Everything Has Changed • Arch...

By yourstrulynix

Violet Lodge finds friendship, love and hate in a small town called Riverdale. [Archie Andrews X OC] [Riverda... More

everything has changed
social media
playlist
one: welcome to riverdale
two: what a first day
three: first and last riverdale dance
four: forgiveness and discoveries
five: fights and the pep rally
six: slut shaming and music
seven: awkward mornings and a serious talk
eight: the truth and visits from old friends
nine: the twilight drive-in and goodbyes
eleven: stage fright and explainations
twelve: the talent show
thirteen: stick to the plan
fourteen: attacks and even more questions
fifteen: baby showers and realisations
sixteen: what are the blossoms up to
seventeen: break ups and more daddy problems
eighteen: threats and party crashers
nineteen: revealing secrets and feelings
Lovely Readers!
twenty: plans and favours
twenty one: the man who murdered jason blossom
twenty two: goodbye riverdale
twenty three: betty's letter
twenty four: jughead's letter
twenty five: veronica's letter
twenty six: archie's letter
Lovely Readers
Riverdale Merch

ten: post grundy stages and unwanted visitors

7.1K 156 24
By yourstrulynix

every day is a new day, and you'll never be able to find happiness if you don't move on.
- carrie underwood

Trigger Warning:
Attempted Sexual Assault

I bobbed my head along to the music playing as Archie beat the shit out of his punching bag. He was shirtless and sweat was dripping down his body, making the whole "friends" thing a lot harder.

It was the following night after the disappearance of Ms.Grundy and I haven't left Archie's house since. After a quick pep talk, Archie realised he wanted to get his life back together and focus more on football. I didn't give a shit, as long as I got to see more of a shirtless, sweaty Archie I'm fine.

"Answer your phone Vi." Archie breathlessly demands me.

"I'll see her tomorrow in school anyway, she can wait." I groan and lay back on his bed.

Veronica has been calling me none stop since late last night. I sent her a text telling her I'd talk to her tomorrow but I had the most impatient twin in the world.

"Hey, Rocky." Mr.Andrews jokes as he walks into the room and Vegas runs past his legs and up onto Archie's bed.

"Hey." Archie pauses his boxing.

"Violet." Mr.Andrews nods to me and I give him a bright smile in return, while I continue to pet Vegas.

"You know, I never thought I'd say that I miss you playing guitar, but..." Mr.Andrews tells Archie.

"Ah. Sorry, Dad." Archie apologises and continues his boxing. "Just trying to get back in fighting shape for the field." He explains.

"So, this is all for football?" Mr.Andrews asks surprised.

"Coach Clayton's about to set the starting line-up, name a new captain. It's like you said. Football gets me a scholarship, which gets me to college, where I can study music. Captains get scholarships." Archie gives his dad one last look and goes back to boxing.

Mr.Andrews calls for Vegas as he leaves the room slowly and catches my eyes. He gives me a worried look and gestures to Archie. I shrug my shoulders and focus back on my phone to change the song.

"Seriously?" Archie groans at my song choice.

"Don't hate him 'cause you ain't him." I scoff, jokingly and sing along to Bruno Mars.

"Oh, stop being cute." Archie tells me.

"It's not possible." I shrug and go back to my phone.

<><><><><>

[tagged: archieandrews]

583 likes

VIOLET_LODGE: "Archie the tape looks stupid." "Shut up Vi, it makes me look like a professional." #archiegoesprofessional

477 comments

<><><><><>

"Violet!" Veronica called to me, the following day at school.

"I'll see you at lunch and good luck." I told Archie before turning around to my impatient twin sister.

"Hey Ronnie, how are you?" I ask her innocently but she glares at me in return.

"Don't give me that shit." She snaps. "Come on, I need to tell you something."

"Seriously Ronnie, what's going on?" I ask her again once we were sitting in a empty classroom.

"Remember I told you that I saw mom with the southside serpent again the other night ?" Veronica reminded me.

"Not this again Ronnie." I groaned but she cut me off.

"But Vi, she wasn't just talking to him. They were arguing before mom gave him a bag of money." She explained.

"What is she doing?" I ask in shock.

"I confronted her about it last night and she told me the truth." Veronica paused. "Dad bought the Drive-In."

"What?" I snap.

"He heard about the deal and used the only money we had left to buy it. He had the Serpents try lower the price and when they did, mom gave them money in return." Veronica finished explaining.

"Why would he do this?" I wonder.

"Mom says he wants to build a new business out of it." Veronica informs me.

"Of course he does." I scoff. "That's all dad thinks about, money and status." I spit and walk towards the door to leave.

"Violet." Veronica grabs my hand and pulls me to face her. "Dads doing this for us. We could go home."

"This is our home now Veronica. Riverdale has helped me realised what a real home is, somewhere far, far away from dad." I give her one last glare before leaving the room and heading for first class.

<><><><><>

I sat beside Archie on the bleachers at lunch. He was studying his sheets for practice tomorrow, after explaining how badly today went. We both chuckled when we heard our friends come over to us while arguing.

