Sucka (Book 1) Sucka Series E...

By 2wiceMob

We have a love hate relationship We love to hate and hate to love Physically we're miles apart But mentally y... More

Chapter One
So We Meet Again?
Blind Date!
Stubborn.
Just My Luck.
Why You Always So Difficult?
Dreams.
Problem Solved.
Christian
Here We Go.
New Set of Plans
Indignant
Revenge
Plotting.
Atlanta Part 2
An Old Friend.
Dreams, Dreams, Dreams, Dreams, Dreams.
The Mortuary Haunted House
Forgiven.
"I'm Pregnant."
Neva End.
2 Months Later.
Everybody Stay Calm.
Liar, Liar, Liar!
Actions.
Confessions Part One.
Confessions Part Two.
Sucka 2

Atlanta

32.4K 1.3K 466
By 2wiceMob

(Malenda Pov)

"Could we move out here?" Please?" I asked August for like the 3rd time since we had landed and it made it to our hotel room. I loved Atlanta it was so beautiful out here and I was loving it. Most likely because I had never been anywhere but NOLA. August looked up at me like I had two heads.

"Fuck no!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes. August had been yelling at me since we got here making me feel like I was a child or some shit. But I was going to let it go since I was been a little aggravating but I was going to continue questioning him.

"Why not?" I plopped down on the bed looking at August while he continued to unpack his things and putting them up in the drawers. He stopped packing and got walking over to me, he kneeled down infront of me taking my right hand into his. "Look Malenda I didn't come here to play. This is strictly business and I need to stay focused and so do you. Stop getting side tracked and I'm not gone tell you again." I sighed.

"Sorry." I mumbled. August let go of my hands and got up returning back to unpacking his bags.

"Don't be sorry be careful." I rolled my eyes. One of these days I was going to be telling him that. My phone vibrated indicating that I had a text message. August had got it fixed before we left NOLA. As soon as I picked it up from beside me August snatched it out my hand. He unlocked it and read the message and when he was done he threw it back to me and it landed on my lap. I unlocked it and read it. It was a message from Ty telling us to come to their room. By the time I had read it August was already out the door. I got up and left as well. When I reached Ty and Cole's room August was standing in the door already holding it open for me. I walked in, going over to the couch and sat down beside Ty and Cole.

"So where exactly is he located?" August asked getting straight down to business.

"3 blocks from here." Cole replied.

"What's in the box?" August asked. I looked down and sure enough Cole was holding a box in his hands and I hadn't even noticed it. Cole opened the box revealing pictures. The first one looked like a house. Cole handed the box to August and August took them out the box looking through them. August furrowed his eyebrows and looked back up at Cole.

"How'd you get these pictures?"

Cole smirked looking as though he had accomplished something. "How we always get the pictures." Cole responded in a "Duh" tone and August smirked also.

"Inside Man." They both said in unison then daped each other up.

"You the man Cole."

Cole popped his collar. "I know I a-"

Ty interrupted before he got another word in. "Please shut the fuck up and take me shopping like right now." She demanded. Cole shrugged getting up and grabbing a hold of Ty's hand. I smiled they were just so cute.

"Let's go then." Cole said and we were out.

~ Mall

"Malenda!" Ty roughly grabbed my arm as she held up this nice all white body con dress with one shoulder off. "You should wear this to the club tonight." She suggested. I was about to shake my head no because the dress wasn't really my style but August butted in removing the dress from Ty's hands and placing it on a random rack beside us.

"We don't need you attracting no type of attention tonight. Your wearing some long sleeves and pants with some sneakers." August said and Cole erupted with laughter but quickly silenced himself when Ty gave him that "You better shut the fuck up" look. I wen tover to the rack where the dress was and picked it up going to the register. I was going to buy it just because August didn't want me to wear it. Y'all know how it is when someone tells you not to do something and you do it anyway. After I purchased the dress I went back over to Ty, August and Cole. I could feel August eyes burning a hole in my face.

"That's my girl." Ty gave me a kiss on the cheek and I gigled.

"Now let's find me some shoes and you a dress." Ty and I wandered off away from the boys and went looking not even twenty minutes later I had found Ty a dress. It was a Mesh Peplum dress all black. I went over to where she was and showed it to her and she loved it. She then held up a pair of peep toe heels that would go good with my dress with purchased the items and left.

Verse 1]

I think I'm ready

Been locked up in the house way too long,

It's time to get it,

Cause once again he's out doing wrong,

And my girls are so real,

Said it's been a minute since I had some

He's been acting up, but he won't be the only one

(Oh) Cause when he acts wrong (Oh) that's when you put it on,

(Oh) Been on him up tight (Oh) this is your song

(Oh) Hold out your back (Oh) time to impress

(Oh) Pull out your freakum dress

[Chorus]

Oh put your freakum dress on Oh put your freakum dress on

Oh Every woman got one Oh Shut it down when the time's come

Oh Pull out the big gun Oh and put your freakum dress on

[Verse 2]

Soon as you saw me, turned on by how the dress was fitting right

Short and backless (backless, backless)

See my silhouette in the moonlight

Such an attraction, keep telling me how my outfit's so nice

Little did he know, Ha my man gonna take it off tonight

(Oh) Cause when he act up (Oh) that's when you put it on,

(Oh) Been on him up tight (Oh) this is your song

(Oh) Hold out your back (Oh) time to impress

(Oh) Pull out your freakum dress

[Chorus]

Oh put your freakum dress on Oh put your freakum dress on

Oh Every woman got one Oh Shut it down when the time's come

Oh Pull out the big gun Oh and put your freakum dress on

[Verse 2]

Soon as you saw me, turned on by how the dress was fitting right

Short and backless (backless, backless)

