Supernatural Attraction (Boyx...

By FandomsAndSlashyBits

Samandriel Cordova comes from a highly religious and high class family which makes him a target to bullies at... More

Supernatural Attraction
Character Profile- Samandriel Cordova
Character Profile- Cedric Faustus
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chaoter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chalter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapater Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight

Chapter Twenty Five

685 17 3
By FandomsAndSlashyBits

--Charlie's Point Of View--

My head was killing me and I wanted to bash my face against the wall maybe that would take the pressure off my brain and kill me in the process, William reluctantly left when he was called out for duties with my father much to his distaste. I did have Hayley though and she was the mother that I never had, So I was sat here in a gigantic room that used to be a chemotherapy room with Hayley poking a steroid IV into the catheder in the joint of my elbow and the top of my hand.

"Charlie, I know you think you're being strong thinking you can get through this by staying human but its not possible, these steroids are strong in itself and there will be some side effects but they shouldn't be too bad if you stay put. Now that you have this pokey bear too" She lightly poked the side of my stomach roughly messing up my hair excitedly.

"I'll leave you to it though, I have some rounds to do. You might make a friend even" She smiled getting up from the couch we were sitting on "And keep warm too" She ordered fixing the sweatshirt over my shoulders like a mother would to her child when it got cold "Okay, Bring me food maybe?" I puppy dog eyed her and she scoffed ruffling my hair "Maybe. Depends if you can keep it down" She giggled giving me a small wave turning to stride out of the room.

The room was completely silent, the corner of the room was decorated as a play area for young children who were being treated at the hospital. A few couches were lined up around the room for people to rest on considering how wide they were and the blankets folded neatly at the end of each couch, I don't understand why we needed them though I mean supernaturals you would think that they don't sleep much.

I reached over to the blanket and unfolded it over my legs flipping open the book that Hayley had given me to occupy myself, I had my phone close by because Will was bound to call at least once during the time I was being treated. I shut the book and sat it on the table looking over the room until my gaze stopped on the play corner, A young girl about four or five years old with hair the darkest of brown dressed in little animal printed pyjamas that I've seen younger patients wandering around in sat in one of the oversized cushions clutching a stuffed dog silently watching the television that was quietly playing.

"Hi there sweetheart, I didn't see you come in" I got up from the couch and hobbled my way over trying not to pass out on the way "You were reading your book so I didn't want to disturb you" She squeaked quietly turning her pearly blue eyes up to me "Were you reading about how to take care of your baby?" She cocked her head slightly eyeing me questioningly "Oh no it was just a story book, but how did you notice the other thing?" I asked sitting down in the cushion beside her.

"I'm special, I am a werewolf and I'm clarevoyant. But I'm too young to be a proper one" She pouted crossing her arms over her stuffed dog "So what is your name little werecub?" I smiled leaning back in the really comfortable cushion "Angeles, Angeles Starr. I have a really cool name" She giggled squeezing her dog tighter before nodding to me "I'm Charlie, I actually work here in the surgery ward" I looked up to the roof that was decorated with glow in the dark stars.

"You're married to the pack's beta aren't you? But why are you here Mister Charlie?" She asked innocently scooting closer to my side "I have Cebretitis, this is why I have this cute accessory" I held up my IV arm to her and she laughed again "I have one too, but I had something worse. I had non-hodgkins lymphoma" She stuck her bottom lip out pulling on her dog's ear, My heart twisted for the poor girl. It must be really harsh on her being so young with the cocktails of chemicals that they feed into cancer patients.

"Where are your parents anyway?" I asked wrapping the blanket I had over her shoulders "They left me..and went somewhere, someone said upstairs but I already checked there, I miss their cuddles even if I was too little to remember them,They made me hurt less" She sniffed wiping her eyes on her dog "Aw, come here then. I'm nice enough to let you hug me then as long as you don't squeeze too hard" Her face lit up brightly crawling into my lap burying her face against the soft fabric of my sweatshirt.

