The purest - Chris Schistad #...

By loveisweakness7

"Have you ever been in love ? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens... More

Whoa, big crack !!!!
Cast
Playlist
Act 1
Act 2
Act 3
Act 4
ACT 5.
Act 6
Act 7
Act 8.
Act 9.
Act 10.
Act 11.
Act 12.
Act 13.
Act 14.
Act 15.
Act 16.
Act 17.
Act 18.
Act 19.
Act 20.
Act 21.
Act 22.
Act 23.
Act 24.
Act 25 -Special Christmas-
Act 26 -Special Christmas-
Act 27 -Special Christmas-
Act 28 -Special Christmas-
Act 29.
Act 30.
Act 31.
Act 32.
Act 33.
Act 34.
Act 35.
Act 36.
Act 37.
Act 38.
Act 39.
Act 40.
Act 41.
Act 42.
Act 43.
Act 44.
Act 45.
Act 46.
Act 47.
Act 48.
Act 49.
Act 50.
Act 51.
Act 52.
Act 53.
Act 54.
Act 55
Act 56.
Act 57.
Act 58.
Act 59.
Act 60.
61.
Act 62.
Act 63.
Act 64.
Act 65.
Act 66.
Act 67.
Act 68
Act 69.
Act 70.
Act 71.
Act 72.
Act 73.
Act 74.
Act 75.
Act 76.
Act 77.
Act 78.
Act 79.
Act 80.
Act 81.
Act 82.
Act 83.
Act 84.
Act 85.
Act 86.
Act 87.
Act 88.
Act 89.
Act 90.
Act 91.
Act 92.
Act 93.
Act 94.
Act 95.
Act 96.
Act 97.
Act 98.
Act 99.
Act 101.
Act 102.
Act 103.
Act 104.
Act 105.
Act 106.
Act 107.
Act 108.
Act 109.
Act 110.
Act 111.
Act 112.
Act 113.
Act 114.
Act 115.
Act 116.
Act 117.
Act 118.
EPILOGUE

Act 100.

2.2K 36 7
By loveisweakness7

Omg guys !! I love you so much !!!!! We have reached the 1k of votes about this story !!! And we are at our hundredth chapter !

I believe I started this story in March and I am grateful for your reading and support from the beginning ;)

Mandag 14:40

Two days. Two days I was locked up in this hospital and I could not help but want to get out of here as soon as possible.

What fortunately for my mental health, was today.

The last two had been a hell and a positive point at once.

A hell because after the little episode of my mother's freaking out, she came back to my room to give me a speech of hell.

From that moment, it was where the hell started for me as she began talking about options.

However, what was probably most surprising was Chris's support at my side as well as his position facing my mother. He argued with her and even though I did not really like conflicts, I was relieved to see that he wanted to get involved as much.

Maybe this baby was not wanted but that did not mean we were going to reject him.

Obviously, the girls had been surprised to see Chris always at my side. And I'd even noticed Sana watching Chris like a hawk.

It was as if she would throw herself at him if he tried to take the slightest step out of my room.

It was both frightening and fun.

However, my train of thought was soon interrupted by the sudden arrival of my new assigned physician, Dr. Hayes. It turned out he was an obstetrician and since the nurses had discovered my condition, he had been the one assigned to care for me.

Nevertheless, he would now be my doctor during the whole of my pregnancy and I was strangely relieved and comforted by this fact.

Especially after what he had done for me.

"Well, it looks like it's the big day." He declared with a card in his hand making me smile as I came down from my bed. "The dad is not here yet ?"

I immediately rolled my eyes still feeling a little strange to the agreement of the new title of Chris before giving a smile in the direction of Dr. Hayes "He was beginning to get on my nerves. I told him I wanted Mc Donalds. "

"I see." Chuckled the doctor slightly before shaking his head, giving me a complicit look. "I have the impression that this young man will live the hell of an experience by your side. "

I left an innocent smile on my lips before giggling slightly as he handed me my release sheet. I took the pen to sign the papers before heading straight into the bathroom to change into real clothes.

