you every chance I get."

Stephanie blushed and looked away from him. Drew chuckled and got out of the car. He came over to her side and opened the door for her before grabbing her hand to help her out of the car.

"You look fine as hell, NiNi." He complimented her.

"You think?"

"Most definitely. You know you look good." He winked and playfully grabbed her ass.

"You play too much." She chuckled and held onto his jacket, "But you look good too. I love this jacket on you. I might have to borrow it."

"Just let me know and I got you."

He took her hand and the two of them walked into the restaurant. The hostess greeted them and asked how many were in their party. Drew told her it was just the two of them and she grabbed two menus and asked them to follow her. Stephanie walked behind Drew as he held onto her hand and he pulled out her chair once the hostess guided them to their booth. They opened their menus and carefully looked through them, trying to figure out what they wanted.

"So how did everything go today?" Stephanie asked him.

"It went pretty good. It was me, the boys and Patrick. Patrick's lawyer looked over our contracts the day before and he said everything checked out." Drew nodded.

"That's great. I'm so happy for you." She smiled.

"Thanks, NiNi. You know you're going to be right by my side for awards shows, appearances, parties. All of that."

"Oh, hell yeah. I already know that." She chuckled.

A waiter approached them and smiled, specifically at Stephanie.

"Good evening. I'm Jacob and I'll be serving you. Let's start off with some drinks. What would you like, beautiful?" He greeted them.

"I'll take a glass of Rosé." Stephanie told him.

"Make that a bottle for the table." Drew added.

"Alright. I'll get that for you and be right back." He winked at her and walked away.

Stephanie chuckled to herself and Drew raised his eyebrow.

"What's got you laughing?" He asked her.

"Mr. Waiter is trying so hard to be extra friendly to me and it just makes me laugh. People are just so bold nowadays." She shook her head.

"I noticed that. He better tone down the extra shit a bit." Drew rolled his eyes.

"Are you jealous?"

"Nah. What for? You're over my house a majority of the time and that pussy is mine no matter what. So there is no jealousy over this way."

"True that, baby. True that."

Jacob came back to their table with their bottle of Rosé and two champagne glasses. He poured the liquid into their glasses and placed the bottle on the table. He asked them if they were ready to order, once again keeping his eyes on Stephanie. Stephanie chose the cheese ravioli and Drew chose the flat iron steak. Jacob took their menus and told them that their food would be ready soon. Once he walked away, Drew moved closer to her and grabbed his glass.

"Let's make a toast." He suggested.

"Ok." Stephanie replied, grabbing her glass.

"To me signing a deal, having a nice night with the girl of my dreams and all of the great things to come."

"Cheers to that."

They clinked their glasses together and took of the peach/pink colored liquid.

"Oh, my god. This is so good." Stephanie sighed in satisfaction, enjoying her ravioli.

"Yeah, they're pretty good. You want a bite of my steak?" Drew asked her.

"Yeah, sure."

He cut a piece, dipped it into the steak sauce and brought it up to her lips. Stephanie opened her mouth and ate the steak from the fork. She chewed the tender meat and closed her eyes.

"That's really good. It's really tender." She pointed out, "You want a bite of mine?"

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind."

As she began to cut a piece of her ravioli, Drew leaned over and gently bit into her neck. She squealed softly in surprise and playfully hit him on his arm, causing him to laugh.

"Ugh, you play too much." She told him.

"Hey, you asked if I wanted a bite." He smirked.

She shook her head and chuckled at him. She placed a piece of ravioli onto her fork and fed it to him.

"Damn, that is good." He approved.

"Isn't it? You know, I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me over the years. I mean, I wasn't exactly the thinnest in middle school and even when I lost weight during high school, I was still the thickest there. Girls used to talk shit about me, play pranks on me and all of that. Even Melissa's spawn of satan ass. Dudes did the same shit, just tried to talk me out of my panties and then got mad when I learned the game and played them first. But you did defended me and protected me no matter what. Especially when it came to Ricky's dumb ass." Stephanie explained.

"I swear to this day, I still can't stand his ass. If I catch him anywhere, I'm fucking him up on sight." Drew shook his head.

Stephanie placed her hand on his knee, "Don't even worry about him anymore. You're a signed artist now. You have more important things to focus on."

"I know, I know. I just don't like anybody messing with you. At all. I cussed Melissa out so many times over the shit she did to you. I don't know why I wasted even five months with her."

"You were pussy whipped, that's all. Her shit must've been phenomenal."

"I would've rather have had you."

She smiled and caressed his cheek, "Is that right?"

"Most definitely."

"Well, you've got me now."

"You're right about that. And I'm not letting you go anywhere."

"There's nowhere else I'd rather be."

He lifted up her chin and kissed her lips.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'd say so."

"Alright, let me get the check. I want to get home and rip that outfit off of you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 2K 36
*18+, g!p and smut* Chaelisa convert Credit goes to the rightful owner.
9.8K 110 16
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." ๐‡๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ. ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š...
17.6K 306 53
pain.
14.9K 563 32
Sequel to Bestfriendโ€ผ๏ธ Read and enjoy!