Act 36.

Okay, guys !

Here is the great development you were expecting all !! One of the most important chapters ;)

I put a little pressure lol

Anyway, enjoy because everything is not rosy in their relationship ;)

Evamohn2 Surprise girl ! Lol she's going to be so bummed 😃 ❤

Tagged: @bekind

@ Loglady99 WTF ?! She's so sexy fucking 😲 How did you do Eva ?!

@stae_vaere_chris Damn I have a boner 😉

@ellevillevilde OMG! You're so sexy Céleste !!!!

@sana_bakkoush It was supposed to stay between us ^ ' She's gonna be so mad!

@chrisschistad FUCK !!! 😝 😝 @williammagnusson

@williammagnusson My best friend is a hottie 😃 ❤

@Ivanna98 slay girl ❤

@ Americanboy97 Wow it's ... new? 😲

@bekind OMG DELETED THIS RN !!! IT WAS A JOCK !!!

@ Loglady99 she's mad lmao 😃

Fredag ​​21:45

I honestly had no idea what the reason for my presence was. Apart from watching Eva of course.

Speaking of the redhead, I raised my eyes from my red cup to watch her mouth-to-mouth with a blond boy. Alban or Alvore ? I did not really know his first name.

Anyway, I found myself alone again in a sea of ​​teenage horny and drunk and the worst of all, Noora was not even there to keep me company.

I had briefly seen William earlier but was ashamed of the picture Eva had posted earlier in the evening. It was just to laugh and I definitely did not expect her to post it on her account.

Now I felt like stare every two minutes and the nauseating smell of alcohol and sweat mixed with the weed didn't help my current mood.

However, it seems that I was soon going to have company as I spotted Eva detaching herself from the blond boy with a drunk chuckle before she turned her heels in my direction, staggering.