[ completed - 17/3/14 ] [ undergoing slight editing ] [ Wattyawards2014 ]
[ featured on the Wattpad Official account's Summer Beach Reads list ]
Autumn always knew she was named after the wrong season.
She lives for the summer months, desperate for a "perfect summer" like the one she's read about in books.
Her chances aren't looking good. Tired of the same people, places, jobs, and boys, she resigns herself to her boring life.
And then she meets Jake.
Autumn and her friends make a plan for the perfect summer, one of friendship and first love.
But if Autumn gets her head out of the clouds long enough, can she see what's really in front of her?
[ Humor #387 // Romance #658 ]
- The Almost Summer
- Chapter 1: The summer that almost was♥
- Chapter 2: L'été de l'amour♥
- Chapter 3: Mr Whippy vs. The new guy♥
- Chapter 4: Possibility♥
- Chapter 5: Play your cards right♥
- Chapter 6: Sidewinder blushes♥
- Chapter 7: Splash(and other)zones♥
- Chapter 8: Scribbles♥
- Chapter 9: Metaphorical raisins♥
- Chapter 10: Define me♥
- Chapter 11: Of course I am♥
- Chapter 12: Surprises♥
- Chapter 13: I go down with my ship♥
- Chapter 14: Invincible♥
- Chapter 15: Doormat-ness♥
- Chapter 16: You can't compete if you're Simon♥
- Chapter 17: Middle♥
- Chapter 18: Peanut butter is not breakfast♥
- Chapter 19: Arthur♥
- Chapter 20: Things don't always work out♥
- Chapter 21: Tension♥
- Chapter 22: Confuse, you lose♥
- Chapter 23: Perfect almosts♥
- Chapter 24: Superstitions♥
- Chapter 25: Overrated♥
- An Epilogue, and Several Thank Yous♥