Conversion Academy Prompts

By promptingskenekidz

More

Prompt #1
Prompt #2
Prompt #3
Prompt #4
Prompt #5
Prompt #6
Prompt #7
Prompt #8
Prompt #9
Prompt #10
Prompt #11
Prompt #13
Prompt #14
Prompt #15
Prompt #16
Prompt #17
Prompt #18
Prompt #19
Prompt #20
Prompt #21
Prompt #22
Prompt #23
Prompt #24
Prompt #25
Prompt #26
Prompt #27
Prompt #28
Prompt #29

Prompt #12

8.3K 365 247
By promptingskenekidz

Prompt: The whole team meets up in Kaz's area because his parents wanted to meet them all. They go out to buy snacks and drinks for the night. Killian and Kaz have already met up with Aaron once, so when they hear a familiar voice calling, "Casimir" they tense up. The others notice. Aaron tries to manipulate and hurt Kaz again, but the others stand up for him.

A.N.- I am??? So sorry????? I had to keep stopping and rewriting Killian's dialogue because I've been writing as Brennan for 2 months and they're a tad different oops

-------------------------------

                "I am small and gay and threatened," I said in terror, ducking behind Kaz.

                "Call me a toddler one more time!" Beckett snapped, flinging his yo-yo out at me.

                Kaz caught it and yanked it away from Beckett. "You two are such a pain."

                "Aren't you glad you invited us up for the weekend?" Leo said, laughing.

                Kaz had invited all of us to come stay at his house for the weekend. We were currently standing in Kaz's front yard, getting our stuff out of our cars. Beckett's mom had dropped him off and my big ass mouth immediately got to work pissing him off.

                "My parents want to get to know you guys. Introducing you as the 11 year old who murdered my boyfriend with a yo-yo wouldn't be a good first impression," Kaz said, tossing the yo-yo back to Beckett.

                I scurried over to Mikayla. "I have $3 and a mint in my car, is that enough to hire your big muscles to protect me?"

                "Not even close," she said, pushing me out of the way. "Can we go set our stuff down?"

                "Yea, sure. Come on," Kaz said. He took my hand and pulled me along into the house.

                I'd stayed over Kaz's a few times, so his house was becoming a familiar sight. Kaz led us down to the basement, where his parents were setting up an air mattress.

                "Oh, hi everyone!" his mom said with a smile.

                "In case you forgot who they are, this is Beckett, Leo, Pete, and Mikayla," Kaz said, gesturing to each of them as he said their names.

                "We'll let you guys get settled," David said. He handed money to Kaz. "Go get some snacks for everyone. We'll order pizza and wings for dinner and we can get to know your friends."

                "Malley might be dead in a ditch somewhere," Kaz said, tucking the money into his pocket. "He's not very good at getting along with Beckett."

                Beckett glared at me. "He's stupid. He speaks without thinking."

                "You didn't have to room with him," Leo said.

                "If you're not an oven, quit fucking roasting me!" I said, narrowing my eyes at Leo.

                "Hey, don't swear in front of my mom," Kaz said, frowning and elbowing me.

                Kaz's mom laughed. "We'll leave so you guys can get settled. I'm glad you could all come for the weekend!"

                She led David out of the room and we dropped our stuff. We set up the air mattresses and the couch so everyone had a spot to sleep.

                "Let's go pick up the snacks and drinks," Kaz said once we had finished.

                "Everyone make sure to watch your language. Mama's boy gets offended," Pete said, snickering and slinging an arm around Kaz's shoulders.

                Kaz ducked away from his arm and reached up, catching Pete's arm and twisting it behind his back. "Mama's boy can kick your ass, Pete."

                "Ow, okay, I won't swear in front of your mom!" Pete said.

                Kaz released his arm and smiled pleasantly before leading us all out of the house. We piled into his car and he drove down to a market, the parking lot surprisingly quiet.

                We got out of the car and Kaz stopped us before we could keep walking. "Chips and drinks. Everyone figure out what you want. David gave us plenty of money."

                "Soda isn't good for children," I said, ducking behind Kaz again as Beckett glared.

                Kaz rolled his eyes. "I'm not going to protect you if you keep provoking him, Malley."

                "I'm cute and I have a nice ass, you're going to protect me based on those facts alone," I said.

                "Casimir!"

                Kaz tensed up so hard he almost ran into me. I also tensed up, recognizing the too giddy voice.

                Kaz shoved his hands in his pockets and turned to face Aaron. We'd run into him before, and just like before, he was with his brother and their friend. Aaron eyed the group as he moved closer to Kaz. The others were watching Aaron, recognition coming to them. They'd seen the pictures of Kaz with Aaron. They knew Aaron had abused Kaz.

                "It's like fate that we keep meeting," Aaron said.

                "And it's like fate that we keep parting," Kaz said. "I'm not looking for a chat, Aaron. We're just here to buy some junk."

                Aaron reached out and caught a handful of Kaz's hair, yanking him forward. "I don't really care what you're looking for or what you're here for."

                "Let his shitty haircut go!" I said, hating the way Kaz kept his hands in his pockets so no one would see them trembling.

                "Was that an order?" Aaron's eyes flashed and he yanked on Kaz's hair so hard that Kaz actually winced in pain. "Oh, Kaz, your new plaything isn't that bright, is he?"

