Lovely Readers!

What's up guys? How's life treating everyone? It's been shit for me because I just went into my last year of secondary school and I want to rip my hair out from all the stress of the leaving cert.

Anyway, that isn't why I'm writing this authors note. The real reason is because I'm changed the plot slight. Just everything that happened between Violet and Gunner Rose, I've changed the character and that storyline completely.

Pretty much, Violet has an ex boyfriend who was a drug dealer and he is much older then her. Things didn't end well with them and she left New York with the relief of leaving him behind. The characters name is Peter Rose and he will be played by the fabulous Bill Skarsgård. I decided to pick him because of his character in Hemlock Grove, which is kind of the character I'm aiming for Peter to be like.

That's all my lovelies, I'm going to be editing a few chapters so if you want to have a flick through the to see which ones they are, please do. Also I won't be posting a new chapter for at least a week or two because I'll be editing the previous ones.

I'll leave you with a gif of the beautiful man and don't forget to comment and vote! Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I'll keep everyone posted

~Nix