seven: awkward mornings and a serious talk

the heart wants what it wants. there's no logic to these things. you meet someone and you fall in love and that's that. - woody allen

I groaned as the sun shined through the curtains and landed directly on my face

I groaned as the sun shined through the curtains and landed directly on my face. I tried to move my body around to face the other way but something heavy and warm was holding me in place.

My eyes widened when I looked down to my chest and found Archie lying with half his body on top of mine. His head was just above my left breast and his arms were tightly wrapped around me. It was obvious he was still asleep by the light snores blowing past his lips every few seconds.

I tried to move my bottom half but winced at the sudden bolts of pain. My breathing stopped when I felt him move his body around above mine. I could tell he figured out where he was when he froze. Slowly he lifted his head off my chest and looked up at my cringing face.

"Did we?" He gestured to our close, naked bodies.

"Yep." I slowly nodded.

"Oh yeah." He breathed.

"Oh my god, Archie can you please get off of me." I groaned and attempted to push him off me.

He started to laugh and looked up at me with a bright smile. We both started to laugh for a few minutes before finally calming down. We were so caught up in our fit of awkward laughter we didn't notice Archie's door open.

"Hey Arch, I think we should talk...." Mr.Andrews began but stopped when he saw Archie and I. "Oh my god." He yelled in shock.

Archie rolled off of me and laid to my left but now I was bare for his dad to see. I yelped and reached for the duvet covering Archie. We both rushed to cover our naked bodies from his dad's shocked eyes.

"Dad, get out." Archie yelled, while I hide my face under the covers, completely mortified.

Once I heard the door slam shut, I poked my head out from underneath the duvet. Archie's cheeks were bright red and his eyes were as wide as saucers. When he turned to look at me, he had a shocked, amused and frightened look in his hazel eyes.

"What just happened?" I mumbled.

"My dad just saw me naked, with a naked girl underneath me." Archie whispered to himself in pure shock. "Oh no, now he's going to want to have the talk."

We both shuddered at the thought of something so great to be talked about with our parents. I reached down to the floor and grabbed my phone. I winced when the bright screen hit my awakening eyes.

"Shit, it's 9 am." I curse and pull myself out of the bed, using the duvet to cover me. "School Archie." I remind the red haired boy who sat, stark naked as I dressed myself.