                "Let him go or I'll break your fucking nose," Beckett said, yo-yo in hand.

                "Beck, let me handle this," Kaz said, trying to keep his tone easy. "Shut up and back off, all of you."

                He picked his head up, wincing as Aaron gave another hard tug. Aaron slowly released Kaz's hair and slung an arm around his shoulders, his arm dangerously close to Kaz's throat.

                "Introduce me to your friends, Kaz. You always picked shitty ones," Aaron said.

                "I'll show you how shitty I can be if you don't let him go," Mikayla snarled, taking a step forward. Leo stepped up next to her, small but ready for a fight.

                "One time I threw myself at Beckett's brother and knocked him down," I said. "I'm not afraid to helplessly throw myself at you either, fucker."

                "They talk back, Kaz. I don't think I like that," Aaron said, tightening his arm around Kaz's throat.

                Kaz dropped and twisted himself to get free of Aaron. But Aaron kicked him so hard he fell over. Aaron reached down as Kaz tried to get back to his feet, grabbing the back of Kaz's neck and shoving his head down so hard I was worried it would crack.

                "Your tricks are old," Aaron said.

                I looked desperately to the two boys with Aaron, wondering if they would stop the little psycho. But they were acting as lookouts, making sure no one was going to see what Aaron was doing.

                Aaron let out a hiss of pain and I looked over just in time to see the yo-yo striking him in the face. Beckett yanked his yo-yo back before Aaron could catch it. Mikayla and Leo stepped in front of Beckett protectively, Pete coming to stand by me. They were all glaring at Aaron.

                Kaz was struggling to pick his head up. "Let me handle this!"

                "No," I said, despite how terrified I was of Aaron. "You're a little psycho, but I doubt you could take all six of us at once."

                "Want to find out?" Aaron said, flashing a dangerous grin.

                "Yea, we do," Mikayla said, flexing her impressive muscles.

                "Drop Kaz or we drop you," Pete said, testing his bad leg to make sure it wouldn't give out if he lunged at Aaron.

                Beckett stepped out from behind Mikayla and Leo. "Next time, I'll break your nose."

                Leo crouched a little, the muscle in his legs prominent. "Mika, drop him so I can really kick him while he's down."

                "Kaz isn't someone you can get away with hurting," I said. "It's bad enough you gave him that shitty haircut. You're not traumatizing him anymore."

                Kaz finally managed to push himself free of Aaron. He took a step back out of Aaron's reach.

                "I don't recommend messing with my friends," Kaz said, managing the calm, confident façade he always had at the Academy. "But if you'd really like to try, we're surprisingly good at teamwork for a bunch of dysfunctional delinquents."

                "Aaron," Aaron's brother said in annoyance. "Cut it the fuck out. If the cops get called because you start a fight, we're leaving you here."

                Aaron gave a smile so chilling that I wanted to flee the damn country. His eyes locked on Kaz, a target he was determined to never let go.

                "Six on one aren't odds I care for. But they won't be here forever, Casimir," he said.

                "You lay a damn finger on him and we'll come hunt you down," Beckett warned.

                The five of us moved up next to Kaz, all of us ready to throw ourselves at Aaron to protect Kaz. Aaron didn't seem particularly intimidated or impressed; he just seemed annoyed at the hassle of so many people to fight.

                "We'll run into each other again, Kaz. I'll teach you," Aaron said, turning and heading off with the other two boys.

                "Are you okay?" I asked, looking at the marks on his neck in the shape of Aaron's fingers.

                "He messed up my hair," Kaz said, running a shaking hand through it. "What an ass."

                "It was messed up before he touched it," I grumbled. I took his hand in mine, squeezing it.

                "That guy isn't going to get you anymore, Kaz," Mikayla promised.

                "You tell us if he tries to hurt you again. We'll all show up and kick his sorry ass," Pete said.

                Kaz looked at a loss for words. He was still trying to understand that people loved him and wanted to protect him. The damage Aaron had done would take years to undo, but we were all determined to stand by Kaz's side while he worked through the trauma.

                "Thanks," he said at last, and that word was packed full of gratitude and emotion.

                I kissed his cheek. "Now you have to protect me from Beckett."

                Kaz laughed, that cheerful, free laugh. I was so glad Aaron hadn't managed to steal that from Kaz.

                "We'll see, Malley," he said, smiling at me.

                "Hey, we came here for snacks. I'm hungry," Leo said. "Let's get some food and head back to your house so I can swear in front of your mom."

                "If you swear in front of my mom, you'll never get this back," Kaz said, holding up Leo's wallet.

                "Oh, you ass," Leo grumbled.

                I smiled, glad Kaz had the support system that he did. We would all die for him. We'd make sure Aaron didn't ruin Kaz's life any more than he already had. We'd always stand by Kaz.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

(L)gbt By Megabox153

Teen Fiction

34 0 1
3.4M 174K 127
[complete] maybe they really need 2009 again ; sequel to snapchat ; copyright © 2016 ; highest ranking #1
359K 2.7K 98
We don't accept homophobic people Love you for you (I take recommendations)
32.3K 802 19
𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐞 & 𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤 シ︎