Surrounded by Bad Boys

By KellyWeb

I was pushed onto the side of the car roughly. I gasped at the impact. "Oh, you hate me?" He asked as we both... More

Surrounded by Bad Boys
You again...
Bring it Around town
The Escape
Idiots & a Trip to the mall
Guess Who!
"Well that was Interesting..."
A/N Story Trailer
New News vs. Old News
Game On.
Unwanted vs. Wanted Moments
Truth of the 'Fox'
Cue the Meltdown
Lana's Words
A Night to Remember-HSM had it wrong-
We Can't Forget
Clean Slate
Commotion and Devotion
Speaking Up
I'm Jamie F*%#ing Jamison!
Disapointments and Broken Promises
Learning New Things
"It's Official Now"
Wrong Number
Day of Surprises
No More Secrets
Deal Making
Moving Clock
The Winter Ball
He's Not Here
"I think I'm on my Period"
The Day I Marked (Preview) Not an Update
Road Trip
It's Because I Care
A Quiet Day
Starting Winter Break
Don't Tell Eric
Playing With Your Head
Birthday Part 1
Birthday Part 2
It's Our Secret
New Paths
Happy?
Acceleration
Choo-Choo
Why Are You Here
Welcome Back
Caught
Open Your Eyes
Long Live the King
The Choice

Jealousy is Not a Good Color

176K 4.9K 1.8K
By KellyWeb

---> Trevor and Damon on side

Trevor

Ever since Jamie has come back everything has been crazier. Yes I had my problems with Damon and his gang but we always kept our distance unless we had to associate by parents' orders. This past week has been terrible. When I had to sneak into Jamie's room and I saw her my heart broke. She looked so miserable. That wasn't the first time I went into her room while she was locked away though. At night I would climb over from my window to make sure she was ok.

I was surprised when I volunteered that Eric agreed. Of course he was hesitant, but he was willing to do anything to help her. I just got into Eric's somewhat good graces. What haunts my memory though is the way I lied. I lied to both of them.

I was awake when Jamie and Rick stepped into the room. I had woken up moments before when I heard a car door slam. When I heard feet shuffling to the room I laid back down, hidden so they wouldn't know I was there. I planned on scaring them. That's what I was going to do...But then Rick left the room and it was just Jamie. This is the perfect chance, I thought. I was starting to get up quietly, but she started to lift her shirt and I couldn't look away. I watched as she raised the shirt and effortlessly took it off. She was wearing a nice black bra that shaped her perfectly. Her body was so...mouth-watering. I licked my lips at the thought. I didn't want to look away...no. So I didn't, but she saw me in the mirror and all hell broke loose.

I shook my head clearing my thoughts and continued my journey to the kitchen. I went into the fridge and grabbed a sprite can, making sure it was sealed. I turned around and decided to grab a beer since I was thirsty too. I gulped down the drink as girls passed me with sexual grins and biting their lips. I had to admit they looked so damn good in their tight, low dresses. I sent a wink to the brunette staring at me form across the kitchen. She waved and trailed her tongue across her bottom lip. I groaned in pleasure as I watched her.

Jamie's waiting fool. I let out a sigh and was about to walk out the kitchen but I was pulled back into the counter. Lips immediately took over mine and sucked the life out of me. I closed my eyes and let this girl kiss me. I peeked through my eyes and saw it was the brunette from before.

Her hands viciously grabbed my body and touched everywhere. I gave her ass a squeeze and turned us around, so she was cornered in. She moaned and I removed my lips from hers. I caught my breath and looked at her.

                "As much as I enjoyed that, I have to go." I smiled.

                "No." She said grabbing my face. I tore her hands away and stepped back. "Come on Trevor. I know you want to do this." She whispered sexily. How does she know my name? I mean everyone does, but it's just weird.

                "I'm sorry but my friend is waiting for me. Maybe another time." I offered. I turned away but was yanked back.

                "Your friend can wait." She said with anger showing in her voice. "Now come on." She started rubbing me through my jeans and I instantly stiffened. "Let's find a room." She whispered in my ear. I groaned out of sadness, because I knew I had to turn this girl down. I've been gone for like 10 or 15 minutes now.