I was wearing a black skinny jeans with a large white tee-shirt and a simple checkered shirt on top.

I completed the whole with my faithful pair of adidas sneakers before putting on my black beanie and my leather jacket.

I wrapped my big scarf around my neck as I made my way into my hospital room just to take a break at Chris's entrance.

The latter immediately wrinkled his eyes at me as he watched my dressed condition before putting Mc Donald's bag on top of the bed to cross his arms on his muscular torso. "You were not really hungry, right?"

"Nope at all." I confessed without shame as I clearly surpassed him still uncertain as to our relationship after what had happened at the party.

I could hear Chris's frustrated growl behind me as I put my stuff in my bag. "Do you intend to make me pay for a long time?"

"It's been just two days !" I said, rolling my eyes before giving him a flat look over my shoulder.

"Right." He mumbled as he ran his hand through his face before giving me an almost pleading look. "At least let me kiss you. Give me something. I'm dying here. "

I could not help but give in a chuckle this time as I straightened up to look at him in amusement.

That was why I hated him and loved him so much at once. He could always make me smile even when I was angry with him.

Not to mention that he was excruciatingly attractive. In fact, I had wanted to kiss him since my first day here.

However, I was not going to give in. Not this time, he deserved to work a bit for that.

Nevertheless, that did not prevent me from playing with him.

With this thought, I left a smile seductive on my lips as I slowly made my way to him immediately arousing a smirk of the brown.

"A kiss, huh ?" I whispered to his lips as I tied my arms around his neck letting me smile as Chris immediately grabbed my hips to fill the gap between us.

I could see the brown leaning in impatience letting me take advantage of it to hoist me on my feet before kissing his nose.

I pulled away almost immediately collecting a frustrated groan from Chris before he looked at me in disbelief. "For real ?"

I shrugged my shoulders before I quickly picked up the food bag that suddenly became enticing.

I took a handful of fries before letting go a groan despite myself to the even better feeling of salt on my tongue.

"God, don't do that, Céleste !"

I immediately gave a surprisingly amused look in the direction of Chris to his salacious expression before shaking my head. "How can you still be horny when you know I'm pregnant ?"

Chris immediately frowned at my statement letting me stare at him in perplexity as he hurried to meet me before looking at me intensely.

I held his brown eyeballs in a question mark before letting him get me closer to his chest as he took my face in his hands.

"That you are pregnant doesn't change anything for me. That just makes me even happier. I love you, Céleste and that's all that matters to me. I promised you that you would wear my name one day. We just skipped a step or two."

I gave him an incredulous look before shaking my head with a smile despite everything. "A step or two ?"

"I try to be a good boyfriend here. Don't spoil everything."

I was laughing this time before giving in as I wrapped my arms around him to enjoy his touch. I didn't need to look at him to know he smiled as he hugged me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

16:45

"Hm... so you were praying and Elias put the music too loud. So you went out to scream on your brother but you found Yousef instead ?" I recaptured with a malicious smile on my lips knowingly. "Hm ... Yousef is cute, don't you think ?"

I could already imagine Sana's dark look on her face as she replied with attitude. "You too ? I remind you that you are pregnant and you have a boyfriend."

"And I know you have a little trick for Yousef." I retorted confidently letting myself smile from ear to ear as I received a silence from Sana's side.

"Right. It doesn't matter. Elias says Hi. "

I frowned slightly, drawing absent-mindedly on my English essay. "Elias ?! Your brother ?"

"Yeah, he thinks you're cool or something like that." She commented disinterestedly letting me imagine the roll of her brown eyes. "That you're different from girls. Hot but respectful."

I let a chuckle by shaking my head with a slight redness along my cheeks before rubbing my neck absent-mindedly. "Wow, I'm flattered, I suppose ? He's pretty cute. "

"Hm, hm... where's Chris anyway ?"

