-Counting Stars- An AoT/SnK F...

By iiPoundii

'Just because you feel you are weak doesn't mean that you are - it's a thought that passes everyone's minds... More

Counting Stars.1
A faraway dream. -2.
The soldier's labour. 3
Loving Friendships.4
Unspoken Chants. ~5
A dim light amid death. ~6
Despairing Memories. ~7
Encounter Mankind ~8
A shocking truth...-9
Brother? -10.
Burning smoke -11.
The plan. -12
Court ~14
The scouts recruitment. 15
The reunion - good or bad? 16.
Levi and the test. 17
Zachary and the intro to the expedition. 18
The expedition. Part 1. Ep19
The expedition Part 2 Ep 20
The expedition part 3 ep 21
The expedition part 4 ep 22
A sad loss but hopeful sacrifice. 23
Annie. 24
The end. 25
Thank you!!!!!

Downfalls of the plan. -13

10 3 0
By iiPoundii

"Eren, I'm sorry." Armin said. "In the end, I made you hear all the responsibility.

"Remember what I said? You have the ability to seek out the right answers. I'll bet on that." Eren said, looking at Armin.

Mikasa said, "Eren, I should come-"

"No, Mikasa." Eren started, staring at Mikasa with a stern look as she stared back worriedly, her pupils shaking. "I've already told you that i'm not a baby. Your needed somewhere else-"

"Ackerman. You will join squad to support Eren's presence and make sure he doesn't go berserk. After all, you seem quite addicted to Jaeger." Ian said, his cheekbones sucked in as Mikasa smiled and sighed with relief.

"All soldiers!" Pixi shouted, staring at us. "Are you ready to fulfil your duty by saving humanity from the titans? Because if we are, it's ready to start doing this!"

We all stood up. "Yes, sir!!"

My blades were gripped with my two hands, running beside Eren and Mikasa as sweat began to drip from my forehead, worried. Then eren tuned to me.

"Eliza...If anything goes wrong, promise you will stay away from my titan form as much as possible?" He said, making my face freeze and my eyes open wide. "I...don't want you getting hurt - If I hit you I will never forgive myself."

"But I-" I started.

"Promise?"

His face softened and his eyes looked worried and scared.

I jeered my head to the side. "I...promise."

Eren flipped beside the boulder, his hand moving closer to his teeth as he bit, gushes of yellow sparks and thunder, a large titan roaring as he pounced onto the ground, his emerald eyes sparkling as the rest of us stood on the roof, waiting.

"Mikasa! Watch out!" I shouted, noticing his large fist slowly craning his hand towards Mikasa as it smacked against the roof, Mikasa jumping to the side as she dodged the punch that was occurred by Eren himself.

"Mikasa!!!" I screamed again, my cable sparking towards her lying on the tower as I glided over to her.

"No, Eliza-"

Vast fingers gripped round my arm as blood trekked down, his arm throwing me towards a roof as I splattered over the tiles that edged it's way downwards. I laid there, feeling faint.

My arms pushed me upwards as I flew over to his nose, my arm balancing along his face as I stared into his eyes. "Eren, no! Don't you see, I'm Eliza! Your sister! The plan is for you to place that boulder in that hole and seal it for humanity!"

Rico grabbed a red flare, covering her right ear as she held the gun with her left hand, aiming it upwards as a large shot buzzed through our ears, a red flare lighting up the sky to show the plan has failed.

"Eren, you're human-"

"Dodge, Eliza!" Ian shouted as I pounced over to the others, his fist smacking against his face as his knees buckled and lost balance, falling down, leaning against the large boulder behind him.

Me and Mikasa stood beside Ian as Rico and Mitabi stared at us with disapproval looks.

"Be quiet and listen to my orders!" Ian said to Rico. "We can't leave Eren jaeger defenceless. We're changing our objection. Until Jaeger can be retrieved, we'll protect him from the titans. He represents a precious possibility to mankind. We can't just abandon him. Unlike us, he can't be replaced."

"Hundreds have already died for the hulking of a failure of a human weapon! Now you want to recover him, just for us to go through all that again?!" Rico shouted.

I took a deep breath and gritted my teeth. "That's right! No matter how much die for this, it will never be in vain because eventually we will succeed! We must try and try again and again!"

Everyone stared at me as if I was crazy. "Are you out of your mind?!"

"How else can mankind win against the titans?! This is our last chance to really take back humanity, don't you see that?" My face softened as tear drops filled my eyes and the corner of them. "Without Eren, everyone will die...and if we don't do anything to help him, so will we because mankind will lose against the demons."

"Of course I don't know how to defeat the titans." Rico said.

"Then, this is our one and only opportunity, It's all we have left." I explained.

"For that messed-up human weapon's sake, we must risk our lives and give it our all!" Ian said. "Isn't it pitiful? That's all we can do as humans. So what will you do? This is the only way we can fight. This is as much struggle as we can manage!"

Rico looked through her glasses as she stared. "I can't accept that." She turned her back on us as she stepped away.

"Rico!" Ian shouted, trying to grab her attention.

