GONE

By AlYahya25

When 4 detectives disappear in less than a year, the situation becomes critical. So when Rick Curt is forced... More

WELCOME TO COUNTYVILLE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
THE LAST CHAPTER (30)
I Need Your Help!!!!!!!

CHAPTER 18

108 10 0
By AlYahya25

Rick was so tired but he wasn't ready to enter the forest, yet. So he started wandering in the street until he reached Bingo Cafe and decided to sit down for a drink. Christy was also there but Rick didn't see her and even if he did he wouldn't care to salute her but since Christy was a little lonely, she took her smoothie and went to his table.

"Hey, new detective," she said while sitting in the chair in front of him.

"Hey,..." he closed his eyed trying to remember her name but since he failed "Serena's friend"

"Christy" she said between gritted teeth.

"Yeah, sorry about that but yesterday I learned a lot of names and it is hard to remember who is who"

"It's OK," she said with a smile "What happened to your head?"

"Someone hit me when I was going home, yesterday"

"Are you OK?"

"Yeah, yeah, I am fine"

"It's the first time that anyone had a problem in the forest because no one enters it except for Serena"

"Well, someone decided that it was a good day to enter the forest and hit me"

"You must believe that Countyville is so much fun"

"Yeah and here is my clue," he said pointing to his head. They both laughed.

"I like you, detective," Christy said "You are better than those shallow detectives that came before you"

"Tell me about them," he said. He saw it as a chance to know more about that subject.

"What do you want to know?"

He shrugged, "Anything, tell me what you know"

"Oh, I know a lot. I know better than many people do. What could I say?"

She looked up as if she was waiting for inspiration to hit her and once it did, she said, "Well, all of them liked Serena because she is the hottest girl, all of them asked her out and then disappeared. She never liked any of them and used to refuse them once they ask. Her sweet little heart was still attached to Johnny"

"Tell me about that Johnny"

"He came two or three years after Serena and became her friend on the spot. No one could be blind to the chemistry that those two had. He was to her just like Martin. When she used to fight with Martin she used to tell him that Johnny would never do that to her, Oh that sentence would drive him crazy. Although Johnny and Martin were jealous of each other, that jealousy never ruined their friendship" She took a sip of her smoothie and looked at Rick who wanted to kill her when she stopped talking.

"The three of them grew up with that love until Martin asked Serena out. Johnny was so angry then but couldn't say a thing because Serena accepted. They dated for a year or something but then they broke up"

"Why?" Rick asked with shock.

"Something about being not good for each other. I translated it to she wanted to date Johnny so she broke up with Martin"

He raised an eyebrow "You think highly of your friend"

She smiled "it's not that, it's that I hated that move from her. Martin really loved her but she just broke his heart. She could have just said no from the beginning and save his heart"

"How did they date after she broke up with Martin?"

"Well, they were separated when they went to college. Serena and Johnny went to Chicago but Martin went to Seattle. The next summer, everyone was surprised when they told us that they were dating. They remained to date in college and when they came back they dated for a while until that weird day came and Johnny decided to throw everything and travel"

"No one knows where he went," Rick asked filled with curiosity.

"No, the only one that could know such a thing is Serena but she says that she has no idea about where or why he left"

Rick kept thinking for a while and then said, "Does Serena have any enemies?"

"No, the only who could be considered as an enemy is Nessa. But I think that enemy is a big word for that. She only dislikes her"

"WHY?"

"Serena stole all the lights from her and she is jealous, she has the right to be"

Rick stopped for a while and then looked at his watch "I think I would better go home now, it was nice talking to you, Christy"

"I am always here if you want to talk," She said with a big smile.

He smiled back and left.

"HE is a nice guy," Christy thought "I will miss him when he disappears"

_______________________________

After Rick left with a few hours, Christy called Serena

"Wassup, Christy?"

"Could you come to Bingo?"

"Can't I stay at home at all?" She said with impatience.

"Sorry, Serena but I am really lonely and bored and I want to play with someone"

Serena raised an eyebrow "Seriously, Christy. You want me to come to Bingo to play with you. How old do you think we are? Seven"

"C'mon Serena, help a friend"

She sighed, "Fine, I am coming"

Serena was going home with her father when Christy called. Something that they never did.

"Is something wrong?" James asked worriedly.

"I am so sorry, dad. Christy said that she wanted to meet me"

"Again?"

"Don't worry, I won't be late, I promise" and then she kissed his cheek and was leaving but he held her wrist and grabbed her for a hug.

"I am so happy that we are good"

"I am happier"

After he let her go, she removed a couple of tears and then left.

"Here I am"

"THANK YOOU" Christy said with a smile and grabbed her for a hug "I bought you a smoothie," she said after they took their seats.

"Thanks, so what do you want to play? Hide and seek"

"Ha ha, aren't you funny?" She said with a fake smile "I was thinking about dare or dare"

Serena wrinkled her nose, "I thought it was called truth or dare"

"I know everything about you and you know everything about me"

Serena tilted her head, "true... Well you start"

"Wait, I have to take this"

She took her phone and put it against her ear "Hey, sweetheart. Yeah, everything is ready. Don't worry I won't forget. OK, byyee"

She hung up and then looked around her "I dare you tooooo....."

Before she could think about anything, someone knocking on the table shocked her

"Hello ladies, aren't you lovely today?"

Serena rolled her eyes when she saw Sam but Christy shouted

"I got it" she smiled, both of them stared at her "I dare you to go on a date with Sam"

"I am not going on a date with him"

He looked at her, "Why? Are you afraid to deeply fall in love with me?"

"Please, give me a break. You can't move a hair of me"

"And what proves it, beautiful?" he smirked.

She gritted her teeth and thought for a moment. She never refused or lost a dare in her life she closed her eyes tightly and cursed herself a hundred times before saying, "I will go out with you"

He smiled, "Good, see ya tomorrow at eight" before he left he looked at Christy and said "I can't thank you enough, Christy. I was just going to plan for a scheme to make her go out with me but you saved me the burden"

He winked at her and then left Christy staring at his departing figure and Serena gritting her teeth and cursing herself.

She then glared at Christy "seriously Christy I can't even look at you right now. You really ruined my life" then, she took her bag and left.

Christy didn't feel Serena's departure she didn't even hear her. The only thing that she was concentrating on was the road where Sam left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480 47 14
Heather Marlow. . . She was one basic woman in her mid 30s. Nothing really fascinated her after moving from her hometown Houghton to the big city of...
91K 6.1K 85
✨COMPLETED✨ I took a few steps before I stopped to face him again. "Jay?" I said, barely above a whisper. "Hmm?" "I love you. You know that right?" I...
Shattered By Cassidy Elliott

Mystery / Thriller

5.8K 419 28
The sun is setting. The moon is rising. The people are sleeping. The monsters are lurking. ~~~ Daniella lived a perfect life in a small town, with h...
The Mystery Letters By Apple

Mystery / Thriller

151K 8.8K 29
Hannah lost her twin sister Hailey when she was 12 in an accident, or so they believed. The case had been closed, everyone seemed to move on except...