"He's sleeping. Has tried repeatedly to make me come but in vain." I explained, shaking my head with an amused smile at all his malicious attempts to make me crack.

"So he was at the party." Sana said suddenly, making me squeeze my lips. "That's why you got your discomfort."

I was putting my pencil with more attention now before I sighed down a tail of hair behind my ear. "Yeah somehow. But these weeks of lies have not really helped."

"But you're still together, right ? I mean... isn't it just for the baby ?"

"Of course not. I love Chris and I know he loves me." I objected instantly before rubbing my forehead in frustration. "It's just that he already felt the need to have his freedom then imagine with a baby ?! It really doesn't really matter to both of us. I really don't want to be wrong, Sana. "

A silence followed my declaration as Sana seemed to think of my statement before she resumed quickly. "I think you should give him a chance. I'm not really a fan of this bastard but I saw how he responded to the hospital. We all expected him to flee but he stayed."

I widened my eyes in surprise before leaving an impressive whistle. "Wow, is bad bitch Sana Bakkoush softened ?"

"If you tell anyone, you will regret it."

"Got it." I chuckled before pursed my lips as I glanced down the corridor leading to our room in thought. "I think I'll listen for your advice. See you tomorrow ? "

"Yeah, bye. "

I hung up as I got up from my chair before heading down the hall. I walked calmly through the door opening the door cautiously before leaving a smile on my lips at Chris's sight in his sleep.

He had a part of his face hidden in my pillow as one of his arms was resting over his head.

Small snores could be heard around our room while a stream of drool was threatening to sink from the corner of his mouth.

I shook my head at the sight before heading silently towards his side to pull the blanket over him a little more.

He immediately changed his place in his sleep, letting me stiffen in wait before starting to undress to put on his tee-shirt dragging on top of the chest of drawers.

I caught myself wearing the collar of his tee-shirt to my nose to take in his comforting odor before I went to the side of the bed.

I raised the blanket to sneak underneath before sticking to Chris as much as possible to enjoy his warmth.

The brown immediately reacts in his sleep as he threw his arm on my abdomen before bringing me closer to his bare chest letting me enjoy the pleasant sensation of his muscles under my fingers.

I noticed a slight shiver settling on his arms before he finally opened his eyes still somewhat drowsy. "If you continue like this-"

He let a slight breath end in his throat to the sensation of my kiss against the hollow of his neck before he tightened his grip around my back.

I smiled against his warm skin before teasing his vein with my teeth before leaving a slight growl at the feel of his hand traveling along my panty.

I immediately gave a slight push on his shoulders to press him against the mattress before climbing on his hips.

I walked up a kissing open mouth trail along his neck, his jaw, the corner of his lips before teasing him away.

Chris quickly narrowed his eyes on me with desire in his brown eyes before he pressed my head to connect our lips with ardor.

I gasped at once in his mouth to the sensation of his growing erection between his legs before grinding my heart against the line of his sweatpants.

Chris immediately brought his hands up on my ass to pinch and feel it with envy before he slipped his hands under my tee shirt.

I felt my skin on the fire with the sensation of his fingers pulling up the curves of my chest before he slowly massaged my breasts pulling me a grunt.

Conscious of our pleasure in construction, Chris at once reached the end of my tee-shirt before lifting it all the way to my head.

I raised my arms to help him remove it before we again connected our lips in impatience.

I stood up again to attack his neck, his ear before descending along his muscular chest.

He immediately arched his back to answer each of my wet kisses against his skin before I stopped at the line of his sweatpants.

I helped him pull it out by pulling it along his legs before climbing up to connect our lips.

I slid my tongue between his lips to begin a domination fight before letting go a little gasp surprised as he plied me in turn against the bed.

He let out a wide smile as he hovered over me before I let my eyelids close to the sensation of his tongue teasing the lobe of my ear.

