Act 82.

Lmao !!! This video is just epic !!! You really have to watch it !!!

Also, can someone explain to me how he makes to be so hot while doing this kind of thing ?! : o

Onsdag 13 : 45

Baby boy 😍🔥 :

I dream of you ❤

Mine 😘❤ :
Really ?! It was good ?!

I lifted my head off my screen with a smile to listen to the conversation between the girls before quickly putting my eyes back on my phone to the sensation of vibration.

Baby boy 😍🔥 :
Ofc, you did this thing with your tongue and-

I widened my eyes, immediately lowering my phone in the embarrassment immediately calling the girls.

"What are you doing now?"

"Me ?! Nothing! Yeah, nothing. "

I noticed Eva looking between my scarlet face and my phone before she widened her eyes in euphoria. "Holy Shit! Are you sexting with Chris? "

"No way!" Exclaimed Vilde at once, and soon rejoined my side. "Can I read ? Is it hot? "

I immediately retreated from Vilde, hiding my telephone before shaking my head in embarrassment under the girls' hilarious eyes. "We don't get sexting, okay? He just told me he'd dream of me last night."

"Hm, hm. I say it senses sex on the phone." Eva immediately snapped her shoulder against mine, causing me to roll my eyes as Noora openly mocked of my discomfort.

I narrowed my eyes at the blonde as Chris hastened to moaning to imitate me amplifying my embarrassment.

However, it was before a first-year boy suddenly rushed down the stairs, making us instantly chuckle in unison as he paused, strangely looking at Chris.

The latter turned at once, biting on her spoon, making us laugh more as he hurried up the stairs in the opposite direction.

------------------------------------------------------------

Torsdag 16: 06

"Céleste, can you make us a chocolate cake ?" Mathias suddenly exclaimed as I walked through the living room, making me immediately take a break.

I watched the two idiots lazily invading my apartment since the beginning of the week before crossing my arms on my chest. "Do I look like your maid to do anything for you?"

"Oh come on, you know you want to." Replied Egil making me shrink my eyes on the idiot before shaking my head.

However, it was before the bell rang in the whole apartment making me give a suspicious look at the idiots. "You invited someone?"

The twins shared an uninteresting look before shrugging their shoulders making me rolling my eyes.

I walked down the hallway toward the door as the bell rang again before opening the door just to let a big smile on at the sight of the big blonde. "Even! What are you doing here ? "

"Can we talk?"

My smile almost faded away at the sight of his morose demeanor, and I was eager to let him have access to the apartment before insisting that he follow me.