Act 110.

Lørdag 2: 01

I turned and turned for half an hour in the hope of falling asleep. Unfortunately, my little bump along my stomach didn't allow me. Not to mention that the twins seemed determined to make a surprise party in my belly at the moment.

I had begun to feel small blows almost like bubbles in my belly the day before yesterday and when I had called my mother, she had told me that I had nothing to fear. It seems that the twins had just decided to make themselves known.

Obviously, I had been ecstatic at the time. I could not wait to tell Chris the news.

Only now that they had decided to disrupt my sleep more than necessary, it was much less fun.

And the worst of all was that Chris did not seem to be disturbed by my lack of rest.

A grimace of envy settled immediately on my face as I turned my head to look at him before rolling my eyes as he let a snort of contentment.

He had a perfect little smile and a peaceful expression on his face telling me that he probably had to dream.

Honestly, I hated him sometimes.

I let myself fall back on my pillow raising my eyes on the ceiling before depositing my hands on my belly bounces in the hope of calming these little monsters.

Realizing that they were not ready to stop, I sighed feebly before removing the blankets to get up.

I grimaced slightly at the pain along my kidneys before heading to the door, making sure to remain calm.

I gave one last look at Chris over my shoulder before closing the door behind me.

I was heading towards the fridge in the hope of appeasing the twins with some food.

I leaned against the cold door in indecision before deciding on a pot of chocolate ice cream.

Again, something strange to me.

Chocolate ice cream was usually reserved for Chris since I had a wide preference for vanilla.

However, it seems that only chocolate ice cream now passes. So much to say that I suffered greatly from my lack of vanilla ice cream.

I shook my head on the iced pot before putting my hand to my stomach as I rubbed small circles against my bump. "You're lucky that Mom loves you."

I closed the fridge door with my feet before grabbing a spoon from the cutlery drawer.

After that, I walked straight into the living room before settling down on the couch, recovering the remote control.

I switched on the TV by stretching my whole length before using one of the pillows to straighten slightly.

I immediately opened the lid of my ice before taking a big spoon as an episode of Suit began on the screen.

I had already watch at least two episodes in a row and eat the whole ice jar when Chris suddenly appeared in the salon entrance with a sleepy expression.

I bared an eyebrow as he yawned at me in perplexity before he noticed the ice on the top of the coffee table.

"What's going on here ?! "

"We can already said that your babies like to party as much as you." I answered with a weary voice before giving a glance at my bump. "Real little party monsters. "

Chris immediately left a hoarse laugh due to his sleepy state making me bite my lip in spite of myself in the sexy way he sounded.

Obviously, it did not go unnoticed in the eyes of the brown as he hastened to push himself out of the trap to join me. " My babies ?! So that's how it's going to be? "