"Why is everything weird here? Why can't a date just be a date?" Veronica scoffs from behind me. "What about you, Archie? How's life in a PG world?" She asks him and Archie gives her a confused look, while I glare at her already knowing what it means.

"PG. Post-Grundy." She chuckles. "What, too soon?"

"Coach Clayton says I have a shot at being varsity captain. So I'm not thinking about anything else right now." Archie explains.

"And you're back to being boring." Veronica groans.

"Are you, maybe, throwing yourself into football as a way to avoid your feelings." Betty asks Archie, with concern.

"I'm not avoiding anything, Betty, I'm trying to get my life back on track." He assures her.

"I can help with that." Val announces, as she sits beside me on the bleacher. "I know Ms. Grundy was tutoring you."

"Understatement of the year." Veronica jokes before Betty and I turn to glare at her but she smirks at Betty and continues to eat her fries.

"But there's this amazing songwriter from New York, who's an adjunct at Carson College? Incredible mentor. He does some coaching on the side and I told him about both of you. You wanna meet him?" She finishes explaining.

"Yeah, yeah I'd love to, but football..." Archie agrees but remembers what he decided on.

"No, Archie can. And he will." Betty decides for him.

"Vi?" Val turns to me.

"I'm going to have to decline but I'll help Archie out as much as I can." I give her a thankful smile.

"Call him if you want, but do it soon. His spots fill up fast." She tells us and slips his number into my hand.

"Thank you, Val." Archie thanks her and she left.

"Hey, now you have zero excuse for avoiding music." Betty reminds him.

"Sorry to interrupt Sad Breakfast Club." Cheryl interrupted our lunch.

"But I'm here to formally invite you to Jason's memorial at Thornhill this weekend." She tells us and hands us all an invitation.

"To my surprise and chagrin, mother added you both to the guest-list." Cheryl sassed at Veronica and I. "In case you're tempted to steal our silver candlesticks, don't. We'll be searching bags." She warns us before walking off.

"One day, I'll give her a proper bitch slap." I mumbled once she was out of ear reach.

"Hey, try to remember, she is burying her brother." Betty reminds me.

"Does that mean I have your permission to do it after?"

<><><><><>

"Wait, you actually accepted an invitation to stay the night at the house of the devil?" I gasped.

"That's a bit dramatic Vi, don't you think?" Veronica scoffed as she packed her bag for tonight.

"Tell me again why you accepted." I flopped down on her bed.

"I know Cheryl's a bitch and she's been horrible to our family but I can't imagine what she's going through Vi." Veronica paused and lay beside me on the bed. "All I can imagine when in her shoes, is that it wou. I'd be losing my twin sister and my best friend. It's the same for you and for Cheryl."

"I get where you're coming from Ronnie but promise you'll be careful?" I checked.

"Of course." She assured. "On a different topic, what's going on with you and Archie?" She giggled.

"He just broke up with Ms.Grundy." I rolled my eyes at her. "Archie's too caught up in football to even text me right now..."

I stopped talking at the sound of my phone ringing. It was beside Veronica and her smile turned into a smirk when she noticed the caller ID. She gave me a wink before answering the phone.

"Hello Archikins." She greeted the caller.

"Ronnie, give me my phone." I groaned and tried to grab it from her hands but she just swatted me away.

"Yeah she's here. Oh, you wanted to talk to her?" Veronica played dumb and she continued to fight me off. "I'll put her on now." She told him before turning to me. "It's for you."

"Sorry about that Arch." I apologised after snatching the phone from her hands. "How did the interview go?"

"He hated me." Archie mumbled. "Apparently I should have came with my writing on a actual music sheet. Any chance you could help me out?" He begged.

"Yeah no problem. I'm free before Jason's funeral tomorrow?" I suggested.

"Actually, my interview is tomorrow morning." He winced.

"You're dads going to be sick of me." I joked.

"Is that a yes?" Archie cheered.

"I'll see you in about an hour." I laughed before hanging up and turned back to Veronica, who was still smirking at me.

"You're going over to his house?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"He needs my help with music." I reminded her and got up off her bed.

"Are you staying the night?" She asks, leaning against my bedroom door frame.

"Probably, it could take a good few hours." I shrug my shoulders, not completely sure of the answer.

"Have fun." She calls after I walked past her and to the front door.

"Good luck tonight and tell mom where I'm gone." I yelled back.

"She is going to be pissed. You haven't been home in three days." Veronica tells me.

"I can deal with mom. See you tomorrow." I waved again before making my way to Archie's house. "Friends Violet, just friends."

<><><><><>

I sat at the end of Archie's bed, while he sat on the floor playing his guitar. We have six different songs that have to be written properly by morning. It looked like it would be a very late night.

"Great." I praised him once he had finished the chords. "Now write it down. Musical notation. Not in tabs. It's kind of obnoxious, but Oscar's right." I explain to him while he writes it all down.

"How do you know so much about this." Archie asks, while looking up at me.

"One of my best friends back in New York, her parents went to Juilliard along with her older brother and sister. Her parents always expected her to go there, so they taught her everything they knew and she taught me." I finished my story and Archie continued to stare at me.

