Mrs. Mikaelson [1] {Elijah Mi...

By theOriginalAdmirer

Being in love is a wonderful thing. But when love is not mutual, it can become your destruction. This is what... More

1. Disturbance of a peaceful life
3. After all these years...
4. From dinner to family reunion (part 1)
5. From dinner to family reunion (part 2)
6. A Promise
7. Silence
8. Not the end
9. Together
10. Dream come true (part 1)
11. Dream come true (part 2)
12. Teasing
13. Family is everything
14. Maid of honor
15. Grumpy
16. Hen-party
17. Hypocrite side
18. Forgiveness
19. This time for real
20. "Friend"?
21. Bleeding
22. Unintentional revenge
SEQUEL!!!

2. Welcome home

45.6K 763 185
By theOriginalAdmirer

Aria's POV

Even while being a vampire, twelve hours flight is a torture. Thank god for my decision to wear ripped high waisted blue jeans, black top with a same colour coat and flats. Other way I would probably be dead by now.

I was driving towards my homeland, Mystic Falls. It seems like Niklaus didn't even try to hide how eager he was to see me. Two days went after he invited me to the family reunion and he already called me twice and tried to convince me to hurry up. I would like to believe that he did that only because he misses me, but I have a feeling that there's an another reason. After all, Niklaus wouldn't be Niklaus, if he didn't want anything.

I finally reached my destination. When I got out of the car, I saw in front of me standing a beautiful mansion. Well, Nik always had a good taste.

While I was adoring the building, Niklaus came out of it with a big smile plastered on his face. I ran towards and pulled him into a bones crushing hug.

"I missed you too, love, but I would be grateful, if you wouldn't strangle me here." He spoke in hoarse voice.

I unwillingly released him from hug.

"So... Do you like our new home?" He ask while taking a glance at the mansion.

"Yes, I do." I replied, while looking at the mansion too."But I still have one question about this family thing. How can you be so sure, that your brothers won't try to leave or take revenge on you for placing them in those boxes? For example, you kept Finn in the coffin for about 900 years and I'm not so sure that he will be very participating in this reunion." I said frankly while making my way towards the house with Nik by my side.

"Well, we can always try? Besides, daggers aren't for one-time use." He stated while smirking, in which I just rolled my eyes. I knew that it was useless to object him, so I decided to change the topic.

"Where's Rebekah?"

"Probably trying to find love in a cruel cruel world."

"Well at least she tries." I defended Rebekah.

"Talking about love life, is there anything that I should know?" He looked at me with curiosity.

"Nothing really special." I sighed. "There was a few dates, but nothing that you could call a relationships."

"That will be a good news to Elijah." he said.

I could never fully understand on who's side Niklaus was. At first he's saying that Elijah doesn't deserve me and that I should forget him, later, he almost says that I should give him a chance.

Suddenly, Niklaus phone started to ring.

"What?" he asked harshly. That caught my attention, so I listened to the conversation.

"We have searched the entire city, but couldn't find anything." said a male on another line.

"Then you didn't search good enough. If you won't find them until tomorrow's evening, your head won't stand on your shoulders as firmly as it does now." he snapped and hung up. I gave him a questioning look.

"It's nothing." he said, but I was not going to buy this.

"Niklaus, we promised that we won't hide anything from each other. So now tell me." I warned him. For a few seconds he looked hesitant, but finally gave up.

"The coffins were stolen." he replayed not looking at me. He knew that I'll be furious. And I was. Maybe Mikaelsons aren't an exemplary family, but they're still my family. And when somebody is threatening my family, I don't really care who I need to kill.

"Who?" I gritted through my teeth.

"There's a gang in this town, that always gets in to my way when I seek something." he answered.

"Then why on earth are they still alive?!" I started shouting now, that even Niklaus flinched. Everyone knew that I'm a calm person, but when I get angry... well... you can say that the sight isn't very nice.

"Well one of them is Petrova doppelgänger, so without her blood I can't make any more hybrids. The other is Bennett witch and has ancestors on her side, so i can't really kill her either. Then there's Salvatore brothers. If I kill them I'll never find the coffins." he said a little bit angry too.

"And what do they want from you in exchange for coffins?" I asked. He stayed silence. "What do they want from you, Niklaus?!" I started shouting again.

"They want me to clear the town from my hybrids. But I'm going to find an another way to get our family back. You don't have to worry about that, Ari." He said while he put his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it a little bit.

"You better. Because if you don't, I'm going to deal with your hybrids by myself." I turned around and left the mansion.

I couldn't believe that he again put power above his family's safety. Only a few minutes near Niklaus and I already need a drink. If I'm going to stay in this town longer, I need to find a permanent bar for myself.

**********

I was sitting at the bar "Grill", that caught my attention before driving to Niklaus mansion. Whiskey glass in my hand helping me to calm down and clear my head from new problems.

Suddenly someone shoved me into bones crushing hug. I was about to push that person away until the person spoke.

