three: first and last riverdale dance

either you run the day, or the day runs you. –jim rohn

I laughed silently as Veronica struggled to zip up the back of her dress on her own

I laughed silently as Veronica struggled to zip up the back of her dress on her own. She was wearing her usual style but this time in a sleeveless dress and her matching pearls. Her black, raven hair was curled and styled to perfection with natural makeup.

My hair was curled as well and one side of my hair was clipped back and the rest flowed down my back. I had a smokey eyeshadow look with diamond earnings. I had yet to put on my dress but it looked gorgeous, it was a red velvet dress which had a thigh high split on the side. It had a low neck and hopefully it won't show too much cleavage.

"Violet, Veronica, you're dates are here." Mom yelled down the hall to my room.

"Shit." I mumbled, rushing to get the dress on, while Veronica shook her head and chuckled.

"I'm going to go out. Don't take too long, we want to be fashionably late not late." She laughed as she made her way out of my room and down the hall.

After a few minutes of struggling to zip up my dress, I took one last look in the mirror. I reminded myself to thank Veronica for doing my makeup, she did an amazing job. Thankfully there wasn't too much cleavage showing but it would catch a few eyes.

When I walked out of my room, my eyes feel on Betty and Veronica who posed for a few photos for my mom. I glanced around the room and my eyes finally locked on Archie. He looked as handsome as ever, dressed in a fitting black suit and an adorable bow tie.

"Wow." He whispered as he looked me up and down.

"You don't look to bad yourself Andrews." I laughed as I reached up to kiss his red cheek. "Let's get this over with." I told them as I grabbed my purse and walked out of the apartment.

"Let the fun begin."

<><><><><>