ACT 5.

Mandag 14 :20

I shook my head on my phone screen as I was trying to make Mathias and Egil understand that I was not their taxi before suddenly lifting my eyes to the call in of a vaguely familiar voice.

"Céleste." Hailed Eva as she suddenly jumped on my back before gratifying me with a wide smile all tooth outside making me smile in my turn. "Hi! "

"Hallo." I giggled, giving her a playful knock of my shoulder. "Did you have a good weekend?"
Eva opened her lips to answer me with an adorable smile only she was soon to be interrupted by the sudden appearance of Vilde. "Hi, girls. I have to talk to both of you."

"Really?"

"What's up? " I asked at the same time as Eva.

«I don't know about you but do you feel like Sana fits in our group ?"

I immediately gave a surprised look at Eva receiving a similar expression from the redhead before she turned into indecision towards Vilde. "Maybe she's a bit strict. "

"She asked you to break up with your boyfriend !" Exclaimed Vilde as I folded my lips into thought.

"I don't think she had any bad intentions." I defended I really did not like the feeling of talking behind the back of the brunette when we were supposed to be her friends.

In fact, I just did not like talking about people behind their backs in general. I tended to leave a chance to everyone and contempt was not something I would endorse.

Vilde at once gave me a look of surprise before my frown. "You just say that because you're a Christian. "

I widened my eyes in surprise before deciding to simply drop the subject. I shrugged my shoulders by giving a look at Eva meaning she would have to handle the problem on her own before I turn to the building just to see Sana and Chris come out through the metal doors.

"Hey! Sana was wondering something. "

"How many rolls of toilet paper do you have ?"Sana asked, receiving a suspicious reply from the blonde before she resumed in impatience. "Do you want to get rid of them or not? "

I was losing interest as I turned to Eva with the intention of resuming our previous conversation only it would seem that I was not ready to get an answer.

Especially when a certain familiar looking brown suddenly passed in front of our group with his eyes and flirting smile riveted on Eva as he greeted her. "Hallo. "

However, he did not hesitate to raise his eyebrows as he suddenly made a visual contact with me. I frowned at him over my shoulder as he simply moved away to amplify my frown as I saw him do the same for me.

He now had a slight frown intrigued letting me squinch my lips before turning me over to the girls at the Sana request to Eva. "You said you didn't know anyone from '97? "

"I didn't know he was a 97." Eva answered with a shrug of her shoulders.

"He's in a bus with William." Sana added with a mischievous smile immediately prompting a confused question from Eva.

Vilde was not long in signing the brown over our shoulder as he made his way through the courtyard reminding me of my short interview with him.

I found myself smiling in spite of myself as I thought back to his strange side which contrasted so much with his cool attitude and composed before giving a frown on Vilde to her dreamy air."He's the most handsome and coolest guy in all of the third year. "