"I will follow the plan. I think what you are saying is right. But while I struggle, I'll show them just how dreadful humans can be. I refuse to die a dog's death. Leave the 12-metre class behind us for me and my men." Rico said, beginning to walk away.

"Lets go. The two ahead of us are ours." Mitabi said, running the other way.

"Thank you, squad leader Ian." Mikasa said to him. "To you too, Eliza." She smiled at me.

"No need to thank me, Ackerman." Ian said. "I was terrified because I had no clue what you were about to do." He took out his blade. "Move ahead with Eliza to execute the original plan. Both of your abilities are best utilized that way."

"Yes, sir." We both said.

Then he grinned and looked at Mikasa. "Defend your boyfriend."

"He's my family." She said, blushing deeply as Ian ran off, flying away.

We both looked at Eren who was sitting down, passed out.

"Huh? Why is he not regenerating? Maybe it's because he suffered severely earlier because of his wounds and it effected him? Is there any guarantee that he can return to his normal form again at all?"

Mikasa nodded and looked at me. "We can't think like this. There must be some way he will return as his normal self."

Armin came, his cable shot to Eren's neck as he leaned against the nape and began ranting to him. "I'll get him out of here! Mikasa, you protect us while me and Eliza try to get Eren back!"

I shot up and helped him, both of us gripping our cables at the titan as we stared at eachother and nodded.

This has to be the mystery to the titan's true nature. As long as we avoid the middle, it wont be fatal.

"It's just going to hurt a bit!" I shouted, armin gripping his blade as he struck it down, making Eren's head jerk upwards and roar, making me and armin have to hold on tight to stay connected.

"Leave eren to us and get going!" Armin shouted to Mikasa as she turned and ran off. "Eren! Come out! Hurry! Eren! Eren! What happened to avenging yours and Elizas mother?" He began to clench his fist and punch Eren's nape. "Weren't you going to exterminate all the titans? Don't you hate those bastards for killing your mom? Eren, wake up, please! I know you're in there, Eren! If you stay here, we'll be killed by the titans! Everything will end right here!"

"Eren! Eren!" I shouted, tears spilling down as I looked down and closed my eyes. "Weren't we going to see the outside world? The land outside the walls? With long lakes called the sea? Far, far beyond the walls....To the burning water and the land of ice? To the snowfields of sand. I thought you'd of forgotten about it, but you just didn't bring it up...because you didn't want me to join the recon corps. Even though you knew hell was raging outside those walls, Even though we might die horrible deaths like Armin's parents, Why did you ever want to see the outside walls?"

Eren's emerald eyes sparkled, his mouth opening wide as he roared, standing up as me and Armin pounced onto a building.

Eren's strong arms wrapped round the boulder as he lifted it up slowly edging it onto his shoulder as he carried it with his two hands. I pounced onto his shoulder as Armin followed while Eren took large steps closer to the hole, soldiers staring with shock.

"Eliza?" Mikasa stared at me as Armin trotted over. "Armin?"

"Eren won! He's trying to do his job now! If he can just make it to the gate, we win! "

Ian gritted his teeth as he began to shout, "Listen well! We must defend Eren until he reaches the gate, even if it costs all our lives! Don't let any titans get near him!" He looked at Armin and Mikasa. "Stay near him." Then he looked at me. "Eliza, stay with him and cheer him on, and if people are not able to kill the titans that reach him, you take them out."

"It's okay, Eren." I smiled at him as his eyes swivelled over to me and managed to twitch a smile. But my smile soon faded away as I stared at the many titans that were eating people alive.

A tall 15 metre class began to run over to eren as my cable shot to the titans' eyes, my blades cutting clean through as I swiftly twirled round the legs, still slicing my blades as it fell onto the ground, throwing my blades against the nape.

I threw myself back onto the shoulder, out of breath as I reloaded my blades.

Eren's footsteps got nearer to the gate...

Tears cornered my eyes. "Eren! If you do this, you will be hero of humanity! The angel to mankind! The hope to our dreams!!!!!"

Eren roared was piercing, as he dropped the boulder with a large smash infront of the hole, sealing the gate as gushes of smoke steamed out as all remaining soldiers stared.

Tears splashed down my cheeks as I stayed on Eren's shoulder. My lips began to tremble. "It took courage.... With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate, and the wisdom to be humble. Courage is the foundation of integrity. And it is the heart of your bravery that is the reason why we are all saved."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 2.4K 22
You, Levi Ackerman, humanities strongest's sister, was going to join The Survey Corps today. While you're there you get embarrassed by Levi., but you...
5.9K 395 22
*C O M P L E T E D* At age 9, young Eren Jaeger lost his sister Mikasa at Camp Shiganshina due to "foul play", as the reports said. They found her bo...
5.6K 74 11
In a time when they no longer fighting Titians but other humans instead the world needed Strong soldiers and the most famous two was know as mikasa a...
2.9M 93.8K 76
Y/N has always strived to be her very best, In hope to make her parents proud. But starts to strive harder when her town, Shiganshina falls. She deci...