My Husband Is Gay (On Hold)

By _HaniGemini

(Not a GAY story/ not BxBxG story/ not BxB story/ not RATED 'R' story) ~Mathew Sister Book I~ How can Christo... More

My Husband Is Gay <1>
My Husband Is Gay <2>
My Husband Is Gay <3>
My Husband Is Gay <4>
My Husband Is Gay <5>
My Husband Is Gay <6>
My Husband Is Gay <7>
My Husband Is Gay <8>
My Husband Is Gay <9.a>
My Husband Is Gay <9.b>
My Husband Is Gay <10>
My Husband Is Gay <11>
My Husband Is Gay <12>
My Husband Is Gay <13>
My Husband Is Gay <14>
My Husband Is Gay <15>
My Husband Is Gay <16>
My Husband Is Gay <17>
My Husband Is Gay <18>
My Husband Is Gay <20>
My Husband Is Gay <21>
My Husband Is Gay <22>
My Husband Is Gay <23>
My Husband Is Gay <24>
My Husband Is Gay <25>
My Husband Is Gay <26.a>
My Husband Is Gay <26.b>
My Husband Is Gay <27>
My Husband Is Gay <28>
My Husband Is Gay <29>
My Husband Is Gay <30>
My Husband Is Gay <31>
My Husband Is Gay <32>
My Husband Is Gay <33>
My Husband Is Gay <34>

My Husband Is Gay <19>

3.2K 92 60
By _HaniGemini

~My Husband Is Gay ..19..~

JULIA

"This is awkward." Chris say out of nowhere.

"Yeah, you right." I agree with him with a sigh.

Here we are in his private jet to Thailand. Just only one hour in his private jet already makes us feel the awkward tension around us, and we still have at least another seventeen hours in the air, alone. Just the two of us, minus the other crews.

"I guess, we should just stop it." Chris speaks again.

"Stop what?" Confuse with what he just say, I ask him.

Last night when he went to his office, he didn't end up coming back to his penthouse and only come back earlier this morning, an hour before we went to the airport. I don't know if he just wants to avoid me, like what I know he been doing after I accidentally kissed Pete or he really have a work to do.

But what I know is, I can't sleep thinking about him in his office and this morning when he comes back, the first thing that I notice is, the dark spot under his eye that perfectly shows that not only me, but he also not sleep last night and that also give the answer that he really do his work till morning and not avoiding me like I thought he is.

"This awkward moment we have." Chris say and from earlier this morning until now, when he speaks he refuse to look me in the eye.

Sighing, I answer him or more like letting everything in my heart out for him to know. The thing that I wanted to tell him a few weeks ago, but he ignored my call. Not looking at him, afraid of what he will say, I speak with my head down and my eye looking at the private jet floor.

"Look, I know all this awkward moment is starting with me. I mean we are perfectly fine with each other company before that day, the day that I kissed Pete, and just know that, I regret it ever happen and just so you know that's that won't be happening again."

I started and continue again. "I already consider you as my friend when we have the greatest time shopping at the mall or when we went for lunch or dinner and we both know that we want something that mean a lot to us from this marriage. Well, I don't know what you want, but I know that's that is important to you."

Stop to breathe, then I continue again. "Remember all the great time we have whether just through text or call or when we out, I want us to be that again. I want us to be friends again. You know, have the great time without this awkward moment come in between us. Laughing and joking around like before. Forget all the mistake I've done and, . . . Oh, trust me that all just mistakes and not meant to be happening."

Again, I stop, but this time to take a look at him and when I look at him, I saw that he already looks at me and now is waiting for me to continue. "And I want us to enjoy this marriage till it last and just as friend, don't get me wrong about that, and I hope even after the marriage is over, we still can be friend and maybe hanging out together. And since this thing is started by me, I want to apologize for everything that I've done and hope that you can accept my apologies and we can go back to before and just enjoy the day at Thailand."

Still looking at his eye, now, his eye no longer look everything with hard expression, he is now slowly registering what I just say in his brain and try to understand everything before he end up giving a big, long sigh and open his eye, I saw that now he gives me a soften look and say.