"I can hear your baby's heartbeat too, It's so interesting. Because you're a human person" She pondered shrugging in confusion moving the blanket to cover the both of us "Your hugs are more calming, because they're more human.They have feelings" She giggled yawning quietly dropping her head into my shoulder, I wish I could fall asleep that fast without getting some sort of dream.

Almost as if on cue my phone rang on the floor beside me "Sorry did I wake you?" Will asked laughing sincerely "No, I made a friend. So what's new?" I mumbled gently fixing the blanket over Angeles' shoulder "Sammy and Cedric, Sammy jumped off the edge of the cliff and Cedric went in after him" He added solemnly going silent waiting for my reactiom "What!? Are they okay? Are they hurt?" I asked quickly cutting myself short when I was stabbed sharply in the middle of my stomach by a pelt of pain.

"Charlie. I'm nearly done, just relax until then. Just keep playing with your new friend" He chuckled hanging up on me, Angeles was still asleep in my lap hugging her stuffed dog in her arms curled up in the blanket I gave to her. I thought back to one of my surgeries on a non-hodgkins lymphoma patient that the damage was quite extensive, I wonder if it was her who I operated on.

"Charlie, Hey I know you're tired but you really shouldn't sleep here" I heard Hayley scold nudging my shoulder, I grumbled cracking open my eyes to scowl at her "I see that you've met little Angeles" She giggled pointing to Angeles still dead asleep in my lap "We should put her back in her own room now that she has finished treatment for the day" Hayley nodded looking toward someone knocking the door.

"William! Hi there! Is the meeting all done?" Hayley against standing up and dusting her pants off "Yes it has, Cedric and Sammy contacted the council to say that they're okay" He smiled half heartedly leaning against the door frame, I shifted Angeles so her chin was rested on my shoulder so that I could pick her up without waking her "Do you like my new friend? She's adorable" I remarked picking up her stuffed dog from the ground, Angeles shifted to drape her arms around my neck as I gave her the dog back and she fell back to sleep again.

"Should you be carrying things this heavy?" He raised an eyebrow at me and I rolled my eyes at him "She is tiny, it must be all the medicine that's making her lose weight" I shrugged following Hayley out into the hall "She said her parents were in the pack before they died" I added hoiking her up gently so that she wouldn't fall "We should ask when she gets up" William nodded placing a hand around the nape of my neck being mindful of Angeles' arms.

"I've been taking care of her in the hospice ward because I can't part with her and leave her alone" Hayley sighed leading us to the sliding doors into the hospice side of the hospital "Charlie needs to stay for a few more days and the room next to her happened to be free, So maybe when I'm on my rounds you two could entertain eachother. Don't worry, the walls are really thick" She giggled turning the handle to the 132 room.

The walls were a lilac purple colour with drawings taped all over them and a medium sized bed that was covered in a pink flowery quilt and a few stuffed toys scattered over its surface and on the fuzzy rug on the floor "How long has she been here?" I asked gently placing Angeles underneath the quilt placing the stuffed dog into the crook of her arm tucking the quilt around her "All her life, Her mother was a real whore. I'm surprised you don't know her" Hayley scoffed patting Angeles' head gently.

"Who was it?" I asked folding my arms tightly "It was Little Miss Ingrid. She had Angeles a few years ago out of wedlock before she came into our territory and ditched her when she got sick, I don't know the father" She scowled angrily leading us out of the room switching the light off behind us "William is welcome to sleep here too, that's why there is a double bed in case he is too apprehencive to leave Wittle Charlie all alone in here with his child" She made the worst baby voice tugging on my hair like I was a darn cat or something.

"You know me too well Hayley, its almost scary" Will laughed placing a protective arm around my waist "He needs monitoring for when the side effects kick in to see if they're severe or not, if they're too severe we can't continue the treatment" She bit her bottom lip hard moving across the the door not far way from Angeles'. Hayley left us in the room that you literally wouldn't notice that it was in a hospital.

