Act 40.

Popopopopow !!!

We finally have their first date !!!

I must admit that this is the longest chapter of all and I hope you will love it !!!

Plus, we have a new pov Chris and this time it will be well edited so I hope you will love it :)

Thank you again for all those who commented on the last chapter !!!

Torsdag 12:35

"So I thought we could at least buy Penetrators sweatshirts since we aren't going to participate in the auction." Vilde said, giving a discreet look towards Noora, immediately catching a flat look from the blonde. "To help the cause of the refugees. "

I hid my smile behind my hand as I watched my lunch in front of me since Noora finally agreed to go to the party. Mainly through my teamwork with William.

I had suggested the idea of ​​involving the refugee cause since Noora was so stressed on the subject.

And so after having bargained with William for 20% of the donations to the refugees, she had no choice but to accept.

Nevertheless, I suspected the blonde to know my involvement in this little stratagem from where the reason why I had made sure to stay away from her all the morning.

However, my attention soon drifted away as Eva suddenly gave me an elbow collusion before bending over me maliciously. "Loverboy devours you with eyes."

I frowned visibly caught off guard before suddenly raising my head in search of the person in question simply to leave a slight smile with a blush as I met his dark eyes.

Chris probably did the most dirty and desirable thing for me as he licked his lower lip before jamming it between his teeth as he supported my gaze. He grinned at his lips as I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, avoiding his eyes before lowering my gaze on my lunch. And all this under the admiring and fangirling gaze of Eva.

The redhead left a small breath of admiration immediately questioning Noora as she frowned on our duet before looking immediately over her shoulder at the sight of the slight redness along my cheeks.

Of course she couldn't really say anything since the rest of the girls were around us, but that didn't stop her suggestively raising her eyebrows in my direction.

I was about to roll my eyes on the blonde only the ringtone of my phone called me letting me take the latter from the table.

Christoffer 😍🔥:
Yr fucking hot !!! 😏

Mine 😘 :
Not bad yourself Christoffer 😏

I raised my eyes to see him read my text before he lifted his head to give me a visibly impressed look.

I gave him a confident smile despite the internal mess and the nervous butterflies that I felt internally before I saw him tap on his phone again.

Christoffer 😍🔥:
You flirt in return ?! Watch who is no longer so innocent 😝 ❤

Mine 😘 :
Yeah 😲 Maybe I should stop talking to you ?!
I think you could have a bad influence on me 😃