"Your right, I really did miss the day before that day and I guess, I forgive you." He says with a smile.

A genuine smile and not the fake smile he has been shown before and just the smile of his, makes my heart back to alive and hearing him say he forgive me, just bringing back the flower of the garden in my heart.

"So. . . Are we good?" I ask him, matching the smile on his face.

"Yeah, we are." He says and just his words finish, I end up, throw myself at him and hug him tightly, while he chuckle at me action before hugging me back with more tightly than what I did, like he afraid I will be gone in any minute.

"Thank you and I promise you, you won't regret this fake marriage at all Mr. Kayden." I say, still hugging him.

"I hope so Mrs. Kayden. . . And you should go to sleep, we still have at least another seventeen hours before we reach Thailand." He says, push me a little, but still let his hand in my shoulder just to look at me.

"You should sleep too. You look tired and we don't want to spend our honeymoon with looking like two newlyweds zombie." I say, joking the last part, which just make him chuckle at it.

"I guess than let get to rest before other really thought as a zombie." He say with the same joking tone that I use before hugging me again.

**********

After spending most of the seventeen hour sleeping, we arrive in Thailand, at Bangkok airport and Chantelle really did a great job because there already a car waited for us to take us to the hotel that we will stay. Chantelle says that she wants us to take a look around Bangkok first before we head to our real honeymoon destination. So when we arrive, the guy who pick us to our hotel, will take us around Bangkok when we ask him to.

The guy who takes us to our hotel mention that the hotel that we are going to stay is an exclusive boutique hotel with fantastically appointed suites, dedicated service and a great location to a business district and shopping area. That's what he said, not mine.

And since I went there with the CEO of a famous hotel, he ends up looking at everything that have in the hotel. Like the hotel exterior and interior and it somehow only makes me feel annoyed to death because this suppose to be a honeymoon and not a business tour, even if this only for a fake marriage.

"Chris?" I call him.

"Hmm?" Only that came as answer, while still looking around.

Sighing, I say. "Chris, we here not to check other hotel business, we here for our honeymoon and can you stop looking around and thinking who's hotel is the best? Can you just enjoy everything?"

Finally got his attention, he looks at me and send me a sheepish smile and say. "Sorry, I can't help myself from looking around, but that will not happen anymore."

The guy who picks us from the airport also mentions that the hotel has sixty two suites that are designed in a classic, timeless style that evokes a sophisticated yet welcoming vibe. This style is really perfect for a business or just a leisure guest.

And in our suites, they provide in the form of a fitted kitchen, complimentary mini bar, fifty inch television with international satellite and a DVD player, iPod dock, complimentary wireless internet access and a walk in rain shower and luxurious terrazzo bathtub. All in all, this is the best room ever and with private balcony, it's only makes everything more perfect.

"Hey, do you want to take another rest or take a look around the city?" Chris asks, now that we have already changed into a suitable cloth.

"Let's take a look around the city, that will be the great idea." I reply him, since both already spend more time sleeping in the air, it's not wrong to take a look around, plus when we got here, it's only a few minute past ten, in the morning.

**********

After telling the guy who drive us to the hotel, who name I just learn is James and not that he didn't mention when we meet at the airport, but I don't paid any attention to him and from the small talk, we shared, he actually from US and stay here because of his mom who remarried to a citizen here and he actually volunteer to be our guide when he knows that Chantelle sending her's son to honeymoon here.

From what his word is, he also the one that takes Chantelle around Thailand when she travel here. So when we told him that we want to walk around the city and hoping he can come and take us around, he tells us that why don't he bring us to Chao Phraya River and that's where we heading right now.

"Some European visitors often called the Chao Phraya River as 'Venice of the East'." James stated. "In the Past, Bangkokians usually settled by the Chao Phraya River and gradually spread into the core of the country." He continues to tell a little bit about Chao Phraya River.

Even thought his face show that he might be just around my age or at least a year older than mine, but with his husky and deep voice, people might think he is an older man. Not knowing his age, I end up asking him about it, when he finishes telling us about the Chao Phraya River.