I bit on my lower lip to hold a moan before looking him under my lashes as he interlaced his fingers with mine.

His gaze suddenly focused on the ridiculous little bump of my abdomen before he gave me an uncertain look. "That will not do him anything, right ?"

I gave him a surprised look before leaving a breath of laughter by detaching one of my hands to bring my thumb and forefinger closer to support my point. "I'm almost sure he's the size of a bean right now."

"Really ?" He exclaimed in admiration before turning his eyes over the bump, biting his lower lip slightly as he brought his hand on my stomach. " A bean. "

He finally readjusted me before sweeping the locks of hair from my face to look at me carefully.

The desire of sex and lust now replaced by simple love made me plunge my eyes into his with intensity.

We stayed for a moment in complete silence as we looked at each other as Chris let out a breath as he bent over me.

He looked between my eyes and my lips before murmuring against them. " I love you. So freaking much. "

" I love you too. "

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tirsdag 13:55

I was now back in the high school compound. Sana and Noora were talking about this weekend, leaving me with little importance for their conversation since Chris was constantly hearing from me.

It was both strange and adorable.

However, I did not want him to be interested only in the baby so I was currently trying to persuade him to take advantage of his rest week to revisit his former high school friends.

Honestly if it was up to him, I was almost certain he would have sequestered us in our apartment for the rest of the week.

In fact, he was so stressed after my little incident at the party that he was thinking of leaving the army. A fact I had been hastening to refuse since it was important to him. I could manage on my own for a few weeks.

We were soon at the end of the school year and the next year I would start university.

"Yet you don't seem to be against Céleste and Elias." Suddenly Noora made me immediately frown in confusion before quickly concentrating my attention on the duo.

"Huh?"

Noora concentrated her bluish orbs on me with a slight smirk. "I noticed Elias seemed interested. Unless you prefer Isman or Mutta ?"

"Okay... did you forget the fact that I have a boyfriend ? Better still, the baby I'm wearing ?" I said in a whisper, signing my belly to prove my point.

Noora grimaced letting me shake my head on the blonde before rolling my eyes as I picked up my phone.

However, I was not slow to stiffen to the agreement of the subject drifting on Noora and William.

I jumped on my feet immediately deciding that I was just going to avoid the sources of stress from now on.

At least that was what I would have done if this girl Mari had not suddenly interposed in my path with a broad smile. "Hi! "

I frowned over my shoulder to see if she was talking to anyone else before turning around to give her an uncertain look. "Hi ?"

"You're Chris's girlfriend, right ?"

"Uh... yeah. Why? "

"I heard you were on a Russ bus. Do you want to buy our bus after we use it ?"

"How much are you selling it for ?" Sana asked suddenly, making me look the brunette over my shoulder before turning to Mari as she gave me an uncertain look.

I left a smirk on my lips before signing Sana and Noora. "They're on the bus. "

"Uh ... 300,000 kroner. "

I immediately widened my eyes by not suffocating myself on my own breath only Magnus and Vilde eager to join us. "Hi! What's up? "

"Um ... Mari sells their bus. "

"We'll take it." Vilde immediately declared that I immediately looked at her in disbelief like Noora.

"300,000?" The blonde replied in the direction of Vilde.

However, she simply shrugged her shoulders as she reminded us that it was the price of a bus before turning to Mari to ask her when we could see it.

"At the ned of the week ?" She suggested before turning to me. "I'll text you. Say hello to Chris and William for me. Bye guys."

I watched the blonde retreat still surprised by the impromptu meeting before turning to Vilde to her intervention. "We've become popular thanks to you."

"Hallo ? We can't buy a bus for 300 000 !" Exclaimed Noora immediately, shaking her head before nodding my head in agreement. "We're six people. Not to mention that Céleste is not even going to be there the next year so it doesn't help that she participates. "

"It's what a bus costs." Vilde repeated, making me stand firmly on my feet before announcing my retirement for good this time.