"Hey son, time to..." Mr.Andrews walks into Archie's room.

"Hi Mr.Andrews." I wave from my seat on Archie's bed.

"Weren't you just here this morning?" Mr.Andrews asks me.

"Your son can't go a night without me." I joke.

"We're just working on some music dad." Archie assures him.

"That's fine, I'm just going to..." Mr.Andrews mumbles as he begins to leave the room. "I'm going to leave this open a bit but I'll make sure to knock this time. We don't want a repeat of last time." He chuckles awkwardly before leaving.

"I told you, your dad would be sick of me." I remind Archie as he gets up and sits beside me on his bed.

"Can we take a break?" He groans.

"There's no breaks in the music business, Arch." I remind him.

"Can I ask you a question?" Archie asks me, all jokes behind. "Why did you say we weren't friends at Pops that night."

"I, uh..." I stutter and remember the fight we had. "I didn't mean what I said. I shut you out. I shut everybody out." I explain.

"I'm glad you forgave me, I'd be completely lost without you." He smiled before moving back to his guitar. "We better finish this."

"Focus on the music."

<><><><><>

The following day I woke up feeling happy and fresh. When I woke up this morning, I attempted to sneak my way out of Archie's house but Mr.Andrews caught me. Fortunately he's a funny guy and understands that Archie needs company, even if he has to deal with seeing me everyday.

After I left Archie's house, I took a walk around town to get to know it better. I looked in a few clothing stores and was ecstatic to find a music store close to my apartment. When I had finished my food, I checked my phone and realised I had completely forgotten about Jason's memorial. My mom is going to kill me, but I decided to just go home.

I walked out of the elevator after it dinged to inform me that I had reached our apartment floor. With my earphones on, I didn't notice right away that our door was open. I pulled my earphones out of my ear and walked closer to inspect if there was anyone inside.

"What the hell?" I mumbled under my breath, when I realised nobody was home.

My wondering eyes widened when I felt a hand place itself over my mouth and an arm snake around my torso. I attempted to scream but it was muffled by the large hand. My attacker didn't even flinch when I started to flail my legs and arms, purposely hitting them in the process.

"Shut the fuck up." A deep, voice growled into my ear. I cringed as the stranger put more pressure on my mouth.

From what I heard, the attacker's voice was familiar and I also coped he was strong by his grip on my torso. The man's face came into my sight, when he pressed my back against the wall and moved his body to the front of mine. His large hands pushed down on my hips to keep me in place.

"No." I gasped, eyes widening in fear at the sight of the familiar man. He hadn't changed, from his structured face, to his 6'4 height.

"Did you miss me?" He deeply chuckled into my ear, while keeping a tight grip on my waist. His large hands were horribly familiar and I hated myself for the shivers that ran down my spin.

"No, you can't be here." I chocked out, in complete shock. I was paralysed from fear and my head was clogged from all the unanswered questions running through it. "Peter Rose is in jail." I snapped, beginning to think this was all just a horrible nightmare.

"You would have loved that." He grinned down at me, and I couldn't help but shiver at the all too familiar look. "I missed you, darling." He began to nuzzle his head into the crook of my neck, ignoring my raging breath.

"How...why?" I mumbled, closing my eyes shut at the feeling of his breath run across my neck and shoulder. This isn't happening, please tell me this isn't happening.

"I always get revenge." He told me and pressed a light kiss my neck. I gagged in disgust, hating the feeling of his body pressed against mine.

I attempted to push him off me again, as his large hands moved to the bottom of my shorts. He continued to place sloppy kisses on my neck and down to my chest. Tears were slowly starting to run from my eyes, when I realised I couldn't get this large man off me.

"Please." I begged one last time but Peter chuckled evilly in return and ripped my top down the middle. I shocked on a sob, hating the feeling of the air on my bare chest.

"Get the fuck off her." My head snapped to a furious looking Jughead who was sprinting down the hall. My attacker didn't even give him a second glance before his attention was back to my bare breasts. I was in such shock that I barely noticed that Jughead had pushed the much taller man off me.

"Look kid, I have a job to do so run along back to your computer." Peter snapped at Jughead, barely even glancing at him as he turned back to me.

In the blink of an eye, Jughead had punched the much larger man. My hand rushed to my mouth in shock and Jughead was trying to calm down. Peter didn't waste another minute before he stood up and began to leave my building.

"We're not finished here." He threaten, before his large figure turned the corner and disappeared from out sight.

"Who the hell was that?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 1K 35
-Veronica Lodge ran away from her perfect New York life. But perfect was completely the wrong definition of her life. She finds a town with a family...
16.4K 328 11
❝ I LOVE YOU, VERONICA. ❞ LOVER - veronica lodge just wanted to be loved and her best friend just wanted to love her. [✔] compete!
192K 5.2K 27
Betty and Jughead both hate each other deeply. Will Archie and Veronica be able to fix their friendship with one trip out of town?
158K 1.5K 18
Smut, Fluff, Angst, ect. A wide range of Beronica (with some shades of Jughead x Archie) one shots ;)