                "Maybe later." I declare. I removed her hands and moved away from her. She attempted to grab me again but I shoved her back and kept her in place. She gasped at my aggressive behavior and her eyes widen. "I said no." I spoke with disgust. Why won't this stupid bitch get the message!? I took my hands off her and walked away. This time she didn't follow.

I quickly walked to where I left Jamie and I realized I left her soda. Shit. I dismissed the thought when I noticed Jamie was gone. I snapped my head in all directions looking for this wild girl. I began to walk around all the grinding people and drunk people. I thought about how much of a good time Jamie and I were having. The thought brought a smile to my face. She was a little drunk but she was still a lot of fun.

She looked amazing in that dress too...She always does. We had a great time, and I wish she could see that I'm not this mean, stuck up, arrogant guy she thinks I am.

I continued to push through all the people and saw Liam making out with some slut in the corner. Typical. He saw me looking at him and sent a cocky wink. I shook my head and continued to walk.

I stopped at an opening where I could see everyone who was dancing. My eyes scanned every face until I stopped on a particular curly haired boy. Damon, ugh, disgusting. My eyes fell to the girl pressing herself against him and swaying slowly on him.

My stomach dropped when I saw it was Jamie. Her eyes were closed and her lips were parted. She had her head thrown back as Damon devoured her body. He had his lips on her neck and his hands all over her body. I felt every muscle in my body tense. Where did he come from? Why does she look like she's enjoying it? We were just having a good time!

Her eyes fluttered opened and she locked eyes with me. I could see she was a little shocked to see me but instead of stopping, she stared right at me and continued. She's drunk! Don't blame her! My conscience told me. I wanted to believe it so bad. I continued to crumble on the inside, until I shifted my eyes to Damon. He was also looking at me. He was smirking. His eyes gleamed with deviousness. That son of a bitch! My sadness quickly turned to anger as I stomped over to them, shoving others out of my way.   

                     "Trevor what are you doing?" She asked as I ripped her away from him.

                "Why do you have your hands all over her?" I viciously growled and advanced towards Damon. Damon's eyes turned to mine with masked furry. He wanted to explode but knew he couldn't. Not in front of all these people. Not in front of Jamie.

                "We were dancing." He said calmly, but I could hear the limit in his voice. He was ready to snap.

                "Guys not here." Jamie whispered trying to pull us apart. Danny and Miles found their ways over as did Stephan and Matt. "We were just dancing Trevor relax." She said with irritation.

                "You were basically having dry sex!" I scolded her.  

                "Yea? Well maybe if you came back like you said you would and not had gone to go hook up with someone, I wouldn't have done so. So maybe this isn't my fault, you dick!" She shoved me. She's right I left her. But I didn't mean to! I was coming right back! That girl held me. I tried to fight back.

                "No, Jamie. I was walking back but then she-," I tried to talk but she cut me off.

                "Just forget it Trevor. It's over with." She shrugged like she didn't care. I don't know why but those words hurt me more than they should have.

                "No. I want to explain. I don't want you to think I just left you. I was coming back."

                "Trevor. It's seriously ok. It doesn't even matter."

                "Yes. It does matter." I mutters. I don't want to upset Jamie. She's different. I actually care for her. I don't want her to not trust me. She hates me...

                "I'm just going to use the bathroom. Can I meet you in the backyard?" She whispered to Damon. He smiles and nods excitedly. I feel my face fume with anger and I'm about to say something but she turns and leaves. I looked back at Damon who is grinning widely. He then starts chuckling.

                "You know...jealously is not a good color on you." He laughed. I lunged for him but Danny quickly grabbed me. "Looks like I irked a nerve." He smiled. I wanted so badly to slap that smile of his face.

                "Why can't you just stay the fuck away from her?" I growled. "Why do you keep going after her? Is it to make me angry?" His face straightened and he stared at me.

                "It has nothing to do with you. I actually like her."

                "Right!" I laughed sarcastically. "You like her." I shook my head and turned to walk away but his voice stopped me.

                "That Nicki is a wild one, isn't she?" Damon called out. I turned and looked at him confused.

                "Who's Nicki?" I asked with little patience.

                "The girl you were just with." He winked. My eyes widened. He set her up to come onto me so he could get Jamie. That fucker! I opened my mouth to curse him out but he was already leaving. "Oh!" He turned back to me. "You got a little something," he pointed. "Right there." He wiped his mouth. I was ready to tackle him but was once again grabbed. I began to spring around in the arms holding me down.