"How old are you James? I mean you look really young like around my age, but with your voice and your knowledge makes me double thing about it." I say and my question only make an amused look come from James and it's bringing Chris's hand to my waist before bringing me closer to him and seeing Chris like that bringing the amused face of James turn to a big grin.

"Don't worry Mr. Kayden, I'm not a threat and Mrs. Kayden is all yours." James say and now smirking at us making me rolls my eyes at him and somehow from the corner of my eye, I saw some color grow at the tip of Chris's ear and on his cheek. But I just shrug it off like it just nothing because I believe that's that just nothing to be worried about.

"And to answer your question, Mrs. Kayden, I'm only twenty two and my knowledge is because I simply enjoy learning new thing." He say and now smiling at me, but somehow I can catch an amuse look still plastered on his face.

But instead of asking why he has the amuse look on his face, I scowl at him for calling me Mrs. Kayden. "Again with the Mr. and Mrs. Kayden, drop that and just call us with our name. Me, Julia and this guy, Chris." I say and pointing at Chris when I mention his name.

"Chris as Christopher am I right?" Out of nowhere, that's coming out from James and Chris only nod at him with his hand still at my waist. He made it like that hand of his belong to my waist and that's where it will stay.

"Well, now both of you have a cool nickname. I might end up calling you guys as Christulia if both of you don't mind." James say and then he continue again. "'Christ' from the name Christopher and 'ulia' from Julia and combine both, you will get Christulia." he say and now with a smug face that show that he satisfy with what he do to us.

And I found it amazing and nice of him to create a nickname for both Chris and I. Chris however, once again having the same color in the same area just like before and again, I just shrug it off, but now thinking that maybe the weather here did it to him.

James then continues to tell us while we ride the boat to take a look around more easier. He told us about the Canals along Chao Phraya River. About the ten Temples that have around the Canals and tell a little about the attractions that have here too.

James then continues to tell us, while we ride the boat or also known as water taxi to experience Chao Phraya River better. He told us about the Canals along Chao Phraya River, about the ten Temples that have around the Canals and tell about the few attractions that have here too.

The attractions that have around the Canals are Royal Barge Museum, Taling Chan Floating Market, Orchid Farm, Snake Farm and Wat Sai Floating Market.

James did bring us to a few of the attractions that have here and our first stop is at The Royal Barge National Museum. The next place we visit is the Snake Farm and from what James say, a few minute from the Snake Farm is where Wat Sai Floating Market is and he also did mention to us that the Wat Sai Floating Market is better to visit when late in the morning, before afternoon come, because that's when many boat assemble for selling souvenirs to visitor and since it already after two, we didn't stop there.

And our last visit is at the Taling Chan Floating Market and it actually is on the other way from where we are before, at the Snake Farm. Joking, make fun of each other, take a picture and buying thing that catch our attention, that's what we been doing since we stop at the museum. The whole day at the attraction, at the Canals along Chao Phraya River is spent with fun.

Before we went back to the hotel that we been staying, James ask if we want to visit a Temple that place is not too far away from the floating market that we are and Chris did answer him, saying that why not since we already there and that's where we are now, at Wat Ko Temple, taking a picture and learning a few things about this place.

Once we back to the hotel that we staying, after we finish eating our dinner, earlier dinner at one of the street stalls, and yeah, Chris refuse to eat there, but me being the greatest Julia Kayden, wife of the stupid annoying bastard, Chris Kayden, manage to make Chris my dear husband mind's change and let me tell you, he really enjoys eating and end up eating more than I do.

So let's get back to what I'm trying to say before I interrupt myself with saying about Chris, after finish eating and at the hotel lobby, James asks if we would like to watch a Thai boxing or better known as Muay Thai and since I didn't take this honeymoon as a honeymoon, but as an adventure place to enjoy to do all the things that I haven't done before, I agree to it and Chris being a nice husband only shrug and say he will go if I go.

What a nice husband, I got here. Wait change that, what a nice fake husband, I got here.

