Nerds Need Love Too

By BookNerd305

#209 Random 06/20/16 #931 Romance 06/24/16 #893 Romance 06/25/2016 #864 Romance 06/26/2016 #1 Awards 02/25/20... More

Nerds Need Love Too:Trailer ♥
Nerds Need Love Too:Chapter 1
Nerds Need Love Too:Chapter 2
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 3
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 4
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 5 Part 1
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 5 Part 2
Nerds Need Love Too:Chapter 6
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 7
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 8
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 9
Nerds Need Love Too: Chaper 10 (Dedicated to All my Readers)
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 11
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 12
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 13 ( Lauren's P.O.V )
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 14
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 15
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 16 (Dedicated To Readers)
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 17
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 18
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 19
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 20
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 21
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 22
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 23
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 24
Author's Note
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 25
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 26
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 27
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 28
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 29
Question: What Makes You Beautiful?
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 30
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 31
Authors Note :) *Please Read*

Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 8 Sneak Peek

32K 810 22
By BookNerd305

Splashing water on my face, I look up at the mirror. 

Currently in the girl's bathroom, I couldn't come to face with what just happened to me.

Milly, she's just getting inside your head. Don't let some pathetic barbie bother you. She's trying to push you to the limit. Don't let her get to you.

 I'm tired of being "Booknerd Milly". I'm tired of people coming up to me asking for this and that. I'm tired of people stepping over me. I hate how I'm such a weak, fragile person when it comes to Lauren. From the first day I saw you sitting at the table I knew she spelled trouble.

Walking out of the girl's bathroom, I heard what sounded like Nick and Lauren talking.

"Leave Milly alone Lauren. She has done nothing to you, so leave her alone."

I jolted back. I stood hidden behind the doors, leaving a small space to see what they were doing.

My eyes focus on Lauren. She was angry. Her arms were fold against her chest, and she was glaring down at Nick.

"What! Do you like her or something? What does she have that I don't Nicky! I mean look at her- she's a joke! She's a nerd for god sake. Me and you, we have something. We had something Nicky. I have beauty what does Milly have that I don't?"

brain 

"-Nerds and jocks don't mix. That's not how life works!" she said loudy as she stalk towards him.

"You know what Lauren.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N] I'm so bad xD.

I just wanna say thank you to all my fans out there! I have gotten over 1,000 reads and 81 votes! Thank you guys so much.

As again thank you guys so much for voting and reading Nerds Need Love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.4K 24
"We always have our Forever, but also have our never" -Tori Adams • • • Major editing :) w a r n i n g: cringey to the max [ started: march 2016...
128K 978 111
You're always searching for new books and you think you've read them all. Here's some great books written by even better writers You can even suggest...
1.3M 32.3K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
7.8K 535 32
It's like a bunch of Public Service Announcements, from me to you. Bear with me and buckle up. It's going to be a bumpy ride. Completed Sept. 14, 201...