The bed was large and covered with a white quilt and a lot of the furniture was made of mahogany but still had a comforting air to it maybe to make the patients feel more at home "I am your attending because I bit anyone's head off that volunteered to, the bathroom's over there. It has a bathroom and a shower and any necessities. Just not condoms..not like it's already too late" She burst into a fit of laughter and I elbowed in the shoulder and she quietened her laughs to restrained giggles.

--Samandriel's Point Of View--

I awoke slowly to the sounds of birds chirping around and the quiet breathing Cedric whose chest I was currently using as a pillow, His skin always had a warm touch to it and the vanilla and flowery scent he always gave off would knock out plenty of girls in no time. I felt a pang of hurt jab into my stomach, he had said he broke up with Grace but how did I know if he was lying or not? Cedric grunted from beside me "Sammy, stop stressing yourself. Grace understood. She isn't actually straight either" He mumbled pressing his face into my hair running his fingers over my shoulderblades.

I stiffled a laugh at the thought of Grace and Cedric getting into an awkward sexual situation if they ever got to it "You're a cruel boy you know that right" He scoffed constricting me tighter against him "It comes with the immortality" I retorted breathing out against the crook of his neck watching him shiver in return "That was odd of you Cedric, did I find your weak spot?" I taunted and he lifted his head quickly "You will not abuse my weak spot or so help me I will make you hurt immensely" He warned jokingly and I quickly abided because my ribs were already killing me again.

"I never noticed how pretty this spot is, we should stay here longer" He offered stretching his arms over his head "I think it's pretty too. I might need to just keep away from all of these conflicting problems right now, this seems good" I turned to him as his face brightened up into a sunny grin "Good, I'll see if I can find some more packs or maybe run back to the manor even" He picked up his now dried tee shirt and jacket and yanking them down over his head.

"You go back to sleep kay? The purple rings are showing" He ran his thumb over the purple bags under my eyes before climbing out of the tent, I moved my hand around for my shirt and pulled it on flopping back into the incredibly warm blankets burying my face into the pillows thinking back to last night. I shot up as I felt my cheeks heat up in flames at how incredibly spineless I was when I was around him.

Something barked from outside the tent and I crawled out into the clearing, A large grey wolf was sitting in the grass with a two bags sitting beside him "How do I know if you're not some psychopath" I narrowed my eyes at it suspicously, the wolf actually rolls its eyes at me running over to me and jumping onto me throwing me onto my back "I'm a high functioning sociopath" Cedric grinned sitting on my hips staring down at me "Did you really just quote Sherlock?" I snorted shaking my head disapprovingly at him.

"Sorry, force of habit" He chuckled pulling me to my feet and dusting any leaves off of me "I have some food and a lantern now, and some warmer clothes" He smiled wandering back over to the bags and the pile of logs he had collected for a fire "The currents have let up a little if you want to wash up" Cedric pointed toward the river that was now flowing gently into a waterfall.

"Are you sure?" I asked uncertainly, He smiled brightly nodding quickly nudging me toward the riverbank, I reluctantly pulled my shirt away removing the rest of my clothes and waded out into the deeper waters nearest to the waterfall, I love waterfalls to no end the way that they turned out in my drawings the details and the beautiful crystal blues of untainted water.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 20.1K 51
Enzo Olivieri is a Beta in the Blood Horizon Pack with his best friend and becoming Alpha, Zev Waters. When Enzo finds his mate, Ivan, he rejects him...
4.2K 158 11
Book 5 - Fire Series Must read Fire of Redemption first or this book will contain major spoilers, if you don't mind that. . . Then feel free to emoti...
121K 3.4K 20
(There is a rewrite of this story in the context of omegaverse, titled 'Ours') The world that Alex Kingston lived in was anything but Normal. The wh...
446K 21.8K 104
It was supposed to be an easy job. Get the phone and run like hell. Make a few hundred bucks for food, a nice hot shower, and a warm bed to sleep in...