See my silhouette in the moonlight

Such an attraction, keep telling me how my outfit's so nice

Little did he know, Ha my man gonna take it off tonight

(Oh) Cause when he act up (Oh) that's when you put it on,

(Oh) Been on him up tight (Oh) this is your song

(Oh) Hold out your back (Oh) time to impress

(Oh) Pull out your freakum dress

[Chorus]

Oh put your freakum dress on Oh put your freakum dress on

Oh Every woman got one Oh Shut it down when the time's come

Oh Pull out the big gun Oh and put your freakum dress on

I fluffed my curls one more time as I looked over myself in the mirror. In my perphiral vision I could see August glaring at me. He hadn't said a word to me since we got back but I wasn't tripping. I mean was he really mad about the dress? The least he could do was tell me I looked good like damn. However I wasn't tripping I honestly just wanted to go out tonight and get drunk. I was in Atlanta for crying out loud and I wanted to turnup yet I knew August wasn't going to have me dancing on another nigga so I'd just sit up in VIP with Ty looking cute and get wasted.

"Are you almost dowe we ain't got all day to be waiting on you." August said snapping me out of my thoughts. I turned around looking at him. He looked sexy asf good would've been an understatement. I would've told him that but he was being a lil bitch so I would be one too.

"Well excuse me for trying to look good." I flipped my hair and walked ahead of August going out the door but then I felt a smack on my ass. I turned around seeing August on his phone like he didn't just slap my ass with his big ass man hands.

"Keep your hands to yourself Mr.Alsina."

"Whatever. You better hope these niggas in the club keep their eyes to themselves because if they don't that's yo ass when we get back." I giggled and threw August my middle finger.

~

As soon as we entered the club I felt like twerking. It was turnt. Was it always like this in Atlanta? August grabbed my hand and we followed Ty and Cole up to VIP were we started popping bottles of Peach Ciroc and Moscato. It wasn't long before I was drunk however Ty on the other hand was sipping Sprite. and the boys were handling business in a back room and they told us not to move but we wasn't having that.

"Let's go dance." I grabbed Ty's hand as we headed downstairs to dance. Pop That by French Montana was blasting threw the speakers. TY and I got on the dance floor and started twerking like there was no tomorrow and I could hardly keep my balance in my heels because of how drunk I was so I took them off.

"Damn girl you looking good in that dress." I turned around coming face to face with the enemy. I felt the cold barrel on my stomach and I so badly wanted to scream but I was so frightened no sound left my mouth.

"Get the fuck off me!" Ty yelled. I turned around seeing her getting snatched up by a big buff men. The music stopped and gun shots started going off. Christian grabbed me roughly taking me out 1 of the back doors along with Ty but I wasn't going down without a fight. gun or not. I kicked him in his balls as hard as I could and he fell dropping his gun, I quickly picked it up, and before I could even shoot. Someone else had already loaded bullets in Christrian and the guy who had picked Ty up. I looked back seeing it was just August and Cole and they both looked very unpleased.

The car ride home was silent. August didn't say a word to me until we reached the room. I already had a feeling he was going to yell at me just by the way he slammed the door which by the way wasn't even necessary.

I laid down on the bed on my back starring up at the ceiling already mentally preparing myself for August's wrath. 1...2....3

"What fuckin' part of don't fuckin' move do you not understand Karter!" I rolled my eyes. I hated when people called me Karter but I wasn't going to tell him that at least not now. I just stayed quiet.

"That's not a fuckin' rhetorical question. So answer me."

"I don't know." I mumbled. I didn't even want to answer his questions. I already had a headache from my buzz kill due to Christian pulling the gun on me and killing my buzz.

"I specifically told you not to leave VIP and what'd you do? Left VIP. Are you my girlfriend or my child?" I couldn't hold it in. I started cracking up I literally fell off the bed laughing at August. I don't even know why it was just funny to me.

"Ain't shit funny."

"Obviously it is if I'm laughing." I snapped back as I sat up.

"Keep your smart ass comments to yourself unless you tryna get clapped." August smoke threw clenched teeth. I rolled my eyes. This nigga just threaten me.

"Do it then. Hit me, I dar-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence before August slapped the shit out of me. I held the right side of my face, everything went blurry as my eyes became cloudy with tears. I couldn't believe he had just hit me. I know I said it but I honestly didn't think he would do it. I didn't know August was that type of person. I sniffed trying to hold in my tears but they had a mind of their own. They started pouring down my face and I just started crying hysterically.

"Ugh. Why'd you tempt me?" I heard August whisper.

"Tempt you? I didn't ma- make you hit m- me." My voice cracked as I spoke.

"I'm not apologizing." I heard keys jiggling and the door close letting me know August had left. Such a good boyfriend he was.

Damn. Wasn't expecting that? Comment. Vote. Update tomorrow.

~Ty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793K 32K 48
We're often advised that one of the best ways to increase the chances of a relationship's success is to keep it private and keep your business out of...
44.5K 1.3K 26
Laylah has been a stripper for 3 years. She has a regular client August that she fucks around with sometimes plus the lap dances she gives at the str...
126K 4K 17
quackity was having one of his 'normal' nights, getting yelled at by his dad and sobbing into his pillow after. but this time, he got a call from som...
1.6K 104 15
"𝙃𝙚𝙮 đ˜ŋ𝙤𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙖, đ˜ŋ𝙤 𝙮𝙤đ™Ē 𝙚đ™Ģ𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙤đ™Ĩ 𝙖đ™Ŗ𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞đ™Ŗ𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤đ™Ē𝙩 đ™ĸ𝙚?" after her parents got divorced as a child, she moves to h...