I was making my way back to the next building where I would have my next class before taking advantage of it to get to my locker.

I was quickly composing the combination of my locker before opening a package of candy dragging on one of my shelves.

"Hi! "

"Hi, Even!" I exclaimed, glancing over the tall blond over my shoulder before handing him my pack of candy. " You want some ? "

Even looked at the package with surprise before leaving a chuckle as he used a handful."Not that seeing you eat is surprising but there is a special reason ?"

I stiffened slightly caught by surprise before swallowing, shrugging my shoulders nonchalantly."No. No, no. I was just hungry. "

Even gauged me a moment while chewing before leaning over the locker following mine secretly. "So... I heard you had an party with Sana's brother and his friends this weekend. "

"Yeah ?" I asked somewhat bewildered before making a smile in the direction of Even. " You know them ? They also go to Bakken."

The blond stiffened at once to my perceptive mind before he cleared his throat clumsily."Uh... yeah. But it was a long time ago. "

"I feel like there's more to it, but I'm just going to pretend I'm okay ? Sorry but I can't hold more secrets right now."

Even looked at me visibly surprised before giggling, throwing his arm on my shoulders."That's why we're friends. "

I rolled my eyes before just going with the current as he pulled me with him for our next course.

------------------------------------------------------------

Onsdag 12: 06

I was making my way into Sana and Isak biology class ever since Even had sent me a message to join him.

I immediately let a smile on my lips by taking a break at the sight of Even and Isak shared an adorable moment before noticing Sana on her laptop.

"Hi ! What are you doing ?" I noticed Yousef's facebook on her screen making me wide my eyes before giving an excited look at Sana. "Aw ! So cute! "

"Shut up! "

I giggled slightly before widening my eyes as I saw Yousef's friend request leaving Sana to give me a nervous glance at once.

" What do I do ? "

I gave her an incredulous look before sniffing as I took her laptop to accept the request myself under Sana's bewildered gaze. " What-"

"You invaded Eva's phone in the first year to flirt with my boyfriend with the intention of using him."

Sana squinted at me before shaking her head. " It's not the same thing. "

"He messaged !" I interrupted the brunette before putting my head on Sana's shoulder. "I want you to site me in your wedding speech. "

"C'mon." Suddenly declared Even by stinging my arm making me squint my eyes on the blond smiling at me with malice.

I shook my head with a smile before getting up and looking at Sana. "Anyway, we see each other later. Oh, I read Vilde's message about the bus of Mari. We'll see the bus Friday, right ?"

"Yeah."

"Good." I made my way to Even before giving a new look at Sana over my shoulder."Remember my name. Don't forget to quote me in your speech. "

I giggled slightly as the brunette rolled her eyes before making a move to get me out of the classroom.

Even immediately gave me a curious look, making my childishly shoot my tongue before pulling him with me towards our next class.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Fredag ​​14:59

"It's really rude to come late now !" Vilde reprimanded as we watched Eva and Chris make their way to us.

"Are not we just looking at a bus ?! It's not exactly a freaking job interview." Chris defended me making me smile at my hand in amusement.

To be honest, I was not really interested in this bus since I was not really going to participate but Sana had specifically requested that I be there. So here I was.

" No, but we still have to present ourselves as depentable, so they can trust that we'll pay."

"But that can't trust us..." Noora's mind still as uncomfortable with this idea. "Because we don't have the money. "

"No one says anything about us not having money." Objected Sana stretching her hand to Noora through her down jacket.

"Chris can't know I was with you because if he thinks I'm going to participate then I'm dead." I asked quickly, giving a broad look at the girls.

Vilde nodded before turning to Eva and Chris. "Sana and I will take care of talking, and you guys can stick to the background."

