Act 103.

Lørdag 9:45

I straightened up of the toilet again by wiping the bile residue along my mouth by simple habit now.

The only advantage of this habit was that I definitely took better the pains of vomiting.

However, I had to admit that they were becoming less and less frequent. I sighed at the thought by bringing my hand on my stomach to give a little look at my belly growing a little more each day.

On Monday, I would start my second week.

The appointment for the ecography was replanned for the next weekend so Chris could accompany me. And to be honest, I could not be more excited about seeing our baby for the first time.

The only inconvenience I could think of now was the surprising surge of my stomach.

I had a single small bump before but now everything was much more real and hiding it with large sweatshirts became increasingly difficult.

Well, to be honest, I did not really care to hide it when I was in my apartment or outside the high school compound.

I loved that child and I certainly was not ashamed of him. Even less when Chris was by my side.

Speaking of the latter, I returned to our room to lean my shoulder against gap at the sight of my boyfriend still asleep.

Chris had the good idea to join one of the Penetrators' uni celebrations last night and I spent the rest of the evening watching my boyfriend enjoying a good time with his friends.

It was nice to see that something was the same.

Anyway, I was pushing myself back out of the opening before I quickly change into skinny black jeans with a gray tight-fitting t-shirt easily highlighting my bump.

I felt a slight smile settling on my lips as I realized I had to pull a little on the end to fit my roundness before caressing my belly with affection.

If I had been told last year that I found myself with my hands on my stomach bouncing today, I would probably have laughed or grimaced in disgust.

Only, it was real and I did not regret for a moment.

I silently made my way into the living room making sure not to wake up Chris before preparing a hearty breakfast.

I swallowed the latter in front of the television while enjoying a quiet and trouble-free weekend.

I stood on the sofa with my legs crossed in Indian style and my two hands on my belly when the doorbell rang in all the apartment.

I frowned as I got up before crossing the long corridor of the entrance.

However, I certainly did not expect to be tackled by a familiar body the moment I opened the door.

" A baby ! A baby freaking !" William exclaimed gaily, cutting my food in air so he pressed me against him.

I tried to detach myself from the brown with a smile on my lips before panting. "William... too... tight. "

" Oh my God ! "

I relaxed a long breath, holding on to the brown as he released me before chuckling at the sight of his frozen posture.

His eyes were now riveted on my bump letting me look at him with an arched eyebrow waiting for his explosion.

"Who's th-broo !" Chris suddenly cried out and joined us before throwing himself on William and attacking him in a typical masculine embrace. "Damn, I miss you ! "