"I missed you so much, Ari! We haven't seen each other for over four decades." I recognized Gisselle's Bellisario, my best friend's, voice.

"Elle, I missed you a lot too! How are you doing?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Really good, actually. Victor proposed to me!" And showed me a beautiful ring on her finger.

Gisselle and Victor were together for about a hundred years. No one understood why they didn't get married earlier. But they always said that they had an eternity and don't need to rush anything. I always admired their love. I'm not going to deny, that I envy their luck. They have everything that I haven't. They have a chance to decide and choose, when from me it was taken away. They have a mutual love, while mine was not. They have a chance to live together happily ever after. They are a proof, that true love exists. While my story proofs, that not everyone are so lucky to have it.

"And how are you? What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Family business." she gave me a questioning look. "I'm a Mikaelson, remember?"

"No, it's not that. I mean, in Mikaelsons family, business means trying to find a solution for a problem. And that problem is a big bad hybrid, that cannot be killed, what means, there's no solution." from this, it's easy to understand that she doesn't really like Niklaus. She never did. But I don't judge her. Nik has a difficult personality.

"You know, Nik is not the only one in that family." I said smirking.

"Ok. Let's see... Finn and Kol are daggered for few centuries now, Rebekah goes to the high school, tries to find someone, who would love her and is like Klaus's tail, that goes everywhere where he goes and Elijah... well... you know... you're not in really good terms with him for a while now." Sometimes, she can be very bold, but that's what I love about her. She will always say what she thinks, even if what she says can hurt someone's feelings.

I met Gisselle in Portugal. When Mikaelsons left me in the southern France, I ran from there, because I was afraid that Mikael might come to kill me. I was a complete mess, but Gisselle and I became best friends. After a while i told her about the supernatural world. One year later, she asked me to turn her. She was an orphan, so no one would have missed her. I turned her into a vampire and we both left Portugal.

Gisselle was the only one, that kept me from turning my humanity off. What has he done, broke me...

~1002

Our family ran from Mikael by fleeing to Europe. One day we killed a noblemen in a caravan and Rebekah suggested to steal their fine clothing and take up their identities so we could live in a nearby castle. While discussing this matter, we discovered a survivor. His name was Lucien, he was a servant. I had to say, that he was handsome, but not as handsome as Elijah was to me. So we made him prepare us for life in castle.

After being granted by Count de Martel, we started to live a life as a royalty. I grew close to Lucien and we became good friends. It looked like something started to happen between me and Elijah. We started to spend more time together and have become closer to each other. I was never so happy before.

But of course everything finally ends.

That happened to my happiness too...

You can have a lot of friends, but you always make some enemies too. My enemy was Aurora de Martel. The daughter of Count de Martel. We never got along. She didn't like me, I didn't like her. And between us was Niklaus. When she caught Nik's eye, I started to get worried that she can hurt him, break his heart (and later she did just that). Aurora saw me as a threat , because I was very close with Nik. But that was an absolute absurd. He was like a brother to me and I was like a sister to him. Nothing more.

It probably was one of my bad days, when I not very politly, in front of a few maids, said that she needs to keep the distance from Niklaus, because i don't want someone like her to break his heart. I think that she felt humiliated, because she decided to rip happiness from me.

What I know is that my husband only needed one lie to lose all his trust for me. Only one lie to leave me and forget.

It hurted so much when he left me with nothing.

It still does.

I came back to reality when Gisselle snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"You were zoned out. What were you thinking about?" she asked. I turned my head away and sighted, but I knew that she will understand me. "Have you seen him, yet?"

"No, I haven't." I said quietly. "But I can feel, that I will soon. And I don't know if I'll be ready for that."

"Look. I know it's hard for you, but hundreds of years have went through. So if he says something... please, don't make any quick decisions, that you may regret for the rest of your life. It hurts me too, you know, to see you like this. I want you to be happy, because you deserve it." I was stunned. Gisselle was the second person who practically suggested me, not to push Elijah away.

But no one knows, if he even wants to be with me again.

**************************************************

Hi, everyone!

Soooo I made Klaus and Gisselle Aria's best friends! Klaus, obviously, will be at almost all chapters, however Gisselle won't. But I promise, that she won't disappear.

Hope You like this new chapter. Let me know Your opinion.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Thank You!💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 738 37
You always thought your love story was epic. It started with a boy and a curse. For centuries, it survived every obstacle. Until it didn't. What happ...
734 23 9
ᴛᴡᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʜᴀʟꜰ ᴍɪʟʟᴇɴɴɪᴀ. That's how long Celeste Gilbert had wandered the earth. She had gone by different names over the years. None of which Cele...
12K 284 14
meet y/n l/n. the only tribrid. when a 3-year relationship with her boyfriend ends, y/n ends up triggering her werewolf curse and turns to the help o...
12.2K 225 28
Bethany has grown up and out of her Mystic Falls shell, yet the sense of loyalty to her old family and life brings her back. But will it keep her the...