So after went back to our room to shower and change our cloth that already smell weirdly with way too much smell mix at one, we went to the hotel lobby to wait for James who went back to his house to change.

Since I didn't watch any boxing show before, I don't really know well about boxing world, but watching Muay Thai for the first time, I can't help but enjoy watching it.

Chris and I even start to rooting for the person who currently in the ring who also is a friend of James. Full of violence, but once James's friend wins it, Chris and I are one of the people who scream happily at it and we even end up hugging each other and that somehow earn ourself an amused look from James.

The amuse look we received earlier, answered when James say something that I forget to do, slash to act and so does Chris.

"Chris, Julia. . ." James call and for the first time today, he calls us with our name and not nicknames that he gives us. "So you guys is a newlywed and came here for a honeymoon, right?" He asks, but to my ear it sounds more like he stated the point that ready he known.

"Yeah." Chris and me answer at the same time at that make us look at each other and smile at each other and that, once again earn us another amuse look when we turn to look at him.

"I know that I'm not suppose to be a noisy man and ask anything about both of you or interview anything about you guys' relationship, but still I will ask both of you this." He stated and then continue again. "I was just wondering why both of you don't look like a newlywed at all. Both of you look more like a friend than husband and wife." Looking at our shock face, James only gives us a smug face.

"What do you mean but that?" Chris asks James after he clears his throat.

"Well, most of the newlyweds, on their first day of the honeymoon, instead of thinking about going around town, visiting, they will think more about ravish each other body and might as well end up staying whole day on their bed." James say then stop to look at me, just to give a wink before continue again, "And if they choose to walk around the town, they might end up have a make out session more than anything, but with spending more than twelve hours with both of you, there not even a peck I see you give to each other."

His words are totally correct, I mean we are on our honeymoon, but here we are acting more like a friend who travel together instead of a honeymoon. Chris did mention before that we suppose to act like us together when we in an open space where people will see us, but that totally slip out of our mind. Maybe because we just got back to the old us after the awkward us, from the mistake that I do.

And more horrible is when this honeymoon is set by my dear mother in law slash momma bear slash Chantelle Kayden and the fact that James is also sent by Chantelle, not helping us at all.

"We just don't like to show our affection for each other in front other people. You know, what suppose to be our private, will stay private and not a show to another." Seeing my still shock face, Chris immediately answers James, but unfortunately with his answer and the way he say everything, even a kid know that he unsure of what he said.

"Chris, you should at least show to other guys that Julia is your wife and not just a friend by having a  some show with her. Julia a pretty girl and I don't know if you notice this or not, but there a lot of guy that's been checking her out today." James tell us and from his voice and his look, I know that he means everything that he saw and that only makes me blushing bright red and that only makes James send a wink to me and that's only makes Chris putting his hand on my waist again and bring me closer to him and that's my dear friend, only makes James to give us a smug looking face.

**********

"I call dibs on the bed." I say to Chris once I'm out from bathroom after I finish cleaning up. Chris takes a shower first before I do and right now he busy with his laptop.

"Don't be ridiculous Julia, that's a king size bed and it fit for both of us to sleep on it." He says, closing his laptop and jump on the bed next to me.

"I don't care, you can sleep at anywhere but not here, on the bed." I yelled at him, but of course that don't give any effect at all to him.

"I'm tired Julia, just his to sleep." He says with a little yawn.

"Get away from my bed. This is mine." I yelled again, but this time I try to kick him out of the bed and again has no effect to him since his body is so freaking heavy.

"This our. Our bed Julia and not only you." Chris say and now he almost asleep.

"Get. . . Out. . . Of. . . Here. . ." I yelled with a kick on each word.

"Sleep." Only that was coming out of him and slowly a small snore start to come out.

Not giving up that easy, I do what my crazy brain tells me to do. Stand up, his snore still clearly can be heard even its not loud at all, I then sit on his stomach and my action finally bring him to open his eyes wide to look at me.