"I'll do a lot of talking though." Objecta Sana giving a look at Vilde before looking me over her shoulder. "Maybe Céleste too. Mari came to see you first. "

I raised my eyes as a sign of surrender before showing my impatience. "Never mind. Can we go ? I told Chris we were having a meeting. "

Noora gave me a sideways look before arcing an eyebrow as we walked towards the bus."Why do you lie to him anyway ?"

"Because he starts to freaking out. We made the list of what we should bought as well as the schedule of my appointments and he will not be there for the most part." I quickly explained in a whisper since I certainly did not want my pregnancy to be the last gossip in the high school. "He doesn't want to leave me alone."

Noora looked surprised and nodded. "You know I'd rather take him for a guy who didn't want to assume his responsibilities."

"I guess he can be surprising." I retorted with a real smile on my lips as we stopped at the girls' level. "Hi! "

"Hi !"

"What an incredibly cool bus !" Exclaimed Vilde, making me hold back a grimace at her excitement.

"Yeah, I think it'll be good, but we're a bit behind." Mari said looking at the bus. "It's a mess inside, but you can take a look. "

I followed the blonde as we climbed inside letting myself look absent-mindedly around without much interest.

"So... how are you going to do since this is your last year ?" Mari asked suddenly, making me freeze in my observation.

I chewed the inside of my cheek before shrugging my shoulders with my hands in the pockets of my bomber."Uh... I don't know. "

"William told me a lot about you. You are really close. It's cool." Hearing Mari seemed to try to make me the conversation making me smile by folding a lock of hair behind my ear."How's it going with Chris?" "

"Oh-uh-great, I guess ?"

"You suppose ?"

I grimaced before following her outside. "It's complicated. "

I stayed back as Sana started talking about fees and EU-approvement.

"Are there a lot of people coming to look at the bus ?" Vilde asked letting my lips crinkle as Mari gave me a look.

"Well, we have not put it up anywhere because it's important to us that we like whoever takes over the bus. Which is why I asked you guys." I grinned at Mari as she looked at me before shrugging her shoulders. "So we just have one other bus coming to look. "

"Okay. Who ? "

However before Mari could answer Eva intervene letting us follow her gaze. "The Pepsi-Max squad. "

I held my head against the palm of my hand as we watched Ingrid and Sara make their way in our direction with two other girls.

"Hi, Céleste! How is Chris ?" Sara immediately declared that they were at our height making me squint my eyes in confusion and mistrust.

An awkward silence settled between us before Sara turned to the bus. "So this is the bus ? It's really cool. Wasn't it One Oak that had it last year ?"

"Yes, and Vogue in 2015. As I was telling the other girls, it's important to us that we keep up that tradition, that cool girls take over the bus after us."

Just then, my phone rang in the pocket of my jacket probably saving me from a horrible hormone fight.

I gave an apologetic look to Mari before responding quickly, moving away with a sigh of relief."Oh my god, babe, you can't know how I love you right now."

"Really ? How much? "

I immediately rolled my eyes to the agreement of his sexual involvement before smiling despite everything. "I don't even know why I keep trying with you."

"You don't really have a choice now, babe. "

Don't forget to comments ?!

Also, did you see the last episode of SKAM "Expelled" ?! Omg I'm really freaking up for SANA !!!! :O

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 11.2K 27
[ completed - 17/3/14 ] [ undergoing slight editing ] [ Wattyawards2014 ] [ featured on the Wattpad Official account's Summer Beach Reads list ] Au...
852K 53.7K 25
• Watty's 2018 Longlist & Previously Featured on Wattpad • Isla hides letters in a tree which are uncovered by someone who starts responding to them.
11.4M 95.4K 7
•A Wattpad Twice-Featured Story. *Previously named Elle's Saviour* At 25 years old, Elle Barrett resorted to escorting to provide for her son and un...
79.3K 5K 28
A desperate new mother must piece together her memories from the most violent night of her life - and confront the truth about the ghosts that have b...