                "Let me go!" I yelled. They brought me outside and I tumbled to my feet as I was released in the backyard. "I'll kill him!" I growled as I attempted to go back inside the house.

                "Relax man! Forget about him!" Liam yelled. I took deep breaths and punched my hand. "You got it bad man." He mumbled. My head shot up and I looked at him.

                "No I don't!" I denied. "I don't feel like that for her. Yes I care for her, but as a sister, and I don't want that scum messing with her." I yelled. He gave me the 'are you serious?' look. Danny stayed quiet and just looked at me. I forgot he has a crush on her...damn. "Danny, I don't man." I said. He nodded he head and shrugged. I know he's boiling on the inside.

                "It's cool Trev." He smile falsely.

I have to get over whatever this is I'm feeling for Jamie...and there's only one way I know how to do that.

I found my target and strolled over to her. She was with her friend and they were both giggling madly when they saw me walking towards them. I stopped in front of the blonde girl with the short red dress. Her hips stuck out but not as much as her chest. After I made my introduction it was easy to convince her for us to go somewhere quieter. She waved to her friend and I bought her upstairs. I wasted no time in slamming her against the wall as I closed the door with my foot. We fall onto the bed with a bounce and I continued to grope her body. She moaned as my hand slipped up her dress. I pushed her dress up further but was interrupted when the door was busted open. The light from the hall shined in make me and the girl squint. WHAT THE HELL!? The light was switched on and of course no other than Damon stood there.

Of course he wanted to come in here and ruin my fun! He looked confused and lost. "What did you come to take this girl now?" I sneered.

                "No. I didn't come for her." He said like the thought was unimaginable. "Have you seen Jamie?"

                "Isn't she supposed to be with you?" I sat up in the bed now interested.

                "She has been gone for like thirty minutes. She never came from the bathroom."

                "Maybe she ditched you." I laughed. His face stayed still. After a second of silence I groaned and got out the bed straightening out my clothes.

                "Babe what about us?" The girl pouted. I eyed her for a second and nodded.

                "Look me up on Instagram. Maybe this can happen again one day." I saluted her and walked out as she stay planted in the bed with a shocked face.

Damon and I walk down the hall and checked every door and closet. For the first time we were actually working together. None of the rooms had Jamie in it so we headed downstairs.

I wanted so badly to ask him why he would put that girl up to the task of entertaining me, but I knew it would lead us to arguing. He just wants to ruin everything for me...He always wants what I want. He knows I want her, and he's probably determined to get her first.

 I called her phone over and over again but she never answer. It would ring but then go to her stupid voicemail. As we turned the corner to go into the hallway I was shouldered by a guy. I looked at him and then his friend. I have never seen them before. "Sorry." The brown haired one apologized. His friend eyed me and then Damon but looked away. I nodded my head and continued to walk. I wonder why they are coming from this way. We walked down a long hallway and checked all the doors. There is only one more door at the end of the hall on the left. It's a bathroom, I remember from previous experience.

Thankfully the door was unlocked so I turned the knob and pushed the door open. Immediately I saw an unconscious Jamie on the floor. Damon and I both ran over to her and checked her pulse. She was breathing but still why was she passed out on the floor!? Damon ran to the sink and grabbed a cloth. After wetting it he brought it over and dabbed her forehead. She muttered words but couldn't understand. Her words began to come out louder and more panicked.

                "Sean." She croaked.

                "Sean!" She cried. Almost screaming.

                "No! No! Stay away from me!" She squirmed around as we tried to hold her still.

                "Jamie! Jamie! Open your eyes! It's us!" Damon tried soothing her. She was still crying hysterics and shook even more.

                "Don't. Please." She whimpered. "Sean." She cried.

                "Who's Sean?" Damon asked curiously but in a panic. I shrugged my shoulder wanting to know the same thing. Who is Sean?

What do you think happened to her? Why is she passed out? Who were those 2 guys that bumped into Trevor and Damon?

Thanks for the read! Comment! I love reading those! And I need someone to help me with a new cover! Unless you like this one. Let me know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 43.7K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
1.3M 32K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
153K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
8.2K 344 36
"What's your problem?" He asks darkly. "What's your problem?" I spit back. "Why do you keep following me?" He hisses. "I don't follow you!" I shout...