But that's not all that I do, I then lower my body and my face now only a few inches away from him, but before I can do another thing, I already out of the bed onto the floor with a loud thud, which course but non other then my butt.

Yup, Chris pushes me away and then he also stand up, but not to help me getting up, instead to walk to the bathroom and when he comes out, he has already changed his cloth.

"I need a drink." That's all he say before walking out of our hotel room, leaving me with my butt still on the floor.

Despite that my butt is still hurt, I end up jumping up and down, celebrating the bed that finally mine. Lay on the bed, soon sleep come toward me.

I don't know how long I'm sleeping, heck I don't even know if this real or am I dreaming, what I know is, I heard our hotel room's door open and then I feel the very same person who opens the door went to the empty place on the bed, and the same person with the voice that I known so well whisper a good night before he then kiss my temple. But before he went to sleep, the very same person's hand is on my waist and just that then I feel a hard body on my back.

And I bet you that that's only a dream. Non of that is happening.

**********

The next morning, when I awake, I found that Chris already awake and already looking fresh and his hair is still wet, that just show that he just take a shower and he is now busy himself with his work. Next to his laptop, lay a fresh looking waffle.

Hearing the noise I make, Chris, who is frowning at his laptop, busy doing some work, turn to look at me and when he notice that I already awake, he gives me a smile that only make me feel like a great morning today is.

"Morning, I call the hotel service to bring me some ingredient to cook for our breakfast and you can fresh yourself first or you can come and eat your breakfast now. Either way that you want." He has said through a smile before, then turn to frown when he looks back at his work.

'He made me a breakfast'

Since we not really together as a couple or anything with the meaning that we together, I don't feel like the need to look good for him and with the fact that how messed I look when I'm waking up in the morning or if I have a morning breathe, with him, I don't care about any of that, so instead of take a shower first, I went to where he is and eat my breakfast.

"You have already eaten?" I ask him with my mouth full of the delicious waffle that Chris made and he only look amused at me and another look in his eye that I can't catch what it is and not a disguise look at my behavior.

"Yeah, I already eat mine." He says. "Eat slowly, you don't want to have a bad tummy today, right?" He says again. Chris now no longer pays any attention at his laptop, his attention is now toward me.

Not replying anything to him, I only give a small smile with my mouth full with food. "Wait, there a mess you left on your lips." Chris says again and then he just simply puts his big finger on my lips at where the mess that he say is, to help me clean it

Again, not saying anything at him, I only give a small smile which causes him to just simply shrug and scratch the back of his neck before then turn towards his work back.

**********

The second day in Bangkok was end really great. Just like the first day, we have been joking and making fun at each other, snap a picture together or the place that we visit or just simply admiring the view of the Thailand.

Different part is, earlier before James comes to pick us up. The minutes I saw James and he did not see me yet, I kissed Chris or more like having a make out session with him at the hotel lobby, in front of a lot people slash the hotel worker plus the hotel other visitor. Chris is shocked a bit at first, but he quickly covers it up and just enjoy to battle our tounge.

That is just to simply show that what James is thinking in his head the day before, is totally wrong and we actually really together, but just shy to show to the world. But that's all that we do, we didn't kiss anymore after that, because I know that if we kissed again, James might think that we just put a show to prove to him, especially after what he said yesterday and we didn't want to look too obvious that we actually just acting everything up.

So when the day comes to almost the end, and that's supposed to be the last time that we see James, before we headed to our real honeymoon destination, both Chris and I finally feel better, thinking that we no longer need to worried about James telling thing to Chantelle.

But guessed what, that's totally not happening like what I thought it would be, because the minute he send us to our hotel, James mention that he also will join us to the real honeymoon destination because he have some little work to do there and while he is there, he said that he will also bring us to a few places there, like what he been doing here.

And what can my brain think is, Chantelle is behind this. Because from yesterday till today, if he has time he will texting someone with his phone and when I think back about it, I'm sure that he texting the situation here to Chantelle. And plus this place is chosen by none other than Chantelle, so it just proves that she really set everything up in here.

