nine: the twilight drive-in and goodbyes

darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - martin luther king, jr.

It was the final night that the Twilight Drive-In would be open for the people of Riverdale to enjoy watching an old movie in the safety and comfort of their cars

It was the final night that the Twilight Drive-In would be open for the people of Riverdale to enjoy watching an old movie in the safety and comfort of their cars. I was with Kevin and Veronica in Kevin's truck. Ted left this morning and I didn't want to be stuck inside alone.

"How have I never seen this movie before?" I asked amazed as we watched the well selected movie.

"I honestly have no clue because it is a classic." Kevin tells me, just as the love scene between the main characters comes up.

"I want the fairytale." I whisper in awe, as I watched the two.

"Don't we all Vi." Veronica agrees and lays her head on my shoulder, just before Cheryl pulls her car in front of the truck.

"Make some room, outcasts." Cheryl announces as she gets out of her car and walks over to us.

The three of us look confused but we all move over to allow room for Cheryl. Kevin was sitting in one corner of the truck, with Veronica beside him and myself beside her. Which means the lovely Cheryl Blossom will be spending this evening with me.

"I'm getting more popcorn, anyone want anything?" I announce while moving out of the truck.

"Soda please." Veronica smiles, chomping away on her buttery popcorn.

"Not a glass of champagne to go with your channel popcorn?" Kevin jokes, taking out his phone and taking a quick snap of my sister.

A few seconds later I feel my phone vibrate. I got a notification from Instagram leering me know of Kevin's recent post. I began to laugh and watched a scowl cover Veronica's face.

<><><><><>