one: welcome to riverdale

life isn't about getting and having, it's about giving and being. –kevin kruse

"Sometimes moms and dads fall out of loveSometimes two homes are better than oneSome things you can't tell your sister 'cause she's still too yo-"

Sometimes two homes are better than one
Some things you can't tell your sister 'cause she's still too yo-"

Violet Lodge's eyes snapped open when her earphones were pulled out of her ears and her music stopped playing. The black haired teen looked to her right to see her mother glaring at her and gesturing to the door. She guess they have finally arrived at their new apartment in Riverdale.

Violet prayed this place would be different to her last experience in New York. She glanced over to her twin sister, Veronica, who looked alarmed by the her new surroundings. The Lodge twins were complete opposites and their lives in New York were completely different. Violet hoped both of them would live better lives here in Riverdale.

"Now brace yourself. The apartment's small, a pied-a-terre, but..." Hermione Lodge began as she waited for her two daughter's to say repeat the next line all together.

"Quality, always." The three Lodge women said together. Hermione had a pleasant smile on her face, while Veronica and Violet just rolled our eyes in annoyance. Both of them were beyond done with their mother's supportive theories.

"Plus, it's the only piece of property in my name and not your father's." She explained mainly to Veronica, who had a look of hesitation on her face. As for Violet, she was just glad they had finally left the City.

"Ms. Hermione! Welcome home!" An old man greeted the women once they were all inside the apartment building. It was beautiful, exactly like back in New York. Large chandeliers draping from the ceiling and elegant furniture filling the lobby.

"Smithers! Oh, you are a sight for sore eyes." Hermione greeted back with excitement as she hugged the older man. Veronica and Violet sent each other a look of confusion, both sisters wondering how their mother new this man.

"How was the ride?" He asked concerned. His attention was dead set on Hermione and it almost seemed like he hasn't noticed the two teens who stood beside their mother. Violet could tell he seemed like a nice man, just kinda odd.

"No traffic, thank God." Hermione assured before turing Veronica and Violet. "Smithers, I'd like to introduce you to my twin daughters, Veronica and Violet."

"It's a pleasure." Smithers said while shaking Violet's them Veronica's hand. "I'll get the bags." He told Hermione as he made his way towards the door. "Oh, and would you like some menus, ma'am, so you can order in?" He asked politely.

"Oh, no. I have been craving one of Pop Tate's cheeseburgers since noon." Hermione denied as her eyes lit up. "Is his Chock'lit Shoppe still open?" She questioned.