And I know that she knows that there something wrong with my relationship with Chris, so she sends James as a spy to check on us. And the other thing that I can think is, both Chris and I have to have more and more lovey dovey moment, so that we will not get caught by James that we actually not really together. . .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4610 words not include the author note.

Okay so first thing is, I'm really sorry for the late update. It's my big mistake though because on last Friday, I can already update, but this chapter is quite hard to write and I rewrite everything that I already wrote before. That why there no update on last Friday.

Then I also post a message to all follower saying that I will update on Monday or Tuesday, but again (I guess this month is a bit bad month to me) another thing fall on me. It's like a problem rain fall on me, because on Monday (I already write half of the chapter on the wattpad) I accidentally broke my laptop.

This update is happening because I borrow slash stole my sister laptop to use for awhile.

This chapter suppose to stop already at one point, but I add a few more pharagraph to reader to read it and hopefully you guys enjoy this chapter.

So let stop talking about the reason why I'm not update.  just check a few thing today and notice that even my comment is getting higher and higher (I feel really happy about this, don't get me wrong), but I notice that my vote is keep getting low and lower.

And I'm not gonna beg for people to vote or comment, but if you feel like want to, you can do it. And just so you know that having a vote or comment often make my day feel really better, despite that a few day lately, I don't feel that good :(

And hopefully I can reach 30 vote on this chapter (not wish for this because I know that this might not happening).

Oh and for my late update, I'm no longer on the chart. Last that I remember is I'm on #300++ on CHICKLIT and #500++ on HUMORS, despite that I feel sad for no longer on the chart, I'm happy because, if I not wrong I'm on it for a month long :)

Pete :- "you still alive, lady." *tear eye almost on the brink of crying*

Me :- "Yeah, unfortunate for you that I'm still alive and thinking about deleting you." *looking annoy because he just interrupt my speech*

Pete:- *roll his eye* "come one, don't you feel like wanting to write more book and I'm just simply give you an idea of a werewolf book."

Me :- *glare at him, in my mind hoping I can be cyclop and kill him with only my eye*

Pete :- "glaring won't bring you anywhere, you know that right, lady?" *nochalantly saying while looking at his nails*

Me :- *jump on his back and choking his neck, trying to kill him*

Jace :- "umm, what happening here?" *look confuse*

Me :- *stand up straight and change my behaviour to more like a lady* "nothing, Jace, nothing at all. Right Pete?" *glare at Pete, challenge him to say the other words*

Pete :- *smirking* "yeah, nothing happen here. it's just lady, she just agree to make a new story about me" *smiling at Jace, he then turn to look at me and lower his body and whisper to me* "you don't want Jace to know that you having a crush to him right?"

Me :- *bring my hand up like want to ask a question*

Pete and Jace :- *look weirdly at the lady*

Me :- *while my hand is still up there, I open it and show the both of them, mainly to Pete, the eraser that been there* "Nah, I was thinking more about deleting certain someone from this book" *smirking at Pete's pale face*

Pete :- *gulping* "I forget that there a few work I forgot to do, you know been busy because Chris not here" *he then turn away and almost run to the door*

Me :- *still smirking at the door where Pete just use to go out*

Jace :- "why everyone here is so weird and damn I miss my Julia" *muttered before then walk out too*

Me :- "Jace, when will you see me here and forget about Julia"

I know.. I know.. I'm crazy (^_~)(V)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7M 89.9K 47
Chosen by @TheRoyalsOnE TV Show and featured by @Wattpad to celebrate the birth of Prince George and Princess Charlotte. Read by Millions of Wattpad...
The Gift Horse By kp_skz

General Fiction

137 4 16
When Meredith's husband surprises her with a horse for her 42nd birthday, her world is turned upside down. She learns how to stick up for herself and...
3.8K 355 24
[All-Time in ChickLit #14 ; Editing to commence soon] I took the recently-delivered letter in hand and reached to the top of the bookshelf to grab th...
1K 469 43
Meet *Mars*. Cheeky, simple, plain and at times a pain in the arse type of a lady. Just a recent graduate and yet still not in a rush to have any att...